/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ
(Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>Previous

Sevfags lose again. Mwahahaha

Dori is a-dori-ble!

Oh good fucking job user

Hehehehehe..... *croaks arrogantly*

Post those castle cards.

I need BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

#
I'm saying though, make a chart for all the moms.
Then make a chart for all the second gens' base growths.
Then if you want to know how a second gen would do as a Kana mom, average their number with their mom's number.

Also, why do we have a Kana mom chart and not a Kana dad or a Shigure dad chart?

when's etika

I retract this statement. Sevfags seem to have won. I guess if you can't beat em, join em. Somebody hook me up with a cute twintail redhead.

Guys, I'm worried. What is my Corrin hiding from her?

Cutest family

I like Hana

There is a kana dad chart

post serra!

Based tsunbro with the proper thread.

So when's that pastebin of which waifus are the best and worst moms for Kana?

Talk about K A R M A.

>flora thread is first and deleted
>silas thread is third and deleted
>severa thread is second but suspiciously not deleted

They literally let this one live JUST to spite you.

Can we have a homo thread this time

Fuck off Silaskek, nobody cares about your shitty grandpa characters.

She is very cute.

Jeez corrin, 3 kids?

Severafags have already said they report bomb any thread made that's not theirs.

Go around I guess.

that's a girl, user
I'm not silasfag, I saw serra and decided I liked her, much better than the other bitchy twintail

It's such a simple joke but it makes me laugh every single time desu

Shilling my castle on /feg/!

Paging /feg/ kit/logo guy

Not with that shitty couple
Have a better one

Fuck off Drill

That sounds more like some shit you would do, cuck.

Severa would be the best magical girl, right alongside Cynthia.

Reminder that Severa is the shittiest waifu
>Terrible personality.
>Terrible person.
>Is a cunt.
>Has the worst animu gimmick.
>Bad unit in both routes.
>Shit eugenics for any kid.
>If you marry her she fucks off and leaves you.

>come to /feg/ hoping it may be decent sometime
>wonder how the fuck I managed to stand this place for so long

everytime

discuss Dozla

How is he Drill?

Post it, please.

I want to see more DORF characters in FE. Also cool beards.

Shitvera is shit. Literally good for nothing and ugly both inside and out

Once when Drill got his IP banned and all his posts deleted, one of "Supreme Alex's" post went with it. It's obvious who he is.

>only one person likes Serra
Now that's just silly.

>a selkiefag was behind all the samefagging shitposts

It's a meme.
It's because Drill was false flagging.

Drill lives in California you stupid fuck.
>one of "supreme Alex's" post went with it. It's obvious who he is.
What is false flagging?

>Finally get around to recruiting 2nd Gens
>Almost all of them are garbage excluding Camilla! Velouria and that's because of her class more than anything
>Hinoka! Dori! Kana is beyond garbage

HELP

HOW DO I EUGENICS LIKE A MASTER TACTICIAN

>come into thread
>it's all waifu wars and metaposting

Too late. We're on to you now, Drill.

Assuming I married __Leo to Odin, would I get a usable Ophelia out of it?

I personally think FE needs bug people
either as enemies or allies I want to see bugs

I think the point is that it's really fucking easy to use someone else's shill posts to make them look bad if you really want to, someone probably did that in a subtle attempt to dissuade shilling.

How the hell did you manage to fuck up Mitama and Shiro?

Post the objectively bestest & cutest families.

Which kid will she not fuck up in birthright? Assume Hayato and Saizo are already married.

Is Leo supposed to be the shittiest male royal? Xander is pretty based but Leo has been just mediocre so far.

Who are the stinkiest Kanas?

Who are the cleanest Kanas?

>supreme alex
>i love selkie!
You listen here faggot, you get right back on the /v/ train, you fuck off back there, you leave your trip on and you never associate yourself with selkie again. You don't deserve her, all you are is a shitposting behemoth, an unsightly stain on the wall and everything you associate yourself with becomes permanently tainted, and forever hated. you aren't a selkiefag, you don't even know what love is. all you know is how to shitpost and the smell of tharjafucks farts that you whiff religiously.

GLOVED HANDJOBS FROM LADY SERRA

Didn't mean to reply to you , ignore my post please.

Sacred Stones had giant spiders that were scary as fuck, it'd be need to see more non-humanoid/dragonoid monsters make a return again in general I'd say.

Keep posting Soren

>Stinkiest

Hana and Hinata

>Cleanest

Azura and Shigure

All other answers are meme's

>serra will never demand you carry her to a secluded space so she can relax,only for her to let you fuck her silly

I love Selkie!

Shiro is pretty beast. Who was his mom? Sophie, Mitama and Kiragi are pretty solid too.

>Beat all of Conquest but Endgame
>Not ready for this nonsense
>Drop to Normal just to see the ending
>Start Hoshido

Hoshido is already so much easier that the grinding just feels like over kill.

I'll go back to finish Conquest on hard some other time. That Endgame is ridiculous.

Does your waifu fantasize about getting double penetrated by you and your replicate?

Those two are okay, but the problem is Seigfried-less Xander and Azama are still WAY better.

Kagero for Shiro, Effie for Mitama. They are decent, but not very impressive.

>shitvera
Instantly makes it not cute

She's a magic mom and those are the two magic dads, you're basically fucked unless you want to turn Dwyer or Mitama into staffbots for some god forsaken reason.

For my Conquest Corrin, I'm planning to run Nohr Noble until Draconic Hex, then switch into Samurai.

Is it worth staying in or switching around more or Nohrian Trust?

Sorry I don't have that much Soren

Leo needs speed to help him out, same as Xander
He's just harder to patch up since most people feed speedwings to Xander and taking someone like Nyx to patch his speed isnt really worth it

I disagree.

Best mom for Hayato in rev? I'm assuming Nyx but I could be wrong.

Which Fates husbandos would you bully relentlessly to the point of tears and then laugh at them?

Felicia is the speed giver anyways. She's what every mage guy in Nohr desires.

>inb4 spic

What a faggot

You probably just got unlucky. Xander is pretty shit without his prf

Kids in this game are pretty shitty, I wouldn't bother.

Like even the best ones don't compare to Camilla or the Anikis anyways.

if you go all out, the kids can be better than those 3, but it is quite a hassle

Xander without his Prf is basically a slightly more fragile Benny with decent movement that stands a shot at doubling given wings; that's not really bad at all.

His hit rates are pretty shaky too and his defenses outside of res aren't anything special. Also his tome feels a little underwhelming compared to the other royal weapons.

Yes. A magical mom is best for a magical dad. It's not rocket science.

Kids are fine if you ask me. As you get later into Fates, it opens up more and more character slots. If I could choose between a kid with an Offspring Seal or an unleveled Shura/Laslow/other character when the time comes, I'd go for the kid.

Chill, there is more than one magic mom.

>couldn't even finish Conquest on Hard
Like two uses of the Silence staff and clutch use of Freeze can trivialize that shit.

Getting kids in Fates means you can change up your squad after the halfway point with units that are at the same level as your main team, which is pretty good.

>As you get later into Fates, it opens up more and more character slots

Unless it's Rev in which case it does the reverse until chapter 26 or so

Nohrian trust isn't really worth it on a no-grind run, unless you're married to Jakob or something.

>There's more than one magical mom
No duh, and either one would work for either magical child. It's not rocket science user. Just go with whoever has the skills you want to pass down.

>Mechanists can't summon puppets to fight for them
Why? I'd rather that than Golembane which is extremely niche.

>mom
>for Hayato
Pretty sure you mean wife, but yes, Nyx is his best option in Revelation.

Nohrian Trust is useful, but you need to have a secondary unit built for it supporting you. Jakob can learn Luna and Aegis naturally, Felicia has Sol, and Gunter or Silas can get all 3 without additional supports. Draconic Hex is useful for crippling bosses and other annoying enemies, you're going to want to grab Samurai's stuff immediately afterwards, and possibly support with the ninja after that for Poison Strike, Shurikens and Res growth if you want. Despite being Nohr focused, the neutrals are all useful and in some situations can even be more important early on than in Revelation depending on how you play.

I'm running Hinoka!Foleo & Pieri!Soleil, what should I make Hinoka and Pieri to make the kids super-duper decent?

I just wanted to know which was the best one, damn son.

Replicas count as puppets, I guess

Golembane is so useless.

I'd also rather have controllable Automatons. Limit them to like two at most per map and you have an extra unit to debuff, lure, be a sacrifice, and so on.