/vn/ - Kosame edition

Visual Novel General #1090

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT

>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:

1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Official /vn/ Discord
discord.gg/0TDy2odjLmw7DooR

>Visual Novel Translation Status
warosu.org/jp/?task=search2&search_tripcode=!!UcDDlzwANFs&search_op=op

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
pastebin.com/zeiYgLrs/

This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDEzhNMaPGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello future anons!

you cheeky cunt

first for tsukusoge is a piece of shit liked only by retards

My hobby is going to the vndb page /r/visualnovel commenters to see how few vns they read contradicting how broadly they speak. Always love it when someone says "X is the best moege I've ever read" and they've read like three.

Thanks.

I think the only time I was really bored by grisaia was during the accident flashback in Amane's route because the whole thing seemed retarded to me.

grisaia a shit and only underaged homosexuals like it

all the routes in grisaia are offensively bad and you have irredeemable taste if you liked any of them

You caught me user, I'm prettty gay if I do say so myself.

steins;gate or chaos;head

the former

the one that doesnt throw away its premise at the end to turn into magic sword fighting

No, just that one of the unique maps she gets pits you against these tons of these annoying little goblins with high speed and bonuses against human type enemies while the only units you have to use are Wil, who iirc is still shit at that point and Emelita, who is mostly just an artillery unit. It's extremely annoying since neither one is allowed to die and I think there are very few places to heal and the turn limit isn't very forgiving either.

>no sexual content
Both are shit

To be fair, the magic sword fighting was the only part that I found even halfway tolerable. Then again, the premise is 'Holy fuck Takumi is a shitty person in every sense of the word' so throwing that away can't hurt.

Does it at least have any narrow walkways or is it all pretty much open field? If the latter then the level designer sounds like a dick.

I think it has a few, yeah, but it's difficult to make use of them and still get done in time. Especially since the goblins often like to hang out outside of your range.

So basically that level is your punishment for not making a real choice and doing Yuela or Servalwi's route, right?

You are not a girl so I don't see how liking girls' love makes you gay

chaos;child

>implying I'm not a girly man

robotics;notes

The thing is, her route is actually much better than the other two. Yuela's route feels like about a third of it was cut out and Serawi's is nonstop treehugging and other boring elfy things. Like the elder being racist but never getting called out on it.

>Serawi's is nonstop treehugging and other boring elfy things.
And luckily some non boring elfy things, like huge tits, paizuri, and huge tits.

Well, if that's what you're looking for, make sure to level up her water armor. Yeah, it blows, but it's hot.

Haha yes. My favorite was this 14 year old trying his best to sound like an expert. His actual list

>tfw no vns to read.
I'm bored.

thats when you reread old favorites.

how you can be an EOP and have VNs as your only source of entertainment?

Play Princess Maker 2 if you're bored. It's pretty fun.

>having a list
Top kek

best taste

>Trump dating sim
I should play that

replay routes you enjoyed

Learn the language

I tried to put myself on the throne by having her get elected the new queen and then having maxed father relationship value but the game apparently won't let you do that.

But it does let you do that. I don't think it mentions you become king though.

At least I know for a fact you can both get her married to the father and be a queen at the same time.

I remember seeing it happen years ago on youtube, someone uploaded every ending and that was one of them. There must be more than one requirement.

iirc you can't let her morals (or whatever stat fits in with that) get too high or else she won't marry you in any ending

I personally liked corrupting my daughter, making her marry the demon king and become a bondage mistress.

>she becomes high class prostitute
>angel shames you for being a bad dad
>she becomes royal concubine
>angel praises you for being a good dad
how the fuck was that any different

better to get dicked by royal dick than normal dick

SMT taught me most angels are assholes.

Really? It never let me do both at the same time. Though one time that I tried I apparently screwed up and didn't give her a present or something and failed to max my relationship so that one was my fault.

Metatron did nothing wrong.

Yeah but it's pretty hard because as says she has to have low morals.

Okabe was trying to turn it into magic sword fighting, but his magic sword broke so he had to use a less magic, less swordlike blade.

>There will never be a SMT VN where you get to be an angel that spreads the Lord's word to humanity while striking down all the disgusting demon filth.

Ah. That's the problem then. Maybe I'll try again.

Fuck off lawfaggot

Trace, on.

Fuck, off.

Rude. Delete this post right now.

No. Stop getting autistic in every fucking thread, Shirou, or I won't stop bullying you.

h-hidoi

I had to turn my mind to steel to protect everyone in this thread from shitposting.

No, Shirou. You are the shitposts.

B-but muh justice

Dead.

Come on /vn/, don't die on me.

go back to your containment thread

But main characters with personality issues and flaws are always the best ones. Protagonists don't have to be likable. It's much harder to execute a protagonist you can't relate to or one that disgusts you, but not impossible.
And I thought first half of C;H was excellent. You know, before magical swordfighting.

Fata Morgana torrent when?

When you buy, crack and upload it.

The torrent is in your heart. Now buy it if you want it that much.

While I think that S;G is better than C;G,the terror of the first half and Takumi paranoia was fucking great.

>the magic sword fighting was the only part that I found even halfway tolerable
Faggot

Shizuru route salvation >>>> Akane route salvation
Hell, Shizuru's route had more of an impact on me in general.

No.

Is that umi and sasa?

I am the bone of my sword

KnS 3 when

I hope they get rid of toko. I couldn't stand that bitch

neptunia is cancer

Will Yukari finally get the dick this time?

Sounds like you suffer of brain damage senpai.

>meant were
who translated this

WHAT KIND OF HELLSCAPE ARE THEY WALKING IN!?

WHERE IS THE SKY!?

WHERE IS THE END!?

Keep your perverted thoughts away from my Yukari. I wouldn't mind if she had a lesbian scene though. I don't want her pure body to be tainted by dick.

well the words are not wrong, they just accidentally wrote them in the wrong order. "were meant"

it's the QC team that failed

well, time to support MG so they can get better QC

No thanks MG shill. Maybe when you aren't a trash company anymore.

Sweet dreams.

Yes, best couple.

Hi, Dovac.

Reiji will die.
Yukari will grieve and she will have sex with Tomoyuki.
Screencap this. It will happen.

>Almost had a fiver.

You were so close yet so far.

You new or something? Dubs are disabled in vg.

I like visual novels.

No, I just couldn't help it.

Fuck off.

>mfw we'll never have Yuzusoft kamige
youtu.be/aDEzhNMaPGY

Will Maitetsu receive prestigious awards on the West when Sekai Project releases it?

Let's make /vn/ a Yuritopia!

>Let's fill the thread with degenerates

Probably not because it's actually super boring and there's only two good characters.

I liked Shizuru more in the common route.

Could you not.

The thread is already full with degenerates.