Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFAIkUb7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=5aHSxKlTfTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CRIMSON #2

6v6 NA

tell arveene he made the wrong decision

This will be a bully free thread!

Xth for I despise every single one of you and use you for my own benefit despite acting like a nice person to everyone.. and you'll never know who I am.

You really hate Eristic that much?

go die in a butthole

>Naryu daily
>Fujin & Raijin stage
>lag and dc
Fucking NCS

what do you think my answer will be?

Believable

The player might be, the character is not. It really doesn't matter who the player is behind her, since the only interaction you'll ever have is between your own character and the character Alle.

You shouldn't expect more.

I sure hope you're not the same retard who treats people playing female character as females in real life and refers to everyone by character gender for muh immersion

I think you're just upset that you can't make friends and are lashing out at anyone who does.

Perhaps instead of being salty and bitter, if you were friendly and open, you might actually be happier with your life. And then you could stop pointlessly lashing out at others and trying to ruin their happiness.

Arveene please let me feed you some hamburgers.

FUCK YOU ARVEENE! I TRUSTED YOU!

You can have this too

>Full
O-okay

Pretty sure that's not just one person.

I do that, despite the fact that I expect everyone behind those characters to be a male by default. I just like a tiny bit of roleplaying, because
>It really doesn't matter who the player is behind her, since the only interaction you'll ever have is between your own character and
their character

>who treats people playing female character as females in real life

Why would I seek out or want any sort of association with anyone in this game outside of it?

Oh, thank you for pointing out that the way we have fun is terrible and wrong. No one's forcing you to take part in any of what we do, you're the one who opened this hostility.

And yes, my parents are disappointed in me, because I turned down a full ride scholarship to join the military. Nice guess.

>tfw will never get to hug ahoka in her bearsuit

Kinda dead. Population dwindling, thread is garbage, end game consists of grinding the same dungeons over and over while we wait for more plot quests or proper raids or something.

Still has entertaining combat and hot chars though.

>RPers think they're actual people
Your parents would disown you if they knew what you do and that's hilarious

>Doing Yeti-4
>Meet a cute FM
>She does her job well
>We run a few times
>We all get into lag problems in one run
>FM qt misses her sheath and we all die
>She gets embarrassed, makes a sad face and leaves saying "sorry"

I could've had her. I could've had an FM gf.

JUST

Are you a gook or something with all this "muh parents", "muh family honour" blabber?

They wouldn't because, you know, I actually lead a successful life. Maybe you should stop projecting your own failures to us.

That wasn't me, but I really hope you'll change your mind and come back. Even if you don't like Eristic, there are plenty of other people in the clan to group / chat with.

>not the only one who does that
It doesn't matter whether you are or not, anyone who does it is so distanced from reality that it's insane.
I wonder how everyone you consider a friend would think if you said "because you play a female I consider you female". Maybe they'd laugh it off at first but they'd hate you for it if you actually kept true to it. I bet you also abandon people when you realize they aren't girls.

>Your parents would disown you if they knew what you do
Nah, they know. They don't care. I'm an adult with my own job. I know you asians worry about what society thinks, but here in america, we just say fuck it, and we're all much happier.

Does anyone else think maybe a clan v clan 6v6 bnsg event would be neat?

Since these queue times are horrendous, we could probably queue into eachother! It'd be so fun

>making fun of you for being a disappointment
>RPing buttbuddies both collaborate to call someone asian
Lmao, enjoy your circlejerking. You're not a girl, you'll never be one, neither will anyone you play with, no matter how hard to try to play pretend.

might try it out again since warlock seems like it could be fun
is pvp still just summoners shitting on everyone while assasins stunlock you to death

So what is it that you desire user? I just woke up and I'm free to help with whatever reasonable thing you wanna do. Gold? Sura 4? Blackram Narrows speedrun? Poh run where the end result is a pirate princess drop for me?

In the meantime I'ma go get something to eat, the dumplings endgame is one you shouldn't be looking forward to. The cooking profession would've been so fun...

T I T C O W

Do you not understand how to differentiate between the game and real life?
Because this is JUST A GAME.
It doesn't matter who the other player is. RPing with them is no different than RPing in a single player game. The person behind the keyboard doesn't matter, just the character.
If the character is female, you call it her and she, if the character is male, you call it him and he. Is that difficult?

Summoners kinda lost some power. Now KFMs, destroyers and sometimes assassins plus BM will try to 100-0

>You're not a girl
Never claimed to be one.
Again, I think you must be incapable of telling the difference between fiction and reality. Perhaps you shouldn't play fantasy games.

>forcing your 'muh rp' shit onto everyone you meet and calling them by character gender
You're the one who doesn't know how to differentiate if you can't give the people respect to treat them as who they are because your immersion is all that keeps your autism afloat.

last i played at launch kfm's were weaker than blademasters and assasins at max lvl
which kind of burned my motivation to level one
probably gonna roll a warlock to see whats up with that class

Keep circlejerking with your RP buddy. Maybe you can go touch dicks or something later in triumph. I wonder how many kawaii uguu anime faces you can use all the while. Make sure to not skimp out on tildes.

i have a feeling that these "proper raids" will be way less fun than dungeons right now.
>stupid lag
>ctrl+F at all times
>wailing on a damage sponge for 10 minutes
>melees get shit on because fuck you

Are people reaaaally arguing about pronouns? That's hilarious.

KFMs are pretty brutal now but as always require some execution to pull off. BMs are good too.

Warlock might noooot be the best choice for pvp to be honest. I think they are fairly strong but in high level pvp they fall behind atm.

>fairly strong
Nah we're shit.

do they still reguire mad animation canceling and shit like that to be compedetive?

Probably. But at least it's content that you might struggle to clear plus organizing that many people is fun too.

>tfw my latency is so high it takes almost a second between BM sword swings and for stuff like block to activate
>tfw still having fun sorta

i just hit my first level wall however
at level 8
what's generally the fastest way to level when you're new? sidequests?

Yes.

I just did every quest I saw, they give good exp.

questing until the grind spot in cinderlands

Who spit in your wheaties? No, seriously, why are you so angry? What is so terribly wrong about other people having fun? Is it just that you aren't having fun?

The only players who don't RP a character, who ALSO have avatars that aren't their same gender(that have identified themselves as such) are Courante and Eristic.

If you have been referred to as the wrong gender, then please, identify yourself and tell us what you are, so everyone will know what to call you. If you won't, then obviously you're just trolling.

got it, thanks!

So you call everyone a "he" and then flip your shit when a grill gamer tells you she's a "she"?

Motherfucking male pantyhose bitches!

>grind spot in cinderlands
never knew about that, i just played the story and did every single side quest, was enough to get me to 50

Whoa now. Don't tell me Alle is a guy now. I've been cozying up to her thinking I might get a cute new gf. Don't do this to me???

this is so scary to look at...

>Are people reaaaally arguing about pronouns?
No. Considering the time, it's probably just some eu trolling because they don't have anyone to play with, and want everyone else to feel bad since they're so miserable.

>literally collaborating outside the thread to defend your dicktouching RP strategies
How's it feel to be not just autistic, but unable to think for yourselves?
>reveal yourself
You first faggot, then everyone will know exactly how deranged you are as a person and that you are literally unable to see people as anything other than a girl because you're that lonely.
>grill gamer
Lmao you faggots actually believe someone else to be a chick when they say they are.

Manal, the Man of... Magic.

You look like a bearded old wizard. It's pretty fabulous.

le hooky fish meemay

Here's the last (You).

lmao these weapon equips are really fun

Alle is just the character, user.

Ah, so you are just a sad little troll. You know, if you tried having fun with the game, maybe adopt a personality that doesn't have quite so many deep-seated insecurities and issues, you might make friends and have people enjoy playing with you too.

it's not required, just there if you want to take a break from questing or bypass lots of cinderlands quests

>tells someone else to reveal themselves
>can't because they know no one will see them the same way as they are literally unable to see you as anything other than a potential kawaii waifu~~~~.
>pseudo intellectualism defensiveness
God damn man, you don't know insecurities until you've looked in the mirror. I doubt you can even interact with people with how distanced you are from reality. Do you also adopt a personality because you know people won't like you at all for who you really are? Mad you aren't the 13/f/Cali you claim to be?

>tfw no onee-chan to give me hands on, one-on-one, personal ERP lessons

Am I the only one who can't tell regular unga bunga from botting unga bunga?

omg eu is so pathetic -_-

guess it's nice for leveling an alt, but then again
>gearing an alt
i'd rather kill myself 2bh

>-_-
kys yourself my man

Why don't you go ask someone from WTS ERP?

EU poh #1747980

LFG in 7.7 min

thanks user

pvp alts are alright

Bots constantly turn to face you in a way that looks like keyboard turning, including while being knocked down or stunned. They also get completely fucked by jumping and windwalking around: they will keep using their abilities even if you evade their opener and just keep jumping around the arena in windwalk mode.

They're quite rare nowadays.

Morning bnsg

youtube.com/watch?v=ddFAIkUb7A0

Let's Daily Challenge!
NA 1840335

EU Necro4 and Lair4 for the dailies
ice-cream edition

>tfw waiting every day for eristic to leave the clan

Same

6v6 NA #1841102 need 1 more

God I want to lick you all over then cum on your lips.

>tfw waiting every day for the general to stop being shit on over some petty personal drama

Need 3 more please come join us!

>tfw waiting for thread to be good again and have fun

You'll be waiting forever.

>tfw majority of the people who talk about the threads being good again were never here when the threads were good

BLOCKED

Can't block me, I'm on NA. :^)

those times have ended user.

2 more!

fuck off pinku. not today

who the hell is pinku

5/6

I'd say that this passes as proper raid.
youtube.com/watch?v=5aHSxKlTfTw

The thread has changed permanently for obvious reasons.

Back during the CBTs and shortly after release, the threads moved faster for multiple reason: we had more players simply trying out the f2p game as is typical for such games, people mostly did not know each other by nickname, and many were still new to the game.

For one, the thread was full of questions like "how do I played KFM?", and "where do I find X?" and such gameplay related questions. By now, most people have played the game for months, making it so that these basic questions have become much rarer. People don't need to ask about things they already know.

Secondly, we had a lot of new players and more players in general. This made the thread faster, and there was a LOT of the "r8 my waifu" tier posting where people just posted character presets.

Thirdly, people did not know each other. There was no "I hate x" or "y is a shitty clan because of z". There were some namedrops but this was nothing compared to what we have now.

The main reason the threads are considered worse by some is that the community has stabilized and become more tightly-knit. It's the same people discussing the same shit every day. We can all name dozens of posters here and we keep addressing them in the thread by name. Instead of asking a question like "Are there any good PvP FMs here who could..." we first think about good PvP FMs we know. Sometimes we just realize there isn't even a person suitable to answer our question here and just don't ask it. Also: I'm not firing shots here. I don't play FM.

Could someone help me with clearing out the depleted goldmine? im too bad at this game but i need to clear this quest...
i'm on NA Jiwan right at the entrance, wearing bamboo uniform

it's ok im here to ask you guys all the noob questions you could want now

That wasn't even him.

Sorry bro, looks like it was meant for this one
I KNOW I MESSED UP JESUS

That other one is not him either.

I could help you in a bit, if you still need it by then.

Yes, can't wait for it and I hope it's cross server so I can do it with bnsg people