wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arewethere.yt/LEGION/42146.htm#.VzrohfmLSUl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XTH FOR CUTE BARA HUSBANDO WHO JUST POSTED HIS PIC

>But at the same time, there are people who do enjoy the mission minigame, and there are some positive elements, such as a bit of offline progression
What did Blizzard mean by this?

Xth for glorious horde mandas destroying the evil cis shitlord alliance

But he has a cute round chubby face and facial hair, he just needs a lot more facial hair desu

They meant you are getting more facebook games instead of real content and they don't care if you don't want it because activision cut their budget again and they don't have the time or money to make anything engaging.

Pander

xth for draebaes

i want BOTH OF THEM to FART ON MY FACE

>cutepandersittingonafatcock.jpg

l-lewd

would you haha

i want this fempanda to fart on my face as well

I wish you'd just message me and tell me who you are. I'm constantly multitasking and surprise, surprise, I'm a shit multitasker.

>they didn't make draenei super waifubait
based blizz
ugly fucking alien scum

Someone did a rough edit of what the full face should look like. Will probably be wider, the chin especially.

Probably Garona's mom.

Rae, did you make this mod or is this from Darknest?

They won't look as soft as in game that's for sure.
ayy lmao

lol
this is DA:I Qunari level ugly

At least they won't look oily all the time like DA:I characters

where my Echo Isles fools at

But dorian was fabulous

probably a broken female?

they exist in the lore, and they are damn ugly, just like male broken.

Broken look nothing like that. They don't even have horns.

It's just Blizzard trying to make draenei look more alien/less waifu bait.

So lovely. I prefer my female draenei with a horsecock, but you manage to be my favorite.

what class are yall gonna play in legion?

I was thinking arms or prot warrior, or subtlety rogue

Great. I busted hard to those pics from yesterday, thanks again.

Definitely going for sub rogue man panda :3

Sucks that we lose garrote and gouge but we still have the infinite stunlock and the burst seems to be better with shadow strike, I really like all the passives that can boost your shadow strike to ridiculous levels, I want to rly try that 100% after 10sec passive, could be fun af in open world :D

Can't wait to see how it works and all

i wanna cum in both of youre asses

When you see the legendary cock-hardener in the flesh

i wannna fuck her so bad

embarrassing thread

GET IN LINE BUB

>assassination will never be a fun spec
what a waste. I guess devs revamped combat, broke sub, then decided no one would play ass and left it alone.

Mesh and texture both from Darknest
Cheers
Woah what a qt

r8 my panda

There better not be a dick between those thighs.

I would cuddle her ass with my face

I would softly and carefully offer her $25 for a race change to draenei, the real and true best race

What is wrong with sub D:
Aside from the energy regeneration and shadow meme maintenance thing.oh and he lack of passive slow ;_; cuz poisons and assassin class fantasy

I am actually really looking forward to it, it can actually be an interesting burst class now, though depends on the talents desu, but definitely interesting :D

And I love that pandas get a gouge as racial so still great af

Combat is gonna be the meme spec everyone is gonna have fun with.

Assassin is well assassin

i've never played wow and i just downloaded it.

tell a first timer going in blind something

Nope, and if you're a true fan, you know there isn't one. Just check

get herbing and mining

Turn back

Well, you have a shitton of things to learned.

Don't be surprised that some try hard edgelord might get mad at you not knowing something.

Also you might want to get into lore from books since it is pretty good and the game does a shit job and telling you about it. Wow chronicles is a great summary of everything.

But really though, it is a generic mmo with a giant world that can be immersive if you let it :3

Learn*
Dumb autocorrect >.>

Don't use your boost and take your time leveling

post yfw you'll never be as autistic as being the "local village idiots" on wowg
I do some stupid shit but thank fuck I ain't this much of a reject

Dont use boost
Dont click your fucking abilities
Unbind your s key..use the mouse to turn, not the A and D keys.

Dont play retard races like draenei or panda

The Arcane Kebab smiles upon you.

There isn't

1) Which mod do you use and
2) The clothing mod doesn't affect male clothing, right?

>Dont play retard races like draenei or panda

Take 5 seconds to realize you're telling a new player what race he should or shouldn't play.

You should encourage others to play any race they want

This is the edgelord I was referring too.

Also pandas have one of the friendliest race communities :D

I don't understand

Not really you're a prime example

You're very rude and antisocial.

Only to try hard edge lords.

Maybe you should have behaved nicer ;^)

No, im saving him money on not having to do the race change later when he realizes he should go for a race that isn't autistic.

Nah I see people in this thread try to befriend you and you push them away or act like a cunt

I get that you've been hurt badly before but that's no excuse to push everyone away and act like a huge dickhead

I mean gisco used to call you a friend before you sold him out to the general. You're a bad person whatever your name is

Nah you're autistic

But that only happens when people choose their race for memes and jokes rather than because they find it cute and love to play as it.

That is why you are supposed to play what you like, not what others around you want or suggest :P

Lol good one. Stay in the 1500 bracket retard.

btfo tbqh

whats the strongest multiple role class in legion?

As far as I can tell Paladins seem like boring tanks, never liked holypower and retri looks flashy.

Never played a monk so no idea there.

Most of my time on Druid has been farming on moonkin is having 4 roles enough to make them edge out?

>Im mean to people based solely on the fact that they don't think and act like I do

You tried for a comeback but you just made yourself look like a hypocrite. Good one.

No, you are supposed to play to min max your character. If you are alliance and you pvp; you pick human almost 100% of the time. No questions asked.

I dunno man, I've seen you in thread and I wanted to be your friend because of your (still exquisite) taste in trading cards but you just.. I don't know. I feel like I'd spend more time in exasperation than actually chilling out with you.

You don't give off a very friendly air. It's like you know your reputation is ruined so you're just trying to see how bad of a trainwreck you can make it.

I'm 2200 so whateva.

Why do Rogues get Thunderfury instead of Warriors? I know the quest was originally open to them but it was a shitty weapon for them in raiding as the proc would generate a ton of threat. It was definitely best on warriors.

Prot's losing holy power in Legion. Ret keeps it, and I think holy does too.

Exactly this. Being a gay furry as well Ralph seemed like someone I'd want to be friends with but seeing how he acts in the thread he genuinely seems like someone I'd avoid.

>It's like you know your reputation is ruined so you're just trying to see how bad of a trainwreck you can make it.

No, he just honestly lacks any self awareness.
I can't say for certain, but I am pretty damn sure he is no-meme, non-ironically autistic.

Absolutely druid.

And i'll third that. I could get along with him if he wasn't such a spas all the time. But instead of coming here to make friends, he came here and clinged to one person then shut everyone else out and did his damndest to make them hate his guts. It really sucks.

Who are you talking about :o

We were never really friends with gisco, we just played together when I was playing with bear most of the time. I mean he literally never even contacted me in bnet to talk, I rly wouldn't consider someone like that a friend :P

Plus le evil timeless isle incident, plus being a meme traitor that race changed to a thin troll.

I mean I still like him cuz he is funny but we were never really friends, now we just have a meme rivalry cuz he is a girl and I am a sub bottom :P

And like I said before, I mainly write walls of text to terrible hateful ppl, not people who just want to chat

>I am mean to bullies
What is wrong D:
I thought you would like how it feels to be in the place of the victim? But I guess you are just too special and deserving of love more than anyone else so you get to discriminate against people but others shouldn't discriminate against you.

Ye sorry, kinda hypocritical

That is wrong, that person doesn't play the game for fun. He plays it to win, and desu such people aren't really that friendly or fun to play with in general.
That is why I prefer people who choose a race based on looks rather than facials.

>I am mean to bullies
You're not mean to bullies, you are the bully. No joke. You are not a nice person.

Might want to be a little more specific :o

Don't remember shouting to anyone who was just doing his thing.

I am mainly pointing out the hypocrisy in people who think they have the right to tell others what to do :P

Ye sorry, I don't support that kind of behaviour

Thought retri was losing it too?

Basically picking a char to have as an alt, normally main DK or hunter depending on what friends go. Never really healed and only sporadically done melee dps. (If group needs tank I do that, if not normally play hunter) so since I'll be making legion my "learn to do other shit properly" expansion Im trying to get thoughts on what might make a good choice.

If you know people who are playing ask what server they're on or recommend, personally id say go for one on the larger end.

PVP servers have always on PVP in the world, PVE does not. RP is role play and they have equivalents of the above.

Understand that theres 2 factions and you can't mix them. Wanna play with your horde friends? roll a horde char. I think you can roll one of each on PVP servers now but that means 2 chars to lvl.

If you don't have friends then pick what you like.
Worgen, Goblins, and Pandas (Alliance, Horde and neutral respectively) have starting areas that must be completed before playing with anyone that is beyond them.

Eventually look into addons, for now just do what said except for race thing.

If you need help wowhead.com should have yer back just input quest name or whatever you're stuck on.

I was really hoping you'd read what I said and take it to heart and show a shred of humility. But it's obvious to me that you'd much rather be right than make friends. You just lost out on a potential big gay banda friend I hope it was worth it Ralph.

23 kills easy game easy life
>inb4 15 years late bully comments

arewethere.yt/LEGION/42146.htm#.VzrohfmLSUl

kill me 2bh

Gratz bud

gratz user, I just finished up this weeks runs that puts me at 163 kills. My time will come.

Nah, ret still has holy power. Builders are crusader strike and blade of justice, spenders are templar's verdict and divine storm. Judgement's turning into colossus smash.

We have already gone over specifics with you, you are just completely ignoring it because it is inconvenient to your thought process. Have fun with your one (1) friend you will ever have in life I guess. At least until he gives up on you too.

Well that's kind of the thing- those walls of text are absolutely offputting to anyone new and outright annoying to those of us who've been here a while. Look how most of the lurkers here are. I've added a bunch of them and they're all super chill, friendly guys who just want to play the game. They post pictures every now and again and all, we all do. But no one behaves remotely as sincerely rude and negative as you.

You seem incapable of letting things go, and your replies almost always amount to the verbal equivalent of flailing about just trying to hit something-- anything. If you would just calm down you'd probably have more than just one friend and people wouldn't be (as) hateful towards you.

In short: Chill out.

Before today I never really understood how someone could die alone. Now I finally understand, thank you Ralph.

>he plays a manda
>supposed to be the chill calm race
>instead he's hateful towards everyone that has ever tried to be nice to him and calls them names because they are put off by his behavior

Poetry.

That's exactly the problem and I could never really put my finger on it before
He is very negative trying to give bad people a taste of their own medicine but accidentally acted like an a hole towards every single person

I cant think of a single person more negative on this board than ralph

Thanks
Good luck

hmm guess I could just straight up roll prot pala if friends need a tank I heard somewhere it was kinda boring but I need to update my info.

Is anyone doing basic rotation rundowns now that its supposed to be just number tuning? Don't really need anything final just comments on the way specs feel.

Currently having a look at finalboss youtube vids since its the only thing I've come across but its not exactly what I was hoping to find.

Nice I might resub and get my mount farm on before friends do.

It makes complete sense why he Idolizes Taran Zhu now.

user, I never was nor I would be a person who would lie or pretend to be something else just to be accepted or get friends, cuz like I said before, if they don't accept you for who you are then they aren't really your friends.

Plus I am not sure what specific thing you are talking about, and I ve talked with some people from here who were nice and asked me instead of listening to the thread sooo

Sounds like wishful thinking desu to take what you are saying seriously :o

Well if it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it, can't say getting a lot of yous for just saying something or replying ti something isn't hilarious.

Yes I like fun posting and I won't lie, especially since we are on the Internet and I would expect adult people to just scroll through stuff they don't like just as I do.

I hope by be nice you don't mean "imply really negative stuff about you"

You know it is really easy to be nice and talk to someone without implying negative stuff :P

Obligatory Taran Zhu pic :3

This. Even icy is a really nice guy in person even though he's an arrogant fuck in the thread. But look at Ralph, you just know he's just as bad in person. What a shame I love male pandaren and wanted to join the big bandas but knowing he's in it is a huge turn off.

For ret it's something like crusader strike -> blade of justice -> crusader strike x2 -> judgement -> templar's verdict -> crusader strike -> templar's verdict, repeat, using the artifact ability on cooldown.

Blade of justice generates 2 holy power and crusader strike has 2 charges. You just want to unload as much damage as you can during the judgement debuff's duration.

There really is no hope for this panda man is there? Guess im wasting my time here.

You say that a friend should accept you for who you are, but how has that worked out for you Ralph? You're pushing all of your potential friends away including me. You expect other people to like you for who you are, yet you're not willing to give anyone here a chance. You come across as spiteful and bitter which is a huge turn off for a big Banda like me.

You could have already pushed away one of your potential best friends and it's all because you'd rather shitpost. I hope it was worth it Ralph. Despite everything I still wish you the best but I want nothing to do with you after this. Goodbye.

>every single person
Uh I highly doubt I ve replied and talked to every single person.
I am case by case person

Nope, 2 big generalizations to give any actual answer since I go case by case most of the time and I am not given any specific questions of specific events.

>Well if it wasn't fun I wouldn't be doing it, can't say getting a lot of yous for just saying something or replying ti something isn't hilarious.

See, that's the main issue. Now I'm not saying doing the ol' roasty toasty shitty posty isn't fun, it definitely is. But we do it anonymously, some folk I know even deliberately change the way they use grammar and etc to further mask who they are. No one's gonna think you're a fun person in wow when all they do is see you act like an entitled spoiled brat in the thread.

And that brings me to another point - which is it? Are you giving the bullies a taste of their own medicine, or are you the bully? You claim to hate hypocrisy, yet you're so chock full of it.

If that's who you really are, then yeah I want no part of it. It's a miracle Bear puts up with you at all. The man must be some kind of saint.

Can confirm that bear is actually a saint.

>this whole thread

< - literally me lmaoing @ all of u rn

Liedrylestlilia.......

He literally is, and anyone who has the opportunity to spend time with him is blessed. Why do you think he was inducted into the meme regime like it was no big deal? He is an absolute joy to have around.

It's a fucking shame Ralph is so careless and wants to blow it for himself. Even saints have their breaking points.