>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

Betamon a best o/

I love Betamon's line. Hopefully we get MetalSeadramon X in a future game.

May the emperor of the sea be blessed by his own game one day (instead of agumon and cie)

It would be a nice change of pace.
It's kind of getting on my nerves how everyone is partnered with a Omnimon these days.

X Anti-body never.

Yeah, partnered with Omnimon or Omnimon being an antagonist...

Hopefully.

I choose to hold onto hope. One day the X Anti-body Digimon will be allowed into more games.

Whom is being trashed by WarGreymon here?

I honestly wish I knew. It's been bugging me for a while.

Maybe it's Gary Oak.

Dude... I hate you so much, i'll have to look for the answoer now t-t

Anyone have the last waifumon compilation?

I see purple stockings, Fairymon?

Nah, not the same shoes.

Artist didn't bother to tag them on pixiv, might just be some quickly drawn up OC.

Four revives on 40ap, and it did drop a material. Man I love Saberleomon, one of my favourites. First Mega card I ever got

What's your device?

My device? Like my phone?

>MetalSeadramon X

Guys his name is Gigaseadramon. He was actually in Dusk/Dawn and a few of the mobile games with cards. I'm not sure if he was in any of the other DS games though.

I love X Antibody Digimon too. I was so happy that Cyber Sleuth got Gaioumon and Waspmon>Cannonbeemon>TigerVespamon I

TigerVespamon has the X Anti-body? Huh. Learn something new everyday. But yeah I'd love GigaSeadramon to be in a 3d game.

Yeah.

>I choose to hold onto hope. One day the X Anti-body Digimon will be allowed into more games.

Oh anothe rthing about that is, RustTyranomon isn't an X Antibody but he was designed partly by As'maria who did most of the mecha looking X Antibodies. He didn't know if they wanted him to do an X Antibody or not so he even has the X Antibody Crystals. It's not confirmed anywhere I can find but I think he helped design Jesmon and Mastemon judging by their style.

So at the very least I hope he stays involved with Digimon. He won illustration contests before he worked at Bandai, and he did a few card art no tin the X Antibody style but it does look very similar without actually being X Antibodies too.

Which seasons are good?

Yeah a lot of X Antibody look like they could be regular Digimon too.

To be honest I love everything. Season 1 to 4 are probably the best if you're nostalgic about it. Every season has flaws and are kind of dated but I still love them, stock animation and all.

That's pretty cool didn't know that. Hopefully he does stay on. I like his designs.

Depends on what you want out of them. I like all of them but some more then others.

Who's that? Yeah I'm surprised that MetalSeadramon X isn't GigaSeadramon's name.

I loved the first season. It was great. I'm just about done with season 2 it's been pretty bad, mostly because it's not an "adventure" like the first season.

Galaxy S7, why?

The screenshot looks smooth.

MameTyramon, a combinatin of both his namesakes.

I watched them in a weird order. I'm too nostalgic to hate it. And I'm so sensitive the end to Ken's story made me cry so I can't hate it. As shitty as the epilogue was part of me wanted to see him cameo in Cyber Sleuth.

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH TRI? Why is Ken there? Are 02 kids kill? What is Meicoomon? WTF Is going to happen to Patamon? WTF are you doing homeostasis?! What is the secret? Hackmon what are you even doing!? It's giving me blue balls more than Star Wars The Force Awakens.

Hackmon is just being shinpi, leave him be until he starts infodumping.

Oh. Thank you

Playable Destromon when?

Gaiamon when

1, 3, 5 and 6's first half

Took me 3 revives on SaberLeos 40 stamina and it gave a drop.

How is the 05 kid able to punch digimon so hard? Does he work out?

Spiral Energy, GATTSU and OXYGEN IN THE MUSCLES

Good genes. His dad can compete with FLASHY BANCHO PUNCH.

He's just hot blooded as fuck. He's so bad ass he with the help of his team broke Craniumon's shield. He blocked the spear with his fist too.

They really should've skipped the second half of Murata's arc to properly develop Yggdrasil and the RK. Just have the RK showing up after the murder of Mercurymon and start fucking shit up for the rest of the series.

Meanwhile the 3D model looks jaggy on BlueStacks

Christ digi, dying so soon?

We need an occupation like... posting aquatic digimon o/

we were basically dead a month ago, let alone now

Congrats!

Is there a way to up the graphic fidelity settings? I haven't tried BlueStacks in two years.

>Is there a way to up the graphic fidelity settings?
I tried changing the GPU anti aliasing setting but it still won't change the graphic quality on BlueStacks, but it works fine for other games though.

For better graphics, people had two possible solutions--try buying BlueStacks to see if the paid has better graphics, or try Genymotion. No idea if either of those are actually better though

Tri being released until September was such a kick in the nuts

Yeah but that scene of them beating on Belphemon RM was pretty cool.

Seriously. It was supposed to be out in the Summer. Though I guess September is still summer.

Anytime is summer as long as there is Betamon... (please tri ;( )

>PrinceMamemon has an attacked name Purple Rain

RIP Price

This makes me want to finish Re:Digitize or start Digimon World. The beach areas and fishing were so relaxing.

Are the Wonderswan games any good? I've been tempted to hunt one down for the English Korean Anode/Cathode Tamer and the fighting games.

I wish they were to acknowledge the X-antibody more, or at least the history behind it. X evolution may not have been a good movie but it depicted an interesting piece of Digital World history.

Same here dude, those feels

That's true. I'd be nice if at least one of the new games talked about it.

>please tri
If Betamon appears in tri., you just know they'll try and shoehorn Michael in.

Such a boring character.

Please if you have any pics of the Digimon with purple hair and wings I don't remember her name. Share?

Forgot about this fagget, damn...
Blond faggot and Betamon or nothing... :(

Is it.. Kazemon?

I don't know why I can't remember her name

Uselessmon?

Even making him the son of a film star didn't improve his dullness.

He's just the catalyst for the International Chosen. That's it.

That was it Kazemon. Looks so pretty.

Got legs for days but a jobber gotta job.

Also sause? Is this from the show or a movie. I still haven't seen all of them.

Pretty sure that's from the frontier's movie

Thanks I just watched the saviors movie. It's like I'm going back in time.

Savers movie is amazing just to see Lalamon use a pair of sausages as nunchuks

The best.

Forever.

That bloopers part at the end I didn't expect

More movies need those

Going to sleep guys, night'
Don't let the thread die.

Shame Toei can't afford animation nowadays.

>nowadays

it's dying

sorry

r.i.p. /digi/

Stay alive /digi/.

I would Mimipost to keep it alive but I have to sleep.

She's a Deep Saver, that counts as aquatic, right?

To me, it always has. Though I don't think I ever fully resolved how I wanted the water-based digis to go, I kept changing my mind. The only thing I never changed is the matter that Ice based digis are pooled in with them, but that's mostly because there's only a couple of Megas for that that I know at all.

She swims in the blood of the millions she murders and her brothers tears.

I'm actually surprised at the low amount of ice digis.

I can see that.

Not again, /digi/.

Best Cyber Slut.

Agreed.

i must go
my people need me

So he went to Hawaii and got covered in white paint?

Was trying to get a screenshot of him mid-attack. At least I got this one.

Eeeyyy, finally got it