/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/18054
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Went from level 160 to 193 in the last 2 hours of Zootopia double Lux. I need to sleep.

>

Shit, my psp is dying.
Okay I'll do this later.

Best choice for an optional boss in KH3.

Good night sweet prince.

Does anyone else play UX on bluestacks? Lately the game hasn't been running smoothly at all like it was before, now it's stuttery as fuck. Maybe bluestacks just can't handle the updates?

Best choice for a mandatory boss in KH3

I'm currently playing it on there, I've only had that happen to me once but after restarting the plugin in it stopped

>Lately the game hasn't been running smoothly at all like it was before
I thought it was just me

This guy fucking gets it

kh1 kairi > kh2 kairi

The Truth.

At what time are players able to change Unions again? Once the weekly Lux counters reset, or not until the rankings come out?

Omega Weapon.

Your favorite world, go!

>want to buy the $99 jewel thing
>scared that it won't let me refund
fugggggg

What are the odds they'll put anything new in the game before this current EPIC medal deal ends? Might do another 10 pull to see if I can do better than 9 shit including Abu and 1 Aladdin.

Anything new as in what? We should have a new event this week, but that's it, new gacha medals only on the 27 and who knows when the rankings come back.

I'm not a furry if I use the fox tail while in the Vulpes Union.

I'd only be a furry if I was in any other Union aside from the fox Union using the fox tail.

I am not a furry.

Is there any legitimacy to those sites that say they generate lux?

I was thinking like another round of medals thrown in. Or I guess a new event I'll need 3000 jews for right after Zootopia ends. I'm not expecting anything but I don't want another level of regret after I get 10 Plutos.
Just give it up dude. You're not fooling anyone, yourself included.

So should I switch from Unicornis to Vulpes?

Do you guys really care that much about if dressing your avatar in a video game a certain way will make you a furry or not? If you don't in real life why do you care?

They have been consistent with new medals every two weeks, so I don't expect them to deviate from it. Also there aren't that many 3000 jewel boards, the next one should be the valentine one, so I guess expect it then.

But for safety you should wait until after the maintenance to do it, just in case they change another event.

Nah dude, I'm just representing my Union.

If I play this at lunch tomorrow around my friends and they see the fox tail sticking out of my ass, they're probably gonna call me a furfag. Do you know how hard it is to find normal friends in college?

KH2 Kairi with KH1esque hair.

Kairi looks like a dude in that pic.

>be me
>noob at this game
>like to facebook because why not
>join a party for the free jewels
>I can see all their facebook profile pictures
>they can see mine
>mfw it's a picture of quentin tarantino

Perfection.

Mine is a werewolf with a top hat.

Is Poison any good?

Only if you're into dickgirls.

Reddit begone.
If you have medals that deal increased damage to poisoned targets. Or if you can't one turn kill something because it lives with like 1 HP when you do a normal instead of a special.

>not Gilgamesh
Seriously?

Gilgamesh is second after Kefka.

No, I regret it. I rather be a futa fag than a furry fag

>futafag
don't you mean ponyfag?

>not wanting "Gilgamesh Morphin Time!"
But Gilgy is goofy and lovable. Who wouldn't want to have a memorable match with him? He'd make more sense since he travels the void in search of legendary weapons. Also, Clash on the Big Bridge would make a better battle theme.

I'll say it for each game.
KH1: Halloween Town
CoM: Twilight Town
KH2: Tie between Timeless River and Space Paranoids
Days: Beast's Castle
BBS: Deep Space
Coded: Olympus Coliseum
DDD: The Grid
Uχ: Daybreak Town

What do you mean?

I want to buy the $99 Jewel package and try to refund it, thus getting my $99 back and keeping like 10k jewels, but I'm afraid of them refusing to refund it.

We finally got the Daily Jew Challenge. Shame it's only for a week.

>Only have them for week

God damnt NA, welp time to bitch on their witter again

how's the daily jew challenge normally in JP?

The news: api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/18054

This is really really retarded, it just increases my fear the we will keep getting the premium quests through periods of time, absolutely retarded. Now this really makes me not want to play this server...

The quest is the same, but it is permanent, so you can keep getting jewels as long as you play daily

>just got FF and MF Sora, another, KHI cloud, and KHII BC Riku

Looks like my luck is finally coming around. Also which of the two Leons is actually decent?

>not even a half hour into the day and I already got the 200 jews
Do the jewel quests get harder as the week progresses? Not complaining about the ease at all, just wondering. Definitely going to be getting a second pull at this rate.

The power version, I think it's B

Going for epic pull, wish me luck

Fug?

So many shit medals but another dot for Minnie and limit is always good. With this BC riku im now one away from guilting it.

At least it's better than pulling multiple aladdins

Fuck this shitty game

mushu, speed riku and vivi Aire aight
shame about getting literally no epics

Better than what I just got 0 buff medals 75% medals you can get for free and a zack FUCK THIS SHIT

(joke about Zack being useless)

You guys don't even comprehend darkness.

At least you can fap to Tink's legs

What was a good mission to trigger raids for lux again? Now that the bees are gone.

You be foolin' if you thought I couldn't without the shitty medal. Not that I jerk off on my phone anyway.
Quest 57.

aside from Minnie what are some Magic medals worth giving a shit about

best I've got is Vivi (I've actually got all 3 attack boost medals so, neat) and KH2 King Mickey

Auron, Genie, Donald ver B

>I don't comprehend darkness
Not that user, but I raped by 1000 Heartless and rendered so comatose I fell into my personal Dive to the Heart, where I was spitroasted and mindbroken by a Behemoth and Darkside. Later that evening, I was sitting with my dog and he was furiously barking at me because I looked my Billy Zane, then some spiky haired faggot with a giant key breaks into my apartment, screams "LIGHT", and rams his key up my ass.

Fuck you.

Best magic medals: KH Aerith, Vivi, Minnie, CoM BC Riku, Final F Sora.

Good magic medals: KHII Mickey, Wisdom Sora, Donald B

I laughed pretty hard but the first thing I thought was "More like spitroasted and mindbroken by Abu and Abu." I'm sorry for your loss.

What union is winning this week?

same as every week dude

Just started the game recently. What do I do with all these Chip/Dale/Cids? Should I save them all? My only 6 star is Fox McCloud. He's my strongest power for sure but I don't want to waste them all on him if he will just be dead weight in the long run. I'm a long way from getting more 6 stars I'm level 62 at mission 96.

Pretty lame how these medals don't stack with each other and take up so much room in the very limited storage space I have. How much did you guys increase your medal storage? I think I need to get over my collecting fetish and toss stuff out, I'll never use Pence anyways.

Can't buy jewels because currency is not supported. It's okay don't release the game for the rest of the world you fuck wits

>finally got final form
>spent like 50 bucks trying to get it
>mfw I realize this
At least I finally have an all Sora form set... guess I got some other medals to guilt with my current ones too...

100 germs of 5 more medal spaces, up to 300 in total
and you can evolve chip and dales together like you do cids

>buying jewels

Some of us aren't poor like you fags

I have this issue when trying to pay in the emulator, but on my phone it works - try moving the account, it might be a problem with what you are using to play.

I didn't notice the evolve thing, thanks. Sadly I have 4 of each Chip and Dale at 5 stars, and I need 6 to evolve them. I do have exactly enough of the 6 star Cid to upgrade though.

I am using my phone to play it though. Seems like I need to migrate my account over to the iOS every time I want to buy jewels jesus christ.

kek
Someone out there fapped to that.

Just woke up, wow, honestly didn't expect NA to add the daily jew missions.

They didn't, it's only for a week and in the event tab, just a teaser of the things you can have in the JP server so you can consider moving there.

>tfw have no good speed AoE
What're some good medals for this so I can try to hunt them down or guilt them?

>spending $50 for final
NOW YOU KNOW MY PAIN

Hopefully I don't have to spend that much for it.

Kh sora.

>only for a week
Christ Almighty

The Jewel quests used to be a series of three quests, with only like 6 possible quests.

None of them were ever hard, but two of them required you to proc skills, which was annoying as fuck.

So about a month ago they changed it to one quest and it's ezpz. Much better situation if you ask me.

>Weekly jew deal refreshes today
>Half AP all day
>Forgot today is maintenance.
How bad did I fuck up /khg/? Do their maintenance usually go over the scheduled 4 hours?

>Spending money like a good goy
I got all drive form soras and some other good shit by saving my jewels. Git gud desu.

>Coliseum ranking rewards
>1st to 500Kth: 6 star moogle
>500Kth to 10Mth: 6 star moogle

>already have 6 star scrooge done
>Tier 10 bonus is fucking nothing

So why should I bother with this? And why would they do this when last month at least gave me some nice prizes (Atk up II Scrooges)

What time does KHfag usually wake up? I dont want to spend 100 jewels to switch to vulpes for nothing

You shouldn't, they suspended the rankings to deal with the hackers, but clearly don't care about the users that keep playing the game, so, just don't bother.

Next month if the rankings come back you can stress over it, but for now there's no point at all.

>This week's weekly rewards are STILL garbage.
Oh come on, when are we going back to the good awards?

I'm awake right now.

Is there an empty spot to join the khg party?

It's really the most retarded method I've ever seen an online game try to deal with cheaters. Cutting off their nose to spite their face for sure.

Yeah

Just transferred. ID 1206337

nah, gilga--
what this nigga said

Beast's Castle

Thanks. Need me to share anything specific or is master form sora "good enough"?

I don't think anyone cares as long as you share a Medal you think is good.

>Event Period: May 16, 2016 12:00 a.m. to May 22, 2016 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
Uh oh, is it time to bitch on twitter again?

Just realized I have 5 limit forms of Sora, is that all of them? Did I beat the game?

They are just adjusting the quest to the time of our server otherwise it would ruin our experience (^:

I honestly gave up on them, but if you want to try your luck being ignored, go for it, I just sent a short ticket for the sake of it and don't pretend to do anything more about this.