Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kv--bZBXQ8U
change.org/p/sega-we-want-virtua-fighter-6/c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

daily sf5 is shit reminder

soooo why arent we playing 4 again?

Let these two mad men commentate EVO, I say.

Because Valve doesn't want me to

Some guys here still do play 4.
Ask brick, allblue, that 1 frame weeb guy and a few others

because no one actually wants to play it. guys like tsumuji go days on end asking for sf4 matches with no reply for example

Daily reminder that redblade bodied some discord guy at his favourite game despite barely ever playing it

Leifei sure is gorilla mash.

guys can you guys post or tell me the HARDEST combo to execute in the history of fighting games.
A combo so hard that even the "pros" have a hard time doing it in training mode.

Fuck that bring back Jaha

Is that VF's Lili?

cr.mk xxx fireball

Probably Bulleta's infinite in vsav

Karin's bnb :^)

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=kv--bZBXQ8U
Named the Sako infinite because he's the only player who can do it

who should i play in guilty gear if i play karin in sfv? i am interested in Jam, Millia and Jack-O.

Is it hard to control Jack-O's ghosts?

>tfw work full time
>tfw work is 2 hours away
>tfw have to invest what little time i have every day in learning V and guilty gear
and tekken is coming up family smhh tbqh

>who should i play in guilty gear if i play karin in sfv?
Kum

>Is it hard to control Jack-O's ghosts?
You don't control them, they move by themselves. You control their spawnpoints and play around them, retreating when alone and attacking when they're backing you up. If you've played a MOBA before it's like attacking a fort, you wait for your minions first.

>Sako Infinite on Turbo 3
>I did it (Tool-Assisted of course)
jesus

jam is trash.
You have to play PERFECT with Millia to win due to her paper think health and her execution is ridiculously hard.
Jack O is very good and beginner friendly.

if i love all the games you guys say arent shit but i love sfv too, what does that make me?

Normal

Because most people didn't like it, they just played it because it was the most popular game.

normal

A man with no standards since there's always one retard who loves some trash game in every thread.

A reasonable human being.

i love the narootoe games they have more depth than sfV baby edition desu except for combos

The Gorilla King.

who excite for queen of footsies??

I want to ryu her enbu

Tonight I dreamed I was playing Jack-O' and I don't even plan to get Rev, let alone play her. What does this mean??

It means it's time to drop Melty

>dreaming about playing a video game
it means more than you'd think

Guys I need help. For the past few weeks I haven't been able to do double QCF motions reliably and I am getting worse at it every day. I have been playing fighting games for a year and a half and been using a stick since the beginning. I don't know why I am suddenly not capable of doing this motion, its like I have unlearn't it. It's to the point where I don't feel comfortable playing anything without being able to do this.

My execution is better than its ever been apart from this motion, I don't understand whats up. It's not my stick that is the problem, inputs work perfectly as always. I've been in training mode for about an hour and a half for 3 days just doing cr.mk>SA3 with 3S Ken. I still don't hit it reliably at all. The weirdest thing is that when I first had 0 hours in 3S I could do it perfectly, as in the first time I tried it I could do it and I would never fail as well as stuff like st.MP>st.HP>SA3. I will do it a few times correctly now, then once I fail I start doing badly for about 10-20 tries.

Similarly in ST I can hardly ever get my raw Ryu super to come out, its been getting worse every day for the past few weeks even though I used to be able to do it perfectly before. As well as ST and 3S I cant get my super to come out as an ender in my BlazBlue combos and this has notably got worse over the past week.

Either I don't do the motion correctly by hitting all the points, or my left hand will just tense up and refuse to do anything. Its not like I took a break from playing and now I suddenly cant do this, I have been playing almost every day for a year and a half. All of my other skills have not been affected, neither play or execution. I don't know what is going on, should I take a break from playing for a few days to clear my head? Or do I just persevere and keep grinding it out in training mode for hours again? I'm getting worried.

They have internet in Canadian prisons?

>that finish

i'd take a break from playing and don't think about it too much, sometimes after playing a while I have a period where my execution becomes bad as well

Play a game with a training mode that shows your inputs. Read your inputs carefully and see where you're fucking up

Also holy shit learn to condense

Play Guile or Zangief

kill yourself

ftfy

epic my man

if by some random chance, rat_1989 you're a Veeky Forums user, ggs man. i feel like if you added some offense to your ryu you'd be solid as fuck. also you need to hit confirm your cr.lp x2 into hp dp's.

I really don't think Millia has ridiculous execution, her combos consist of gattling into 2H>j.S>j.D>IAD>j.S>j.H. Sometimes placing a j.K or j.P somewhere in that combo. This and maybe corner relaunch is really all you need to play a decent Millia. I won't deny her playstyle is demanding though.

where's the shitposting @ niggas

>Complaining about one of the worst characters in the game

L
O
L

Can anyone defeat this man?

Who have y'all settled down with in SFV?

FANG main here.

Fightcade

Why is he dressed like Anji

Akuma already killed gouken into a coma

I dropped the game.

Just a friendly reminder.

It's stupid easy to lose to lei-fei online.

Ryu and birdie because capcom is trash and refuse to just put urien in the game already

I want a hori.
Hayabusa sticks feel so nice.

Nothin personnel... kid..

sniffe butte

Does Raven have a teleport?

his dash is part teleport like Bison.

His dash starts with a teleport, but he'll keep running afterwards if you hold it in.

oro

Max is based

Is pocket fighter high IQ?

fuck off to plebbit my man

chill dood, Max is one of /fgg/'s guys

i'd beat the fuck out of max if i ever saw him in the street desu
fuck him

Seriously this game has that one flaw, with those players who keep backing off constantly.
Playing like a coward pays off depending on the match-up.

sure you would

>playing like a coward

>Ineedyoupai

what's the highest IQ game out there

>Official list of "our guys"
>Doug
>Ghodere
>Broski
>Gootecks
>Fchamp
>LTG
Our guys suck

Forgive me /fgg/ for I think I might have sinned. I don't remember putting a daily reminder yesterday, so to make up for it. Here is a dank tekgen meme.

Daily I want Tekken 7 reminder.

tfw I literally couldn't beat Lei Fei players no matter what

what about that dude with greasy long hair that plays MvC3

What does that jap announcer mean when he says juu pan?

Can I be one of our guys?

Sure.
>user

>gorilla mash
What did he mean by this?

>is not Street Fighter V high IQ
Take a fucking guess goober.

you forgot based Red "bodied some discord guy at their favourite game" blade

>Fat cosplaying smash nigger
Not our guy

Sorry, I actually meant playing like a complete douchebag.

What about it?

>>/ssbg/

VF looks so damn neat. Why this game is so dead? I almost ready to learn it just to play against AI.

How is Fchamp our guy?

I've always dreamed of punching the fuck out of this guy.

Hes posted here a couple of times.
Allegedly.

Actually Viscant should be on that list.

It looks unfinished

whitegun aka "#1 ibuki on xbox live" posted here too

What are you playing on?

>Why this game is so dead?
We've already gone through this a lot of times.
To make it short, the game is dead because Sega made too many wrong decisions and people stopped playing or supporting it, so Sega stopped supporting it.

Game is dead and not dead, people are still playing online, but not in locals and offline events.

Until a VF6 that is:

change.org/p/sega-we-want-virtua-fighter-6/c

Because it's a very difficult game, and admittedly it's not as flashy as other games.

It's still the best 3D fighter on the market though. Tekken can fuck off back to clown school.

both consoles, I just shot that video two hours ago, on PS3.

is this on pc?

It was rhetorical question.

I hope it will be on PC on day.

>Sega made too many wrong decisions
Can you explain? I never played FS.

Yeah, Tekken looks like a joke compared to VF.