/owg/ - Overwatch General

Better World Edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC
strawpoll.me/10231110
strawpoll.me/10230925/r
youtu.be/w_Mp5gE0HSw?t=222
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit#gid=0
onlywat.ch/
youtube.com/watch?v=FaIHI9Q4EiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BROTHER!

UNFORTUNATE DISCORD BOIZ

>TFW NO OMNIC GF TO HAVE SEX WITH EVERY SINGLE WAKING HOUR
>NO LOVEBOT TO MILK YOUR SEMEN WITH HER SPECIALLY DESIGNED ROBOPUSS THAT HAS MOVING NUBS AND RIDGES INSIDE AND VIBRATES

Literally who?

sounds like should've just switched over to global communism if machines that can mimic humans are being produced with such efficiency that they can compete with them economically and are putting a shitton of humans out of work.

Who is Sombra

GLORIOUS
NIPPON
STEEL

>ANIKI

Don't post in my thread if you're getting the game on consoles

It's time, it's time for everyone's favorite cowboy! Jesse McCree is most handsome, the most alpha, the best boy in Overwatch! Here are five facts about Jesse McCree!
1. McCree has a big belt buckle!
2. It says BAMF on it!
3. It holds up his pants!
4. I want to take it off with my teeth!

FOLDED
OVER
A THOUSAND
TIMES

Yeah because we humans are great at fairly distributing wealth

NEW

I'm here
Do something faggot ;^)

>Katana made with inferior pig iron could ever compare to glorious german steel
Get the fuck back to your shitty island

The new short is literally just star wars mixed with avatar the last airbender.

A thread already exists

Will Hanzo pick the new Overwatch side in a future short?

I can see something like Genji and some other OW agent fighting Reaper or whatnot, and they are getting their asses handed to them, backed into a corner with apparently nowhere to go, but just when the enemies are about to finish them you hear

"Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!"

And the camera moves up along the building they are backed up against to reveal Hanzo firing his ultimate, blowing the enemies away.
Que brotherly love and pseudo wisdoms as they shake hands/hug

竜神の剣をくれ!

join the only /owg/ discord,
join the real /owg/ discord!
discord.gg/0voDNC4lp8MM9gwC

The other one has more posts. Migrate.

are you okay
please stop
this is not game related user

I WANT MERCY TO PISS ON MY FACE AND HAVE HER CALL IT HER HEALING STREAM

4 fucking owg threads
gj owg

>someone pick tjorborn or symmetra in offense

so are there female omnics or are they all like zenyatta or do we just not know yet?

let the thread die

NEVER!

closing thread

Threads never die

>implying Hanamura Symmetra offense isn't fine

>star wars+TLA
>a bad thing

It's like you actively hate fun, user. Do you need someone to talk to?

the other one is almost dead!
we can do it boys!

>stops firing
>continues firing

>presses shift as soon as Bastion stops firing
>Animation cancelled, Guaranteed 50 dmg.
>Left click a couple of times while the bastion reacts

Bastion is shit and easy to kill. to be honest.

This short was so underwhelming.

This one was ok, the other 2 were fucking garbage. If anything, the other two were underwhelming because we didn't know how it would be and the 1st was about the monkey yet was still worse than i'd expect.

play of the game

It's a lot easier in a post-scarcity society.

>DIE D-ARGH

just pick a thread you fucks

Ah, yes, the junkrat rocketing highlight animation.

I SPENT LIKE 10 MINUTES MAKING THIS PLEASE PARTICIPATE ON IT IF YOU'RE GOING TO AN OVERWATCH LAUNCH EVENT

strawpoll.me/10231110

POST PHARAH PLEASE

I am looking for an image of her from the right that shows mostly just her head and her tattoo, thank you! I tried looking through 6-7 threads for it on the Veeky Forums archive but I couldn't find it.

nah

I'm going to push mine as well since you're doing it

strawpoll.me/10230925/r

i voted but im not going to a launch event
guess you'll never really know the truth

i want to be D.Va's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her D.Va blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo D.Va blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her D.Va hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her D.Va hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her D.Va face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Fuck you and you fucking picture nobodies ever heard of
Also fuck your poll

JESSE MCREE!

Facts about Jesse McCree! It's your turn, /owg/!

You need to kill yourself.

Does anybody have that webm of Pharah doing the victory pose shooting all those rockets in one of her skins? I know the looks of the rockets change but i can't find anything.

What? Why is the Greenmangaming edition of Overwatch region-locked? And to what region?

>1.
>2.
>3.
>4.

D.Va's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.
They will be scarred for life.

>that bastion

youtu.be/w_Mp5gE0HSw?t=222

heh cant kick people out

>poo in loo edition

Remember to use this sheet if you want to play with /owg/: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1f4jgjADsR1q3vjxS4SvLBaqvvnAcr0Pxg4ggs6_wObw/edit#gid=0

hello i want to play overwatch

hahahahahaha

no

fuck off retard

7 days
onlywat.ch/

youtube.com/watch?v=FaIHI9Q4EiE

Alive was by far the best one but this was pretty good, it was cheesy and corny in the best of ways. Also Hanzo is Genji's bitch now.

So does Pharah have her arms and legs or not?

After playing Dark Souls 2 to distract myself I realized why OW is so fun. I actually don't have a bit of patience left in me. I have to be going fast and doing shit all the time. No downtime, no room for caution. Probably ADHD but w/e.

I think Overwatch is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills bad gusy and doesnt afraid of anything.

that short was pretty fucking neato

>that awkward moment when you're watching overwatch vids and you show up in a game

after almost 28 years of suffering one fucking week won't matter

nope, she's an amputee.

>tfw Factorio 0.13 release will probably line up with overwatch

She does not.

Next comic is about Pharah. There's one page out.

She does, anyone who says otherwise is a autistic child from KS general

oh man I'd look myself up too bad it's impossible to vanity search for that

daily reminder the hand that drew this masturbated to reinhardt

>a couple times
>while the bastion reacts

if it takes that long for your opponent to turn, you're playing against literal downies

>27
>still playing video games
Wonder why your life sucks m80.

Why does anyone want a waifu that isn't Tracer? Beautiful, sexual, playful, fit, active, funny, happy. She's like your exact opposite.

what the fuck is that art holy shit

nothing wrong with masturbating to/for/with/on/inside Reinhardt user

>against hitscan weapons
>telling people to fly up

lmao fuckin noob

>teen thinks he'll instantly switch into adult mode sometime

Not even that user

As Genji, it is my job to prevent this from happening. It is my job to eliminate the bodyshotters, the bastions, even the meis. I will go to any measure to prevent this autism.

SPWEE
CHOOM
BOOM

Amputeefags pls leave

I could outrun Tracer her legs are fucking sticks
Good luck jogging with those one inch shins love

Hey guys check my predictions for the 76 short

-76 will be nostalgic for the old days of overwatch
-He'll stop some guys robbing a bank or something
-He'll shoot his helix rockets

get some better writers blizz so predictable xD

I dated a British chick who was the antithesis of Tracer, a cute chubby nerd from the middle of nowhere. I miss her.

>not a teen
>implying we're all edgelord autists who can't see the difference between being a childman and playing games waiting to graduate uni

>ecksdee
fuck off

It's not like that happens at higher rank
Or if it does the bastion is defended

>ecksdee
fuck off

Yeah that's what I was like two years ago
Then I found out I could work and play games

>spending cash from a actual career on games
O shit waddup