pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer
EGX Siege AI and Vamp vs Chaos gameplay -- youtube.com/watch?v=fj05Ll1Mark
Chaos vs Empire battle -- youtube.com/watch?v=uao1Pu-Kw88
Vampire Counts Campaign -- youtube.com/watch?v=2a9nF8X2Yd4
Vampire Counts Reveal -- youtube.com/watch?v=uj605sogy3I
Corruption Blog -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/How_Corruption_Works_in_Total_War:_WARHAMMER
Siege of Hovel -- youtube.com/watch?v=9SFM6-LC6io
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Chaos POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=3EIkvHD7MU8
Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HGpIxHBXKRw&list=PLeYC6PaBkLvBWllu0jF-zr4-07szy4lMM
mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles
pastebin.com/UpLhBL7t
youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c
youtu.be/t_c-mKrJnuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For the Dark Gods

2nd for Sparta

Why are there no pretty women in the Warhammer universe and only pretty men?

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

>wanted to listen to WHFB audiobooks to ease the wait and build immersion
>only a couple out there, both paywalled

Someone help me out before I hit play on this TWW theorycrafting shit from Arch.

Pretty women are the products of Slaanesh! You will settle for the company of men or you will burn a heretic!

You're not looking hard enough user

Read the armybooks, faam

Read instead of listen?

youtube.com/watch?v=HGpIxHBXKRw&list=PLeYC6PaBkLvBWllu0jF-zr4-07szy4lMM

These vids were nice to get a grasp on the factions and potential later factions. Albeit these videos are long and the early ones are less refined, but they get you up to speed.

mediafire.com/folder/2qbp22o8ch8qc/Warhammer_Fantasy_Battles

For all the 8th edition armybooks and other material

Anime!

I can but I prefer comfy audio material while I play mindless games.

This should do ty

>Lizardmen still not announced

What? Why the fuck can't I vassalize them?

Was really basic and one-sided, although I lost a lot of men because I gave into the "archers are shit" meme and though two units wouldn't kill 200 men during a charge.

WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU ACCEPT

I WILL RAZE YOUR SHITTY COUNTRY OUT OF EXISTENCE IF YOU DON'T

fucking slavs

Well, eventually they accepted military access, which is all I need, really. In fact it's preferable, because I won't be called into their wars, and they won't be called into my wars when I go to raze Sassyshit land. They can just peacefully colonize in the wake of my conquest.

Why would they accept? You're not strong and you're in several wars.

>faction is Arian Christian
>start with army named Harbingers of Wodanaz
>don't have room to rename it to Harbingers of Subordinationist Christology

4/10 shit game

>Start Arian christian
>convert to paganism
>all of your men chant about God

>you're not strong
>comparative power bar is literally 100% in my favor
>they have no armies and I can literally raze their faction out of existence on this turn

OK, I found a good alternative.

Anyone know how to fix the disappearing General traits bug for Napoleon? It's the most fun-killing thing I've ever experienced in any TW game.

>Strength Rating: 39
>Expecting anyone to respect them enough to become fully subjugated and forced into multiple wars while paying tribute.

Are separatists even puppetable?

The menu splash wasn't me but rather a new team member, Verzione. Glad to hear it looks good.

I went with an old turkic dictionary, albeit in a very messy fashion. I may have the historical autism bug but not so much I'd learn to be fluent in a dead language I'd rather try to learn more French (4 semesters and I am familiar with the fundamentals but not fluent yet) or try and do Farsi instead. But I did attempt some level of accuracy with our foreign language units - trying to usually figure out how to make an actor/action-noun ("Woodsman" "Spearmen" "Horseman" ect.), how to pluralize it, how words can be made genitive or possessive, ect.

I could have gone with latin as a lingua francia like I did the berbers but the idea of scary savage huns being called Equites Sagitarii Hunorum felt odd, and doubly so that the "ii" ending (like Iberi, Itali, ect.) would be Huni. Hard to be afrayd of men called honeys.

You can see my messy notes here pastebin.com/UpLhBL7t

And if wished I can upload the Turkish pre 13th century dictionary. Just a random page from it for pic.

Sure I'll make a note of renaming them Sassanid. And likewise thank you for the naft recommendation, I'll make a note to up their grenade volume. I might try and tinker with their lethality but I am afraid of them becoming too op and meta.

>tfw you will be able to play a tomb keks versus lizardmen battle in your lifetime
>meme versus meme

It's so good to be alive

Didn't they make it so you can't because players got a chunk of their broken separatist income? Or did they just nerf the income?

>tfw you raise skelingtons to disrupt his caster
>it was kroak and he REEES and blows up both armies

youtube.com/watch?v=el93MIxAf-c

>doing exodus in TLR

>Berbers adopt Christanity

Tuskmod or FoTE

>be piece of shit nobody nation
>neighbor destroy all your armies in battle
>ask for a surrender
>LMAO UR NOT EVEN THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD

You didn't ask for a surrender. You asked for them to contractually pay you to fight your multiple wars, despite you not being strong enough to protect them from all of your enemies that you'd be forcing them to fight after you removed their military. They have a better chance of survival letting you wipe them out and waiting for one of your enemies to liberate them.

Skaven vs Chaos undivined
youtu.be/t_c-mKrJnuc

>skaven standing up straight
you lost me

>raising skeletons like some pleb

I think you mean unearthing a bunch of Heavy Cavalry and monster behind their artillery.

Pic related, Snake monsters, and the giant scorpions are gonna be stupid if they end up being able to pull their reserve shit

>overwatch releases on the same day as TW WH
>all my friends are blizzdrones
no co-op for me I guess

I always thought the overall design brief of the Kangz went downhill with those.

They should be light and maneuverable and able to pop up all over the place. Heavy cavalry are too readily available for other factions, so chariots and light cavalry are a nice change. The sustainability of necromantically controlled soldiers is more interesting when they're light and brittle to begin with.

And undead creatures are also a little bit boring as the Vampire Counts do the raise whatever whenever thing better. I liked it better when all their heavier options were more aligned towards animated ceremonial statues and other constructs rather than just more undead shit.

Vampire counts are about weaponizing the undead as undead. Kangz are more interesting from the angle of beings that happen to be undead imitating what they did during their long past life.

I was a blizzdrone too.
Fifteen years ago.
I have no idea how they have managed to survive.

I'm sure you can find somebody here to play with quite easily. Would co-op be your legitimate choice as the first game you play? I don't understand that sentiment very well.

Normies love blunderwatch.

I played it some in the open beta they just had. Turns out that Team Fortress 3 is really quite fun with friends honestly.

I tried it during beta. It was good.
It wasn't good enough to justify giving Blizzard money again, but it was passable in a lot of ways.
If you have friends to play it with it would probably be good fun for a reasonable while.
It's got some deep flaws but some of them could possibly be handled depending on how post-release development goes.

>implying TWW customers are not normies.

I'd say it falls too far from the tree to be TF3.
Team Fortress of Legends is a more accurate title I'd say.

Anything can be fun with friends. You can get ein gruppe of freunde and fuck each othrr in ass and it can be fun. Not an argument.

>anything can be fun with friends
Not true. We tried playing WoD once after enjoying WoW since vanilla and all quit within 2 weeks.

Two weeks sounds like fun to be quite honest with you.

I don't understand a word you say.

Roughly 14 days of those two weeks were buyers remorse.

pls respond

> Tomb Kings still not announced

Unoriginal faggot

Fair enough then.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Aksum cucked da world. Hataz did! He took an Aksum army to Britannia. There wuz NO ONE left to cuck, da wimmiz wuz his.

But Hataz is dead. His Empire is gone. And so we live in EVIL days. The bulls of Aksum have cucked each other instead of their proper enemies, those who ENVY the big Aksum cock.

a lot of the lines are changed actually, its just that some will remain christian, its really weird, I was playing as the alans, which are also arian, and for some reason some of their units would still yell:
>FOR THE ETERNAL SKY!!!
while most had something related to jesus or god

completely right, so have a (you)

I suppose it may depend on the religion in question. My experience was as the Ostrogoths, going from Christianity to Roman paganism.
They probably have lines for Germanic paganism.

ha, I was actually wondering what I should play first, overwatch or warhammer, I kinda wanna play warhammer first, but then again TW are the kinda games that only get better post release

>giving away all of your (You)s
Be careful, user.

>memewatch

woah, they really don't like you

So on the topic of Total War

Those who have played Overwatch during the beta, which characters did you enjoy playing the most?
You can even also tell me which faction you plan to play first in Total Warhammer if you want to play along and pretend that answering wouldn't be as transparent as I am asking.
Whatever, it is the hour of page 10 so just think of it as a bump.

I'll be playing Orcs first, because I am denied Blood Dragons on release.
I mostly enjoyed playing Tracer and McCree.

I liked Pharah the most

I'll be playing chaosh though, because from the discussion here in twg it seems we can expect a lot of extra stuff to come for the empire and vc later on (new units and such). So I'll leave those faction for a later playthrough

Mercy and McREEE
Chaos

roadhog and reinhardt

dwarfs

Mercy and Reinhardt. Probably gonna play as VC first. The no range monster heavy play they have looks real fucking fun.

fuck off

D.Va and 76
Empire

Fucking Torbjorn and Reinhardt
Either Vampire Counts for most based Heinrich Kemmler Or Greenskins

Fuck outta here.

Go talk about your fapbait tf2 clone somewhere else.

well that guy sure got some bumps for the thread, earned quite a few (you)s as well

>dat assblasted Warhammerkid
Cry more.

How do stop rebellions from happening in any of my lands thai don't have an army there in FotS? Modernisation minus points is fucking me over really bad. I can't advance anymore cause my forces are stretched thin to garrison cities.

>The menu splash wasn't me but rather a new team member, Verzione. Glad to hear it looks good.

Oh, ok. Do you know where he got the underlying image from? Doesn't look like any map I've seen in Attila.

>I went with an old turkic dictionary, albeit in a very messy fashion. I may have the historical autism bug but not so much I'd learn to be fluent in a dead language

Oh, cool, I didn't know you had any resources like that. I was actually looking for a source on old Turkic names for personal modding of CKII, a shame you can't upload the whole thing.

Of course, you don't have to learn a language to make unit names, I didn't expect that.

>I could have gone with latin as a lingua francia like I did the berbers but the idea of scary savage huns being called Equites Sagitarii Hunorum felt odd, and doubly so that the "ii" ending (like Iberi, Itali, ect.) would be Huni. Hard to be afrayd of men called honeys.

Well, I'm skeptical of using native languages for immersion in general - in fact I absolutely hate it unless I know enough of the language to figure out what a name means without referring to the translation, and it's period and culture appropriate. Even then, I still feel like it's kind of pointless to translate "Mercenary Germanic Swordsmen" into Latin - none of those is a technical/obscure term that has no regular translation, it's just saying the same thing with a layer of obfuscation (and immersion wise, that layer of obfuscation wouldn't have been there for a Roman, so it actually hurts immersion for me). But that's what the English names pack is for.

Anyway, pre-13th century Turkic can't be properly assumed as accurate for the Huns - I assume that dictionary is for general literary Turkic post-Gokturk era? Hunnic, if Turkic at all, would of course have been from several centuries before that era, and likely of a divergent branch of Turkic (IIRC Oghur is thought to have split off from the rest of Turkic before the Gokturk khaganate).

Do Ethiopians actually have big cocks? Genetically I thought they had more in common with other Semites than with the rest of sub-Saharan Africa.

And yes I know not all Ethiopians are Semites, but the Aksumites were.

Piss off you have your own general and turned /v/ into O/v/erwatch.

>Piss off you have your own general and turned /v/ into O/v/erwatch.
and nothing of value was lost, desu, when was the last time you went to /v/? outside of an occasional crpg thread its just awful

Levy infantry.

Each unit reduces unrest by one, and almost every public order hit from income buildings can be offset by levies that cost less than the extra income made off of that building.

cont. from > I'd rather try to learn more French (4 semesters and I am familiar with the fundamentals but not fluent yet) or try and do Farsi instead.

Same thing for me but with Spanish. Farsi is actually really cool, good taste. It'd be a great lingua franca, a shame it's declined so much in importance.

>And likewise thank you for the naft recommendation, I'll make a note to up their grenade volume. I might try and tinker with their lethality but I am afraid of them becoming too op and meta.

Even with 3 grenades each, I'd probably never take them in campaign except for the fun of watching firebombs go off. A unit of javelins is three times as large, has more range, often better melee stats per man, and while it has 1/3 the damage per shot, it would have 3 times the ammo even if you upgrade the naft guys to 3 grenades each.

The severely short range and small unit size balances out the naft guys - I'd have to play with them some in open field battles, but my hunch is that they would be even more useless. I probably wouldn't take them for anything but the memes unless they had 5 grenades each - which will only let them surpass javelins in ideal circumstances, and I think that's appropriate for tier-3 fucking firebombs.

Feel bad for CA, Id say the TW audience does not overlap with Blizzfags, but this thread proves otherwise.

In hindsight they should have stuck with the original release date.

It's okay my friend. I only played it during the free period out of curiosity. Then I asked a simple question out of curiosity, as we were almost on the topic already.
And the topic has passed. The spectre you fear has passed. You are safe. Your general is safe.

There's kinda two phases to FOTS settlement managing. There's when you're small and you just kinda avoid any building that'll fuck happiness up, because you can't afford the buildings and the garrisons to fight it.
Where you must, use the police agents. They're quite good at fighting unrest. They also flip Imperial-Shogun influence which'll cause a lot of unrest for you as well.

You should also be somewhat tightly manage tax rate and tax exclusion. As the issue is economic in that you can't afford the tools to deal with it rather than straight up lack the tools to do it.
Push taxes high if you can, just excluding the trouble provinces.
Finally, as a general rule, one turn in the red unrest will cause no problems, rebels will usually only spawn if it's a problem for consecutive turns. Excluding provinces from taxation help you manage this.

Past that point you just start upgrading the castles and not minding paying for bigger garrisons.

Eh, I don't visit anywhere on this site as much as I used to, but /v/ is kinda the same as it always was. Gotta ignore a lot of shit and you'll find a good thread.

I wouldn't say it'd be too much of an issue. Most of the normies that'd play both would probably get both. Play TW until you get burned out, have a few games of Ogrewatch with your m8s and repeat.
I myself will not touch it outside of the free beta period, and I feel a few people here are the same as well. It did function as a timesink while I wait for Total Warhammer's release after all.

Just spam shinsengumi/Geishas and policestations, than dump all kind of economic buildings into the settlement, build military in a province with a smith, easy as fuck in FotS.

>Play TW until you get burned out, have a few games of Ogrewatch with your m8s and repeat.
This is how I'll likely play it. Its the same way I played tf2, or any FPS for that matter, its never been a genre that I devoted most of my time too, I'd only play fps games after I start feeling burned out on whatever strategy or roleplay game I am playing

I didn't get anywhere near as much out of the geishas as I did out of the POlice, but the geisha buildings are probably the best to spam early on, giving happiness and reasonable income.

I didn't know that most of my cities should have levies garrisoning them, I thought I could Rome 2 it. Like just make everyone listen to me because I'm really powerful and built lots of temples

inns give shekel happiness growth and geishas, you will build them one way or another later on, then you expand and build a police-station and then you upgrade the inn.

Geishas provide happiness, better than any levy unit since they have no upkeep, ontop of that they create towngrowth.

Because you dont.

Yeah the fact that happiness is incremental in R2 is a big change from Shogun 2.

Factions that are in a civil war aren't can't be subjugated. Same goes for the civil war faction.

I remember when attila was just released I subjugated eastern roman separatist and got something like +20k gold from them in the form of a tribute, it was so gamebreaking that I declared war on them again and killed them on the next turn

Junkrat and Roadhog, and VC as first play through, Kemmler as LL

days
hours
minutes
seconds

man, I really dislike both VC legendary lords, so unless they add someone else I definetely wont be playing as vampires any time soon

even fat vamp tats cant convince me

But Kemmler based as fuq

So when did you first realize that you were attracted to men?

best boy LL never

>kimmler just sitting there staring at von carstein wanting to give her a pearl necklace