/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

remove ayy edition

dulfy.net/2016/05/01/swtor-upcoming-items-from-patch-4-4/

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)
>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8939080#edit8939080
youtube.com/watch?v=UT8kL5Z-mgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S-sluts?

No, just grey

no sluts only larceny

slut for life

Servers will be down tomorrow as Bioware breaks the game
swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8939080#edit8939080

~mrrrow~

muy thanks to the bro who gave me the freedon nadd set. You have allowed me to work towards a different goal.

>have spare full Covert set
Do I just sell it for 10m or what

Is it bad that I have almost no want to play dress up Barbie on my hunter? WoW seriously killed a lot of care I had for "fun" things.

so i chose the option while talking to aric about how arcaan must have had to stand in a big shadow seeing as how what big ghost dad could do.

>Thexan
>big baddie

babby-red, fresh off Korriban

Fine shade there, baby

Middle top, what is the chest piece?

>tfw purebloods only have one face

at least its a qt face on bt2

which one of you sick fucks is this?

>choke the ones not armed instead of the armed one
Brilliant

Did he ever find ice cream?

I remember these, after a while he even added silent movie captions to his webms.

yeah. sluts NEED that shit.

I saved a couple

yvw!

Good luck finding that set.

(adding a slut for more bumpage)

oh fuck....who do i send to the gemini thing in order to kill kaliyo? she deserves to die after the shit i put up with during agent story.

So what you're saying is I need to find a slut who still needs it and cut out the trade network middle man.

>yfw you remember that guy that got see Episode 7 early because he was dying is dead by now
All around me are familiar faces...

yes.

First look at the price on the GTN for the set. If the set is selling for (say 1 million) you can offer it for 900K.

"but I am losing out on 100K"

No, you are not. the GTN takes a chunk so you are just a little bit behind what the GTN would take BUT you would have cash in hand while up on the GTN it may or may not sell.

So go for it. Advertise for it on trade in fleet. See who bites.

Send the Cathar. Order Kaliyo to stay put. She will disobey. Then later on you can choose to kill her (I forgot what I did - so be sure to hit the esc key if you do it wrong so you can finish her off)

Trust me, I at least know how auctions work. I make more than enough in the games I play just from playing auctions.

damn. I am now thinking about other things like that.

The quest in World of Warcraft for the Tauren where you help someone find his dog - the kid that made that quest with the Make a Wish Foundation is long dead. Same with some other quest in WoW in Stormwind - this girl gives you a letter to give to someone in Outlands - she died as well.

fug. Now all these other sad things are coming to mind.

ok. wasn't meaning to say you didn't. But there are still a lot of fresh faces and I wanted to make sure they knew how to do it.

Good luck selling that. it should easily sell as you can't be a slut without it!

sauce on pic?

Cutest cat saving this thread.

>jewnose markings
Far from cute
I'd still bang it though

I love you Kawaii Kommando Kat!

Pain Men - Danger In The Office - Balls Of Steel

youtube.com/watch?v=UT8kL5Z-mgM

so cute

wtf happened to vette?

hated her twi'lek legs, bought some human ones on the hutt market. Even got her her new cooch with a "New car smell." tree thing

No, but people loved him more than Arcuck.

I want to finish on your face

i love the snippy and snide comments from gault. hes making this chapter all that much better

Evening all! How is everyone?

Massive headache that a nap didn't cure. You?

I am feeling amazing right now. care to guess why?

Just got back online and my circuits are ready to go!

That knife isn't going to do much Treek. Silly ewok.

is it bad I want an HJ from her robo-hand?

>First time doing KotFE
>Wanting to romance Lana
>Missing chapter 9 romance
Why even live

anyone else miss out on a chapter 9 romance?

I did. feels ultra bad man.

You must be part of that amputee/cybernetic fetish crowd.
And I thought furry money was good

Did you redo the character in the end, or just accept they will always be alone?

i did the romance up to 9 and completely forgot about being able to fully flesh out the romance because of being tired and just wanting to get first 9 done. I accept in my head that they both know they are willing to bump uglies whenever but not until the alliance has seen to the end of Arcaan

ded

Am not. Well....probably should post more but im leveling a trooper finally....just got to taris.

Is the TOFN guild in the OP still going, or has it moved on by now?

>black guy Mandalore got taken out by skytroopers
>not even Knights, or an Exarch
>fucking skytroopers
Pretty shitty way to go out for a mando.

Have a thing for droids user?

In KOTFE chapter 12(visions in the dark) what soundtrack is playing, anyone know?

i got your droid handy right here bud

Don't you grow tired of looking at the same character every time. You have a serious lack of variation.

Tofn is dead mate

you finally killed her?

He was caught on the toilet taking a power dump while reading a book. He didn't have a chance.

Nah, cause anything else I try to make doesn't look as good in comparison so I end up going back to the same sliders.

They need to come out with more hair and face options.

goddamned right.

Her face perfectly captures pic related, it's quite lovely.

Observation: Master, your dangly bits seem to be in need of release.

how do i get gear i can mod? the only thing with more than just a dye channel is this purple i got from a flash point. Do i just keep hoping for rng/ buy it from the gtn or is there some vendor somewhere?

get this robot shit out of here.

post sluts you faggots

Just my pure Jedi

would clank.

Qualification: Seeing me in action is a thing of beauty. Meatbag.

disgusting.

Seduction: I shall be quite pleasant to you if you purchase me prospective buyer.

Won't work with me.

I only have eyes for BT3 males

Why are you in this thread?

Objection; But that statement does not accurately portray the vast amount of bulbous slushiness present in your dangly bits.

your robot parts creep me out.

especially the spine.

shake the spine while clanking her

Advisement; Vaginal intercourse works well. Cunnilingus and blunt trauma also work well, I understand.

How much does a model like you run these days, and how much do we have to pay for "maintenance"

I feel like my outfit needs something, using just Extrovert feels really wrong. Are there any pants that go well with the top? I hate that it can't do robes properly because of the buttflap.

Looks good to me, milord

>Log onto my old Shadow I haven't played in how long to run him through SoR
>swap outfits and remove his helmet
>completely forgot he was a Miraluka
same thing happened when I logged on my old BH. Completely forgot she was a qt Chiss under her mando helmet.

>1360x706

welp, was leveling trooper, friend wanted to play some HotS, decide to try and get onto battlenet, entire clusterfuck involving my account being hacked, so while they unfuck that, im going back to leveling on nar shadda

That's what I get for playing on a TV I suppose.

Buy a monitor

i'll bite!

How much does it cost for that service?

if you have to ask you can't afford it

It was hard to choose between killing the furry and killing Kaliyo.

Kaliyo won the lottery and died.

I just wish I could have killed them both. I want to purge all the people I hated

his voice actor is better than whoever they had playing vitiate during SoR

here is a slut for you to keep this thread alive

>hating on Doug Bradley
They literally had Pinhead voicing their evil emperor, I like Valk's voice but come on.

Darin's great as the manipulative deuterotagonist but Doug Bradley was great as over-the-top evil villain Vitiate

post some sluts! I can't find anyone to ERP on harb so I might as well enjoy some sluts.

i honestly do not pay attention who is doing the voice acting. I didnt even know nolan north voiced the JC until within the last couple of months. and Ive been playing since it went free to play. then again i also space bar through a lot of shit

to be fair thats perfectly understandable. the JC doesn't sound like Nolan's usual voice he's known for, I would have expected them to have him voice the Smuggler instead.

so what are they going to be selling in the cartel market starting tomorrow?