Overwatch General - /owg/

Pimp! edition!

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/
>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us
>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/
>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10225967
strawpoll.me/10226004
youtube.com/watch?v=jn14Jzwo4Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=0vp_4vc-btI
youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY
youtube.com/watch?v=_jhsUCCwx04
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-a5SCbsgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6DXYvrnS96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk
youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY
discord.gg/010ukNKfDb1fFq8Tx
youtube.com/watch?v=esEKafh1tsU
youtu.be/Q9RjDRLBWio
youtube.com/watch?v=hW5lZmxNHes
youtube.com/watch?v=0IMwHcfVIYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pajeet, my son

>strawpoll.me/10225967
>strawpoll.me/10226004

VOTE

Look at those poo in the loo hands

You can practically see the shit she pulls out of her asshole with them.

Designated shitting hands.

DESIGNATED

Best as in strongest or best as in coolest?

He did this back in /xivg/ too.

Hey, was wondering if there are crossposter/crossdressers here to suck me fuck me fuckcing FAGGOTS LOLOL !!

I'm going to marry Parah

STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU SYMMETRA I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART SHE'S A CLEAN AND HYGIENIC WOMAN

Reminder that the /owg/ Discord has a no-fun nazi admin that will ban you for memes, and a """"girl""" who will call the banhammer happy admin anytime a discussion that """""she""""" doesn't like takes place.

Pajeet...

Wanna make a new one then? No? Didn't think so.

Why did OP make a thread with some trash-tier TF2 cosplay?

filtered

Passive aggressive reminder that nobody gives a FUCK about the discord or the cuties that own it

Cinematic when?
youtube.com/watch?v=jn14Jzwo4Mw

I love you baby

POO

IN

>discord

maybe its best i dont know what this shit is, sounds like a place with names associated aka reddit

please stop it's not cute

Post music that fits characters, ill start:

Soldier 76: youtube.com/watch?v=0vp_4vc-btI

Genji: youtube.com/watch?v=KfwteoZCvoY

Mcree: youtube.com/watch?v=_jhsUCCwx04

>listening to video game soundtracks

Reaper: youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

I would if my schedule didn't mean I'd be a very ineffective admin.

It's the new Skype/Team Speak/Ventrilo/Mumble, basically. Great for organizing games with Veeky Forums, many generals use Discord to good success.

But the admin of ours is just cancer.

>playing video games

honestly this, how are you all be such uncultured shits man

>I'd be a very ineffective admin.
Then don't be an admin at all. Seems to me what people mostly want is an admin that does literally nothing.

In all fairness, the only generals that have a good discord are the ones that are small. For a fast thread like this, discord is guaranteed shitposting.

>playing

It's like teamspeak with a build in board basically

They are pretty good for finding people to play with, but that's about it

Hanzo: youtube.com/watch?v=Xv-a5SCbsgQ

>High skill replays on twitch
>Players keep rushing alone to the point
>Spamming skills without a thought
>Don't switch heroes to counter the enemy

Soldier: 76
youtube.com/watch?v=6DXYvrnS96Y

McCree
youtube.com/watch?v=h1PfrmCGFnk

This. We already have Pardogatto and Sera in there. Two of the biggest autists on Veeky Forums.

It's shit.

apologize right now.

I dont need to switch characters to counter some pubtards, I feel bad for you desu

POST A PICTURE OF YOUR WAIFU OR HUSBAND

GO

But I don't like anyone enough.

They aren't bad, it's just...
>characters who look good/have fun personalities play like shit
>characters who play good look like shit or have boring personalities

D.Va: youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ

Considering that this is another one of her pictures?
Nah.

oh god.

you don't mean /that/ sera do you?

>"People like my body waaaahh"

I will never understand this...

lol no its not

Shitposting does exist, the problem is tonight for example the admin responded to light image spam with disabling the ability to send any images and telling everyone to "shut the fuck up and stop crying like a bitch" if they complained. He reenabled them, but the chat was already riled up and calling names at this point. Somebody got banned in the process, not even the guy who was spamming.

It's a mess that could have been resolved by just deleting the spam and giving a warning.

It's not that the admin shouldn't deal with shitposters, it's just that he doesn't seem to know how.

>all this discord shitposting

It's your faults for finding value in a discord in the first place. You should never welcome anything from Veeky Forums beyond this website. The people here are cancerous, and all you do by welcoming these shits into your life is fucking yourself up. It's like all of you hate yourselves, and crave attention from people that hate themselves too, so you can make them hate you as well.

Find real friends. You really think you guys are any better than that he-she shit I keep seeing talked about? He may be shit, bit you're the idiots eating it.

I want a cute Austrian hero

>thinking win rate in random pubs matters

The LOVE of my life
I'm getting butterflies

what is austria exactly

today was a shit day but holy fuck my sides tnx user i love you man. let me suck ur dick.

>EVERY GIRL WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS AN ATTENTION WHORE

>>>/reddit/

if you think calling someone 'fap material' is something an ordinary person should react positively to you're legitimately low-functioning

>do low effort revealing cosplays
>get mad when nerds fill up gallon jugs with semen to your pictures

fuck this makes me angry

Reinhardt's true theme coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

Not really. It's starting to gain acceptance and there are protective laws, but there are still restrictive laws it's still okay socially to persecute and vilify homosexuals.

She'd likely lose numbers, but still have enough to run a career. And get a lot of hassle for it.

>Valve preparing to release competitive mode for TF2 since people are quitting for Overwatch $$$

>People did the same shit to LoL when DOTA2 came out, all for the $$$.

>In both cases, people will leave an inferior product for a superior product.

Sorry Overwatch. Your days are numbered. Valve is SPECIFICALLY dicking off updating TF2 -now- so they can pull people away from fucking Overwatch.

Will Blizzard react? Will this 40 dollar purchase be a bust? Time will tell..

If you think something has to be either a compliment or an insult then you're the one lighting up the spectrum

Yes.

>hot wind is blowing
its hot wind blowing
what a fucking casual

the second most famous Austrian is Freud,
it was also home of the likes of Klimt
and Hitler's birthplace

you'll never gues

Good thing I never said that, autismo

Don't want a discord with a shithead admin?
Feel like democracy is overrated and hard tyranny of a soviet comrade is the way to go?
Cheers love, the alternative /owg/ Discord is here!

discord.gg/010ukNKfDb1fFq8Tx

I promise to give no preferential treatment to any of you.
Moderation will be assigned as needed.
You can sign off any time you want, but you can never leave.

>Who's your waifu?

Athena isn't on the list. I want to love the robot until she says indecent things to both teams mid-conflict.

Cheers, Love! The Cavalry's Here!

user is this b8 because your example makes it seem like people would leave TF2 for Overwatch and not the other way around

reinhardt youtube.com/watch?v=esEKafh1tsU

bonus points for flex victory pose

nigga nobody cares if you jacked off to her

normal people have the self restraint to keep it to themselves and not act a fool

Actually in India they wipe their asses with their left hand after using the designated shitting portals

That's why her left arm is cybernetic

>Brother what are those?
>Omnics, don't look
>It's too late, brother, I've seen too much
>Genji, no!

Every single discord ive seen on Veeky Forums has been a couple powerhungry autists looking for attention under the guise of wanting to promote discussion and finding people to play with.

There is literally no point to creating discords, they just create drama for fuckheads to feed on.

>he doesn't know about the von Habsburgs
inb4TheywereoriginallySwiss

austria and very strong to fuck

Absolute cancer. Earlier tonight after the drama settled some of the lads were having fun, a little meme/inside joke was playing out and everyone was generally just having a giggle.

Sera came in, pinged the admin, got all pissy, said some people were shit at Overwatch, said he PM'd the admin, and told them their discussion was cancer. Then totally derailed the chat into more drama.

>playing valve games

youtu.be/Q9RjDRLBWio

Hanzo a cute. CUTE!

Reaper: youtube.com/watch?v=hW5lZmxNHes

Where's the cheapest I can buy Overwatch right now? G2A is selling the Origins edition for 40 yuros, but are there cheaper alternatives?

It can work, but you need a core group dedicated to kicking and/or bullying said autists.

This is why discord is arguable worse for a thread than the pure Voice clients like mumble: autists on the mic get kicked fast.

Anyone have SYMMETRA high res¿

Not origins.

I dont think it's much cheaper anywhere, try other sites like kinguin, but they usually have very similar prices

>$20 more

what the fuck?

You also get some stuff in other Blizzard games

No one forces you user

>4 dollars a skin

it's not that bad, if you want them. you just aren't feeling the value unless you want to use all of them.

Aint gonna be cheaper for origins senpai without being scammed. G2A is your best bet.

That's not all you get with the Origins edition, user. You get things for other Blizzard games as well. You can also just buy it on Amazon with Prime for $48

who the fuck plays other blizzard games?

>tfw want the strike commander morrison skin from origins but its another $20 and the gun looks like shit

J U S T
U
S
T

please share your memes Overwatch General :)

Yes, but we're hoarding them just to annoy you.

youtube.com/watch?v=0IMwHcfVIYU

Not bait. If it came out that way, I guess I didn't word it proper. People are already preparing to jump ship / have jumped ship to Overwatch. This is a play to take people back, casual and comp.

Starcraft 2 looks alright, might get it someday

Get your shitty memes out of here