/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65584/?
youtu.be/ySEq213QKmg
pastebin.com/J9T2qnC9
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70100/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56877/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

waifus and lore living in harmony

Guardly updated the site

That was fast

>that was fast

Oh, how I wish that Serana actually used the full extent of her so-called Vampire Lord powers in the game...

Compared to how long it usually takes him, yes it was.

Hows that guard drinking mead through his helmet?

Dumb guard.

>bryn

>that guard

why does she look so fucked up?

Use your imagination!

Because she's Bryn.

Oh- thanks for indirectly reminding me that I need to pick up the Guardly follower, for- reasons.

>a little squirt can somehow take down a much more experienced vampire lord in a one on one fight
>insists that she isn't a mary sue

No prob

Uh, excuse me, Cumtears is 20,000 years old, actually, and has the blood of the first vampire coursing through her veins and her uncle is Molag Bal who she killed when she was 12 years old. So it all makes perfect sense.

Shapely Argonian tails

"N-n-no, what are you talking about? Please don't spread lies about me..."

hey guys i downloaded skyrim yesterday (my first elder scrolls) and tried to mod, after that failed miserably i took some of you guys advice and made a clean install of skyrim and uninstalled and deleted all mods.

so what i did till now was install skyrim clean and installed these mods from the essentials guide:

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
SkyUI
MFG Console
Precache Killer
Main Font Replacement

i left out Optimized Vanilla Textures cause it looked to complicated to install and i don't wanna fuck up again

so my questions are:
what mods do i install next ?
should i get that ENB thing ? is it easy to switch around ?

Just keep going through the guide. If you're using MO, install order doesn't matter. Get an ENB Manager if you're going to be experimenting with different presets. It streamlines the process a lot.

Are you using mod organizer?

And how good is your computer?

wait

enb managers exist

I use this:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/?

It's very different from mod organizing software because ENB presets are very different from normal mods. Takes a few minutes to set up right but then it will be handy for swapping out ENB presets without worrying about screwing something up.

What kind of toon should I roll?

I dont know why I never bothered to search for this... I've been suing the same preset for ages cause I couldnt be bothered trying too many out.

alright good to know (the guide doesn't mention ENB manager)

i use NMM, i know some of you guys said it's bad but it's easy to use for a noob like me

my pc specs:
i5-4460 3.20Ghz
gtx 960 4GB
8gb RAM
i play on 1080p

Mod Organizer really isn't all that complicated, and there are plenty of really good tutorial videos if you need them.

Welp, playing as Galrogh broke my game in just a few hours lol. I ended up with:

>that annoying circular shadow bug

>all my companions would not die even with console commands jesus christ

>broke several quests because I accidentally some essential NPCs

>broke the entire windhelm guard force and now they just endlessly repeat dialogue related to that serial killer quest.

Well it was fun while it lasted lol.

I'ts been forever since I used nmm, but mo was a lot more intuitive last time I checked.

MO isn't hard to get the hang of, even for a noob. And it'll let you experiment with of mods without messing up your game down the road. For an ENB, based off your specs I'd recommend VandB Nature.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65584/?

It's what I use and I have similar specs to you.

Feral Khajiit Cannibal, that uses Hand to Hand.

alright if you guys say it's easy to use aswell then i will try it out but do i need to do a clean install of skyrim again ? or is it enough if i uninstall and delete the mods in NMM ? i remember some mods say that you have to do extra shit to uninstall a mod so i don't wanna fuck it up again

alright bookmarked VandB Nature

Should I go with the Dawnguard or Volkihar?

Oh sorry, didn't mean to quote you

Go Volkihar!

no sluts tonight?

>People downloaded your mod
Is this what it feels like to be god

Dawnguard. You get the princess, a castle, no faggot ass vamps fucking up cities and quests, bro-tier huskies, armored trolls, and crossbows with the most pimpin set of vampire hunting armor that actually has support for light and heavy builds, also the Runed weapons are pretty good as well.

So I didn't fire up Skyrim for about 3 months. Now I got to the main menu and the smoke isn't coming out right, like showing extreme banding.

I managed to load a save without a CTD, I could hear voices and execute controls, but everything I see is just black, save for the HUD.

Anyone know what's going on?

Anyone else feel dirty when lewding other posters waifus?

nope, no sluts here.

I feel dirty taking a shower

I'd feel bad if you didn't lewd me!

>implying most care what you do short of pretending it's yours

>joining a group of poorly trained peasants with mediocre weaponry instead of a clan of sophisticated ancient vampires with immense physical and magical power

>joining a group of poorly trained peasants
stopped reading the bait right there. Not an arguement.

>joining a group of snaggle-toothed shut-ins who can't manage to do anything on their own without you, sans kill innocent civillians
>also they turn into pig-faced rejects
>go team
You should go outside sometime. Sun will do you good.

Most of them are literally farmers with zero combat experience.

>Being a cocksleeve for an otherworldy monster that doesn't care at all for you.

So Ada managed to finally find a home that works for him... ish. He's ended up in Morthal after joining up with a group of refugees fleeing some of the other, more war-torn holds. Most of them were killed by bandits. But the survivors have settled in to this new town. Despite its gloomy atmosphere, Morthal is in the heart of Imperial territory, so Forsworn or Stormcloak raids will hopefully not be an issue unless the legions take a serious beating. In the mean time, Adaliz has collected a fair amount of various trinkets, and intends to open a small market stall in the town center.

So far so good I guess. I wanna see how long I can be a merchant before the war reaches Morthal, if it ever does.

>sophisticated ancient vampires with immense physical and magical power
>not a bunch of ugly motherfuckers sitting around eating dudes all day
Get purged, undead filth.

Which waifu has the best smelling armpits

>Most of them
1. The rest are either already experienced warriors or Vigilants or associates of Isran.

>Can't count
You are literally this stupid. Here's your (You). Never reply to me or my wife's posts again.

you didn't know?? cumtears is a speshul vampire who is immune to sunlight, fire, silver, and more! and even of you kill her she'll instantly come back to life to kill you!

Thanks Tony. It runs much better. The DoF isn't my cup of tea at the moment, but I guess that's just a side effect of change.

And now for some minor bitching about something else. Would it kill someone to make clothes featuring sleeveless shirt with big fluffy fur pants? All these armors look nice but they're not made for poses. Would it be hard to make my own by mashing things together in Nifskope?

"WAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Daddy! These meanies are bullying me!"

You dont have a daddy you stupid cum crying orphan.

Why do you keep posting embarrassing screenshots? Are you even trying?

shut up faggot

>tfw already eaten all of winterholm with my fat high elf bbw
>tfw recording the entire jouney for future faps
>tfw lydia got digested

youtu.be/ySEq213QKmg

I like the wall textures, but the redguard's clothes and face look off. Like said, you might need to go more pixilated or edit textures yourself.

He can just sharpen them and make a huge difference imo.

2 am /tesg/ is scary

Could you stop shitposting? Just ignore the hate, no need to sperg out and shitpost yourself.

And with that, banana time has officially ended.

whats banana time?

I'm curious as to what the animation for eating someone is like but I'm afraid Google will think I like it if I click that link.

Check the last thread 4-5 hours ago

I'm reinstalling skyrim for the 20th time, and I'm thinking about using mod organizer this time around.
I've always used wryebash because I like doing things manually is it worth it to change?
I'm used to dealing with heavy setups with 500+ mods.

do it fggt.

do it.

google already knows you fap to lolis and fat transexuals. what more could you surprise it with?

Hey /tesg/, I just uninstalled all my mods on Skyrim to get a clean start. On my previous run I combined mods on the STEP list and the one on tesgeneral website, but with the negative reaction to STEP on the last thread I figured I should try the tesgeneral guide.

Here's my load order so far: pastebin.com/J9T2qnC9

For the time being, I'm focusing on essentials, since I'm also making the list for a friend who doesn't want drastic changes to Skyrim's looks or gameplay. I'll most likely build upon this.
Advice? Anything I missed out on?

Drop wearable lanterns.

Essentials

>Loli mods
>devourment mod

thats it. all you need.

Not him, but why?

Fuck these Dwarven sphere assholes. Managed to stun them with buckshot long enough for their own traps to get them. Dungeon delving would be much more lucrative if it weren't for these rolly assholes.
What's wrong with wearable lanterns?

MO will keep each mod in a separate folder on the drive. It then compiles them all into a virtual data directory for Skyrim and other tools like TES5Edit to use when run through MO.

You will never lose files from a mod by overwriting them. MO will mark each mod if it's files are overwritten, overwriting, or obsolete ( ad mod with higher load order priority replaces every file).

You can rearrange the load order priority of both mod files and plugins.

You can make separate profiles, each with their own list of active mods and plugins.

Where does racemenu its character data?

skse/plugins/chargen/ for meshes saved in sculpt
skse/plugins/chargen/presets for saved slider presets

All the time is banana time.

>Immersive Armors that are shirtless/topless don't use your body, instead the vanilla mesh
Is this what Bodyslide is for?

Also, KookKeft

>KookKeft
how does that even happen

>Immersive Armors that are shirtless/topless don't use your body, instead the vanilla mesh

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70100/?
You can use this with bodyslide to make Immersive Armor match your preset.

bodyslide is there to make your waifu fat and high test.

She needs a dick. Then will be 10/10

she has a dick. its under her panties. you just have to go dig for it user ;)

Outfit Studio, that's what I meant. I'm sorry, I'm rather inexperienced with the tool, despite playing with it for ten hours.

Me and Bodyslide don't get along nicely. Or, Outfit Studio, I should say. I tried making a #THICC abomination once, but no clothes would morph to her shape in Outfit Studio, so I gave up.

>implying waifus need clothes

ooooh

well that changes everything. She should go bang that trapfu who posts in here.

>implying this is a waifu I was making
well yeah for one end of the spectrum it's waifu but perhaps the program was telling me to stop

Same. I tried making ATHLETICC waifus but I just couldn't get BS to work. I guess I'm retarded or some shit.

>Install ETAC

>Have to sacrifice Bigger Trees

I cri

I want to see your cute horned waifu with THICK legs and a big booty.

woah...

so this is...

the power of the pc...

why?
just disable any clipping trees, or setscale them smaller until it's fine

Recommend me an ENB for my toaster!

I-

Well it was an issue with LOD but I guess that would solve the problem wouldn't it. I'd have to do it every new game though... hnnng

none!

Why not use nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56877/? instead? It doesn't move any trees around it just changes the already placed vanilla ones. That way any vanilla trees moved/deleted by ETaC will still be moved/deleted. You'd still have to setscale some clipping issues I think.

>Select all images with trees.