/OPTC/ - One Piece Treasure Cruise General

Previous Thread : You will surely get Rayleigh Edition

>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Calendar: optccalendar.com
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/

>/optcg/ Friend Code List Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

>Rayleigh
>Wanting the lowest tier legend tied with Boa
Might as well not pull at all

OP Version 4.1 Update
-All the events have been moved to the "Calendar" link in the Quick Links Section.
Thank you for your continued support.

Fucking baby. sage.

>Fortnights with SW Units are coming up next
>No SW Batch in sight
DID BAMCO FUCK UP FOR GOOD?

free gems !

The fuck are you talking about

The fortnights coming up have SW books but we don't have SW units and may not be getting them

Global was a mistake

hello newfriend

What did he mean by this?

The current fortnights are supposed to have SW books newfag

Halloween was introduced at the same time in Japan and Global, so it's just a rerun from the last time newfag, it's only natural that they don't have SW Books.
Now the upcoming fortnights are THE Strong World fortnights, with all of them having strong world manuals one after the other, if we don't get a SW Batch now we literally never will.

since we don't have sw units it's only natural the new fortnights won't have sw books
checkmate faggot

[citation needed]

Bamco will just change the books tard.

removing content is easier than addind it

>it's different because it was the first time despite that we should have had SW units back then too
Jesus God what's with all this fucking stupidity from this general

Kill yourself newtard before the next Halloween fortnight "destroys" you

Of course it's different retard. There still was a chance before because the only reason we had Halloween fortnights was because it was Halloween. If they decide to change the books now then there is absolute zero chance we get SW Batch and Zephyr.
Do you even play the fucking game jesus christ.

What game is he talking about?

leave this general and go back to reedit any time

bleach brave souls I suspect. I've actually started that a few weeks ago too and give it more attention than OPTC, but it's just the 'new' factor. That bleach game feels like it has a short life expectancy.

Could anyone put up their 2* Axe Morgan please?

was the reason we wont get zephyr copyright ?

Nami is cute

CUTE!

I could leave but then this general would die for sure. I created this general and I will die with it.

Brave Soul.

I haven't played it yet, just the Dragon Ball and Digimon ones.

>the one legend I have is getting buffed in pull chance
Any reason to pull this sugo?

It's really funny that you would ask if people play the game when all the info on both Halloween fortnights have been available for about a week including books and other info. Guess what dumbshit? The books are the fucking same and you're still retarded.

Theres no way for you to save face from this stupidity you've spewed all over the general but there's still a chance for to you to slip away into anonymity, bitter that you were proven wrong on the internet once again

Why do you keep pretending to be me?

Please stop.

That's the theory since they haven't said why we haven't gotten him yet.

CUUTE

Yeah, I don't feel any incentive to collect characters, since you don't really need to worry about teammates complementing each other all that much, so I haven't even bothered to get login bonuses for a while. Only reason I haven't deleted it is because I do enjoy revisiting the early parts of Bleach's story.

ROBIN

Nevermind on this for now.
Just realized my turtle time is in 5 minutes.

i dont get it, if they make a one piece game they have the whole one piece copyright uh ?

yeah brave souls
i've been rerolling for quite some time now and was wondering if there are even 5* units available
that is until now
i switched the banner and pulled on the ichigo one, after 2 tries i got his hollow 5 star
all is good

IS

Zephyr and SW Strawhats are from the movies which are not handled by Bamco. Japan OPTC had to pay for them.

No, save for the donky family

Is garbage and anyone who thinks "generic Asian with 5head" is the epitome of hotness is a sad virgin

STRUGGLING

What does she mean by that?

Oh alright then, doubt we will get him if thats the case with how little bamco care about global

?

The movies and their character designs are a separate legal entity, and even without that, there's still the classic localization problem where things that are held by the same company in Japan have been localized by separate companies in other territories, so different people hold the rights.

Go away Spandam.

>bitter virgin with mommy issues detected

IN

FP Recruit is today, right?

depends on what you count as today

At 12am PST

the next 72hour

today is until I go to sleep

HER

SLEEP

, SHE

THINKS

When did Cute Loli take my title and legend?

THAT

Thanks for the Marco Raised in the A Pirates. You my nigga

user

NEEDS

NAKAMA

BECAUSE

BABY

YOU'RE

GETTING

HARD

FOR

BOILED

BABIES

>Robin is struggling in her sleep, she thinks hat user needs nakama because baby you're getting hard for babies

Any advice on the last stage of Water 7? it's kicking my arse hard.

I'm your fan

So is every friend roll tomorrow a story character or is it a 1 in X chance?

5% chance

Y-You mean 1 in 5 right?

Judging by past events I would call that fair

post your team

Most success I've had is with:

Voyage Nami,
Nico Robin,
Emporio Ivankov,
Basil Hawkins

With a Flower Sword Vista friend captain .

All hovering around 50-60.

Missed out the Mr 3

>aokiji max is 18 turns

Strikers will always be shit

He's also a raid boss

>18 turns is a bad cooldown
>up to 16 with CD sockets
some people are spoiled

>CD sockets

Those purple turtles have belli bagged me three times today. The yellow ones have no problem dropping when they appear though.

>implying you need healing on strikers
stikers need orbs and CD mostly, and anti chain/silence as usual.

That's cute.
CUTE!

>breed when

After BW Robin Halloween is the best Robin to socket correct?

After she's finished I'm socketing Log Robin

goodnight

night baby

Good night sweet prince.

Hows WB farming going for you guys

i dont have wb so i feed his book to arlong

I've amassed 3 books

>Not feeding WB books to Aisa during a Sugofest to ensure you get a WB pull
You fucking tard ya blew it.