>Pastebin FAQs
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Attila mods
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2105-Total-War-Attila-Modifications

>Warhammer

Kholek Suneater Chaos vs Dwarfs (Dwarf POV) -- youtube.com/watch?v=aAMKJzUAX_M
Battle Magic Spotlight -- youtube.com/watch?v=B1p7d_nVBS8
Chaos Warriors Campaign Walkthrough -- youtube.com/watch?v=VKv4A0GA3Qw
First 15 Minutes of the Greenskins Campaign, SPOILERS INSIDE -- youtube.com/watch?v=5et0A5sDwtY
Modding Officially supported -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Modding_Details
Campaign Gameplay Streams (Greenskins, Dwarfs, Empire, Vampire Counts) -- twitchDOTtv/totalwarofficial/profile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nhAsnuqYUuU
warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tilea
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Daemons_of_Chaos
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Warriors_of_Chaos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for Warhammer will be shit

Watching today's stream is un-hyping me hard.

Watching Joey waste time make counter-offers and ponder over how to rename every single character is actually making me angry.

At least you don't have to watch it live.

My suggestion? Stop watching shit on Warhammer, you're gonna burn yourself out

Ahhh /twg/… the eternal general

>arty cross/bow men with bow/skirmish cavalry in the back with line units that throw javelin/darts

This feels like lotr elves

For the Dark Gods

>literal dragon emperor
How can cuck Karl even compete?
(You)
Honestly, my mind was blown by how tiny the Empire is.

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER REEEEEE

Cathay also has a cadre of bureaucrat-mages which can literally kill you with beautiful calligraphy and artful haiiku. Basically paper version of dwarven runesmiths.

Should Skaven be able to recruit Vermin Lords?

And should chaos greater daemons be added, they are cool as fuck but can they be balanced.

>one fucking week

My palms are sweaty
knees weak, arms are heavy

>muh balance

Approximately when can we expect the Ancient Empires mod for Attila to be released?

Fan-made army books I think are a no-go, maybe the 3rd party mods limit won't apply. It would be nice to see samus fighting non samus for once but thats a stretch.

Apparently that Lord of Change is going to fuck your shit form what Darren said

they would be agents/heroes, throwing spells and rambling on the map

That's some 2hu shit right there.

tomorrow

Where could they fit on the roster though, rat ogres already play the role of heavy monstrous infantry.

Nah, Vermin Lords should be some quest event or unit. Regular ultimate should be Doomwheels. And if their legendary lord isn't Thanquol I will blow a gasket.

Now that I am awake I shall reply to your ancient post.

The first one, I can't remember which game it was, but it had pre-load on steam. I got it a few hours after full release on steam.
Stellaris within an hour of release.
Civ: Beyond Redemption was a couple of days late.(Perhaps a warning.) I think it had pre-load as well.
And I just remembered that a m8 got me a copy of XCOM 2 through GMG, and I think we did get to pre-load that.

Lord of change i assume will be AI controlled only, requiring heroes and units to defeat.

Not balanced for multiplayer, and nerfing them for multiplayer would suck.

But they are fuck huge monsters capable of destroying armies, perhaps make them a LL at most?

So I pre-ordered through G2A, do they just e-mail you or something?

> Tomb Kings still not announced

>Apparently that Lord of Change is going to fuck your shit form what Darren said

>late game
>you finally manage to push Archaon back into the Chaos Wastes
>no victory screen
>4 armies, led by a lord of change, a great unclean, a blood thirster and a Keeper of secret apears at the 4 side of the map
>youtube.com/watch?v=nhAsnuqYUuU

I hope you didnt pay on card, its a known scam site

They won't be playable furfag

No, they steal your identity instead.

I think the Hellpit will be the big bad Araknaroch equivalent, with doomwheels being a late game unit.

yeah they just email it to whatever you provided

things that aren't true for $500 alex

ALRIGHT Starting difficulties confirmed

-Empire=Medium
-Dwarfs=Easy
-Greenskins=Hard
-Vampire Counts=Hard

Also bad news regarding campaign difficulty, I don't know on what difficulty this guy played but he said he literally sat on one settlement and at one point he had 60k gold.

Skaven will prbably start out with slaves, clanrats and weapon teams. Queek will start with a few units of stormvermin, Thanquol might have a screaming bell or some rat ogres and Ikit will have a doomwheel.

Upkeep scales by the number of generals you have.

It seems like a retarded system tbqh.

you got greenskins twice lad.

>still can't field units without a general present
Loving this meme desu

so when do you think we'll actually see the Lord of Change in game?

Darren already said it was in there, so i guess now we have to wait til some retard streamer stumbles upon it

It just seems like a way to cap your general limit early based on your economy.

It is a strange choice, it is more cost effective to have two full banners than 3 half banners.

So expansion will be limited by this, and so will defending armies.

>Nani

it's the advisor 2d portrait that change once you beat Archaon

>yfw it's true

I prefer this SO much to the dumb yari ashigaru snakes running across Japan to join their armies in Shogun 2

You're right, Vampire counts is normal

It seems Greenskins are the only hard campaign

Probably very late game, certain requirements needed for it to appear.

I am just excited to see the model

Just keep in mind that, because it's a key-reseller, it's entirely possibly you won't get your key on release day if demand is too high.

How bout we get this in a language besides bastardized Latin wop language

Does that make Chaos Very Easy or Archaon Must Die tier?

>Greenskins are hard but Vamps aren't

I honestly expected vamps to be classed as hard.

So with the lord of change coming in at some point in the campaign and strangely advisorchan is there to help out the major lords. Advisorchan is probably at this point the same wizard from the announcement trailer and Egrimm Van Horstmann.

Holy fuck those starting units, those are insane.

Cairn wraiths cant be damaged by normal weapons, and giving the terrorgeist at the start.

gg

>Dwarfs=Easy
LMAO DWARFPICKERS ARE LITERAL BABYS

Here you can play quest battles as historical battles (called challenges or endeavors) with set armies, seems like Gelt has the most quests

There's no reason to be upset

No clue

That thing in the middle is not starting units, that's the "strongest" units in the faction according to CA

That's just endgame units.

>Cairn wraiths cant be damaged by normal weapons

STOP THIS FUCKING DISINFO

IT'S A 75% DAMAGE RESISTANCE

SOMEONE SPOUTS THIS CRAP IN EVERY THREAD

1st campaign: Empire
2nd campaign: Orcs
3rd campaign: wait for DLC

It's probably like the Huns in Attila. You have very good units, but everyone hates you and send annoying suicide-armies after you.

Last piece of info, embargo confirmed to lift on the 19th, so 5 days before release reviews and footage will come out.

1st Campaign: Empire
2nd Campaign: Killing rats with Empire.
3rd Campaign: Killing elves with Empire.
Everything else is heretical.

>Bretonnia
Delete this.
Roll sheet is for campaign only.

Fuck it, let's see if I can get a Greenskins on the first roll

>5 days
>Until the 19th

????

5 days until the 24th

Italians are literally behind the times.
They're still waiting on Belisarius

I can't reading comprehension

>19+5=24

gimme that azhag

Is Mannfred still the faction leader if you play as the necromancer?

I don't want that.

>Still this shitty roll chart when we have all the portraits

smhtbqhwyf

They see me rollin

>Big Mace Demon

Can't argue with the Gods

The portraits are straight up worse than the "Introducing" poster images.

Also we don't have the chaos portraits

Rolling for Sigvald

>the dwarves are my favorite faction

Wonder why orcs are hardest.

They have a great unit roster and the waaaghh is an amazing ability.

Dwarfs*

Probably cause they make shit for money and are constantly in the red

so wait, if the Lord of Change is an actual unit in-game, why can't anyone use it in a custom battle?

Tilea once had an empire based from the city of Remas.

However the greatest city was the now lost Tylos, the ruins of which may yet exist in the depths of the Blighted Marshes. It also goes by Til or Tilae

Both Tilea and Estalia revere the goddess Myrmida, basically Athena.

warhammerfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Tilea

It doesn't seem like they can put themselves in a great economic position unlike Empire and Dwarfs, so they pretty much have to make a lot of enemies to earn money.

Chaos aren't playable in custom battle in the pre-release copies

We don't know if they can or can't because the early access copies don't have Warriors of Chaos included.

Probably some sort of boss creature

If Vampire Counts have no ranged units, how do they defend against sieges? Do they at least have ranged siege equipment or do they have to sally forth?

>"people" who pick anything put orcs
lmao

The towers are really powerful when upgraded, and covers the entire deployment zone. They also have air units.

Why would they need to sally forth? The new and improved towers should outshoot anything outside the walls.

Rollan.

Shit leadership on most units and shit economy that depends on proactive raiding and sacking

In fighting. It seems like the various human and dwarf factions are friendly with each other, respectively. The Orcs are probably always stabbing each other in the back.

What's the lord of change? Mongol horde or something?

Surprised to see they are 'hard' and it makes no fucking sense that there are two medium factions (VC and Empire). VC in Med2 mods are hard as fuck campaign wise. Greenskins are the autist faction though.

Nah that's Chaos.

I suspect the Lord of Change will be its own thing unrelated to the Warriors of Chaos

I'm not a fan of how powerful the towers are.

We should have places on the wall where we can place our own artillery and artillery should be part of walled city garrisons.

You don't need to sally forth, you can't hide from defense towers, their range cover the entire outside of the siege maps

Quick google search told me that he's a demon of one of the chaos Gods. So you're wrong.

I feel it'll probably be kinda like Attila.
As Legendary Lords only die when their faction dies, this puts Archy in a weird spot, as that mechanic would lead to to a 1hp endless Archaon horde. Which sounds hilarious.
But he probably functions like Attila in some ways, and I think maybe after his first death he'll get some extra hitting power or something.
Either that or the AI gets them as he conquers key provinces or something.

It's just the initial challenge. And VC abusing raise dead probably make them fairly easy.
M2 mod difficulty is meaningless. Just script garbage until Beginning comes out.

The mongol horde role is fit by the Warriors of Chaos.

Lords of Change is a Daemon of Chaos creature, another faction, google again and this time not quickly.

Chaos is not the 'Mongol' horde because they have absolutely nothing to do with Mongols. They're just a horde, that doesn't make them the same.
2. Demons of Chaos is sill Chaos, friend. :^)

Mongol horde as in doom stacks appear out of nowhere to wreck your shit, not literally like horse archer units.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Daemons_of_Chaos
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer/Tactics/8th_Edition/Warriors_of_Chaos

How long do you think it will be until we get Blood Dragons? I want to play VC but not until we're about to get them.