>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>/hsg/ Tournaments
Discord: discord.gg/0rEzZFGEKs226nI7
Most recent Bracket: challonge.com/ShitpostsNewAnons
Next Tournament: May 20th, NA

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/shaman#491:2;22292:2;390:2;22265:2;214:2;270:2;676:1;47:2;22270:2;33160:2;326:2;172:1;256:1;604:2;636:2;33159:2;310:1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for mill rogue

second for first one is a faggot

What if they didn't nerf the face damage but still made it 4 mana, would it still see play?

ok, also, I was playing totem shaman last week and it was absolutely broken, it got me to rank 5 in no time.

but I literally lost my last 20 games or so, I'm at rank 9 right now and I'm afraid a zoolock would be a bad investment of my dust because the meta is too much control.

Zoo lock wins tournament against full control line ups, the deck will be aids till this game dies, you might as well invest in a zoolock now while it's an all time high especially with the added bonus of Donald Trump and Tentacles

Xth for OC.

What exactly happened with Massan?

mad cos i burned reno faggot?

Why does Lifecoach keep making those noises with his mouth?

banned for being a botting furry fuccboi

don't know what you're talking about.
I just feel as though mill rogue faggots should die.

I think he is on crack

Who NEET here?

Yes.

Everyone knew that there were a shitload of bots on the stream all the time, what happened that made twitch be able to connect the bots with Massan?

Should they make a setting that would automatically end turn once all possible moves were completed?

I think it would be a lot more fun and less roping would happen.

Me :)

I still don't understand why they nerfed it twice, specially since oil was rotating out.

Always when I play Miracle.

This guy was topdecking removal left, right, and center, and emoting the whole time too.

I LOVE IT.

aggro shaman is still the best deck to get some new friends

Fuck you miracle scum. Be glad bomb lober got rotated out you cycling bitch.

Is there a single card more fun than Yogg-Saron?

Can someone help me improve this deck?

hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/shaman#491:2;22292:2;390:2;22265:2;214:2;270:2;676:1;47:2;22270:2;33160:2;326:2;172:1;256:1;604:2;636:2;33159:2;310:1

I'm a complete newbie, any advice you can give is welcome.

Feels good that Loatheb fucked off

MMMMM, oh god, YES.

Flame me harder, PLEASE.

That's Incredible!

Cut razorfen hunters, add argent squires, need 1 drops to get the tempo rolling

Would Archimonde be good as a Warlock hero or Warlock legendary?

he will be a neutral legendary in the burning legion expansion

You're a god damned low-life scum on the bottom of the boot of the lowest player that ever existed. Your brain is the size of an aggro shaman's skill level. And your dick is about as useful as a worthless imp.

Grovel, dog.

Legendary, since we never got Cho'Gall as a hero, don't think Archi would be a hero either. They're aiming more towards the actual playable races as alt heroes (Humans, Orcs, Elves, etc) instead of the enemys like Ogre's, Eredar etc

How the FUCK do people manage to rank up? No matter what deck I play I just can't get past 9. Patron Warrior, Zoo, and Totem Shaman are all just completely unable to get further.

How do people do it? I'm not misplaying; most of the time I know what my opponent's plays are and play around obvious shit and can even reasonably predict what they're going to do but I just never draw the cards that can allow me to make use of that information. Every matchup is bad and even when I mulligan my whole hand I never get workable draws while my opponent curves out perfectly.

When I look on Hearthpwn I see people with shit-tier Aggro Dragon Warrior and shit posting stats where they climbed to Legend in 70 games with like an 80% winrate and yet I'm playing the best decks in the game and yet I'm getting nowhere. How is this possible? What am I doing wrong?

>mage plays pyroblast.

>brann + this.

gg no re

aggroshaman. Easy rank 5

What are other notable Warlocks besides Guldan that could be heroes by that logic then?

No netdeck in the world will save you from your own bad decisions.

You're on tilt which is making you missplay even when you think you made the right play.

Or you could just sit out and wait till almost the end of the month to climb high. There's 2 ways to honestly climb

>Play at a consistent rate all month
or
>Play a lot at the end of the month

Also you could play aggro shammy

Honestly, it falls on you to not be shit.

You got Skype or something? This is getting pretty hot.

>tempo mage vs control warrior
>ethereal conjurer into cabalists tome
>cabalists tome gives me another cabalists tome

wew

The Nathrezim (big demon purple devil dudes) were Warlocks, there's also Kil'Jaeden.

I don't know they could always pull someone out of there ass like they did with Valeera.

If they include any Dreadlords they would most like choose Tichondrius or Varimathras as they were the most notable

>They're aiming more towards the actual playable races as alt heroes (Humans, Orcs, Elves, etc)
>What are other notable Warlocks besides Guldan that could be heroes by that logic then?
> (Humans, Orcs, Elves, etc)

Nope. I'm more into the ironic jesting instead of ERPing. Sorry bruh.

Fine. Gonna dust Icehowl and some Wild shit for it.

Here's the thing, I watch streamers who make way worse mistakes than me. Really obvious ones too. Yet somehow they make easy Legend every month.

>Yet somehow they make easy Legend every month.

Do you play 10 hours a day? Because that's how you get legend quickly.

Oh well, thanks dude.

ok lads I decided to build a zoolock so I can finally start climbing.

that means I'd have to dust a lot of good cards that I don't use like brawl, shadowform, forbidden shaping and such.

wish me luck.

Its far easier to view orthers mistakes when your not on the playing field user. Youre probably making even worse mistakes and not realizing it.
Or it could be that they seem like mistakes to you but are just "better to make a bad play than not make any play at all" mistakes.
Also Streamers do this shit for a living so they have more time to put into the game.

dont dust brawl you will regret it

Anyone interested in hanging out, chat a bit and stuff? I kind of use Hearthstone as a getaway to chillax whenever another game I'm playing pisses me off, but having zero communication with anyone except emote spammers feels quite lonely.

Tinkercide#1963

a/s/l?

Bonus points if willing to battle eachother from time to time to help getting better at the game, or at least to fight someone who's friendly for a change.

too late bro

14/mtf/us :3

baka

dont be stupid and dont dust cards

Dusting cards to make something work when you are new is fine, but dusting top tier cards like brawl is just a mistake, you are going to need it at some point and you either suck it up and recraft it at 4x the cost or hope to get lucky.

>hurrr I should play at a handicap with terrible cards because I don't dust garbage I will never use

There is plenty of shit you should dust to get going. You'd rather see him hold fucking shadowform in his collection for what fucking purpose?

NA or EU?

oh, forgot
NA

>mfw getting carried in arena by fireblast grim patron and kodo rider
FREE...MINIONS?

thank you mulch

EVERYONE, LET'S GET MOOOOOOOVING

I wouldn't mind playtesting with other anons. I have cards for most of the standard meta except for Yogg memes. What about you?

Well I'm quite new to the game. Currently I'm working on shaman and mage shenanigans, also got some rogue stuff I'd like to start shaping into a decent casual deck.

Most of what I have comes from either the base/classic sets and WotOG.

which one for last card?

awooooooooooooooooo ~~~~

>almost opened my GvG pack twice already because classic packs go under it but all the newer once go above it

fuck

Nigga sell me dat.

>rice mage

Runts 4 value.

>they literally LITERALLY drew tentacles on the old gnoll art

fucking jewzard

When Arena asks you if you want a burst damage spell you say --YES--!!!

what's good counter to nzoth paladin?

This is a classic danker.

nzoth priest

Early season Legend is all about being a good deck builder that is hard for people to predict plays on. Someone like Kolento reaches Legend extremely fast early in the season because he plays very strong modified decks that makes it hard to predict how is playing, and in a world where everyone is netdecking the same exact lists and plays accordingly, this type of deck building is what pushes you up from the 60% win ratio that makes you take hundreds, potenially thousands, of game to reach Legend with.

so how does a tempo warrior win against miracle rogue?

Out tempo them

how can you possibly out tempo them when they draw their entire deck and then conceal to draw more?

Post cards you miss most in standard

You have at least 5 turns before they start drawing heavily, usually more. And an extra turn as well before they can use their card advantage

so just rush the board asap and hope no removal?

Always get a little scared when this guy walks into the club and slaps my value.

Broatheb, I miss you so much. Keep cuckolding freeze shitters in casual for me buddy. I really could use your help vs miracle faggots.

Your deck is called TEMPO warrior and miracoli runs zero AoE.

If you draw well early and have control by auctioneer turn, you're odds on to win. If the rogue draws better and controls board, you're probably dead

Get the fuck out of my thread.

Rip Dreadsteed decks.

Also, Mal'ganis.

I think it would have been better to make it not hit face, but still only 2 mana

It makes sense why they wouldn't want it to hit face, print any good weapon buff and the damage on it basically has windfury.

They should add some blitz mode like in chess with fixed clock and time

Forgot pic

>How does Tempo Warrior out tempo a rogue after his auctioneer turn
He just spend his entire turn drawing cards and only dropping a 4/4 famalam

chugga chugga :(

Kripp is crying again

I swear, I've been getting wotog epics every other pack these past two weeks. Is this happening to anybody else?

To me. Got like 7 in my last 7 packs, one pack gave me 2. Although all of them were shit.

so much this. they need to print more anti-spell minions.

Kripp just rage quit, going 0-3 really triggers him.