/aog/- Attorney Online General

Truth seeker edition

>What is this?Ace Attorney Online! Allowing anons to unite to talk, shitpost, perform AA-like trials and have fun overall.Our server is Attorney Online Vidya, come join us!>How to download this?The following document has all download links and information:docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit>FAQ & Tricksdocs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit>Gameplay footage WHERE?Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!>My client keeps crashing, what do I do?Check the FAQ & Tricks document for help.>[music/character] when?docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit>Strawpoll documentdocs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU>How do I play [x] role?ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides>WIKIhttp://ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/>TEMPLATE LIBRARYdocs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1>HOW TO GET STARTEDdocs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit>FAQ
docs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit>Strawpoll
docs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#
youtube.com/watch?v=NRyTprq-2Ro
twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice formatting

Op is a retard edition

What is this?
Ace Attorney Online! Allowing anons to unite to talk, shitpost, perform AA-like trials and have fun overall.Our server is Attorney Online Vidya, come join us!
>How to download this?
The following document has all download links and information:docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit>FAQ & Tricksdocs.google.com/document/d/18cYwIzZDNQafru7k4Kif5uUTc2f0_j7lWpxFDMfVuAY/edit
>Gameplay footage WHERE?
Streams are almost always running. Ask in the thread!
>My client keeps crashing, what do I do?
Check the FAQ & Tricks document for help.>
[music/character] when?docs.google.com/document/d/1mOUWhMcUVk8l0kJj1fEbmzsDa6-wQ6NdHV8NsQoJD1c/edit>Strawpoll documentdocs.google.com/document/d/1YDlzipx6h8Dkuh8GtK2LqPfpSPA3QJqD8UAMFcjpcyU
>How do I play [x] role?
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides
>WIKI
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/
>TEMPLATE LIBRARY
docs.google.com/document/d/14gc38VJu0igrVgVW92QWj3DJnrwZrntmpjLxah7Udck/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>HOW TO GET STARTED
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

Great job, OP

Lupa: What does "kys" mean?
Lewdton: Kay wants to kiss you
Phoenix: Kill Your Self
Lewdton: its a cute way of spell kiss, kys
Lupa: People kept saying that to me and I never knew

He really should tho

youtube.com/watch?v=NRyTprq-2Ro

Time to make a strawpoll.

Op you fucked up but I fucking your picture

Where do it come from?

Fucking love* my bad.

Also last thread was comfy. Let's try to have another one!

Part 1 for this absolute madness

Part 2 soon, i'll probably do a part 3 too

This and the screenshot of Lupa explaining how he accidentally shut off the server that one time are basically everything anyone new needs to know about our dear admin

post it

Thank god it wasn't necessary.

Part 2

why did this happen? Why would people sit through this? Why would someone write this?

Why?

I love the scale of this but wish less people died.

That's Frogpollo, that's one of his famous pre-case speech.

I guess he is. Or at least he's the most screencaped player.

He's a very nice and competant guy. I guess the majority like him. Some don't care and a minority hate him because they think he's just here for "The ebin screencap!!! Namedrop criclejeeeerk reee" for them when somebody is nice , funny and competant it's a circlejerker.

"Turkey, a favorite of mine."

We should have a day once a month where we celebrate our stenographers

What were the names of the cases that went on in Area 3 yesterday?

And how he banned himself by accident.

>filename

Specifically, the one that ended in a mistrial?

It's real /morningkrew/ hours here. Let's all head to area 2 to talk about how no one is here.

And then I'll trap you all with a case

Screenshot man is a little late but here

Well, there was Turnabout Zombie Whatever, but that ended in a good end for everyone involved.

Defendant dead, Gant dead, Lana free to go.

There was one about a murder and theft that had Shields as a judg

It never existed.

What are you talking about, user? It's recorded right here
twitch tv/lawfuldickish/v/66801576
I just want to know what to title it

Bullshit, you guys indicted a man for murder based solely on the faint memory of an old man, who simply kept rambling on and on until the judge and the prosecution got so bored they just wanted it to end already. Nothing to prove that what the old dude said was the truth.

This kind of case shouldn't even exist, and yet are the ones you people seems to love the most.

I think you miss the point.

What the fuck are you saying? You're right the case shouldn't exist because 58 line testimony, not because everyone gave up.

>the judge and the prosecution got so bored they just wanted it to end already
Close, the prosecution walled for 2 hours and pissed off the witness, that and the 'will of the peanut gallery' turned a dead, boring case going no where into a wild ride.

I suppose it emphasis's checking the role guides and watching your 'sportsmanship'

>it's a "people don't know what walling is" post

Sorry, I meant he wasted 2 hours of a night crew case (the worse case to waste time) and then wanted to mistrial due to him being tired

>bans himself
>spends days not knowing what is happening and why he can't join the server

>Bullshit, you guys indicted a man for murder based solely on the faint memory of an old man, who simply kept rambling on and on until the judge and the prosecution got so bored they just wanted it to end already.
Reminds me of the Nuremberg trials.

>tfw steno'd for this until I was falling asleep during debate after Oscar's CE just barely missing Alba.
I feel bad though that I had to subject someone else to suffer.

At that point we could have done it live, whoever steno'd wanted to.

I think my one takeaway from this and last thread has been that the prosecution from that case was/is salty as fuck.

By the way, the zombie case is now highlighted
twitch tv/lawfuldickish/v/66806028

Which part gave it away?
Their attitude after trying to crash the case after wit1? Them wanting it to mistrial? Them blaming the judge?

Judge didn't do his job properly from what I can tell
There was a lot of debate.

>the prosecution was salty as fuck
>the defense started arguments IC and in the thread over "walling"
Prosecution here, I am salty, but not because of the damn case. Every thing I said the judge kept saying "you have a point." "i see your point" "that adds up" and that's with constant interruption from the defense bench. also my theory was literally less than 4 minutes long. The detective coming in and the defense trying to explain why they have doubt, which i left them plenty of room for btw, is what took nearly 2 hours.

I also didn't want the case to mistrial out of salt, faggot. I warned the judge that i might fall asleep mid-trial, which i did, which would mean no prosecution; and you can't have a case without a bench. Either he'd have to recess for another pro or call a mistrial.

It seems like any prosecutor who doesn't just outright truthfag gets criticized for roleplaying a prosecutor who really thinks the defendant did it because of the whole "defense must win" mentality.

>It seems like any prosecutor who doesn't just outright truthfag gets criticized for roleplaying a prosecutor who really thinks the defendant did it because of the whole "defense must win" mentality.

That's literally not what anybody has been getting on to you about. The fact that you're still so vindictive about doing a shitty job is just symptomatic of the real problem here.

>implying i have no right to be salty when everybody's getting mad that I was just playing the role

Anyone have that glorious image of Pheonix saying he has a paper saying Atmey is guilty and Atmey saying FUCK?

>This was recorded

Again, that's not why people are getting onto you. Might need to work on that reading comprehension, too.

>walling
what does it mean?

It is when a witness won't budge unless you find the contradiction they thought of.

Not letting someone take an opportunity to turn the case around because it's not what you planned.

Walling is a witness refusing to budge except for a very specific contradiction.

Nowadays people are calling witnesses walls when they aren't. A witness not playing along with a stupid theory isn't walling.

What constitutes a stupid theory, though?

Never forget the lore from area 1 yesterday

>Tfw I was Co-Def of this case and went to bed right after this testimony...

>a theory that has huge gaps/leaps of logic/easily disproved/conjecture/lack of evidence/meme

Why are you telling me, that, though?

It was a good case.

>implying every single theory in the actual series didn't have huge leaps of logic

Stop trying to force """lore""" because you want your ebin moment to be remembered.

>YOU DIDN'T SEE THE MURDERER HOLDING THE KNIFE?
>YOU'RE CLEARLY THE TRUE KILLER

Thank you based boy

Is there any exercise that I can do to help me better spot contradictions?

Play co.

Besides doing things that are mentally strenuous?

Drinking water helps.

Woah buddy, don't get too worked up there.

Just because something is a leap of logic doesn't make it completely unrelated like you're seeming to imply.

>i hate victim i hate victim i hate victim

Reposting the updated guides
Here's the regular witness guide

Those were bluffs. Bluffs that worked sometimes.

Saying something completely retarded in AO isn't a bluff.

Everything should point to something else and make sense.

Grasping at straws, a leap of logic, etc, no prosecutor can let that slide.

Maybe it was the wrong word to use.

And here's the final boss guide
Still working on updating the others
If anyone has suggestions feel free to suggest them

>screencapping your own moment
>"w-why does nobody else care?"

Some were bluffs, some were actual leaps. Hell, just look at Turnabout Goodbyes from the first game.

>the killer shot the gun with their left hand, yet Edgeworth is right-handed. Therefore, this proves that Edgeworth in no way could ever be the killer!
>if this was AO, prosecution would immediately shut it down by saying the defendant just used their left hand instead; it's close range, why would accuracy matter?
>Butz puts himself on the stand "suddenly realizing" he remembered things and hadn't testified, gives a shitty, seemingly-improv testimony that has clear problems with everything else presented so far
>by some miracle the court decides to roll with it, and it actually turns into something
>if it were AO, it probably would've been shut down from the very start, if not right after the inital CE

Just saying, sometimes abandoning structure a bit to keep a case entertaining and moving forward isn't a bad thing. Hanging up on details is why we get two hours of bickering over a contradiction.

I don't disagree. Just saying that a bit of leaping here or there when things aren't turning out all that clear can keep a case from stalling.

>cases with lore building made on the spot in full improv
>It was a great cases even if it was a civil lawsuit
>Somebody post it as do other people when they post like you call it ''EBIN'' testimony
>Some faggot complain about it

you must be fun at party m8.

>lore building made on the spot in full improv

nothing new nor special m8

>it was a great cases

not my point m8

>somebody post it as do other people when they post like you call it "EBIN" testimony

????

english is a requirement on this server

Kek, nice

You also have to realize though that the case in the games and the structure of the trials in them are also written by competent writers. Like I get what you mean, but it's a bit harder to translate it into something like AO.

He mean : Why do you complain like a faggot for this one when people always post Fun testimony in the thread and literally did it earlier.

Also 100% sure That's Froggy, that was easy to understand what he said Bro. His english is decent as best for somebody who english isn't even his second language.

because it's braindead easy to spot people screencapping themselves

take note that they never denied it

screencapping yourself is poor form, if something is funny then chances are people will laugh and maybe cap it themselves. if you do it yourself it's just begging for attention.

screencap bait need not apply.

I wasn't the one who posted it btw. (Yeah the guy who can't write english for shit) Just that i don't understand why you complain about it. It don't hurt at all.

Just get over it and don't spread your autist in this thread and ruining the fun to whatever posted this picture.
If he don't get any replies who care?

Also love you bb

are you going to cry?

Oh, I certainly agree. I just wish that some players, typically as witnesses and prosecutors, weren't so devoted to structure over keeping a case from stalling. It's when things go not as planned that AO usually turns out its best and worst.

>STOP HAVING FUN

Steno and quite possibly detective if he doesn't come back soon needed in area 2. Also a map but I won't pin that on you.

And what if I was? Would you have a problem with that?

>he is legitimately crying

>still nothing of worth to say

yeah sure thing senpai, i'm not going to fill a new thread with retard drama.

not even me

>I will not fill the thread with drama, those 5 salty replies from me (including this one) are just... lol

Look fine you got me but there is nothing wrong with crying, it just means I have a heart.

>only one person could possibly have the opinion that I am no fun

Area 2 is missing a steno. Almost ready to start.

darn, Detective has normie problems. A witness has stepped up so we need a new one.

This faggot who complain about the screencap and lore must be the same as the one who argued that the pirate case wasn't a pirate case.

what a retard.

Look man it's fine leave it please I already cried and I don't want to be reminded about it.

I wrote up a prosecution guide I want to post, but I feel like it'd get lost in all this drama right now...

post it faggot