>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGEKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10226630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's the main difference between control players and aggro players???

first for oh shit are we doing it

so it the proper play baiting enemy spells with a 6/10 minion so your Kraken can get on the board safely? Or should I bait out spells with Kraken and then place the 6/10?

Control players are fedora tipping manchildrens, aggro players are 12 years old ADD kids.

BASED
now for rewards

People take forever in Arena.
For what purpose?

Decent stuff

>i will never get 12 wins in arena
;_;

I haven't played this in a while. Is this old god bullshit make the game broken?

It's definitely not impossible, I knew a guy I wouldn't trust to get 7 wins. One day he drafted 5 flamestrikes and got to 12.

>UTHER versus...

thanks to standard, its mostly less broken

there is no difference. theyre both netdecking shits who are making the game worse

suggestions for my pirate warrior deck? it's gotten me to rank 13 so far. never really done ladder til standard

Kek

Is this considered arena cancer?

thats considered fucking horrifying

You're probably going to lose that game

>6 overload

wew

Don't play it on turn 3. Play them after turn 4 back to back with coin.

>queue into tavern brawl
>every deck i play gets countered

honestly, is everyone a fucking passive aggressive little shit? Every fucking time i add someone. Its shit like this or "lmao saltymad" Not sure which is worse

>not adding everyone after a shitty loss to rng or a loss to cancer

How do you retain your sanity?

aggro control deck when?
i play blue/black

did u type that correctly? im having a hard time following

:)

There is nothing I love more then getting a friend request after winning a game

>Midrange hunter is still midrange, just like midrange warrior is midrange, but on the other end of the spectrum. Of course he's gonna play 1-drops, of course he's gonna go face when he can lethal with burn and hero power, that doesn't mean it's not midrange.

help me figure out this reddit comment

I wish I had more good druid cards.
Too bad I have no dust and 95 gold.

who

LOOK AT ME, I"M THE WARRIOR NOW!

>build decent deck
>opponent somehow always has perfect answer to it
>build shit deck
>their draws are shit but i can't do anything

why is it only bolster+target dummy that gets instant concedes. in 80 wins in this brawl, thats it

> "Hello"

WHO IS IT?

PRAISE YOGG

THE LIGHT PURGES

>about to lose, need to topdeck something
>oponent plays malkorok
>it's cursed blade
>win

>four losses in a row just trying to do this stupid druid or rogue quest
i just wanna play my shaman and paladin i don't have any good decks for these faggot classes only those two faggot classes

Xaril! Good for me. I was just about to craft it yesterday. Grindin Rogue to golden 476/500

>4 warriors in a row

Does did this happen

you have 5 seconds to tell me why freeze mage vs priest isn't the most entertaining and skillful matchup

>freezemage
>taking any skill
let me just throw waves of bullshit at you to delay until i draw the cards i need to win, so skilled and not a cop out at all

I was playing against the warrior brawl combo that uses armorsmith and whirlwind. Yogg decided to be a bro. Gave me mind steal for two armorsmiths, Renounce Darkness for Warrior hero power, Mirror Entity, cleared the enemy's board, and the enemy cleared my board by using most of his whirlwinds.

It was a great time. Bless Yogg.

priest can survive the damage ( not as easily as warrior so its less one sided ), and they have plenty of card draws so its pretty even.

Any good patron decklists out there? I want to have fun and I hear it's great for climbing as well.

wew lad
this priest deck i built is shit but i won my first arena match

>priest
>card draw

what time does the brawl end?

because it's naxx control warrior vs handlock

>tfw year from now Yogg will be gone

Feels bad man

patron isnt a fun deck since the warsong nerf

You are stupid

>implying fun is beating the shit out of people with charging minions

I tought you guys said twin emperors were broken as fuck and the new boom??

It's 7 mana for 2 druids of the claw, which is already a pretty good card. It's not a game winner by itself, but it's stronger than almost all other cards in the game.

turned out c'thun decks are garbage

It is broken as fuck

If you can drop it on curve with it's Battlecry. Which makes so that it isn't consistent.

it's only good in reno cthun

4/6 is nothing to be afraid of. literally cleared with a rockbiter doomhammer and 2 pings. thats your entire turn, gone for 1 mana.

pssh nothin personnel, emperor

Is Hearthstone a casual game?

Yes.
Why is this even a question?

The most casual.

Is arena still worth the gold?
Before wog i managed to regulary go to 5 wins, worst case where only 3 wins. Now i only meet insane decks, almost always paladin or decks with two legendarys. Barely make wins and even went 0-3.
Are the new cards making arena worse?

you need 10+ wins to make arena worth the time and gold investment

So, i shouldn't spend money on it? Or are you tellibg me to git gut?

I, for one, cannot wait.

Ever since that babby version of Hearthstone came out that's all anyone on this thread can talk about.

It makes since since most people here only have the mental facilities to think about 2 card decks.

Can't wait until it ends and the game is too hard for 4channers to actually play and everyone goes back to shitposting.

>feel like I have too much gold
>enter arena
>go 10-3 and leave with more than I had after two hours
Fuck.

depends if you enjoy it or not

>4channers

>every worthwhile deck that isn't aggro shaman now requires 10k+ dust
fuck this game

control priest doesn't cost too much

>priest
user please

I do, i really like the draft, but i'm desperatly in need of some good classic legendarys and therefore in need if classic packs, and arena won't give you those.

THE FEAST OF SOULS BEGINS NOW

Zoo

But I don't like zoo

hey guys what's the hip new netdecks

dont worry the threads will go back to being dead soon

this one is practically there already

aggro weapon pirate warrior.

if youve played hearthstone for 5 minutes youve seen both of them

How many of you are actually playing wild?
strawpoll.me/10226630

tempo warrior I guess? Maybe the leeroy windfury rockbiter shaman?

>play n'zoth
>priest auchenai + circles the board, sylvanas gives me his 1 hp auchenai
>forbidden healing intensifies

Is it only me or is 60% of the hearthstone audience barley above the 80 something IQ point?
Reading through the official forums I sometimes think that the human experiment is going to crash very soon.

>leeroy windfury rockbiter shaman
>mfw the madman that brought that to the tournament the other day

Has anyone tried the new Hogger in Patron/Tempo Warrior?

Yes, he's great in both of them

>get golden hogger
>play it in patron warrior
>doesnt make sense, because it fills the board with shit minions that will only have 2/1
>try to create anti c'thun deck with hogger
>remember that c'thun decks are shit
>disentchant for new rogue legendary

Its a great card, just craft him :^)

havent touched it once

First and foremost I'd get rid of some of the top end and replace it with more burn spells like heroic strike and mortal strike- Geddon, Harrison, Malkorok, and Grom might be too slow for pirates in particular, else just play that midrange "tempo warrior" deck floating around. Leeroy would still be a great addition.

I decided to play a game of wild like week ago.

Still searching for an opponent

Vocal minority. hy would someone able to easily play the game ever post on the forums?

Reading forums/facebook HS page sometimes makes me wonders. You know when you don't have time to play HS for a month and end up hitting shitty rank 15 at the end and the game is like "GRATZ YOU'RE ON THE TOP 70% OF RANKED PLAYERS YOUR COOL BRO"? I've always thought that this shit was rigged to make shit players feel good and keep playing. But when I read the forums such dumb percentages start to make sense.

How does it feel to know that even a shitty phone game has better ladder system than HS?

lol @ the green jew in the bottom left corner