/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

War is boring edition.

Previous Thread: TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
This game is now out everywhere!

>Want to cut some cookies?
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>Field Boss/F.O.E Timers
- kTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X50XoEFxK4q10GmO9gU7izzUlw_C72Qr1fnRC6ou2wE/edit
- iTOS Timer: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ufD39PDP-VpU9NGokyNgWx_YHxkTo4bFHTaJWl-O4GE/edit

>/tosg/ Guilds info
pastebin.com/1SJxw21b

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lwnrnr.webm
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21227696.14233553.172a3141517a.11243545.1a213141516a7185.1125354371
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/g8du52dkxy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for f2p!!!

anime tiddies

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am the real Lolipan

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

That was some good GvG!

Me again

Forgot to mention please visit my blog at lolipan.blogspot

Me on the right with the cowtits

Does Maga Bow work on mission bosses and world bosses? It says it does extra damage to Large types, but bosses are considered XL type.

Is Maga Bow the biggest fucking meme of all time?

based bot

a.pomf.cat/lwnrnr.webm

Futureproof pvp in a nutshell

How much longer

I only have a few because of stat bullies and FRONTIER STILL HASN'T FIXED MY DAMNED INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEE

I resent that! I'm doing fine thanks!

Who immediately farming the shit out of Vubbe Blood once the servers are back up, here?

>kino cheesing

okay?

Lucky! They always change channel on me.

You're cute Koenig!

I hope this guy is still in there when I get back on.

But why are you so mad, sempai-tachi?

>suddenly day off
>not sleepy at all
>let's play ToS
>maintenance
>day ruined

Bring your friends.

Do I sell this Petamion Recipe for seven million dollars or do I craft and wear it?

>He buffs up, circles around to try and gank me, thinking I don't see him.
Unfortunate I didn't get that part recorded.

>ALT RIGHT

Pros and cons of musketeer and cannoneer?

Pro: Musketeer
Con: Cannoneer

Whatever you say, bro.

By the way, all the players who were detached from the guild and still haven't been reinvited, please whisper me tomorrow when I am online. Nobody was kicked or removed, it was only due to us being targeted.

We're also looking out for new blood. In particular, we'd love to have a second Templar for using the Guild Member Recall skills. Whisper me in-game.

People in the wait list, if you're still interested, whisper me. We have slots that need to be filled.

Let me sniff the back of your knee please.

At least we look cute!

i only see foe members when i'm loading out of a dungeon then if they happen to kill me and they'll disappear like smoke. i notice this is the entrance of a dungeon so i think this fits the mo

>4 hour maintenance
what is everyone doing?

Whoever you are. Thank you goy.

I was looking for the Vubbe with a question mark above his head for an hour before maintence hit. Where is this retard?

when are servers coming back up?

Only one thing left to do.

Me with the pavise

5am server time
May as well take a nap

hi, i'm interested in the musketeer route for gvg/pvp
what synergizes well?

Quick! Post your character or newest alt.

I'd rather you smell the front of my fist, user.

So when will TOS have its servers upgraded?

pssyyyyykkkEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeE
I saw (i think) Beethoven questing in/near Verkti Square and we didn't fight. Pretty nice dude.

drinkng

are Clover and Cute coming back?

>4 hour maintenance
You lie please be lie

Is there a minimum price limit on squire repairs and pardoner buffs?

I'm probably going to quit soon and I might as well go make a squire or a pardoner to do shit for free.

>Someone actually saved that spastic picture I drew.

It's a regular maint.

Take some cough meds and nap for a few hours

It's this at this exact time every week user

F.O.E members never do anything organized it's just cheesy dispeller piercing 1v1 strats like this outside dungeons.

Saw Azebu leveling a scout hunter to do the same shit with stealthed coursing.

Hopefully IMC will restore the guilds after or during the maintenance... If not... then I guess we have to donate to Hiraku for a new guild! No Idea what Karga is going to do.

Creating new builds, pushing the boundaries of what's possible and what's not.

I call this one "yeah fuck yeah yeahhhh".

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21227696.14233553.172a3141517a.11243545.1a213141516a7185.1125354371

lol

rate my theory build. all about the explosions!
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/g8du52dkxy/

>every Tuesday IMC needs to shut down my video games, fix nothing, and break something else

Clover will be back soon! If imc doesn't fix the guilds, Clover2 soon!

you should ERP with Beethoven some time, he's a cool guy

Oh wow, I thought I was the only one. The only time I've fought F.O.E. is when I saw their pardoner trying to jew people into giving away free money. I went into the dungeon, did a run, and then they jumped me with 3 r7s before my loading screen even finished. They weren't there when I came back. Wow!

No but there is a 50% tax and the cost of items. You can definitely go not for profit though

>ERP
And now I kill him on sight, thanks.

I've saved every fanart that's been posted in this thread for the last 6 months. At least I think I got most of it.

Even more so when it's fanart of my own character. Did you make this as well?

Musketeers are far better for single target but need circling from falcon to do any AoE at all, and they have to switch weapons to use most earlier circle skills.

Cannoneer still has some of the best damage in the game, has more spammable skills, and has a full suit of AoE, but is comparably weaker and their two most basic skills each do 50% damage to air/ground if you don't use them properly

First time wanting to actually play since Stellaris came out and it's maintenance. Fuck me!

Karga is that you? Can I rejoin? ;-; It's Beari

is this Kawaii's Discord or are they part of your Discord?

If you're a physical attacker you'll want to turn it into a max petamion and wear it. If magic attacker you might want an animus instead.

>explosions
>doesnt even have flare
>0 enchant fire
>pyro without linker
Shit/10, just go wiz3ele3 and stop trying to be unique

I want to hold hands with a chronomancer!

>Everyone is welcome regardless of age, gender preference, marital status, or what you look like in real life XD
>XD

I don't get it what was the joke what was funny

>futureproof does something ingame
>foe discord shitters try to make it about them

every time

Watching Powers

>Hates bullies

Glad we wardec'd those guys.

Why the fuck does korea get 0cd skyliner? I would've just gone highlander c2, but it doesn't seem that appealing.

I have no idea what to get after Peltasta 1. I don't want to be a brbarian and all the other options suck dick to me.

ToS Community discord.

I was getting desperate trying to find people to play CAH with.

fuck me

Is scout a necessity for Muskateer if I want to be a tremendous dicklord in pvp?

I assume I'd go invisible and just cap some asshole before fucking off.

Give them a break, user. They only want attention!

it really REALLY helps to have Cloak but there are plenty of non Scout Musketeers who fuck shit up in GvG. It's just, what are you not taking for Scout is the question.

Only if you're a cute tomboy

FOE needs to get attention somehow.
They declared on FP but never even bothered to war them. They only try to join in when other guilds are attacking FP, pretty pathetic.

Screenshot of LoliPan's guild after a meetup.

Nope, I didn't draw that one. Also goddamnit, I missed the fight ;_; I should have rejoined FP.

To anyone who might be curious about Bokor, I did a little bit of testing with my zombies before the maintenance and it turns out that their stats are actually based on the level of the monster they're made from rather than being static or based on my own stats.

The two screenshots on the left are of a zombie made in Woods of the Linked Bridges from a Jukopus (lv8) and the two on the right are of a zombie made in Royal Mausoleum 2F from a Vikaras (lv85).
The Jukopus zombie died instantly when attacked by the Vekarabe in the image, so it does affect their HP as well.

I also tried unequipping my weapon and equipping a weapon that gave bonus STR, but there was no difference in the damage of the zombies I produced afterwards.

where is FOE anyway? It's always just Jinsae, Azebu or Trap at the dungeon entrances queuing or camping

This, so much. Even smaller guilds likes Euphoria had the balls to fight us at every chance, they weren't that strong but at least they had balls. I actually liked them.

Same reason they get balance patches, patches using suggestions taken from itos forums before we get them, and less restrictions - because gooks want us to suffer as much as possible.

Euphoria deserves respect. They fought really well.

I'm new so I'm not entirely certain what path to really go down. I see archer c2>qs c3>falconer is the most popular pathing but I was thinking of going down ac2 ranger, hunter, scout, falconer to abuse that whole pet shit while cloaked. I'm open to a suggestions though.

>Stacking your CC's and not just using MM or something while the stunned target was in Raise.

Shit everyone knows: The Post

I actually really like the guys from Euphoria. They always put up a hell of a fight and were always up for war whenever it came to it. Rumor and Schoolgirl are pretty qt too.

PP does the most damage desu.

Fuck off Dragonborn, Lewdity is scared of you.

itos is just a testing server for their failing ktos region, it's really sad.

flare doesnt look like an explosion, and why would enchant a weapon in fire. regardless ill still use it.

If you take hunter take hunter c2 for anti cloaking from the pet.

>PvPkino bullying a Paladin

Uhmmmm