Maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General Anonymous

More like Crossboned edition

>What is this?
A mobile city builder/tap-wait-and-pay game where you build up your campus and "educate" your students, and wonder why they spend so much time "relaxing". It's basically waifubait and the most entertaining dialogue done by Marvel this side of Damage Control.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
"Civil War has come to Avengers Academy for a limited time! Captain America and Iron Man's opposing views on how to keep the Academy safe divide the Super Heroes, but Hydra threatens them all. Can Captain America and Iron Man put aside their differences to defend the Academy?"

Did the old one reach the bump limit? Thought we were being pretty active today.

Link to old thread. Really need to add that to the OP pasta I guess.

Yep.

Everyone is shipping Nat'challa now

Jess/Nat and Bucky/Panther if gay dating was a thing.

Man I am hoping we get Sif tomorrow. Do we have any idea what she will help with?

Maybe hoods? Maybe tokens?

I don't know but I hope she gets platings like the other two. I'm saving shards for her and I really need more platings. My production keeps stopping because I'm not gaming the board hard enough and get unlucky with new missions.

Hmm, my Crossbone menu just vanished. I hadn't finished the obstacle course quest yet so my timer wasn't counting down previously.

Do we have any confirmation that we have to get him in the time frame or is it once it's done he shows up. Because it says get a head start.

No point even speculating, TinyCo sucks ass at wording.

Still we should flood them with questions what the fuck do they think "head start" mean.

T'Chucky til I die

>Install on a new phone
>All my Vibranium's gone

Wat do? Will Tinyco reimburse me?

Tinyco has said "you have to get him with in the time frame", as in all the evo mats.. There's some dispute on exactly what time frame they're talking about.

No, but you can dismiss missions by clicking trash bin in top left.

Event currency lags when you play on a new install. It's still there if you tap to the event screen and will upgrade in the main screen eventually.

>tfw widow has a mulatoo mistake

So when are we getting Best Kids

Seconded. I'd like to see them join with the rest of the ANAD New Avengers (Power Man, Songbird, Squirrel Girl, Wiccan, Hulkling).

Is this from Hickman's Avengers or New Avengers?

I was typing out that I wasn't sure, then realized I had bought the digital versions online, it's Avengers #40. Also, would also like to see the New Avengers characters get in except for Squirrel Girl and Hulkling, they can kiss my ass.

ep 4 when?

On the 25th, when else would we get it?

idk we got ep 3 super early

Guys all the episode 3 stuff is gone except the camps. I can still do actions except arm wrestle but I can't bring up the Crossbones screen anymore

time to panic

When the level 4 robot upgrade is done, will I have to build new robots or will my level 3s become level 4s?

It shames me to ask: Who?

If Wiccan ever gets introduced, Hulkling can't be far behind. This was not meant to be a sexual comment.

aaaaaaahhh

Roberto da Costa and Sam Guthrie, formerly of the X-Men/New Mutants fame, currently hanging with the Avengers, particularly Bobby, who bought A.I.M. and ran/runs his own Avengers team.

everything currently wandering around upgrades automatically.

Was still there for me last time I checked

>You looked cooler as a cat.

There's a soft X-men/mutant embargo. Probably not until that's over.

I'd actually blow some shards for Squirrel Girl. But not that Erica Henderson model.

Ok? I just don't find Hulking to be particularly interesting, wish young loki had been right about Wiccan having made him to be the perfect boyfriend.

Is level 29 the current max? I keep getting messages that say they'll be adding more later.

they increased it to 33 but didn't add anything to the main game so it's pointless to level up outside of, I assume they're still giving them out, the 4 shards

29 was the previous max, but it goes up to around 32 or something now.

But past 29 your EXP doesn't matter and you'd have to do a fuck ton of missions.

The max is 33, but good luck getting to that, getting past 29 is an uphill cliff climb.

What're the mats for lvl 4 robots/agents?

I've got like 170 daggers stockpiled but am stuck waiting for those fucking cowls.

>tfw no vibranium

Should I rush to 10k to rank up BP and get level 4 or just use 3 guys to kill the big dudes? I heard the masks are cheep if you chose buy now.

100 daggers/intel, 3 field gear/communicators

ooh, so i need to send a few double teams to kill the higher up goons first? i'll get on that

>double teams
Triple, it takes 3 to kill the big ones

Upgrading bp and and getting Rank 4 is worth it, adn it doesn't gimp you for the rest of the event since you're still making progress. Sending 3 guys per mob is really not worth it past getting the 3 of the level 4 mats each for the upgrade.

That depends, do you have the mats to upgrade BP and both robots and agents?

Besides the 20 masks, you need 132 files, 154 daggers, 3 orange belt thingies, 3 walkie-talkies and 14375 vibranium to be able to immediately start the upgrades.

If you just have the mats for BP don't bother, you'll just end up waiting for the rest of the mats anyway when you could spend less shards on cowls.

Kill some goons nigga. It's close to 1k every 6 hours

I hope Madama Hydra isn't as annoying to unlock as Crossbones

I love how Tinyco still has not clarified to contradicting wording with the Crossbones quests

Do you need the orange things for the robots or the SHIELD guys?

That would imply there's people working over at the Jew that aren't completely incompetent

I can't tell if they're incompetent or using some kind of scare tactic to push people into spending shards. The only event that didn't have some kind of confusing bullshit was the beach one.

So the only way to get the field communicators/belts to upgrade to Level 4 goons is to use three robots/recruits to fight the L4s that are walking around, correct?

Orange for robots, walkie-talkie for agents

Yes, unless you want to pay shards at the upgrade screen.

Yeah, as far as we know. Maybe Sif will drop it, who knows.

Also a question to anyone who already did this, can you tell which thug you were fighting if you don't use the 3 robots/agents at once? Can you close the app and find the thug again?

Oh, look at mr. high standards entitled to his clear text.
What are you going to demand next, fully functional and synchronized timers?

ep 5 when

I wish he had more actions

Tommorow

So even at level 4 recruits/bots it still takes two to take down level 4 enemies? Christ this event got shit real fast.

Why did they make it 145 tokens that you need if that isn't divisible by 11? This is killing me.

That would be too player-friendly.

Yes. If they're damaged, you can see their HP above their heads. They don't heal either

>ep 5
>before ep 4
The worst part is, I can actually see them doing that

This just in: Supersolider Steve Rogers struggles to beat Ballerina and super spy Natasha Romanoff at arm wrestling

>open game
>BOSS BATTLE: DEFEAT RED SKULL TO RECRUIT BUCKY
>need level 10 robots and agents to win
>2 days to complete it

yep

But she has the same shit running through her. Except the Russian version, probably same on Bucky has. It's why she's like 90 something but doesn't look a day over 20

Does anyone else's game crash on a fairly regular basis. Seems like it started with the Civil War event.

Yeah but Steve has the rep of being a tough dude.

Tried reinstalling? That tends to fix most faults on my game

That gif is so pleasing to look at, except for the Pepe

>2 days
>not a negative timer counting down to last year
Do you even SmallKike?

I'm afraid I'd lose some progress. Is this an unfounded fear?

All your game progress is kept server side. It's literally impossible to lose progress

It happens to me a lot. These events run like shit. TinyCo doesn't test anything properly.

If you synced to Gamecenter or whatever the Android version is you should be fine. If you haven't, do that first. Also take note of the code on the loading screen if you want to be extra safe in case something goes wrong and they can probably give you your game back if needed.

You only need to sync it to the game center or play store if you're using different phones. I've noticed they link each game to a phones IMEI. I've formatted a phone of my a couple of times and each time I'm able to continue a game without ever syncing it to Play or the App store

What do you think the next event might be?

Beach event redux due to summer. And we still won't get any story updates

I finally got the quest to the build obstacle course. Once I do it, that starts the Crossbones timer, doesn't it?

Maybe. There's two timers. The quest one starts, but the event timer doesn't. No one actually knows how it works

I built mine this morning. Timer doesn't seem to be going for me yet.

You build Tony's thing, then you play on it, then you build Cap's thing, play on it, THEN there's the ! that will start your timer when you tap it.

I'll hold off on that then until I got the mooks at rank 4.

What if in the future event, Spider-Man still costs 995 shards?

Then I'm still not buying him

The normies are already mad at his costs, I don't think even TinyJew is that stupid

>yfw they throw spiderman randomly into every event for 995 shards just to help with that event

Fun fact boys and girls, the upgrade from level 3 to 4 for the Agents/Robots takes 8 hours to complete

I'm only on half the masks for BP r3. Am I behind?

You're ahead of me. I'm still working on rank 2.

And you're not in a state of panic?

Not really, I've come to realize that this game is so fucking Jewish that I stopped worrying about it.

If you need to accelerate, you could buy the rest of the masks for about 10 shards right this second.

Cooming soon Fantastic four event featuring spider-man for no reason what so ever

How else are you going to get those mats to fight the Doombots?

How the fuck is the countdown still not going down? I think TinyCo is intentionally being vague to get the cashmoney.