/fog/ Fallout General

I AM A CONTENT CREATOR edition

>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj
pastebin.com/ZKYp0Ynj
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/?
youtube.com/watch?v=o2Bm_wiRT24
vocaroo.com/i/s182eI0dXu2v
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6838/?
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13490/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool reaction image on the house

vocaroo.com/i/s0W8TJ7ZW7Fj

delete your character

thanks, mind if i save it?

pastebin.com/ZKYp0Ynj

I don't think we should use an OP that's sole purpose is instigating drama.

Thanks, guys.

Toggle aiming when?

Go ahead bud, it's all yours!

Toggle aiming why?

People will find a way to instigate drama if they want to regardless of what goes in the OP. Honestly it won't make the slightest bit of difference.

>he plays the game in first person

...Oh. I wondered why the threads were worse than normal, then I caught sight of my Calendar. Summer school vacation is here.

I do it for immersion but when i'm casually walking around I like to go third person.

I tried playing in third person in a gun fight but it felt weird.

Well, obviously, how am I supposed to check out my waifus ass in 1st person, 3rd person all the way. Except when I need to pick things up. Or use workshop. Or shoot accurately.

>Millenia
>Last active: 15:19, 15 May 2016

I know you're out there you fucking ghost.

Is grilled radstag broken or what? It says the carry weight buff is supposed to last 2 hours, but it seems to last for like a whole day.

The horror... the horror...

But that's not right. Buffscale's been posting for months.

>ThreeDog
>Travis
Why do Bethesda make such shitty and annoying radio hosts?

But moot said traffic doesn't increase that much during the summer. No such thing as a summerfag. We are fags all year round.

2 hours irl

He's working on new weapons and retextures for a pack he'll never finish.

>believing the Jewt

o

Why can't I recycle this broken down house? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Can mods fix this?

Pretty sure theres a mod called Scrap Everything on the nexus

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/5320/?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2Bm_wiRT24

spring cleaning

Traffic doesn't increase because the underage faggots are here all year round. What does change is the time they spend here, since they aren't at school anymore they can shitpost all day long and into the late hours of the night.

The fabled 'american free' hours late at night aren't so American free anymore and it will only get worse in the weeks to come.

this might be the first summer I stay away from Veeky Forums entirely, post quality has never been as low as it has been this year and summer is just going to make it worse.

ASS
BLASTED

Consistent Volume != Consistent demographic.

It's undeniable that the content of posts is far shitter in the summer.

>american free hours

This is the first I have ever heard of that. You non-Americans are so vocal about your jealousy

>Vanilla

aight thanks.

can't stay any longer, brb good place

I need to finish vanilla first.

>tfw got the mod to disable scorp teleportation after this shit

I could've just said 'late night /v/' but everyone knows what is really meant.

The fact that post quality improves quite dramatically after most of the US is asleep is pretty telling.

>that angel wielding akimbo gold obrez

top kek.
I'd fucking love a nugget/obrez mod though.

Sometimes I forget just how bad the game looks without ENB or Reshade.

Isn't short hunting rifle basically an obrez already though?

is that a bug or a feature? Moles seem to do this teleport thing as well, mind you it was three times the distance you had with that scorpion.

A counter to snipers I guess.

It's a feature.

CAn someone tell me why EVERY fucking time I go to sleep (or once every few times) I just get fucking ILL and have some infection or sickness or some shit?

SEriously fuck what the fuck i dont have enough caps for these antibiotics niggers.

Doesn't standard doctor healing remove sickness?

3rd person for traveling, first person for shooting.
You actually move quicker in first person though.

He doesn't for me, just addiction

Pretty sure that's just placebo pal

We don't take kindly to folks who don't take kindly

Make sure your bed is a clean type and is under a roof.

Placebo?
I actually tested it, you run faster in first person than in third person.

I see you are playing survival. you are dead at this point

Cass's hat is done anyway

3 down...197 something to go

test this *grabs crotch* *stares respectfully towards you*

Anyone have tips to make survival harder/more immersive?

Shit was tougher at first but now most of my normal modded guns just slaughter niggers no problem

vocaroo.com/i/s182eI0dXu2v

I want this for Cait.

Keep on truckin' Buff

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6838/?

Sooo how do you fight the actual red death? not just the baby one

I don't have fallout 4 on pc, but I would like to start messing about with the creation kit.
But I can't actually find the creation kit anywhere as anyone that wants to do modding probably owns the game.
Is there any way to do it outside of the creation kit?

This is what I get for being a console pleb.

Where can I find the base IDs of Far Harbor characters?

Can I use the CK with a torrented version of the game?

1 endurance, right?

Either way, don't sleep too much or too little, and make sure you're not hungry or thirsty before sleeping if you can help it. And sleep on "sheltered" beds.

Mod in the console and set all of your specials at 2 or 3 across the board. Don't take any perks, especially not any weapon perks. Pick a settlement and actually just spend all your time there, because venturing out is too dangerous and a fool's errand besides.

I know you can get the CK without the actual game but I don't know if mods can still be created without the game. Likely it'll be a huge pain since you can't launch FO4 to test your mod on the PC.

To get the CK you need to download the bethesda.net launcher, just follow the instructions here creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

You can do some, basic stuff via FO4Edit.
As far as the editing of textures and meshes goes, usually NifSkope and, let's say, Paint.NET will get you started.

How kindly do you take to Izzy? And why were you so mad in

Suprisingly I survived that fight, did die later on to that Queen thing in the water. It was spraying all this stuff.

I have to admit, survival mode is more fun.

Did that faggot ever finish that project?
Didn't he get tons of money aswell?

That would get me the ck if I owned it on pc.
I guess I'll just see about getting the playmodel somehow and just try to do shit with people here.
I need to get a better computer so I can just do it myself though.
Oh yea, that can load models and shit, right?
I remember fucking about with it a while ago.
I'll have to look into that again.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13490/?
C O Z Y
O
Z
Y

Thanks, I dunno when I'll be finished with this pack. With Far Harbor so soon I may not finish it until after I've played it a bit.

And even then it might be well into the Summer since there's just so much stuff I want to port. Maybe I'm spreading myself too thin.

Still, even some NV hats look great in FO4, IMO.

What do you guys think is a good carrying capacity? I'd like it to support what one may realistically carry (big gun, small gun, melee weapon, full armor set, supplies space to last a few days at least as well as 20-30 extra for any loot.)

I started replaying New Vegas a few days ago only for the DLCs and boooy was it worth it.

Dead Money and Lonesome Road are top tier.
Old Wolrd Blues is good, but too tedious for me.
And Honest Hearts is pretty meh, but, you know, great characters and sweet loot.

I think I'll play to the end now,

Btw, if I nuke bot the NCR and the Legion, do they hate me?
Specially the NCR, if I'm in good terms with them before the bomb, will they shoot in sight or just be bitter with me?

current survival carrying capacity is p good

Yeah but lone wanderer 1 or 2? I need a number since the strength level changes it

Fuck off, Elianora.
Don't you have to some people to ban who criticized your mods and then whine about how you're being oppressed on tumblr?

>I'd like it to support what one may realistically carry (big gun, small gun, melee weapon, full armor set, supplies space to last a few days at least as well as 20-30 extra for any loot.
In that case, you have to get Lone Wanderer 2 and Strong Back 2.

im not her. just a fan of her work, like thousands of other people.

>kill Father when I first got to the Institute
>come back during the assault and see this

Is this a secret Institute ritual?

>do people like it if you nuke them?
Are you fucking retarded?

How to make a generic house mod 101:
>make sure its in a small space
>clutter the shit out of it all with useless garbage
>nail down everything
>make sure to have some shitty posters up to prove how "cozy" it is
>put some shitty ENB filter over it
Congrats! You're done!

Is that tenpenny or county crossing

Oh, didn't realize you were asking for something concrete. For me personally, I don't have any perks in lone wanderer and I have like 3 strength which gives me enough weight to wear a full armor set and carry 2 rifles and a pistol, with enough room for some junk and other stuff I might want to pick up. Although of course if that is too much/too little you can always add strength or lone wanderer depending on what you have in mind for your character

I don't think so, that would put you at 300. I travel at around 140lbs

>just a fan of her work
>like thousands of other people
Sure thing, Elli.

His question might be more along the lines of 'If I choose to nuke one or both sides, do they know I'm the one who did it?' rather than 'will they hate me for it'.

Enemies started doing that for me too

Tenpenny.

Tenpenny has been under attack for 3 times sofar while other settlements never.

Are you still taking requests?

To be fair, if you don't nail down everything the physics engine can behave in... odd ways.

But when someone wants something cozy and comfortable they're not usually looking for big sprawling megamansions. Small, a little cluttered with everyday stuff is quite comfortable for a lot of people.

Personally I never bother with house mods as all I ever really need is one of each workbench, a few safe containers, and a small farming area for my vegetable starch. But I can see why people who want to actually make a home out there within the wasteland might want to turn to a mod like that instead of going through the lengthy, painstaking experience of settlement building.

No.

Hmm I wonder if its possible to port NV companions to FO4.

i cri

Help!

Who feels cozy in such a clusterfuck

Crazy cat ladies.

I carry a .50 cal hunting rifle, a 10mm pistol and a .44 revolver with about 250-300 rounds of ammo for each, roughly 25 explosives in total (grenades and mines combined), supplies for 2-3 days, a vault suit with some light-weight combat armor slapped on top of it, and about 15 Vertibird Signal Grenades -- and I'm currently at 239/295, without carrying any additional loot or crafting materials.

Even if I reduce the amount of ammo, explosives and get rid of some heavier supplies, like water, I wouldn't feel very comfortable without Lone Wanderer and Strong Back, as far as my looting-capacities go. Also, you always need a bit of extra carry weight to account for various illnesses.
The Signal Grenades stay.

And seeing how wants to go for a big gun too, which alone is heavy as fuck - not even accounting for the ammo - I feel like getting those perks will be inevitable

>>do people like it if you nuke them?
>Are you fucking retarded?
And that's the limit of user's reading comprehension... When did I asked that?
Kinda, I was asking, ''I know I get bad reputation with them if I nuke them, but can it be compensated with good reputation beforehand? Will I be tolerated or will they send rangers for me?''

>Wanting potato faces in FO4

You'd be better off re-creating Cass in FO4's face system