Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Fabijus is in danger edition

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133318g.1a23354a5161.112f334a5a6175.14213545.152535
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311482eg.1a2a4951.15243145.15213445.1121354553.112135455162.14253541
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/tosg/ discord
discordapp.com/invite/0heefDqe35vj9Raj

>Queue to enter
>Character stuck into a bugged map and would kick me to server screen over and over again
HELP

third for TALT

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133318g.1a23354a5161.112f334a5a6175.14213545.152535

keeping strength and dex leveled

Good enough?

Kissing in public!

>That camera angle
How?

You'll be stuck there until they restart the server again. If there isn't any emergency maintenance, then only after tomorrow's maintenance.

Kill yourselves

>discord
lol fuck off

Old trick from iCBT2. Removed now.

>The Commander strikes back

time to make an alt, user.

goodbye sapper/scout
you were just too boring to live

some people prefer archer3 instead of scout but it's all a matter of taste.

good luck.

Help please, before I do something stupid and lose my character.

/tosg/ please help, I wanted to play with you in Klaip but my ping is way far higher than the expected 160ms the server's IP gave me.
What do I do? Silute is filled with monkeys

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#311482eg.1a2a4951.15243145.15213445.1121354553.112135455162.14253541

Does this look fine? Would it be better to swap out Hunter for Rogue?
Or swap out anything really, I just hit my third job advancement.

Tell with details what the fuck happened.

just change channels

Don't you have a warpstone or klaipeda/orsha scrolls?

people keep saying dont take ranger past c1 but is there any other choice?
hunter and sapper are shit

How common is Plague Doctor in higher circles? I'm currently going Cleric 2 > Diev 3 but wondering if I should just go Druid 2 instead of Druid 1 > Plague Doctor. PvE and some PvP (guild based mostly) in mind.

archer2rangerscout>whatever the fuck you want

Are you on Silute?

Archer2, Archer3, Scout1, Wugu1 are all good.

What kind of "services" can I buy from Lolipan's guild with 100 talt?

nothing happened to me but I dont want to lose my character by going in there, like that guy I quoted did
given that you guys know nothing about it, I'll jsut go in though.

Sapper in general is a fucking mess, at 1 rank in it's shit and in rank 2 its like a grindi-er alchemist

100 headpattings

Literally 90% of r7 clerics are PD.

>given that you guys know nothing about it, I'll jsut go in though.
DON'T DO IT
SOMEBODY STOP THIS MADMAN

Does kneeling shot and running shot work together?
is that a thing?

What's the difference anyway?

don't bully the ohayous

>Going through Greene Manor
I always knew Barbarians had awful damage, and I always quietly accepted that, but facing that fact head on still hurts.

it "works", it's not very good.

Don't fucking go I've been stuck there since last saturday

I'm missing 2 skill points now
Thanks corea

>This game is an unpolished cashgrab even by korean mmo standards, it doesn't have anywhere near the amount of soul RO or GE had
Where is the cashgrab tho? People are asking when to buy TP and they still can't buy it directly.
>more soul
Sounds like rosetinted nostalgia googles+2

ebin

Alright. Figured it'd be pretty common.

PD has Bloodletting and Healing Factor, which seem to be great support additions, however a target cannot be affected by more than one Incinerate.

Druid 2 gives Sterea Trofh for more immunity and extra Carvinory ranks (which wouldn't be penalized in group or world bossing).

You've seen nothing yet.

just take druid 1 and see if you like it

:3

taking any more barb levels than 1 for cleave crit bonus is shit

Did you click the [ O ] button yet?

>Where is the cashgrab tho? People are asking when to buy TP and they still can't buy it directly.
All games are made for profit retard, even good games.
>Sounds like rosetinted nostalgia googles+2
Sounds like you're underage and have shit taste.

You're level 10, you may as well reroll and hope you're not doomed on your next try.

I want to hope you're kidding, but I know that you can't be lying.
If only there were a class that actually goes into Fencer well.

I was disappointed too.
My most cherished mmo memory was picking a barb character and then effectively soloing content that +9'd twinks couldn't solo, just because I opted for a weapon most people ignored.
Fuck, Grand Fantasia was good.

I'll never understand this meme.

>increases physical damage by (dex value)
Is that really not good?

Barb goes into fencer fine, its to the point korea is nerfing cleave due to how good it is with fencer.
The barb class itself however is garbage which was why they nerfed cleave but boosted pounce

>Priest 3 > Monk

Why are people still doing this

They forget that they picked the support class during the character creation screen.

>he doesn't know that ktos is nerfing barbarian's cleave (or in their words "making a relevant design choice of switching crit rate for extra slash damage for awhile") due to how broken it is with fencer
I mean sure fencer isn't as good here due to not the whole infastructure being situated in seoul meaning nearly no ping issues whatsoever but the fact barb+fencer is getting nerfed should tell you how stronk it is

They think they are gonna save megadosh in the long run bringing their own buffs.

You're a sitting duck for that time. I mean, you are doing a whole lot more damage, but you're also more vulnerable. High dex and swift step means you won't get hit much, but you can't evade magic. Jumping out of the move takes some time, too.

Do token bonuses apply to all of your characters, or just the one who uses it?

Quit giving IMC ideas

All your characters on that team.

>Ping being an issue
I'm on Klaip, and I live probably 30 minutes away from the server.
I got about 6.5ms out of 3 pings just now.

That helps alot thanks fampai

>tfw want to make an archer, but don't know what build to do
I did Fletcher C2 in CBT2 and I liked it a lot because I did a ton of damage, although leveling was terrible.
Are archers less terrible to level with now? Also what are some good builds now? I'd like to avoid making another Fletcher.

Botting.

Archers are the absolute best leveling and dps class in the game senpai

>everyone has the exact same conditions as myself, how could anyone possibly live further away from the server, everyones situation is exactly like mine, etc
user pls, use your brain

WILL I EARN MORE SHEKELS AS A SQUIRE OR AS A CORSAIR?

Depends on how much you play, the more afk you are the better squire is, the more active you are than the better corsair is

I wasn't saying that, I'm just saying I'm lucky for building a ping reliant class with good ping.

gr8 proof there m8

Does anyone know the name of the addon that shows exact channel populations?

Squire is not a gaming gear brand. Corsair, obviously.

pelts*

new fag here. been hearing some rumblings about how pure dex is superior for swordsman. was gonna go with that cooking cutter doppelgoon build, think it'd be worth it to just reroll now while it's still early and go pure dex?

Any Fediman guilds up and about? Could do with some chats whilst I do quests.

You tryna ERP m8

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No, just want to shoot the shit. I'm not a degenerate

You can apply for coffeehouse but you need to cosplay a featherfoot for me to get in

Doppelgoon is one of the few that benefits more from pure str+50 con or 1:1 str dex + 50 con whilst nearly every other swordsman class benefits more from pure dex +50 con.
Dex is absolutely amazing in this game as not only is it great early (crits, non-stop dodges), it stays relevant lategame (an occasional crit and dodging everything physical which is like 50% of the shit you fight)

Honestly you're better off just googling it or checking the actual forums because, asking here will only get you shit posts and memes from the discord shitters.

What's the major difference between running pure str and 1:1 split on str and dex?

I'm a Hoplite, and a boy

Why is the game making me collect semen?

No one from eu rolled a templar. We just want to play the game and not swim in drama.

You're a degenerate meow

Depends on what you play (e.g. a barbfencer obviously benefits significantly more from the dex whilst a doppel benefits more from the str).
Honestly it doesn't really matter but going pure (minus the obviously needed con) is much better than the indecisive shitters who don't go pure due to how it stacks up.

Is 2-1 str/dex a good idea for an archer?

Read Moby Dick

That's fair. Would just be nice to chat to folk whilst playing.

One needs accuracy shit and can't dodge meaning you play like a pussy or have really good reflexes/ping whilst the other has lower damage and lower carry weight (which does matter unless you're one of those dudes with a shitton of shekels who buys storage expansions or doesn't keep or the shit he gets)

Just started playing and am looking for people to party with.
Just kidding, I hate all of you.

Should I save up the exp tickets or use them to skip the first few levels?

good build

always use all of them