doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look, it's another "I can take off my trip when linking my new thread but not when creating it" general made by the autism king Lucifer

Ban when?

fuck off lucifer holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

REMINDER THAT LUCIFER HAS YET TO BEAT YHORM OR ALDRICH

DO NOT LISTEN TO THE ARMCHAIR GENERAL'S TACTICS

Post a different character that isn't a crossbreed next time, tired of this pathetic fetish you have going on.

It's behavior like this that is why you garner negativity, because you're intentionally annoying people by being controlling.

Kill yourself nigger

Daily reminder if you liked Dark Souls 2 you are not a true Dark Souls fan and you are not welcome in this general.

this
but I miss it to a degree.
On my 2nd character I'd only despawn the fuckers than gave me grief. It helped when you died to a cheap shot and needed to vent but don't want to buy a new screen.

DANCER

>enemies stop respawning in Dark Souls 2

Wait, what? Now I'm in doubt whether to get it.

Can you trade boss weapons or boss souls in this game? I don't know the trading restrictions. crystal shit hail a shit

Post playtimes to prove you're a "true Dark Souls fan"

I don't even know what's going on anymore

PC Fight Club

Farron Bridge

password is dsg

They have to be killed like 15 or so times and there are items to reset areas/bosses.

Anyone having troubles with servers?
I keep getting disconnected on xbox1 even though my internet is great right now

Reminder to filter Lucifer and not invite any of his characters to any FC or other event

Pretty much everybody is gonna tell you the same thing here. Sotfs is worth playing if you're a fan of the series. It's worth it for the DLCs alone. The game has a lot of very annoying design choices, enemies not respawning after 12 deaths is a big one, but even with it's flaws it's worth playing through if you enjoy the other games in the series. It's really not THAT bad.

Lucie literally can not defend against this, he's destroyed!!

What SL are you?
to wield that much weight

>so many cool unique weapons
>so few twinkling titanite

Does anybody have a mirror to the DS2 OST? Pastebin is outdated and gone

It was a feature to make the game easier, basically. If you cut your way to the boss and kept dying you'd slowly kill off the opposition.

Sometimes I'd get summoned to a hosts world where half the map was empty from the bondfire to the boss, but no corpses. Usually it was with people struggling with the smelter demon and knights that lead up to him.

1st for edging gwyndolin & making him beg for you to finish him off

This, enjoy it as a "Souls-like" game and don't think about it's relation to DS1/DS3 and you'll have a good enough time.

I wish they brought it back but tweaked it.
Increase the drop rate of items and have the despawn count sitting at 100.

t. lucy

I didnt play Demon's and Bloodborne because I am not a fucking hipster.

Yeah, after 15 deaths. You can join the Covenant of Champions to keep them spawning indefinitely, but it also makes them hit harder and have more health. You can also use bonfire ascetics to fully reset an area, putting that individual area into an NG+ state including the difficulty bump and enemy health increase, but they're limited. Does make it handy for farming souls from Giant Lord though, since there's an ascetic there that gets renewed each time, 600k per three-minute run. Fucks SM though, as said. I liked the 15 spawn limit for areas that were just enemy spam in a hallway leading to a boss though, like up to Allone, and Iron Passage.

Only boss weapons, I think

I think Trip's are fine in containment general threads

but I guess that's just my opinion

what are they called

>Love Demon Souls
>Love Dark Souls
>Dislike Dark Souls 2
>Love Bloodborne
>Love Dark Souls 3
>beat Dark Souls 3 for the 3rd time
>brain wants to play Dark Souls 2

what happened

>Be Aldritch
>Swallowing all of him but the head
>Drag it out as long as possible
>He begs to be finished off

Coming into the series with DaS makes you a hipster, faggot.

>the tracking on zwei Wa

FUCK OFF
THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT FUCK OFF FUCK OFF RRREEEEE

you can literally buy infinite twinkling titanite you goddamn shitter fuck i hope you choke on a dark sword i fucking hate you

what is it like?

DaS2 feels almost like a fan game where FROM helped them work on the DLC.

It's the most casual game in the series. If you have having trouble getting to the boss with full estus and health, you can just kill each enemy around 12 times and they will never spawn again.

DaS2 is best avoided, to be honest.

I like taking my time with these games. Does that bother you? The other day you were whining about me not being able to beat the Pontiff, now you are whining about this. You must live a very sad life if monitoring my progress in the game is this important to you.

>not linking the previous thread
>including non-souls games in the pasta
>tripfagging
>avatarfagging

Holy shit, stop it already. You need to be banned permanently.

Anyone got a link to that Karla paizuri? Couldn't find a sta.sh link in the previous threads

I keep sending Greirat to pillage but he's still there. What gives?

>dodge twice out of range
>still get hit
fuck stomp

You can prevent despawning by being in the CoC.

I don't mind Kobra but Lucifer and that rubjellyretard are so fucking bad and annoying I wouldn't mind if they got cancer

unless you're INSANELY bad, it really doesn't matter

I've avoided using it in pvp, it looks like it takes too long to activate and hit someone with.

>That art
>Implying Rosaria isn't a soul broken abuse victim
>She'll never smile again

You get to choose three kingdoms to explore in DS3, what will it be? It can be explained by time travel bullshit or whatever.

>Carim
>Astora (Evil Eye as boss fight)
>Catarina
>Londor
>Vinheim
>Balder
>The East
>Zena

>Demon's Souls is hipster
No.
DaS1 is on PS3, I only used PC to PvP on a second platform so the PC version is only at like 80 hours.

Maybe he is new to the game user. Be nice.

This. If you unironically die 15 times in an area, then the game is clearly not too easy for you. If you don't die that much, you'll never see despawning.

Trips are fine, attention whores that contributes nothing aren't, which is fine since you can filter them. Trips just shouldn't be allowed to create threads in Veeky Forums though.

londor, the east and onionbro land

Drangleic.

Go elsewhere or reset firelink. He doesn't leave immediately.

I had it happen to me when I played SOTFS iron keep on my caestus only run
jesus christ that place is hitler

I found an actually good place to invade.

The garden before Oceiros.

Only meet single hosts or host + 1 phantom here. And just in case you really need backup you got the two knights before the boss door.

post uncensored nerd you have nothing to lose

Thanks for another year of lies, From

>not being in the Company of Champions on a punching run
Weak, dude.

You thought Shadman's art was good and now your brain is making you pay for your sins.

NO
EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING SHITHOLE MUST BURN
YOU ALL DESERVE TO SUFFER YOU FUCKING SHITTERS
PVP IS RUINED BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU
PVP WAS RUINED EVEN BEFORE ALL OF YOU CAME
I AM SO FUCKING MAD
SATAN GUIDE ME OUT OF THIS SHIT

>unofficial pre-alpha leaks are now promises
This is what entitlement looks like, by the way.

Courland, Londor and Zena

That was leaked stuff, neither FROM or Bandai ever put that out as marketing.

It matters when you're trying to farm
Or if there's enemies you might want to farm, you have to run past them so as to not waste one of your twelve chances of having them drop their shit.

They always do this shit. First trailer is full of DLC areas they will release later. From Software is the Japanese Ubisoft.

seconded

When were you when you realized Shulva is a huge throwback to the Ancient City from KFIV?

>unofficial
>leak
>pre alpha concept art
>never used in any commercial / marketing trailer
Thanks for another retarded bait post /v/tard.

>It matters when you're trying to farm
That's why the CoC exists, user. It prevents despawning entirely.

It was a good idea but implemented poorly, as was most of the game.

Dude, just fuck off. Your opinions are shit, and your trip-posting is what gets you all this negative attention. Post as an user, get less shit; it's not that hard.

Unless you like having "muh interweb notoriety" and being a useless dragonfucker.

Questions for you, lorefags:

1) What is Havel The Rock / an Havel Knight doing on Archdragon Peak near a dead Wyvern?
2) Why do we find the Havel Set after the broken bridge (not far from a dead Wyvern too)?

When is strike damage better than slash? I know your thrust defense goes negative when you do an attack, but it's never like that for strike. Most armour gives you the same amount of strike defence as it does slash too.

Does warcry remove resins??

Is my PC just shit or does the game get random freeze lags in several areas of the game?

>get invaded by your typical invade-fag
>take him down in duel
>he runs away to estus
>does this over and over again
>counted to 7 estuses used by him (thought you only could have like 4)
>when he's out of estuses he just runs away as far as he can, wanting me to chase him
>I don't
>he disconnects
>mfw

PvP-fags everyone.

Are there any repercussions of killing the old lady @ boreal dancer early?

The game looks miles better than in the alpha fotage, except for that part preciselly, which still looks great.

I hope to see the serprents in the DLCs tho

>farming
cuckboy
go suck your CoC

some user said so, I don't know, try it? only costs like 500 souls or some shit

>Havel's weapon was a Dragon's tooth in DS1
You know user, I couldn't tell you.

plate armors generally have low strike defense

nope

Do you ever invade people in the middle of clearing an area?
I never had any real invasion since low SL in the first few areas, it's always someone waiting for me with a seeded world and it's not fun at all since I don't do FC in the first place, I just want to invade and use the environment to my advantage in a 1v3 scenario but it's gotten pretty fucking rare.

>From drones report quickly! We have to defend our bestest dev ever! they cant do wrong!

>they just threw the worm model they made in smouldering lake instead of making what was originally planned

Yes. Warcry is treated like a weapon buff, not a body buff, so it overwrites resins and buff spells like LB or CMW

SO what's up with the Farmer hatted unarmed skeletons in Carthus?

>Dragonslayer Armor is just an animated suit of armor
>still bleeds if you hit it
EXPLAIN THIS VAATI

No, not really, but if you use the loot from castle area to drastically upgrade your weapon you'll get locked out of PvP / coop till late game because of weapon memory.

The latter.

FROM seems to have done something to make the problem worse, I never used to experience the issues that most of my friends did but recently my game's been running like shit.

They control the skeleballs

why does input queque exist?
can i remove it with ce or something...

Necromancers controlling the skeleballs
If you kill them, the corresponding skeleball will break when it runs into a wall.

what if the suit is sentient but there's still someone trapped inside it?

It's immune to bleed, though