/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Memetendo Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to /ink/ is welcome to post here when their threads are deleted, but this thread is by no means an /ink/ refuge.

>Important News
「!」Starters for Pokemon Sun and Moon Revealed!: youtube.com/watch?v=Kn25hijDL7c
「!」Nintendo to enter the movie business; first movies expected within 2-3 years: polygon.com/2016/5/16/11682186/nintendo-movies-tatsumi-kimishima
「!」Yokai Watch 2 coming to NA, split-version style: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/732241559853371392
「!」Monster Hunter Generations coming July 15th, along with a limited edition New 3DSXL: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730774539739758592
「!」Style Savvy: Fashion Forward finally coming to NA on August 19th: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730434827154010112
「!」Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Spirit of Justice announced: siliconera.com/2016/05/11/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-spirit-justice-brings-order-courts-september/
「!」The 2DS is now available at a MSRP of $79.99 starting May 20th, pre-installed with Mario Kart 7!: twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/730412151635124226
「!」Zelda U is Zelda U/NX now. More info at E3. twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/725224510694240256
「!」Squid Sisters amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VP3CPiSOBRs

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/Hr8ncXPH
Wii U - pastebin.com/pmZUkJcd

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/amiibo-igcc-v8.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, n will be VR, usa #1" and things alike.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheapassgamer.com/topic/356332-free-prima-strategy-eguides-zelda-mario-and-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks fren

First for starfox is gud
Pokken is gud

>First
>Linking to Polygon

No worries, we'll only ever come here when we have nowhere else to go.

First for Splatoon is shit

Second for Splatoon is shit

Third for a platoon is gud.

charlie sheen is awesome

Is Splatoon any good?

Are you under the age of 12? If so you might enjoy it.

/ink/ here, Splatoon is shit.

reminder to just ignore all splatoon posts. its even more cancer than mlp

It is an actual fun game if you enjoy shooters like TF2 or possibly Overwatch

It's very unconventional and very heavily multiplayer focused

No it's just shitty cancer.

I forgot to add overpriced. It is very overpriced for how little content there is. Thats why we draw, to fill the void.

anyone here playing code vfd? i just got to the revisit of the first tower in the request at chapter 3.6. i got totally wrecked but managed, but I'm wondering if there's a way to deal with double-dragon encounters without spamming healing items every other turn?

i hear a lot about this game being super easy, but i found myself having a relatively average difficulty (and thoroughly enjoying the game so far). here's what my team looks like:

[Team 1]
Lv. 37 [Leader] Agent. Counter Killer, Reddick Suit, Guard Ring I, Killer Band
Lv. 37 GodHand. Star Fist, Kapra Armor, Guard Ring I, Killer Band
Lv. 37 Duelist. Volume 6, Reddick Suit, Guard Ring I, Blind Guard

[Team 2]
Lv. 33 Fortuner. Ts'onot, Reddick Suit, Attack Ring I, Phazer Ring I
Lv. 33 RuneKnight. Peshkatz, Algen Mail, Attack Ring I, Phazer Ring I
Lv.33 Samurai. Kiryu Ichimonji, Algen Mail, Attack Ring I, Guard Ring I

I'm not underlevelled/poorly equipped, am I?

Except all five of our artists have left the board, so you'll be spoiled to find any art on /ink/ at all now. We're a clean thread now, devoid of cancerous drawing.

So you are just cancer.

This entire site is cancer.

No. Its the only good thing left on the internet.

Maybe five years ago.

I wonder how high that bar is set.

Ive been here since 2004. Its always been shit. But there are rare moments that are fucking hilarious like babt flooding cancer off the board.

babt is the embodiment of the cancer that killed this site.

and I think cringy drawfags are the cancer that killed this site.

They're not a part of this site anymore, that's one cancer gone. All that's left is babt.

and babt will go back to being shit, until the rare moment he is needed to be great again.

Anonymous 05/16/16(Mon)23:46:27 No.142464115

nice try babt

He will always be shit until he makes that goddamn Mario Kart lobby.

I actually never bought mario kart for some fucked up reason. I mean babt.

babt is /mk8g/ and get he doesn't even own Mario Kart.
There's one perk the squidfags have over him.

let me just say you have no clue who was behind all of that.

Behind what? All babt does is post in this thread once every month, killing it instantly.

the reason it was allowed to last for 3 fucking days almost straight? the mechanics that went behind all of that?

I have no idea what you're talking about. What happened?

This happened, for almost 3 days straight. Almost instantly threads were created one after another, even cross board.

Okay but... why though?

I dont know why. Im just saying its a conspiracy that goes all the way to the top.

nude woomies

That doesn't make much sense.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players

>players
playahs
ftfy

so instead of discussing shitposts how about we discuss vidya?
anybody heard of that fancy new tower defense game, star fox guard? what do you monkey fucks think of it? i havent even opened it cause my lifes shit hit the fan and i havent had time to play it.

My wiiu is offline till iosu

starfox pissed me off so much when I beat it in one sitting I smashed my wiiu. its nothing like snes version.

Its pretty close to the n64 version, though

>starfox pissed me off so much when I beat it in one sitting
pissed me off when it
>literally autistic

You try to beat the SNES starfox in one sitting. And who the fuck sees advertisements anymore? Use Adblock and mythtv.

>ask about game
>different game gets talked about.

6 two minute levels
if you can play it its one sitting pal

Starfox is dead to me since SNES

you have to beat it in one sitting you fucking dummy

If you are good at it you can. It usually takes time to get gud. New Starfox has no difficulty to it

its so hard that reviewers are panning it for literally the reason the SNES one was hard.

Starfox is dead to me since n64. Who the fuck owns a SNES, grandpa

Get gud

>not owning hipster hardware

Its only hard because of motion controls. A stupid artificial reason

look, initially starfox SNES was weird and awkward to control, but once you get the hang of it its good, and takes one sitting to beat.
Starfox Zero is weird and awkward to control, but once you get the hang of it its good, and takes one sitting to beat.

woah. its like, similar.
im not saying that the game is hard its just controlling it is tough at first. and that + its short are the main reasons its being panned and they are the main reasons the snes one isnt particularly fun at the beginning and once you get it, its similarly fun to sf64.

SNES is only hard cause dpad controls, an artificial reason.
consider lethal amounts of ammonia.

Splatoon is a bad game

I just went through a 5 hour installation process of the most optimal cfw build only to find out that rune factory 4 doesn't have a download on my go website...
w-what are some other good games I should consider playing?

Guys, I'm looking to buy a N3DS XL in the Netherlands so I can play Smash and the upcoming Pokémon titles. Any clue what prices I should be expecting? I'd buy it secondhand, but I want the new generation in pristine/factory new condition. I'm from the Netherlands, but if buying it somewhere else and having it shipped, that's fine too.

Again, the

>New 3DS (XL? It seems the better option.)

>Sm4sh

>Pokémon Sun/Moon (Launch price

>New localized AA?

Thanks in advance!

Ha
Ha
Pirate

Is the Netherlands even a real place?

get into Yokai Watch

No that's a baby show

Need a little help. I would like to move my pokemans from Ruby to Omega Ruby
It seems i need one game from each generation to do this, which game from Gen 4 and which from gen 5 should i get?
I have heard that some allow you to carry over held items while some do not?

Platinum and gen 5 doesn't matter since they're all poop. Can't say for sure about the items thing though.

Im reading that I need at least one gen 5 game because I cant jump them from 4 to 6. Would it be better to get Black/ White or Black 2/ White 2

Why do you want your pokemon? What's the point?

OCD mainly

Probably Black or White 2, but I was implying that it doesn't matter which because all four of them suck.

Ah cool. Thats what i thogught but wasn't sure if I was missing something

Platinum and BW2 are the best Pokemon games...

cheapassgamer.com/topic/356332-free-prima-strategy-eguides-zelda-mario-and-more/

You guys suck at video games you might like this.

>Prima is giving away free copies of certain eGuides (some are PDF and some are viewable from their website).

>You must click "Unlock Now" on each one to "purchase" them for free, then they remain on your account (sign up required).

No u

No. You.

Fine. You suck at games.

I hate u all.

Retweated

Nx or No?

No. Nintendo burned me too much on wiiu / starfox / metroid. I won't buy N again.

Bump, I'm still kinda stranded, and other than a Brick-and-Mortar stores and Tweakers, I don't have a comparison-ground.

Tweakers as in, meth heads?

I can't get one, I'm a Neet and was only able to afford my Wii U + gaming PC by selling 90% of my anime figures and model kits.

Should have bought bitcoin instead. You would have more than doubled your money if you bought when the wiiu came out to now. Instead you got a trash console collecting dust.

>Instead you got a trash console collecting dust.

I just installed loadiine to other day, no dust here.

So I booted up my Wii U again after a while to get my fix of Sm4sh and Splatoon, but for whatever reason I'm getting connection errors left and right now and I'm barely able to have any games at all.

What's up with that?

So with 99 strength mornes I've hit for as high as 1.2k rage if it's point blank. Lowest I've hit point blank is 950, and about 600 if it's not point blank.

I love this thing.

Wrong general. For some reason this general is tagging dsg

>for some reason
>Tags: /3dsg/
They are just typing in dsg and getting confused because slippy looks like something from dark souls

Next time we're posting Falco and they'll think it's that pump a rump meme.

Why even try going for second hand? You're from a rich country just ask your parents for the extra 30 bucks or something.

Check your router

Check your privilege, kind sir

I always get 0 privilege on those ebin tests, it doesn't matter if I were rich or studying for a good career if I'm not white.

>I'm not white.
I'm sorry

Because I'm earning the money myself, like a responsible adult. I meant to say "I'd like to get it cheap and in pristine condition so second-hand is off the table."

Why is everyone remarking shit about my question rather than answering it?