Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Here We Go Again Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up where you collect and train Marvel heroes. Includes multiple game modes, levelling up and skills, and fairly frequent (monthly) updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play with microtransactions.

>Official trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New Cinematic trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t9W2h_0Y3SI

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>Civil War II Faction Battle
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411728

>Civil War Memorial Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411762

>SALES 5/17 - 5/23
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411663
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411652

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=413306
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411796
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1ST FOR FUCK BW AND SHARON

I'll admit it. I bought the GiANTS and Spider-Man unis. I'm going back for Black Panther tomorrow

Watch the tone of your sexism, man.

I was planning on buying both too, and since they aren't my mains I don't care how useful their unis actually are.

I really like giANTS and it seems Spidey's unlimited webs works willl be fun to use.

I also got the new ANTS uni, despite actually preferring the old uni's ability more. Just like the new design and had been holding

Also picked up Iron Man. Don't know about the other 3 yet. Still don't have a War Machine uni, so I guess I could just get it now, but I don't see myself using him anytime soon so I might be better off just waiting and getting it the next time there's a uni sale, same with Panther.

Also not sure about Spidey since I already have his ANAD uni and don't want to double-dip.

a-are they getting anything?

I really, really, don't like Panthers default uniform, those knee pads and claws make me angry everytime I see them. CW is a blessing

Spidey's not mediocre to use anymore! I'm glad he can't be out-shined because of his web specialty now. I feel like some really good detail was put into their new unis.

Reposting to help out anyone interested in MK
>Token shop apparently drops 4-5 MK bios for 1 event token
>Can get a maximum of 84 tokens if able to complete all tasks every day (6 tokens a day for 14 days)
>84 * 4 = 336 bios
>84 * 4.5 = 378 bios
>84 * 5 = 420 bios
>Need 630 bios to 6* MK
>Possible to get MK to 5* even if you only get 4 bios each time
>NM giving out either a x300 bio selector or 6* rank-up ticket for the CW log-in event (results currently being counted)

>6* rank-up ticket is worth 320 bios; costs 80 tokens with 4 leftover -> 16 bios; total of 336 bios*
>Spending all 84 tokens on MK and getting 4 bios each** time will yield 336 bios
*But to use the 6* rank-up ticket you need MK at 5* first which requires 310 bios

>5* rank-up ticket is worth 160 bios; costs 40 tokens
>Spending the remaining 44 tokens on MK and getting 4 bios each time** will yield 176 bios
>5* ticket bios + MK chests = 336 bios (same as previous case)
**just using worst case drops for sake of calculations because RNG can be a bitch

>a-are they getting anything?
Not this update, although BW's 6* and Sharon's 5* got 'damage immune' buffs

>Also not sure about Spidey since I already have his ANAD uni and don't want to double-dip.
I have RYV and ANAD and I want to pick up CW Spidey... someone talk me out of it

the default for him in FF and CoC always feels bad to me, like they had to add extra details even though it's generally a simple, black suit.

Shame couldn't be said about Team Cap.

Also, is giANTS any good? Seems it takes away from ANTS.

See
Sorry

So what you're saying is I should use my MEGA on MK, and get the 6* on someone else?

Giants is for mobs more so than bosses. I mean the shrink enemies move now has you enlarge yourself so you can stomp on groups. It's mainly good for looks more than anything. I mean I guess it could go well with t2.

I'm saying it'll be possible to get MK to 6* if you can complete all token tasks every day for 14 days and then use the x300 selector/6* ticket from the log-in event on him

>2.1.5 Known Issues
1. Permission Windows in Android 6.0 asking to access Photos and videos
This is to allow the game to access the SD card, we are not accessing any private information.

2. Permission Windows in Android popping up repeatedly.
The same permission window in issue 1 is repeatedly showing up on certain devices. We are looking into this issue.

3: Best Condition is not showing correctly.
Best Condition is still working correctly, however the UI does not seem to be working correctly. This issue will be addressed in the next build.

4: Timeline Battle not showing an opponent
If you search for a new opponent, this will fix the issue.

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=413306

>3400 crystals
>might buy War Machine, T'Challa, and Spidey
>drop to 1150
At least none of the packages are ever worth it for me, but I'll miss out on the mega ticket

mega mega ticket

The completionist in me wants to buy crystals to get these unis, but the Cap in me knows better and should just buy the unis I can afford and probably even delete this game.

Delicious

Havn't played in a few weeks.

Do I pick Carol or Tincan for the new event?

Tincan.

>gear 16
>99.9%
>next gear up
>x13.1
MOTHERFUCKER

Should I use a 6* rank up ticket on Crossbones? Only other eligible character is Ultron, which I shouldn't since he's farmable even though it's a grind.

No. Save it for when a new character comes out that you want or will become the new meme.

Do you want to lose and be remembered as a fascist or win and be remembered as a sell-out?

Just hold onto it. between the two you'd be better off going for Crossbones than Ultron, since Ultron is really easy to farm, but I'd just hold off and hang onto it until a better character comes around that you want to 6*

I already fought for freedom under Steve, might as well fight for the rewards under the Minority Report.

Yeah, I agreed with Steve and stuck by him, but this time around, I'm willing to give up my morals and side with Tony if it means a 4* card with an all attack main boost.

What uniforms can we expect from CW II next month?

maybe just CW II Cap? I doubt we'd be getting ANAD Tony. As we never got Superior Tony.

I've cleaned up the approval queue for Muggas, you can apply now.

Apologies to all who weren't able to apply.

>want more classic uniforms
>people here complaining about absence of some MCU uniforms
>implying you hadn't had enough MCU content down your throats already
Feels really really sad

ANAD Ironman, maybe Cap and She-Hulk?

Yet another IM
Another Carol
Shulk
Star lord for Bendis

Pls these qts.

Uniforms have been a fucking sausage fest lately.

ANAD Tony, ANAD Cap (practically confirmed since he's in the most recent trailer), and ANAD She-hulk are probably pretty safe bets. I guess they could give Carol another uni, but her ANAD uni really isn't that different than her current default.

Thing is that there really aren't any new unis for people just for CWII. Everyone is just in their ANAD unis.

Is CW II still under the ANAD push? I'd assume they could just use ANAD uniforms too if they wanted

also MEDUSA FINALLY maybe

>Protect the memes
>Change the memes
Where do you stand?

Maybe Karnak but ugh another combat

As far as new characters they could add, the ones that are playing a role in the event that aren't already in the game are:
>Medusa
>Karnak
>Hercules
>the second half of the Ultimates (Ms. America, Monica Rambeau, Blue Marvel)
>Nova

I could see Medusa, Hercules and Nova getting added. They'd probably make Medusa and Hercules combat, but hey, at least Nova would give us another blast.

Karnak should be either universal or speed. But nope, they'd make him combat because of course.

>CW II update
>new Thanos uniform
>Thanos... WITH A GUN

kek

Didn't she get kill by a missile to the tits in the FCBD issue?

>She-Hulk
Does being a corpse really count as a costume? Will having this costume equipped cause her to die to other things that wouldn't normally kill her?

No, they mention how she's still alive, but just barely.

From the looks of things, she's either going to fall into a coma as a result, or survive then proceed to murder a hero because Ulysses says that hero is going to cause a bunch of deaths (Bruce Banner potentially? Whatever it is, it causes Cho to go apeshit and the TAHulk CWII tie-in is about Banner) and have her get arrested for it. Note that two of the CWII tie-in one shots are called "The Fallen" and "The Accused." Assuming one is Rhodey and the other is Shulk, the fallen is likely Rhodey while She-hulk is the accused.

Or maybe the whole FCBD issue issue is just Ulysses having a vision, which causes She-Hulk to kill Rhodey so he won't accidentally kill her? I dunno, just speculating based off of solicits and the fact that Bendis is an idiot.

War Machine is totally dead though no matter how things fall for she-hulk.

>Nova
You mean pic related... r-right?

In a way.

Just not the way you want.

JUST

I swear they're just mocking him by this point. He has such a very, very lose connection to Sam.

I guess I officially made a non-bonus team for myself that I'm gonna start using. I kinda like it even though its not very beneficial.

Doesn't WM have physical attack buff leadership? Put him as leader

Anyone going to 6* MK?

Team Cap won the log-in rewards event!

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=411796

I'm not spending tokens on him, but he'll probably be the target of my subscription bios for a while. He looks like fun.

Fuck me.

That's garbage.

Fuck everything. These people deserve to have NM fuck them over.

Well, silver linings... I'll finally get to bump Carnage to 6 stars, after getting the 5* ticket from this event.

mfw voted for Cap

I remember how I used to have barely any clear tickets... now I have a 1000+
I remember when I had trouble getting GUKs, now I HAVE 4000 OF THEM.
Now we can just grind Chaotic Nornstones in the event itself so ultimately very not so worthwhile reward.
It's not really hard to obtain 200 energy and besides NM gives out energy like candy anyways.
DD is the only worthwhile thing aside from 6* ticket but like bios would more useful then that.

You realize you need 1000 chaos norn stones for T2 advancements right?
Aside from the event they're really scarce

Did they remove the best condition feature?

Nope

No, it's just bugged and not showing up. They already know about it.

FUCK!!

I needed those 300 bios!

I am so fucking salty right now.

But user a ticket is so much better ;)

see plus ~9 chaos norns drop from WB whereas BAM drops at around ~33

why?

>Decide to try world boss
>Set Ally Team
>No Ally Hero available
>Click start battle anyway
>get wrecked.
Still trying to figure out why I have no ally heroes available. Friend list is maxed.

You use your own 6*s

SHIT! That's not happening any time soon. I only have 3 and I've been playing since feb.

How?

I don't really have much time to play. Even with auto. Grinding for biometrics me forever, never mind the daily limit which is super low for any characters I'm leveling. Five and six star rank ups are a godsend. I save my crystals for uniforms.

WHY IS THERE SO MUCH RED ON THE LEGS
WHY

300 bios and 6* ticket from previouse reward gets me a 6* meme immediately.

why anti registration is Ironman? I though is only a picture?

I forgot 6* ticket on the last update. Finally silk 6* meme.

Pro-Registration/Anti-Registration is a bad way to put the two sides this time around since CWII has nothing to do with registration, but I guess they couldn't come up with snappy distinctions so they just re-used that for pro-registration meaning "team fascist" and anti-registration meaning "team civil rights at expense of logic."

CM Nightnurse, is it possible to patch Black Panther's spear skill to some other skill for his uni? like i can wait.

i mean, a little patch that changes up Black panther would solve so many people's discontent with a uni that they have waited so long for, but disappointed them.

a slight improvement in Black panther's second passive woiuld be good too.

i feel like if i bought Black panthers new uni, it's just for aesthetics. which i like, but for such good aesthetics, it is such a waste that it does not come with good stats buff cause black Panther is in a HUGE NEED for a buff to even be used in World Bosses and even Alliance battle.

just make the community happy for once, is it hard? :)

thanks for the Civil War updates btw. appreciate that. :)

Because that's how the suit looks?

>dozens of problems
>BP not being top tier is the biggest concern
Mother fuckers at least BP GOT a uni even if it is garbo.

I know that familia but it just doesn't tickle my pickle. Like I think the red is too much since it's all solid and not broken up in design. Oh well. I guess I'll wait for CW II update in hopes they add ANAD armour.

He doesn't check here. He did once. But I think he forgot about us. Post on Mobirum if you're being sincere.

I hoping for his ANAD armour as well. Shit is cash.

Binary Power on Whor and MemeBuster (with Uni)

Y/N?

With the event and login 6* I will use them on Captain Marvel and Nico

Return rewards will be used on Warwolf

good idea?

Why Warwolf?

YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER

he is a spicy new meme

I'm not threatened by you Thanos, you dont even have a giant Liefield-ian gun.

see

that's the joke

Also
>he calls that Liefield-ian
If it's not as long as Cable's leg and thicker than his waist, it's not a Liefield-ian gun.

A FUCKING GUN

This will never stop being funny.

>crossbones
>moon knight
>dr strange
when are we getting a new female?

we just got proxima and supergiant geez how many do you want keke netmabu

I want actual women not these paywall-locked memes.

Dr. Strange

>Crossbones being a meme

Fuck one man.

>27 combat characters

already have bunch of meme uni is wuzkangz uni any good? or save crystal?

>Wasp can easily solo 8-10 with her new skill
She's on her way to become the shiny new meme, isn't she?