xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
05/09 - 05/22 - Fire & Dark Metallic Star Dragons
05/16 - 05/29 - FINAL FANTASY Collab 2

>10 Million Downloads Event
[Duration]: 5/13 (Fri) - 5/22 (Sun) UTC-8

Special One-Time Bargain Set
10 Magic Stones, 10,000 Pal Points, and one pull at the Special One-Time Bargain Set Rare Egg Machine, for the price of 6 Magic Stones.

Making A Difference!
5/13 - 5/22: Ten Egg Scramble (Dungeons occurring each successive day.)
5/13 - 5/22: Experience of a Lifetime (2x EXP!)
5/16 - 5/22: Gift from the World Tree

Yomi Goddess
Izanami Descended! (Awoken Skills Invalid/5x4 Board)

10 Million Strong
5/13 - 5/22: Descended Challenge!
5/9 - 5/15: Lightless Devils’ Nest (Multiplayer)

Half Off Latent TAMADRA Prices in the Monster Shop

10x +Eggs in Descended Dungeons

TAMADRA Invades in Castle of Satan

Legendary Dungeon Bonus
Select Technical Dungeons Latent invades and 20x egg rates

Fusion Bonuses
3x chance for both Skill Ups and 'GREAT!' or 'SUPER!!' EXP Gain

Normal Dungeons EXP Bonus
2x EXP bonus at various timings.

Limited Time Dungeons Egg Drop Bonus
1.5x chance for Egg Drops in the following Limited Time Dungeons: Rare Monster Infestation!, Descended Carnival (Legend) and Evo Monster Infestation!

>Previous thread

not so ded

no memes edition

Meimei is very hage

Why isn't Durga even remotely placed on tier lists? She has a higher multiplier than A. Shiva. Is her her lack of SBR and Dongs?

The no SBR hurts, because her best partner is generally another Durga, which means you need to fit 5 SBR into 4 subs while still maintaining rainbow sub colors and primary black for best damage.

3 subs, technically, if you consider her best sub Lumiel also has no SBR.

Her awakenings are pure garbage, and her active is nothing to write home about. Game isn't about pure damage anymore unless you are that fucking chicken.

JP Metalits, Shiva Dragon.

1611 6563

stream when

Chicken gets away with it though because he has double SBR, which means he can flex more with his subs. If Durga's Awoken form grabs a dong and an SBR, she'll become viable real fuckin' fast.

>C6 on JP no awakenings

what the fuck this dungeon is literally cancer

it took me 30 turns to stall and kill cauchemar

>its an edition thread

thank you for trying to save PaD, OP!

Shiva's more flexible. Hits 100% SBR with just about any good fire sub carrying TPAs (cao cao, hino, set, etc), innate RCV boost making it easy to stay alive, and his damage condition is easier to reach (not as prone to orb troll as rainbow teams).

Even with farmable subs, Shiva can manage to clear things like god rush and dragon rush.

>its an oku thread

thank you for trying to kill PaD, OP!

Suffering, honestly.

Trying to choose between leads right now and I'm in a similar boat. I have Durga/Lumiel for one, Skuld/Viper Orochi for another, and A Shiva/Hino Kag/Freyr for the last.

It's just disheartening to egg and skill A Shiva when you look at tier lists and see him fall every month.

That's just the way the game goes, though.

Shiva can still clear a lot of stuff, but chicken (and flower) levels of damage are becoming a necessity with dungeons like Arena2, MHera, and the radar dragon dungeons arriving

In games like this, power creep is just another reality to cope with.

That's why I think I'm going to invest in Skuld now, since her LS buff will make her pretty good, even better if I piggyback on some Bamboo-using homos.

Durga's awakening might be awesome but it could be months away.

I kinda get how you feel. It's so hard to do any damage with Hathor, although the bulk is nice. At least I can transition to DQXQ soon. I could probably use Persephone too but feels like a waste in comparison.

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

i bet you do hate editions, reddit

Since we're talking about Awoken Shiva, what's the best team I can make from these subs?

- Phoenix Rider
- Freyr
- Hinokagutsuchi
- Set
- Leilan
- L/F Ammy (just for stages that need bind clear)

>I'll never beat challenges 5~10
why even live

Power creep and dungeons creeping to match them is getting to be too much. You already have awoken monsters falling behind that are less than a year old.

The fact all the top end leaders are now ones you have to buy with MP which means you have to spend shit tons of money to get the fodder to sell just makes it even slimier.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of it either. I just finished a Sakuya team, and before that, a Shiva team. They're both immensely fun to play but it's a downer knowing they're already outclassed.

There will be a stream tonight, right?

Fitting image for a slacker

>by the time you finally finish max skilling and egging your team, it's already obsolete

Kill me please

which difficulty of cat dragons do i run during x2 to get egypt skill ups?

>already max skilled and egged a Hathor team

I'll need to redo the skill ups, but at least I'll be ready in 2020.

>future proofing teams

my fellow cow worshipper

Easiest. Only do the harder ones if you want the boss drops.

With rare spawns like the cats difficulty doesn't really seem to affect their appearance rate much, nor their actual drop rate compared to everybody else that spawns on with them.

She's only future proofed because I still play her. I don't break a million damage very often though. It hurts, so I might try other teams in the meanwhile.

Is there anything I can do to make myself less shit at the Z8 dungeon. Literally one of the only descends I can't consistently clear.

thanks user
i wished i had noticed they were available when they didnt have 3 hours before the rotation

I only had a 30% clear rate with Shiva, but that team still has Homura on it so I guess it wasn't that good of an option to begin with. Started working on a bastet team now that I have vishnu, so hopefully that brings the clear rate up

What are you failing on and what are you using? Light teams with genie/raphael can cheese it pretty easily

>no on color bind cleric for Awoken Shiva team
>literally just sold my Markab because I have Hinokag and other better dong subs
>just now realizing I could have max-skilled a dupe Isis and inherited it onto Markab because he's bindproof

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

mystic swordsmen are pretty decent for poverty clerics
so is rgy

I don't have a RGY. I wouldn't mind one, honestly. He's a good bind cleric for red teams like you mentioned, and he hasn't even had an ult or awoken yet, so he could still turn into a baller.

Shiva x Shiva
Hino Dongutsuchi
Awoken Freyr
Leilan
Phoenix Rider if you know for sure the dungeon requires you to tank a big hit, elsewise Set for MORE DONGS

i use loki as a sub cause his awoken active works on light. ive been using verd, Apandora, and Dmeta mostly tho.

Hino, set, leilan, freyr

2 orb changers, a full board change, and a burst. Bring phoenix rider along if you have to tank something like the green Zeus pre-empt.

I don't even have Loki. Or any damage enhance for light. Best I can do is dong things up and pray.

Verdandi is garbage, right?

Like there's no S or A tier team that uses her. Green is shit. Asking because I want the MP but I don't want to make a mistake. I know she's a full board changer, but literally green.

mite be able to roll thor or loki, but you might wanna save your stones.

Green won't be shit forever.

What are you selling for?

I'm probably gonna give one roll to try Lightning just for the active, but I'm not betting on it.

the only good green leader right now is catte, and she has loads of subs better for her than verdandi

She's still a board changer. Keep her for inheritance or future shenanigans.

The element carnivals have cats as well, and they spawn way more often than the cat dragon dungeons.

Who competes for the board changer spot on Bastet besides Meimei? I do prefer Meimei's active for the haste alone, but surely there's merit in a 3-colour swap with hearts in it.

That reminds me, I'm legitimately curious why Sylvie and Freyja are kinda ignored compared to their counterparts. Is it the subs?

Maybe Armored Batman with Skill Inherit? Wood/Dark/Heal with 1 haste on 10 turns.

True enough. I guess I was looking at her as a Green Board Changer but in reality if I inherit her onto something, she becomes a Red Board Changer (now with Green and Hearts!)

Gentlemen, Gentlemen

Meimei's haste is the only thing keeping Dandi from being the single best board changer for Bestcat. A.Susano and Liu Bei are practically two of the best subs you can run for her, and that makes 2/3s of your team G/R already.

verd might get haste one day

Freyja was made for row teams.. and green rows are still laughable. She can work with Astaroth, but Asty-chan is still hurting for subs that can actually go with her leader skill.

Dandy active + Elize active = nothing but green and red.
Dandy active+A.Artemis = green as far as the eyes can see.

Shame the latter won't do jackshit for you most of the time.

Not unless they start giving GFEs awokens.

>Awoken Kalis

I don't think anybody's ready for that shitstorm

>awoken DKali with 2 turn haste

oh god no

Don't be stupid. This is Neo-Gungho. Why give things Awoken when you can just shit up the REM with even MORE Godfest exclusives?

Or even better, make a one-time-only special obscure rem filled with garbage and FIESTA PARTY TIME KALI who has the 2 turn haste built into her?

I'm fully expecting a B/D Beach Kali.

>GZL is no longer GFE
AWAKENING WHEN?

hopefully at some point in the future

>descend bosses got ultimates before the Zhuges did.
This is NOT going to according to plan.

>have Thor
>think awoken form looks like ass but has better awakenings and active
>L/G form is a girl with a cute ass

This should not be such a conundrum on what form I want to keep him as.

He's still a guy fag

We'll get another half dozen Kali clones before Gungho gives Who-ge Liang any more attention.

So is the only thing that matters in a monster how good it is?

Do looks matter?

Kill yourself racuck

No, the only thing that matters is how cute it is.

PCGF finally.

Where's the news?

In his ass.

The last 10x mp event was less than a month ago right?
How long should I expect to wait for the next one to appear? Within 2 months?

padflexy

The poll just opened on JP.

I wish they'd give N/A the option to vote in-game. I'm sick of having my PCGF rolls depend on a bunch of retarded Facebook normalfags.

every day you that you haven't dropped NA and come to JP is another day you'll regret when you finally do

Time to vote Ra Dragon.

Do you mean in NA? It's tough to say. We've had a glut of them over the last several months which is highly uncharacteristic of NA, and we're having one now, so who knows if the trend will continue or if we're in for a total drought soon.

In JP then yeah, I'd say probably within a couple months at most. Though I'm really lazy when following JP updates; I just play it so I can have a cute Bastet team since I've never ever rolled one in NA.

>yfw japs vote for shit like sakuya again
>yfw NA cucks vote for rsonia and and greco-roman

Bestbuffs where?

>NA having one now
Is there that a typo for not having one now because I'm positive that I don't see 10x mp in padx/or get 100 mp from descend drops unless I'm thinking of the wrong event

lets just hope never ok

Oh wow I'm dumb. We had one really recently but it's over now. Sorry

Why do you want her to be good? You're not a racluck are you?

Godfestly reminder that only retards get Fafnir and Ariel

So which one should I go for /padg/?

>gumgho realizes how fucking stupid the NA playerbase is
>fill the entire front page of the voting with Greco-Roman, jammermemes, and other assorted garbage while putting everything desirable on the last page
>PCGF featuring popular gods such as Hamal, Hades, and Algedi!
screencap this

Plum

can I clear any descends with this shit?

Odindra

why aren't you leading with turd?

thanks for the suggestions based desu senpaitachi

cuz 42,5 multiplier > 9x multiplier?

Did a random roll and got a Laskhmi, what is she even good for? She seems underwhelming as a lead, not even good sub for the I&I team I'm trying to build. Also, not that cute.

Her awoken form used to be a good leader, but she's outdated

The faggy looking one

Yeah, I want to get both too.

What teams can I make with this box

Raoh/Freyr team

>Shantotto

I think I would have preferred a silver.