/r6sg/ - Rainbow Six Siege General

Discord server for organized group play:
discord.gg/0yy2wDRBnPClTOxo

>Official news
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx

pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-siege-ama-addresses-hit-detection-issues/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=pcgfb

blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-post-launch-maps-operators-modes/

>Developer AMA Recap
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1349361-Developer-AMA-Recap

>Maps and drawing tools for all available gamemodes
r6maps.com/
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx

>Weapons and Armor damage comparisons
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>Known Issues:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Basics of CQB Pastebin
pastebin.com/ECbQGdVk

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO

>Steam group player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nB6S5xtZFuAlnX24VG6IVvOYnI18oOlV2W0SPM3OjaE/edit?pli=1#gid=375665432

>Console group
PS4: Add dazint8 or Omegaplaya and join the /r6g/ community that way
Xbone: not yet made

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
techknow.one/forum/index.php?topic=69.0 (dead link)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

>WIP /r6g/ guide for crosshair overlays, tactics etc
hnng.moe/7Ik

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HL-slNgzRek
youtube.com/watch?v=IZyFRFatzJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be average player
>last alive
>versus 4
>"welp i'm fucked"
>kill one guy
>some other guy comes to help him
>kill him
>run away
>go to objective
>start to capture
>wait
>guy runs past me
>kill him
>pop up from spot
>guy crouching looking opposite way
>kill him
>my face after all this

Second for why is Twitch's balaclava shiny

>three hole
>No helmet
>No goggles
Shit tier tbqh

>three hole

lmao i'm retarded
Still though, 2 hole is even worse

Why the fuck is is/r6sg/ and not just /r6g/ like it's always been?

Best bala is 2 hole

Discord invite is expired chaps.

Since reddit turned up

ded

We're not out of the woods yet brathan

>142367904

You can often cap people in spots just after they shot someone if you time it right and listen as they 1. Don't expect you to pop right out ( assuming they don't know your there obvs) for the reason you stated & 2. People often auto reload after killing someone. Leaving them vulnerable. Learn to count or gauge bullet counts and clip length. It's an Easy counter to solo shields as you can rush then abd stab them of your close. Other than the montane guy the expose their heads to reload as well

Recruit still has no access to the new operators firearm arsenal. Now I have to fight with every other cunt playing just to access some new guns.

Why in the love of god can't Ubisoft allow us to choose whatever weapon we desire?

Best gun for iq now that she isnt shit?

IQ went from being the most useless Ops to now one of the most crucial. She quite literally is the intel of the team more so than Twitch. The outlines of the traps gives IQ an overview layout of rooms your team is about to enter.

Everyone should treat her with respect now.

I made this and the last thread since one wasn't up and i just noticed last was at 750.
If i make another i can get rid of it, but it's a general so i figured it would fit in the name.

Balancing you don't want 5x rape cannons each round. I actually agree with this design choice

And from that they all lack special gear to help them out. It's balanced either way.

Ill treat her like the slut she is, i just want to know what gun is best.

>one of the most crucial
kek no, fuck off waifufag

AUG+surpressor+ACOG/reflex has put in a lot of work for me.

the aug

AUG has no select fire.

It has a low rpm which makes it easy to tap fire. Pleb.

On certain maps / modes yes. However this isn't always applicable. Also if every game decended into nothing other than 5 defenders with shot guns every round then it would get stale(er) quickly.

I played something like this on plane the other day and it was a cluster fuck

We just went over this last thread, get real faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

My case in point

>tfw you go full operator and coordinate the fuck out with each other sweeping an entire room in 10 seconds
Feels great, mane.

>defenders all in one tiny room
Embarassing

>console

Wow i wonder why

>its the last op on a team
>he gets nervous and scrambles leaving himself wide open to die intentionally

why do nerds do this crap?

>have a usual squad I play with
>they're all good and clutch a lot
>I'm known as the guy who's bad or inconsistent
>they all die and leave it a 14
>feeling the pressure because we all know I'm pretty bad
>pressure intensifies
>I always somehow pull a clutch out my ass and kill them

I am the most inconsistent player ever

4 other people are watching every move you do some can't handle that for some reason and do stupid shit.

TIME TO FUCK SOME NIGGAS UP

>being halfway across the map would have stopped a curbstomping from 2 isolated entrances with no flank
Embarrassing

This is the part where you say "b-b-b-b-but i would have been in the tower and headshotted that entire outside group!" while losing the match for your team because you couldn't Call of Duty it back to the objective in time

>console shitter gets defensive

I do this almost every match as attacker when I am the last operator left, if you want an epic so badass dude clutch you can do it yourself, but of course you can't because you died like a little bitch.
The faster you die/more enemies that are left alive the less seriously I take the round.

As defender, if everyone wants to roam I make sure to find the furthermost spot from the objective and stand-walk back (while checking each corner) once the enemy plants/contests.

Webm guy here, not me :^)

>1 vs 4
>on defence
>whole team roams and dies
>one guy complains on mic
>kill 3 before losing a 1 on 1 vs Blackbeard
>talkative guy shit talks me
>he's streaming on twitch
>open his twitch on second monitor
>4 viewers
>guy looks like a complete Melvin
>make fun of him the whole game
>mfw being able to look at this guy's discomfort on facecam as we pester him
>carry his ass anyways

Suppressor as an attacker, y/n?

t. Castle main

How did you know he was streaming? I usually just type their names in google and look for twotch results but nothing pops up. Only ran into one streamer and it was one of those PENTA clanfags. mfw saw him react to my clutch

only on flankers

Reminder that Bandit is still best operator

He is

I never really bothered, but I started doing it because I entered a game once and people on my team started to freak out because of another player on the other team
I looked him up and he was streaming with like 3k to 4k viewers as a 5 stack
I skullfucked him for 4 rounds in a row, killing him all 4 rounds and won hard
Felt good hearing him scream my username and doing that in front of 4 thousand people
So if someone is acting up or if someone mentions someone streaming, I'll take a peak.
Usually the stream delay is big so it doesn't give an advantage or anything

>teamkill a guy with a headshot
>"oops"

>get shot in the back of the head a couple seconds after the round starts
>"wtf why did you run in front of me I was going to shoot the camera"

>Playing for the first time vs.AI with some random people
>rappel up to the roof
>wanna go through a window that's just slightly below roof level so rappel down a little bit
>go a little too far so need to climb up by just a little bit
>climb a little too much so get just barely back on the roof
>brain didn't register that I was back on the roof so tap a little forward and end up falling down and die
>teammate revives me
>"well that was embarassing, oh well, fuck the roof I'm going through this window right here"
>can't see shit through the window because it's the gassy building map
>suddenly a billion blinking lights on the walls and beep beep beep everywhere
>blow up
probably the most embarassing 20 seconds of my life.

>tfw I accidentally did this once
It happens to the best of us I guess ;^)

I had the worst teamkill ever last night. I went to put up a barricade and he tked me then said "i was gonna put up that barr noob"

>
It looked a bit smoother from my perspective, but I was still lagging because EU playing on a SEA server.

Meant to mention he was Castle so I guessed he thought that he couldn't put up a castle one after I did

>people actually blaming enemies when they shoot you through the wall because your leg was clipping through
Was he supposed to ignore it and pretend he wasn't there?

Ubi should fix it though.

How do you kill Blackbeard?

Fucker keeps peeking out from behind cover and I can't hit anything but his shield ensuring he wins headshot trades.

Also, glad to see IQ is viable now with that Valkyrie dyke throwing her cams everywhere. Just got out of a game killing her right as the round started since she broke some barricades to throw shit out.

What improvements could I make to this vid?
>music
>captions

What else? What are some other things I can do to troll in Terrorist Hunt while I abuse host privileges?

youtu.be/HL-slNgzRek

They should make his shield break quicker or have bullets penetrate or disable headshots until it breaks

BB is super annoying. I've found the best ways ways to deal with him are:

Get a height difference. If he's peeking over a floor or sometimes balcony, you can hit him over his shield. This is easiest near stairs. You can also shoot up past the gun, but it's a pain to get that angle.

BB's also tend to tunnel pretty hard when peeking into a room. It's often pretty easy to flank around them in a lot of positions.

Window peeks are often in places with a poor view.

Still he's a really hard person to deal with if he's got the initiative, or you bump into him unexpectedly. He's the game's best fragger, so you just have to be cautious if he's picked (and he's always picked).

I think he's pretty busted, but that's what I've found works. I think the best way to balance him would be to make the shield crack much more visibly when shot. As it stands, it cracks less than a full shield, and that makes shooting it pointless, and makes it really hard to even tell you've been hit in the shield.

>recruit keeps putting up barricade while operators are running around setting traps and what not
>keep having to tear it down
>keeps putting it back up
>castle has had enough of this shit
>shotguns his brain
>entire team continues as if nothing happened
>win the round

Story as old as time

It's latex user, she came straight from her dungeon

Ubi updated their code of conduct.

You can be banned for your bantz in ' public forums' now.

>you can get banned in a game for talking shit in its subreddit
Jesus motherfucking christ. We need internet 2.0 and for it to be not such a fucking hugbox.

>tfw you were actually around for the wild west of the internet

2006 to 2010 was my jam

Wouldn't the wild west be the late 90s and early 00's? I think of it as when file sharing programs were at their peak.

Bro who would win in an Ultimite Showdown

Shut the fuck up

ebin!

le newgrounds face

I could call you a fucking child for thinking that '06 to '10 was the wild west but I don't even care anymore. At this point even you're some kind of veteran. Even that timeframe was a fucking bloodbath compared to the playground we're in right now. Hell I think calling this shit a playground is an understatement because kids on the playground are fucking mean as fuck compared to the thinskinned fucknuts that fill the normie internet.

It was fun times all around we shat on Scientology liberals werent insane you could say what you wanted.

2016 and kids like you are still pretending to be oldfags

I AM UNSTOPPABLE

Based Techanka

chanka is so good after the buff i luv him :3

Hollywood is cute. CUTE.

Ugly!

Looks like a man. In that picture even more than usually.

>be last op on team
>know that the world is watching
>4 enemies left
>#yolo into all the enemies and die without getting any kills
>mfw

Castle is good.

>final moments of the round
>just me, attacking
>2 defenders
>30 seconds to secure the area
>my balls start to itch

Literally every game will have BB from now on.

He's going to be this annoying problem until they nerf his fat hairy seal ass.

Trollers be trollin

youtube.com/watch?v=IZyFRFatzJk

Thank god this never took off as a huge success.

There should be a renowned point system where by clicking on someone's R6 profile screen it'll show how many vote to kicks and team kills they had for an entire season. Along with a percentage showing the odds of them team killing.

This is why you don't work in the games field

it's actually a good idea

If everyone's team kills and vote-to-kick were displayed on everyone's profile people would think twice before sabotaging the match.

Everyone would be checking each others profiles to ensure someone doesn't have a HIGH Team Kill percentage. A natural community order would initiate.

Castle is not good.

Can his shield even break? Feels like I magdumped him with an MP5 once and it was still up.

Does he even get an accuracy decrease while being fired at?

What the fuck ubi?

>More facial animation and expression than a Bethesda/Gamebryo game

I saw a video of his shield getting broken with two direct point blank hits from Valkyrie's shotgun, but I blasted him in the face at least 5 times with Pulse's shotgun and it didn't break.

That's OP as fuck then.

And Ubishit continues the cycle of releasing OP operators only to nerf them to encourage us to buy season passes.

It takes 3 direct hits from the shotgun for his shield to break or 2 SMG mags or 8 shots from Tachankas MG

>Does he even get an accuracy decrease while being fired at?
This is the perfect balancing solution. Every round that strikes BB's shield has a chance to cause his rifle to kick, same as it would if he were firing it. This turns the gunshield from an offense item into a defense item, so to speak. Instead of being an unstoppable rape machine, BB is now able to absorb more bullets, but at the cost of being unable to hit anything when absorbing said bullets.

what would that help though
>check someone's profile
>see that they have lots of teamkills/vote to kicks
>dodge the match
>ques take even longer

or
>team doesnt dodge and is immediately hostile towards their own teammate

jee what a great idea guys