/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3179632
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tharja is SHIT

Rude desu

Your dick is tiny

AWAWAWAWAWA

i'm a florafag but that op is just bad

How does your waifu rank?

just

pastebin.com/xvU0MYnv

How does your waifu rank?

Inb4
>File Deleted

Take the chocolate

COLLIPARK BUBBA SPARXXX

Not really a big deal. /fgg/ has much lewder OP's all the time.

a perfect 10/10!

That's a fat Dori

Hell no.

when's etika

Post those castles.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

I too need your BP, VP, accessories, and feedback. I have an EZ seize and always return visit ASAP.

>soliel procs rend heaven 4 times in a row with 30% chance and crits twice with 5% chance

Nah, its a short Dori

>Post timer

I want to cum in Oboro! I should really stop typing vulgar things just because it amuses me.

thank you, my dear!

Hello Corrin, it is I, Azura. Please follow me into this dark alley. There is something I have to talk to you about in private. What? I always had an axe... don't be ridiculous.

I like Hana

I had it c+p ready because the other thread was deleted so I was just waiting for that faggot to report in again.

your face is weird

She'd break her arms lifting the thing up.

Corrin will be fine.

I love Shiro!

Don't you fucking dare call my boy Alex a faggot.

WHY?
H
Y
?

Wow, I can't help but love all of the waifus. Someone help me.

I have a question

If I buy the physical copy of FE: Conquest at gamestop/some other retail store, can I also buy a physical copy of Birthright at a discounted price or does it come in a download code?

>liking kagero

You buy it from the eShop

>he gave money to jewtendo

Wait, the Selkie scramble dialogue was translated? Anyone got a link?

Flora? A good mom?

It's more likely than you think.

Why do people call him a chad? I'm reading his supports and he's a real cool dude. Doesn't chad imply douchebag?

Or is it just a joke?

Beruka, where is Azura?

It's kind of sad how even if they removed all of the propaganda the game's story would still be fucked beyond repair.

Hell just because it's propaganda doesn't mean it has to be shit either. The 80s Red Dawn was blatant propaganda too, but it was still a competent action movie. Fates is terrible storywise because it forewent any quality in favor of an insufferable gary stu MC ON TOP OF the blatant nationalism-pandering crap.

It's a bummer too, because I was willing to give it a chance and look past shit like the completely retarded scene of Corrin going full nuclear over the death of somebody HE HIMSELF SAID he doesn't feel that strong a connection to just because she was the PEACEFUR NIPPON QUEEN if the other stuff was good, but then I discovered the plot is retarded anyways and they just double down on the Nippon Stronk shit as the game goes on.

Huh, really? That's pretty lame
Thanks though for answering

THINK OF YOUR WAIFU. Okay. Got her? Good.

THINK OF YOUR LEAST FAVORITE TV SHOW.
Got it?

Your waifu is real and it's her favorite show and she watches it everyday. What is it and who is your waifu?

Hana is very cute!

probably because he can hook up with midori and male kanna can't and he's much older

20 dollars as DLC senpai

She'd probably let her animosity towards Corrin get in the way of her love for Kana.

Unless you mean in general, then I don't really know.

He's a handsome and athletic guy, therefore he's a bad person because he reminds me of the guys who are more well liked than me at school.

>get water wheel
>only lance user is azura and it's capped at c rank
baka desu

Flora's a super cute mom

>Serra watching teen titans go
How surreal.

02182-63796
83033-89251
I have nothing of value but give me free visits
Pls no bully

>Or is it just a joke?
Meme is a more apt description, but yes.

>Scarlet
>Family Guy
I can't see it.

Besides learning Japanese and obtaining a Japanese Fire Emblem cartridge, what is the best way to play an unbutchered version of Fates? My 3ds has cfw so I can install patches and stuff

>buying the cucked version
>buying more of the cucked version
This is why we can't have nice things.

theres's a version with restored bikinis and dub voices and some convos but no head patting

If you have CFW just download the fan translation, or the SciresM version.

Fuck this game, I spend all my sunday playing it and I could only finish 7 chapters (from part 2 to part 3)

Either put up with the fan translation or play the jap cia.

>fan translation
>unbutchered

What is the head patting for? Stronger/faster bonds?

>SciresM
Haven't heard about that one, care to elaborate? If you don't mind.

TharjaAnon, what do your Kana's stats look like?

Her magi stat must be pretty high.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3179632

He gayfucked Tharja so no babby for mr frijol.
And all was right with the world.

>Leo watching television
>Leo watching game of thrones

I don't have a file with her recruited right now, so I can't show, but yeah, her mag is usually pretty high, if not capped.

>capped

You managed to get it to 99?

I'm actually impressed.

slow and steady...

>selkie
>dora the explorer
I'd believe it

Cutest mamui family.

I really liked Azura's mom analysis. I thought it was fair and informative by using in-game dialogue and factoring it into how it would affect her parenting, thank you for that.

That Kanna's face summarizes the whole of your post.

>not knowing what capped means
I hope this is a joke I missed or something.

>not simply throwing your best flyer pair-up at the boss

>4 units left

Just bumrush them, what are you waiting for?

Pussy

>not class changing all of your units into flying classes once you get to Valla

>not flying to japan and punch the valla level designer

can you do anna on the run more than once? like my anna died right now so i wonder if i can get another, there's like 1000 copies of her so..

>flying to japan

Hey there superman, do you mind stealing a couple hundred pounds of moon rocks for me while you're at it?

>not flying over Japan and nuking them again

A place so nice, they nuked it thrice!

you can play it as many times as you want but you can only get the one anna and arms scroll

damn, rip anna then, i really liked her but she took a lance to the face

Are you ready to take responsibility for these two?

Just punch her in the uterus.

It's legal over there in nippon.

I married Oboro 5 times so far. I can't bring myself to go for anyone else when playing Hoshido or Revelation. She's cool.

Is Corrin X Felicia the meme pairing?

This is important. I'm trying to be as hipster as possible with pairings this playthrough.

Boo Camp says that cousin was a spooky cousin as a babby so then this guy actually drew it can you believe it what a madman

Same thing. I even tried to marry Hinoka but it just didn't work and I love tomboys. Oboro is what Cherche was to me last game.

But why? You don't want a cute dragon daughter who will make angry faces at Nohr?

I don't know if you're serious but I'm going to bed soon anyways so I'll bite.

It's the most obvious pairing since she's pretty much the first girl you see ingame, so if you want to be "hipster" I'd suggest going with a lesser known "waifu" like effie.

Azura is a bully who enjoys scaring Sakura.

>peri
>guilty crown
i'm more amazed in that she hasn't dropped it yet

>reddit DDoSed 3dsthem.es
>now I can't download any more themes

>Sakura was the one who ordered Azura's kidnapping by the "rogue" Hoshidans in Conquest

>Oboro
>Katanagatari and Rurouni Kenshin

I'm actually not sure what's going to happen

I marry her off to Benny for a scary face family.

How old do you think Oboro is in the game?

I always thought of her like 23-24-ish since it seems a bit weird for her to have a kid at any younger.

18 or 19

>Benny
>Scary

heh