/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #226

Cute grills and credit cards Edition

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Flips where?

Crossdresser, credit card and a child.

The 3 Cs of light.

>tfw still no gun flip

what i need to do to unlock the trophy ''Superior Duelist'' ?!

I'm a Virasexual.

That's four Cs.

HOw much do you need to pay to make credit cards in jaypee?

This will be a pain in the ass won't it

>Since I'm new and have no other unknowns it's better to leave 2 katanas in pool than one max uncapped one right?
If you're new you probably can't afford the -14% health hit.

What would be a 'realistic' rank 100+ light pool? As in, can be attained without whaling for millions of stamina recovery items.

1-2x MLB Chev Sword, 4-5 Chev Guns, 2 Unknown Guns, Baha Dagger and another normal?

Where do you get those weapons

You drop them in the extra stages or buy them from the shop

Worse than GW weapon grinding, and it isn't even finished yet.

Waait are they worse than GW weapon in mats? Fuck sound like a pain in the ass.

I can't make unknow gun drop HALPPP

Which is more essential for fire: Clarice, Yuel or Athena? Already have best boi.

Heles

I had two in a row
I don't even light

Did I miss a legend fest? It seems that since January I haven't seen any, how do I even know if one might happen?

Clarice for armor break and debuff passive.

Don't bother with it until you can get rank 101.
It needs less materials than GW weapon, but most of them are fucking pain in ass to get.

I don't need another jizz rag.

Clarise helps getting the fear on, and armor break is best stuff to have for soloing
Yuel gives crazy dps with superstar and heal
Think for yourself

Anyone?

prprprpr

Finally, now if I can get that gun.
Unless, the unknowns start dropping like mad, I don't think I'll be able to get a 2nd mlb set.

Random ticket yesterday!

Is that extreme stage?

Do eruns exclusively breed in doggystyle? Do they think it's weird doing it with the girl on top or in missionary when they crossbreed?

Yeap, tried to do maniac but got curbstomp by kamui.

You're not missing out on much, I'm doing all maniacs every day and still nothing. At this point I'll be glad if I can mlb one gun.

>tfw the kamui grind get so boring you put the thing on auto and get killed like a retard

Wish the best of luck on your grind, user. Dont' give up.
You'll get your flips eventually.

They look bitchin though

This has happened to me more than I'm willing to admit.

I'm starting to get tired of using TH, I can auto just fine but being forced to pay attention because of TH is killing me when I haven't had a fucking drop in 90 pots anyway, shit aint helping

bakana..

He was fucking easy in Sakura Taisen game so it fits.

Yeah, same. Do you TH the mobs as well? I don't know if it's worth it since I'd have to tweak my pool so they don't die in one hit.

I TH the first two since it's back up for kamui but I don't think they can drop unknowns anyway so there isn't much point

im tempted to just do a difficulty lower for auto

I'm using TH, Oliver and where I can I take a White Rabbit as support. I've used approx 200 ½AP potions and I've gotten three guns drop from Dark Kamui. Drop rate with those buffs seems to be around 1%. I'm also now out of AP pots, so I guess I'll never finish my second gun.

Say /gbfg/, is it really that bad to not build a pool around those magna weapons with the highest base status? For example, I don't like the ideia of using tiamat's guns or celeste's axes.

You build around what you get, you dont get to choose, simple as that.

Oh, okay.

New broken character when? My crystals are rotting.

Hey Nirvana users, did you element change yours or did you keep it light? Did you regret your decision or did it make bishop/sage memes even more interesting for you?

water

I have 8000 crystals. Dont know If I should keep saving for limited chars or a leg fest. Maybe I should do a roll in limited and two in legend. My dick will tell me.....if the new limited is a hot girl.

I shouldn't have rolled for Aliza.

>water limited
>girl
>light limited
>hot
Tough luck buddy

don't those just increase number of chests and not the chance of flip? so you'd get more treasure to trade for shop loot but not more unknowns

What hard co-op stages do you need to clear to unlock the next set?

Not him but I'm pretty sure unknowns dont come in flips so more chests equal more chances of getting one

What do I do about this fucking reactor fight? The nuke is ridiculous and random.

why do you say that? have you gotten unknowns in regular chests?

>unknowns dont come in flips

I've only got one drop so far and I'm pretty sure it wasnt a flip. Then again I wasnt paying complete attention so I'm not 100%.

I got one and it was a flip so

I think the only unknown I got came from a flip

Unknowns flip you dip.

What should I be going for in Extended Mastery for Weapon Master? I put the first point into attack but I doubt that was the best idea. Are there any worthwhile ex skills in Extended Mastery for any class?

>EOPs spreading misinformation again

Treasure hunt doesnt affect droprates.

don't waste zp on wm

God it's so fucking retarded why is Freesia even bothering to fight you when the stupid PIECE OF EQUIPMENT is many many many times stronger than her?

Put your points into guide reading mastery.

>tfw grinding co-op to get pots

Since Sakura Taisen isn't my thing I should wait for next month's event to create a new account right?

not that guy but did i miss it or the guide mentions nothing about the extra jobs?

>my samplesize of 10 verifies that it doesn't affect droprate

Unknowns flip. You probably just weren't paying attention.

0/10

Yeah I was wondering if ssr magna and shit can drop more often with that skill or not.

>druj has veil

Shit rerun when?

It's dogshit debuff resistance, not veil

It's not really a veil, it's a resistance increase, it just fucking OVERWRITES veil for some reason.

>Facts verify that TH does not affect SSR drop rate, only the chance to actually get a chest.

FTFY tali, you inbred shitter

It's not veil

You missed it

who's this inquisitor feather is obssesed with? is it gandha?

>throwing around the word 'facts' makes my argument somewhat more legitimate

>it doesn't affect drop rate only chance of getting more drops
i mean, well, okay

Post power ratings

Aren't flips like an extra chest

Yeah the drop table stays the same I guess but there are just more drops? However I feel like Kamui drops 6 chests regardless of how many stacks of TH he has so it's a moot point isn't it?

I don't know about maniac but extreme dropped only 2 a few times for me, without TH.

or 7 whatever the fuckin max is.

Nah, I don't want to get bullied

One of my guns was an 8th chest.

I did read it. Not only is the information not specific but I don't know the recency of the guide so getting current opinions from current players is the next best thing.

I also have Dark Fencer if that makes any difference as to where to put my points.

What's the point when you can easily inflate it

Post pool instead

Not that user, but the way people describe that it works, it doesn't really seem like it to me. But I'd rather have it there, if only as a placebo, than not at all.

Not that user, but the wording of it comes across really dumb to me. Like, you almost always get 4 chest from magnas, unless you're unlucky and it drops 2-3 or you're 2nd and get 5. Flips are always additional chests, but then people say that TH doesn't affect flips. So it just makes it sound like TH gives you the chance of more gold chests with regular loot in something like event bosses, than giving you a better chance of a flip. It's like flips are on a different loot table to regular chests and TH effects the regular chest loot table, not the flip one.

I'd rather have TH9 than not, but I don't have a fucking clue about the exact mechanics of how it's supposed to work.

it's very specific actually what the fuck

if you're df you have even less excuse

The last page literaly says that

>things that need to be added
>ninja
>alchemist
>gunslinger
>swordmaster

You ebin guide guy, unless there is another job guide

flips are extra chests right, so it's always going to be an nth chest.

if you're even fucking asking what class to take, you're obviously nowhere close to fucking extra jobs, you piece of shit
read the fucking idiot's guide, it's clearly for you.
yes, i'm mad. fuck you and your shit.
just read the idiot's guide, i thought FAQ was okay too but it's lackluster

Daily reminder to MVP your colo.