League of legends general /lolg/

best waifu and freljord edition
Ice waifu is a pure plush QT who lactates ice cream!
old:eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for vlad needs buffs

I want to hit Megpoid Gumi raw.

Xth for my katarina
best girl
:3c

anyone on NA leveling?

tiptoptoop ADD me kidos

xth for breast waifu

>Sona will never deepthroat your cock and gaze into your eyes as she drinks your sperm

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Fleagueoflegends%2Fcomments%2F4jnsec%2Fqss_should_remove_only_cc_but_mercurial_scimitar%2F
Read

no she is just shit

first for bird waifu

I want to HANG Riven!

am I actually fuckking reading some link to >reddit

holy shit tell me this isn't happening

reminder that """"""""""""""""""we""""""""""""""" dont go on reddit and if you do, you arent part of this community

What a quiet monday night.

Kog and Skarner are best friends!

>Member of a tribe of nomadic desert people

>Returns home to find that the original occupant of her homeland has risen to lay claim to Shurima once more

>Vows to purge him from the Holy Land using landmines, ground-to-air rock formations and a giant wall

Oy vey Riot, never change

O far I've only had a chance to really try out one build.

>Go full AP
>Underwhelming damage
>Get fucked in under a second
Runic Echoes > Sorc boots > Luden's Echo > Lich Bane > Rabadon's

I've tried tank eve once or twice with cinderhulk > Rylai's > Liandry's > full tank and it seemed to work a lot better but maybe I was just on a good team.

xth for cow titted shotacon waifu

AP Eve is your best bet IF (that "if" is important) you can pull it off. DO NOT try to teamfight unless you're crazy fed, just wait for an enemy squishy to go anywhere farther than 10 feet from an ally/tower and murder him.

Tank Eve is the cuck build, the "I fucked up and am 0/5 but our Kog is doing pretty good so I'm gonna let him carry me" build. Try to avoid it at all costs, but it's for the best if you're getting carried.

Jhin and his dirty damage gets me rock hard

>vayne with guinsoos

I know who I'm banning every game now

hey

Excuse me sir, I believe youve posted my wife with lewd intent! Now now, dont worry, I wont overreact, im a nice guy. It was an honest mistake.

But you need to stay away from my wife, please.

Nah

>you will never splooge on froskurinns anchor

why not just copy and paste it if you're so damn interested in making us read your garbage opinions?

xth for NOT taking responsibility.

Figure out why you are not playing/planning on building full armor pen Urgot, then report back to me.

and is AD Eve a thing?

Oh, uh ok.

Please be gentle with her when you fuck her then, sir.

I wouldnt want my sweetie to be hurt, now would I?

Would it please you if I cleaned up your semen and sucked your beautiful cock if my wife wasnt enough? Master can use me any way, so long as he makes my baby happy.

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with liking dick, regardless of which gender you are (that is, male or female). It has been scientifically proven that dicks are not just physically pleasing, but aesthetically aswell.

No. It CAN work, but it's like 5% worse than AP Eve. Not terrible, but there's really no reason at all to pick it over AP.

>Lucian rushes Ghostblade and BC and dashes into the front line every team fight.
100 games in Gold 5, still gold 5. I will never find release until death.

Remember that YI is literally free elo.

>hashinshin complaining about fizzs hitbox

its cool how everyday its something new thats screwing him

>tfw you will never whine as much about everything as hashinshin does and still be a better player than all of lolgen

why even live

>when the 4 ad gambit doesn't pay off because everyone buys a zhonya's

Because you still haven't sucked my dick :^)

My waifu has a tattooed back aswell. It's not chinese nautical themed, though. And she is not a lesbian skank.

Post champ ideas that Riot hasn't tried.

>Wild Wild West gunslinger champion
>Old witch champion who's kit focuses around debuffs and CC
>Giant Beetle champion who uses wrestling moves (mask is optional)
>Fabulous male singer champion who buffs his allies with abilities (enemies with Sona)

yes, and i think it's stronger.

Warrior>triforce>gage>tank

if i lose this, should i uninstall

i guess that would be reason enough to kill myself

>everyone below you will ask for help and say being here sucks with teammates like these

>everyone above you says you belong there if you cant carry yourself out and its not your teammates fault its 100% yours

welcome to league

Who started this dumbshit flavor of the week build.

>Malzahar
>Singed into Jax

The only way it could be better is if they locked in Swain.

Post husbandos

nice try riot, if you want my ideas your gonna have to give me some skins

Post butts

those are some terribly designed shorts
also what a bizarrely shaped bulge

uhhhh are you claming that this is froskurrin? is that just paint?

Who here /watchinghashitshit/ right now?

Got anymore dj sona?

leave CLG to me

>Titanic and Cleaver on Olaf when behind

???

??????????????

I want to sit on his chest

Husbandos

Butts

Thresh vs Lucian

Who does /lolg/ root for?

WutFace

Because fuck being immobile
I don't care if I do damage or tank damage, I just want to zip around the map

I want him to hammer my insides

...i see. we got a sailor here.

>only one person adds me and plays with me
>its giraffes
you
fucking
cocksuckers

I try to be nice ato you autaismo fajgots for one afuckiNG MOSImtent AND OYURTSHI THIS SIHIS HOW YOU FUKCING RPEALY ME WELL IM FONGNA BE LAG UASHING WHEN IM THE EVICAORETYT HERE

what's wrong with giraffes?

Lucian obviously.

Thresh is a psychopathic fuck.

you ok m8?

All these posts and people still don't get why riot changed qss. It wasn't to nerf the item. It was so certain champs don't feel like their kit is completely negated by 1 item (zhonyas is different because it's harder to pull off and has the draw back of immovable for a couple sec). Trundle, fiora, zed, etc are all being carefully watched and they have said will be tuned accordingly if needed. The gameplay of not being able to ult someone because they had qss was unhealthy. It also made the likes of zed, fiora, trundle, etc harder to balance because you had to balance both scenarios of qss and no qss on the enemy. Take zed for example. They can now tune down his qwe because he doesn't need as reliable of damage since his ult isn't negated anymore. Before, he needed much more damage to not feel worthless if the enemy bought qss and thus people complained because he was broken pre-qss buy and useless after. That's hard to balance and not healthy for the player or enemy at their respective points in the game.
Tldr: stop complaining, the qss change is good and intended and champs will get balanced accordingly.

Is there really a vote? Ultranigger of many dashes and DPS shits on everyone in the League of Babs.

>champs will get balanced accordingly.
Yeah, they might remove another 0.5% off of Zed's AS. If they're feeling REALLY mean they'll lower the slow on his Shadow'd-E.

tldr

holy shit toop is this the comeback of the century

tldr trust riot to balance their own game

>Jhin will never take you to a fancy art gallery

why live

LOL >ELE YOU OKAY M8 HAHA EXD FEEE FUCKIGN DEXEEEEEEEEEEEEE TEEHEE EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME IM FUCKINKG SHITSTOPOSTING ANY DOBNYONE CAN SOTP ME AHAHAHA

nothing apart from trhat being my ONLY freind

FUCKING epic kiddo jsut fuggin ebpon

>tfw the only game you lose all day had a troll in it
>tfw you're almost back to where you were after a massive tilt session
How are your games going today user?

7 out of my last 10 games have had a fiddle jungle in them.
Did something happen? What the hell.

>these spelling errors

Are you drunk?

Fair enough. One day, you will embrace being an immobile ball of damage
Because it was the quickest solution to what they wanted. The most problematic thing on both ends of the Zed thing was: ADC-I dont wanna die, Zed- I want to ult someone but all 5 of them plus Baron has a QSS.

Maybe one day they will revert the change, and fix Zed's ult up with something like death mark doing average damage itself, but the stacks of damage (has to be a counter for this), can be qss'ed, essentially saving your life but still getting chunked.

tldr

Reminder that advertisement of any sort is a direct violation of the global rules and any post containing it is to be reported and deleted.

>tyler1 got banned from twitch

Guess you shouldn't make papa RIOT mad or else

is that suppose to be Jhin? you draw him looks pretty good

actually the mods of Veeky Forums said it was ok to advertise your own streams on this board

the toopro4u experience is only just beginning

First off I'm a Tank Main, can't remember the last time a Zed ulted me.

My main issue with it is that it's a worrying trend. Zed has problems, namely that if he gets fed he can instantly kill pretty much any ADC not named Graves, since they don't build armor. It doesn't matter if you're "more" fed than him, once he reaches a certain item-number he'll just kill you instantly. What makes Zed unique (and part of why I think Riot refers to him as "healthy") is that he's really the ONLY assassin in the game you could itemize against. QSS wasn't a complete death sentence to him, but it gave squishies a way to actually try and outplay him (inb4 retards saying using QSS correctly doesn't take skill).

Regardless of WHO the champion is, simply removing the counterplay from the game is NOT healthy (in my opinion). Nerf the cost, or hell add the Active to Mercurial or something, those are pretty solid buffs, but just straight REMOVING it is retarded. It's like when they stopped you from being able to block Thresh's Lantern.

Also, Riot doesn't seem to realize that this doesn't just effect Zed, a lot of Fiora and WW mains are cackling gleefully right now.

Now where's the noods

I'll add you tomorrow, familia. Are you on NA? What's your ign?

Nah m8 that ain't mine I just take images from tumblr and shit

>oh shit we can't totally shutdown Tyler quick alert our minions at Twitch

Guess they changed their mind on letting him spectate League games.

I know my problems, but there's not a lot I can do when I have feeders, afks, ragers, and people who belong in bronze but are playing after being dropped off in gold 5 from boosting.
I know I'm not amazing at the game, and I'm not good enough to carry 4 derps kicking screaming to the nexus, but its irritating when I lose because I have an ap talon.

>this late

>newfag, want to start playing
>my graphics card died and waiting for replacement
>try this on my extremely shitty laptop
>takes about a year to load and it seems to go to 1 frame per second when there's a lot of shit going on

Guess I'm not playing then.
Fug.