/fog/ - Fallout General

Every game has its own merits and shortcomings edition :~)

>CK
[YouTube] Fallout 4 - Mods and the Creation Kit
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10235005
aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44743&p=2474021
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PTR_91F
youtube.com/watch?v=XVg59KB9VEA
mega.nz/#!uZcFUZyZ!prx-xCxrwcnN2dqUBWQDZ4r4ajHbwhrWr6ZFDWILUSE
aryion.com/g4/view/305962
aryion.com/g4/view/332997
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Enclave best faction and Cait best waifu

sex mods when

Brooks is voiced by Crispin Freeman, isn't he?

>guy with shit taste in factions likes Cait
This checks out.

I don't see the new structures from far harbor in the build menu. Would I need to update/deactivate Homemaker?

Yeah it's too bad I can't get a game where the protag is crispin freeman. Probably my favorite male VA out there

Friend, you seem to have made an error in you're post.
Might I suggest a reposting adjustment?
Text -
( xth for Institute best faction and Cait best waifu. )

End text

Regards,
Anonymous friend

Ok, /fog/.

Decision time

strawpoll.me/10235005

>best girl
>cait

Choose both.

aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44743&p=2474021
IT BEGINS

There needs to be a cat noise option

THIS is why I just can't get into custom settlements

I fucking knew it, always glad to see more gunz.

Im more down for assaultrons in petticoats than anything else, that shit sounds great.

whta am i even looking at ?

kek

Well as long as the legs don't clip with the coat. Thats why I'm cutting this one up.

oh god no why

Im just imagining the assaultron legs replaced with a large, metal plated hoop skirt.
Sounds worthwhile, though far-fetched

xth for DIBS ON THE SUIT

Reminder that the R91 assault rifle in Fallout 3 is a variation of a G3 and thus your shitty arguments about muh time period aren't relevant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PTR_91F

i feel like i could of gone on without seeing this

The G3 was made in the 50s but you're right in that the R91 is a 90s gun.

It's a CETME, the firstborn brother to the G3

>Deathclaw human hybrid
>Interest piqued
>Its vore

youtube.com/watch?v=XVg59KB9VEA

Help, I'm fucking retarded. I can't beat the 4th memory simulation thing.

that looks awful and far too bulky for what you're trying to make

>none of them are in anyway difficult
>just time consuming
>this statement exists

It's a WIP so you never know.

bodyslide was a mistake

bethesda allowing modding was a mistake

>that one raider that never gives up

What a trooper

I feel like I'm going to have to run through Far Harbor again just to make a fucking walkthrough or some shit, this is pathetic.

>unoc is making the Hellfire suit
>The Incinerator is back

I did say I was retarded, I can't figure out what I'm suppose to do to get the third receptor.

The problem is that what most likely what would happen is the npcs would all just spawn in the water

It's the waist, I didn't notice how fat it is until I looked at it again.

Also, messing with possible helmets.

That seems pretty overpowered
Wasn't the original incinerator more a light napalm launcher?

Weird question: if you could choose another actor to voice your Sole Survivor, who would they be voiced by?

Extending beyond FO4: who do you imagine as the voice for your Courier, your Lone Wanderer, your Chosen Ones, and Vault Dwellers?

> →
Whats the name of the maid outfit?

It looks like it's just shooting molotovs

Looks pretty cool dude.

Power Astronaut?

Looks like Chinese dress it is. I've never modeled anything in blender before, but uh...I guess its time to start. This looks pretty jaggy.

Whoever did that deep female voice for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Fuck that was a hot voice.

Well the thing's gonna be able to clear through massive crowds, since you'll be fighting a true fuckton of revelers. Like, fifty minimum at a time.

Courtenay Taylor is fine as female SS, but I'd replace the male VA with Brian Bloom.

In the other games I played far too varied characters to want voices for them.

tom hardy mad max
nothing but grunts an almost silent protagonist

I built a settlement as close as I could to the borders of my other settlement and added a bridge and these security guard posts

I get amusement from the dumbest things

the British one or the american one? Because the former is Alix Wilton Regan, the latter is Sumalee Montano

mega.nz/#!uZcFUZyZ!prx-xCxrwcnN2dqUBWQDZ4r4ajHbwhrWr6ZFDWILUSE

There is no esp (yet)

Working on robot dresses

Fallout reimagining of Half Life's HEV suit

The idea is that it's the old MK1 model, and basically a prototype. No advanced features, just protection and mobility.

John Cleese

Holy fuck is that a heavy flamer?

How?

Also where?

Who?

>piqued my intrest too
>looked through thread
>found this aryion.com/g4/view/305962
>and this aryion.com/g4/view/332997
let it all end
>12 chapters of this shit

many things, erased, etc

The American one. Not many games cast females capable of sounding badass and powerful, but Sumalee Montano did a fucking great job. Y'know, I still listen to sound clips I ripped from that game from time to time, just to hear her say HYAH. It's tight.

that's exactly what its shooting, molotovs replaced with small fireballs. Ive just been messing with the visuals, haven't touched numbers at all.

ask train man, he keeps me in the dark.

I'm not a vegan.

You guys really need to know this.

I fucking hate vegans.

It's time.

>implying Sanctuary wasn't a neighbourhood for low/middle ranked Enclave personnel
>implying Vault 111 wasn't to safeguard certain members in case they were needed in the futures

Automatron actually has fireball launchers

Not sure how they work but iirc its pretty close to how the Incinerator functions.

Heavy incinerator, for the Brotherhood's purge teams.

Looking for a mod that puts pipers head on dogmeat

Memory 0Y-8k7D is fucking stupid. What the hell do I do

ah, yeah, now I remember. Used that voice for my Fem-Vasoth-Quisitor. Her solution to about everything was SMASH or "make things smash for us".

good choices, all around.

>Dapper British Sole Survivor

Codsworth your main companion and loaded up the asses with gadgets and dry witty comments?

do you people use NMM for FO4 or does MO work for FO4

It would be better with either Preston wearing the Grognak outfit or Strong as your manservant from the dark continent.

>"hey so hear my out right?"
>"yeah?"
>"what if?"
>"okay what if in the middle of the spooky swamp island dlc we just straight up put one of those minecraft puzzle maps just right in the middle there"
>"also don't make them hard or anything just tedious"
>"genius"
w h y

Yeah, but the problem is the fact that Codsworth is already very John Cleese like character, at least in my opinion. Maybe if Codsworth was voice by Eric Idle or Michael Palin and SS by John Cleese there would be enough contrast between them. All the Pythons have such memorable voices.

I'd go with Strong myself. Mostly because Preston looks too clean-cut to make a decent savage man.

Honestly, it's funny how for all preston's faults, you can't call him a dumb niggah, but is that better than being a bland, boring, soulless niggah?

oh, trainwiz, while you're here, I recently did Ransacked Relays and enjoyed it quite a bit. I wished it was a bit longer, but it was a lot of fun. Any chance there will be more where that came from in Maxwell's world?

Tediousness and grind are artificial ways of extending gameplay time.

It's a crappy reason but there it is.

How many years till a fog website that's like tesg's and how many years till decent sex mods on LL? How long till Alternative Life equivalent gets made here

Or is it impossible with the new voiced protagonist shit and linear story line

>impossible

of course not

>prohibitively difficult

probably

>when artists try to design a vehicle

>Any chance there will be more where that came from in Maxwell's world?

Better, Ransacked was just me getting familiar with the tilesets

nice.

sad part is, they're not that unrealistic in terms of some of the designs for concept cars I've seen.

it'd be pretty hard to make an alternate start mod with how linear the mq is adwdfashdfshjfade

I love those sleek yet bulky designs

>when engineers got that envy

Purging by raining death via flame mortars is nice and all, but I'm a little old-fashioned, myself.

>playing Fall of Duty 4
>playing babies first RPG aka Fallout 3

Retards

> using any guns related to flames in any fallout

really? they're the worse weapon, they just don't do any damage to your enemy compared to them to you.

Is there a holstered weapons mod yet?

Your worthless opinion has been duly noted and referred.

my first "RPG" genre vidya was Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures actually

there's a reason why real concept cars look nothing like their production models

>tfw my dopamine neurotransmitters are all dried up
>tfw too "Tired" to play FO4

SO what do I do now to enjoy playing this shitty game?

I obviously won't use any narcotics or any ethyl based liquids, or tobacco or any hallucinogenic compounds either.

Caffeine I can use but not too much.

Options?

Just got a wee bit of sculpting left and this will be done.

I'll release it in a bit. This mod might be updated pretty heavily by me in the future with other silly things. Like Machinedramon head, etc.

I want to make a Machinedramon with the sentry torso and shoulder cannons, and fire plasma artillery from his giga cannons.

How does it work? Is it added via the robot workshop?

pretty much.

Modders can fix it.

Speaking of which, has there been any fixes to the vanilla flamer yet?

So Fah Hahbahh adds the Gustloff ripoff rifle and if Im not mistaken that has a slightly changed new animation. Whats stopping people from adding new animations then?
I want to start working on proper AK and AR animations

no tools

I'm really mad that upon finding the Red Death I wasn't allowed to jut take it back to far harbor as a cute little pet. It's so fucking adorable, god dammit.

wtf

Yes

Its an Assaultron armor. It also works on all the other types. (I dont recommend it on Protectron)

From what I've heard the CK supports adding new animations, but the Havokx64 tools are locked behind a pretty steep paywall so we can't make animations "right" just yet.
More hacking in our future lads.

What you cant export animations from Max like they did with Skyrim? Or do you mean exporting to a format F4 can work with?

Any possibility of this happening Buff?
The wide skirts should fit perfectly

Yeah but when you're up against a literal army of skeleton parkgoers they'll be useful

They changed from 32-bit to 64-bit in F4. Havok never released those for free and it's expensive as shit so no new anims in the foreseeable future.

Will that make it hard to run? As in will that kill my frames.

The tools? Surely someone could upload it to a torrent site or something.

I don't follow the exact details, I just now animators can't animate because they have no way to get them ingame yet.

But as far as I remember for Skyrim and previous Fallouts there were plugins for 3DS Max exactly for that. Im guessing they cant nigger rig those to work with the new architecture?
>The tools? Surely someone could upload it to a torrent site or something
Thats what Im thinking too.