/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

NIGHTMARE SLAIN: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkjU9jtojVo
twitter.com/wiegraf_ml/status/726671118891802624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR THE GLORY OF CAINHURST.

First for BEASTHUNTER SAIF
Use Saif or fuck off.

My lost brother.

I'm at the hamlet lamp

You've got a friendo ringing

GRANT US EYES

>finally got Chikage on my bloodtinge build
>that sheathed attack damage

Holy shit this is fun.

is there any reason to try and get all the weapons on the first playthrough? There are tons of guide detailing how to do it but I don't know if it's the right move.

If I start a NG+, does the difficulty increases or do I get OP due to the level and items I have?

Im at the Orphans fog now thou.
Pass is: ayy

I havent grabbed the blood rock yet thou, and those Winter lanterns dropp some fine gems, so we're gonna take a quick trip there

NG+ is rather easy since you are most likely too high and got your weapon upgraded too heavily, it becomes tougher with NG5 or so, unless you overlevel. The DLC bosses are hard as fuck though.

I'm ringing by the fog now

Ringing at the fog!

What is the Drake Sword of Bloodborne?

Man, I thought I know my shit about this game but a summoner attacked me for the first time with magic waves. What the fuck.

No, why would you? It kills the replay value.

Now I have fire paper, let's cook this weird monster child

Should I just use lost ludwig's for an arcane build, with a saw spear for fire? Are any of the DLC weapons good to arcane-ize with gems?

Oh you can't be serious!

>Are any of the DLC weapons good to arcane-ize with gems?
Not particularly, but you can use Holy Moonlight Sword and Kos Parasite.

Bolt Saif is great

Yeah I was planning on giving those a go. Waiting to pick up a lost HMS rather than upgrade the base one I think.

That weapon looked boss as fuck and the NPC holding it murdered me a bunch. I think I need a couple points of skill to wield it, but i'll give it a shot.

Ah, they had Holy Moonlight Greatsword. It shoots waves.

>Waiting to pick up a lost HMS rather than upgrade the base one I think
Good plan.

he had 1 hp left...

>shoots
It was more like shockwaves from her body, red ones. But they can also wear the holy moonlight greatsword? Really?

Anyone here who actually roleplays?
You know, designing characters, giving them names, making up backstories and tie them into your character's build.

I do. It's fun.

I'm a true Ayy at last!
Thank you Kosmbros

Glad to help!

Does anyone have recomendation if i should keep pumping levels into Arcane? (its currently at 50)
And any suggestion for a secondary weapon for an Ayy-build?

Made it to Old Yharnam.
The guy firing the machine gun fell off the building and his item is in a place I can't reach.

Is this a unique item? am I fucked?

Cane and Saw Spear are good ways to go. Keep pumping that Arc, boi

>And any suggestion for a secondary weapon for an Ayy-build
Blunderbuss and flame sprayer.

Just reload the area, it'll be at the top of the tower, don't worry

Executioner's Gloves maybe?

So, I'm not getting his gesture, am I?

Just looked this up
Goddammit

>Someone saved my Photoshop fuck-up
>It's getting reposted
So this is how it feels to do dank quality OC for your general.

Also it's my birthday, so it's even better to see this.
Still nothing to report on /bbg/ team aesthetics. Progress is slow. Maybe later tonight?

Guys, how the fuck do I reach the chest in the cainhurt castle that is in the room with the elevator?

Jesus fucking Christ I can't even get the Orphan of Kos down to 3/4th of his health before dying like a little bitch.

Jump from the Book-case-stair-thingies

Yeah, just figured that out myself. I feel so stupid. I didn't open that for several playthroughs.

Orphan is hard as fuck.

If you're talking about the one behind the tables, use the steps.

I always listen to this song while fighting him and get hyped as fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=jkjU9jtojVo

Is there any reliable and sort of fast way to obtain ritual blood (5) offline aside from farming the one fat dude in the defiled chalice? I want to do Isz but already spent my ritual bloods on the other ones first.

It's possible to get through his first phase without taking any damage by just keeping your distance to bait his jump attack, then just back stab him when he jumps over you. Don't attack him otherwise.

Then for the second phase just tank and heal using all of your vials. Still not easy, but has always worked.

Yeah i'm getting the hang of his first phase, but holy shit the second phase ruined me. I got maybe one hit in before running around like a chicken for a minute and then getting destroyed.

What a gay

The other thing I forgot is you want to run all the way out into the water in order to be able to dodge the lightning shit. His second phase is ridiculous you just have to heal as much as you can and land damage wherever possible. Probably helps to have a weapon with some range, I always used the cane.

>Treat friend with care

>not murdering him first chance you get

>It's a aaah you bastard

Still unclear on chalice dungeons so I'll post what I think is right and some kind anons will hopefully set me straight if I'm gay.

There are a limited number of chalices. Each creates an identical dungeon based on its name. One can add optional ingredients to make the chalice more difficult but the layout remains the same. Only root chalices are randomized and those are bought with insight then just used at one particular gravestone. Glyphs provide alternate versions of those preset chalices giving some variety to the presets.

How close am I?

Absolutely fucking haram.

Man, I killed him on the first playthrough when the whore was gone. I thought he's the Yurt of BB. His insane laughter is at fault.

Everyone has an insane laughter.

But he also kept asking for more visitors.

How did they never address this guy's clear beasthood in the game? They're all taking shelter from beasts and being hosted by this monster? What the fuck man.

Yep, pretty much.

There's Pthumeru, Ailing Loran, Hintertombs and Isz. These area are the different areas. Each area has its own number of chalices. Pthumeru has the most, Loran has two, Hintertombs have two, Isz has one. Each chalices has 3-4 layers, and get increasingly difficult (referred to as Depth, the lower the depth, e.g. depth 5, the harder the chalice).

This isn't counting the purely optional root chalices, which are the randomized ones.

It's all correct except for the glyphs.
Glyphs are simply the codes of your unique dungeons.
You can post them online and make them accessible for everyone.
The only glyphs worth sharing are the ones that lead to dungeons with rare loot or good farming spots.

fine example of how you virgin fags are.
Bet you send more people over to the clinic because of that cute girly voice eh. Calling this ugly whore bag creepy because she looks that way. oh wow

What is your fucking problem? A creepy guy or girl with an insane laughter keeps asking for me vistors and all of sudden one disappears that was right in front of him with blood everywhere. How should I have not been suspicious?

Gary the Chapel Dweller is actually completely innocent. He doesn't do anything. He's pretty much the single good NPC in the game. He knows he looks weird, so he tries to make up for it. When you kill him, he says all he wanted to do what help. He asks to be your friend when the hunt is over. He is legitimately just a nice guy.

But yeah, Isofeka is hot.
I figured that much on my 2nd playthrough.

>Enter Oedon chapel
>See this

I mean I have been seeing many silhouettes recently but this is pretty cool

>all of sudden one disappears that was right in front of him with blood everywhere

Oh dear, you don't know, do you? Did you keep talking to the whore throughout the game? Did you even follow the blood trail?

Real Iosefka is also good.

>Did you even follow the blood trail?
Someone else might have died when I lose sight of that guy, so I killed him. I'm sorry for not using a guide.

That's not even the real Iosefka. That's a Choir imposter. She's turning everyone you send there in ayys. Good job.

>Awaken, my masters

EXPLORE MORE OFTEN

YA GOOBER

How the fuck do you dodge Phase 2 Ludwig's massive fuckoff attack that covers an entire half of a room? I was too far away to get behind him, after having been knocked on my ass from the initial explosion-thing.

It's honestly the thing that's killed the most now.

>Someone else might have died when I lose sight of that guy again. I did follow the trail afterwards and felt bad. I had a decision to make.

Everyone is getting sick of DaS3 and coming back to the real game.

>what is NG+ where the entire game gets reset so you can see different outcomes

I did as soon as I got the plat.
Maybe I should have waited for the "complete DLC edition".

True for me.

You don't need to use a guide to be able to deduce the guy is trustworthy, and you don't need to use a guide to be able to just speak to Arianna before she disappears. If you had spoken to her you would know why she's gone and why there's blood. You're just stupid.

Are you autistic or something? That's what I did NG+.

Reeks of vileblood

>German

Achherrje

What is that? I've never seen that trail before.

Alright so we're talking about 6+ dungeons in total here. Each one can be altered with optional ingredients? Also, by my count it doesn't seem possible to have them all open at once cause you lack the headstones necessary. I'm guessing that first chalice I did after BSB can be deactivated as there's nothing worth keeping around.

Where does one find these additional chalices? I only seem to have one of each from the main game.

Ah, I see. Which are considered best for farming or rare loot so I know which to not deactivate?

It's the executioner's rune, entirely made with shining coins.
Not mine btw

Not quite sure about that.

Why not? She developed actual medicine to help the scourge victims, she even wanted to give you the succ.

is he ACTUALLY not wearing the ardeo??

Explain the poison pit beneath the clinic.

Isn't that just part of the forest below?

Have you seen all those bodies leading to the poison cave,seemingly dumped? I really doubt that fake Iosefka did all of that herself in such a short amount of time.

That's turbo autism, fitting for an executioner.

That's not beneath the Clinic, that's all from the cemetery. There's still an alley and many buildings between there and the Clinic itself.

It's not directly connected to her clinic, the ladder leads to the cemetery in the Cathedral Ward.
It most likely belongs to the church, hence the church giants in it.

Nah, there's more twitter.com/wiegraf_ml/status/726671118891802624

Oops, I accidentally quoted myself instead of

I am so tired of Ludwig's forward charge hitbox. It extends so far outside of his body that you literally need to be either behind him, or iframe it or you basically die.

So when you say run out into the water, do you mean I should run out there when he starts to telegraph the attack, or should I just keep the fight there the entire time?
Because it seems like doing the former is damn near impossible.

Ludwig's forward charge is one of his easiest moves to get away from if you're not actually retarded.

>calls me autistic
>doesn't explain himself until it suits him

Okay buddy