nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/axfj/update/index.html
nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp
smashboards.com/threads/zelda-finger-bangs-everyone.436530/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for thank you based Falcock

I'm not Falcock though.

nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/axfj/update/index.html

1.1.6 incoming! RIP Gayonetta.

Whats wrong with Heyobetta? I can crush her fairly easily with Kirby.

>Whats wrong with Heyobetta?

Everything

Well go on then, grand master, I don't talk to people who play this fucking game. Whats wrong with Catchyaletta?

Oh. It's actually real this time.
Exciting.
I'm going to miss Bayonetta

>I don't talk to people who play this fucking game

Well get the fuck out then.

Today maybe?
nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

>there is an actual update

Oh my god.

Post mains

God damnit. These means I'm going to have to spend the next 5 hours of my life recording all of the replays I have saved and cropping the highlights.

Just pick 5 replays max. It saves you time and really, most people barely bother to open up their replays folder anyway once they're saved.

Today I learned that I can straight up run into Palutena while she's up tilting and I'm too short for it to connect.

I've already made compilation videos though. And my replay folder is enormous. Turns out playing an interesting character has its benefits.

God speed then user.

Palutena is my secondary to play when I'm too tired / lazy to Sheik it up, playing too much Sheik makes your hands hurt.

>1.1.6
oh shit

If they nerf my main again I'm quitting.

who do you main? bayo?

>maining sheik

see And Bayo doesn't need a nerf imo, they can't nerf her in a way that is good for the character. Giving more lag to her moves is retarded and faggots asking for lag on high tiers need to go back to Brawl. If they nerf her combos so they aren't then what's the point?

Sheik has already been neutered though, I've suffered through 2 years of constant nerfs.

Give Bayo less range, smaller hitboxes and make her freefall after her second up b. Problem solved. This way she can still do her combos without going out of the screen.

Maybe keep her how she is and increase her landing lag even more after she lands following a combo. Freefall is way overkill. No hitbox, lag, or KB nerfs. Buff low tiers, stop fucking with the high tiers.

>Freefall is way overkill
>yet freefall is a thing for most characters in the roster like sheik, zelda, DK etc

Freefall after a nade or dins fire is nothing compared to freefall after Bayo's second up-B. Neither of those moves are ever used outside of obscure things like nade trumping which is almost never seen. Any time a Sheik inputs a nade it is most likely an error. What you are asking for is like Sheik going into freefall after a bouncing fish.

>Freefall after a nade or dins fire is nothing compared to freefall after Bayo's second up-B
Just so you know, I think you're dumb

>freefall after ungimpable recovery shouldn't be a thing

Yeah whatever
And this is why bayo is cancer

I was unsure what part you were uneducated about. If you meant that Bayo should be put into freefall after the 2nd up-b because most of the other characters do, then you are also incorrect. Bayo doesn't kill with her up-b, she kills with the uair following the up-b. Sheik and others kill with their up-special alone. You can't compare Bayo to traditional characters, her kit doesn't work the same.

>If you meant that Bayo should be put into freefall after the 2nd up-b because most of the other characters do, then you are also incorrect

>he'll never be like how he was in melee

>Bayo doesn't kill with her up-b, she kills with the uair following the up-b

>Sheik and others kill with their up-special alone

>Bayo doesn't kill with her up-b, she kills with the uair following the up-b
Exactly, this is why I suggest to nerf her range so she doesn't combo out of the screen, or let her freefall so she can't get a out of screen kill anymore

Alright, for some reason I thought you were that other autistic retard.

Whats your hopes for patch 1.1.6 /ssbg/?

>tfw nigger reflexes

Buff Kirby's air speed pls

I hope D3 and Jiggly actually get a buff for once.
I don't even use them, but c'mon.

Nerf cloud buff the FE characters

I doubt that happened on reaction but it was real crispy regardless.

Buff Marths dair.
Buff Robins Thoron, maybe his movement speed too.
That's all I ask for really.

WHEN WILL IT GO ONLINE
THIS IS IMPORTANT

It was. I'm just backing up my replays before 1.1.6 kills them, got a bunch of similar clips.

Soon (tm)

Personally I think within 1-3 days.

>DK mains

Buff for Mac with either recovery buff or his 30% jab back.

Buff Game & Watch to actually have some kill power
Fighting everyone to 170 just to get in kill range isnt fun unless you spam up smash
Why is his back air so weak now

Make at least one of Palutena's tilts not complete trash, give Sheik a decent kill option again, buff Ganon's, Samus's, Zelda's, Olimar's, Marthcina's, and generally all of the low / mid tier's frame data. Undo the unnecessary nerfs to ZSS and Corrin from 1.1.5.

Also, make shield damage scale with character weight, i.e. Bowser breaks full shields with ~3 tilts or one Smash.

Leave the nerfed characters alone.

Halve the i-frames on rolls and air dodges.

Done. Fixed game.

Did you travel from the past?

They've taken a total of 2 iframes off rolls, big deal. Rolls are still super overpowered, as are air dodges.

>Shield Shulk destroys everyone's shield with a single jab

I'm all for this

Never balance a game. Seriously. You're terrible.

>he doesn't realise just how much of a difference that can make
i second what that other user said

Not to that extent, but enough that you have to really think about shielding vs heavies. It also plays to their strengths rather than buffing through lag reduction or speed.

Rolls and Air dodges are more powerful than they ever were. The iframes are ridiculous. Even Nintendo knows this. 2 frames isn't enough, they need to remove at least 4 more (2 from the startup and 2 after the roll itself)

I rest of the game doesn't isn't balanced around more vulnerable rolls and air dodges.
I hope you like having no recourse and Dthrow to Uair combos on a number of characters, friend.

>I rest of the game doesn't isn't balanced

>I hope you like having no recourse and Dthrow to Uair combos on a number of characters, friend.

How many characters would this actually affect? Sheik can't do it anymore. It would make Marth's a 50/50 rather than 100% fail (good change), ZSS, Palutena, Diddy, Robin, and many others already have a guaranteed dthrow > uair at kill percents so this would not change them at all. I can't think of a single character that this would negatively affect.

I hope you like never being about to get out of ROB's Dthrow to Uair because it's a multi hit move that you can't DI out of at some percentages.

I hope you like Zelda turning into literally Dthrow the character since baiting out an air dodge is a guaranteed LK or Uair.

Every other character that has a harder time getting kills off of Dthrow will now almost be guaranteed to get a kill of off Dthrow, that includes everyone you listed, and it'll turn every character into Ness.

Never. Balance. A. Game.

So my friend hates ganondorf. What are some aways I can fuck with him as ganon? I never used him before.

Ganon is a one-dimensional character. Literally just throw out his moves.

Ganon is a three-dimensional character. Try tilts to get your friend off stage and as he tries to get back, either use Up Airs off stage to gimp him, or go for the Ganoncide if he got past you

You realize that jumping out is only a few frames slower than air dodging, right? You can already jump out of Zelda's setup, same with Robs (when it would kill).

Name me a single character that would have a guaranteed dthrow > uair that kills that doesn't already have one. You're using all these hyperbole like "every character" but the truth is you haven't even come up with a single one.

>You realize that jumping out is only a few frames slower than air dodging, right?
You're an idiot. Jumping out doesn't work on quite a few kill setups when you're in the proper percentage range. You do realize that when you jump mid-air you're still vulnerable, correct?

>You can already jump out of Zelda's setup, same with Robs (when it would kill).
Neither of those statements are true.

>You're using all these hyperbole like "every character" but the truth is you haven't even come up with a single one.
>I hope you like never being about to get out of ROB's Dthrow to Uair because it's a multi hit move that you can't DI out of at some percentages.

Go away.

If Bayo is nerfed will Zero start playing again?

>You do realize that when you jump mid-air you're still vulnerable, correct?
They have lost their second jump too, they cannot follow you. You say quite a few, so name me one. It would only change the existing 50/50's which are few and far between, the "famous" one was Sheik's but that no longer works.

>Neither of those statements are true.
Yes they are. You can absolutely jump out of Zelda's dthrow > uair with good DI. Hell, not even good DI, just acceptable DI. For Rob, it is already guaranteed for fast fallers and heavies, the rest can jump out because they are sent too far at higher percentages.

>Yes they are. You can absolutely jump out of Zelda's dthrow > uair with good DI. Hell, not even good DI, just acceptable DI.
smashboards.com/threads/zelda-finger-bangs-everyone.436530/

I'm not even going to bother responding to the rest of your post. You don't even understand what frametraps are nor do you understand that kill setups are percentage ranges.

GUYS

The post you linked says it is guaranteed. How the fuck would the proposed fix change anything if it is already guaranteed? You're just digging a hole now.

You're very very stupid.
Here. Let me quote your post.
>You can absolutely jump out of Zelda's dthrow > uair with good DI.
Then, let me say one word: frametraps.

I asked you to name a character that would now have a guaranteed kill setup that did not have one already, and you have still not named a single one. Why are you avoiding the question?

I'm not. I already did.

Do you not understand what a frametrap is? That's literally how this discussion started and the only thing that would change by adding more vulnerability to air dodge.
Let me spell it out for you since you seem to have half a brain:
I'm ROB. I Dthrow you and Uair. You have no other option but to air dodge. You dodge the first Uair, but now you're vulnerable. I throw out another Uair during your vulnerability. You have no way to avoid this.

By removing i-frames from air dodge you make frames traps like this very possible on multiple characters who already kill off of Dthrow or tilts that send someone up in the air, but required an air dodge read.
All you would have to do is force an air dodge with your kill follow up and then use the move, or another one, immediately afterwards.

Have I repeated myself in one post enough for you to understand?

>I'm ROB. I Dthrow you and Uair. You have no other option but to air dodge
You have another option, simplying DI-ing away and jumping out of the setup. Rob's is already guaranteed as it is on much of the cast, this would only impact a few characters that are the magic weight where they cannot jump out but can air dodge. The lighter and mid weight characters can already jump out, sans fast fallers like Sheik.

And is Rob having a good kill option really that bad?

>By removing i-frames from air dodge you make frames traps like this very possible on multiple characters who already kill off of Dthrow or tilts that send someone up in the air, but required an air dodge read.

We call these 50/50s. An air dodge nerf would create more of them for characters that need them (Marth, for instance).

>You have another option, simplying DI-ing away and jumping out of the setup.
Do you not understand situations where there is no DIing or jumping?
Are you really this stupid?

>And is Rob having a good kill option really that bad?
ROB is just an example. Stop being stupid. This literally works with any character who has an aerial kill setup, which is almost every top tier.

>An air dodge nerf would create more of them for characters that need them (Marth, for instance).
While also giving characters above them an equal gain.
Wow. You really balanced the game there, buddy.

All changing i-frames will do is change the dynamic of how the game is played. It's not going to balance the roster. It's just going to make characters who excel at punishing air dodges even better and make the game "faster" since kills will come easier.

Just make hi mregret his bad decisions

GIVE RYU THE ABILITY TO FAST FALL AFTER SHORYUKEN

Yeah. Let's buff an already borderline broken move.

Palutena buffs
please
I will literally never play Lucina or Marth again if he just takes some frames off her tilts

>Do you not understand situations where there is no DIing or jumping?
>Are you really this stupid?
I acknowledged this and explained that it would only affect a minority of characters, it is already guaranteed on a lot of the cast + the lighter weights can jump out.

>All changing i-frames will do is change the dynamic of how the game is played
For the better, yes.

>For the better, yes.
>"Hurr! Why isn't Smash 4 like maylay!?"

Fucking DESTROYED.

lol sheik wins

Lower / shorten the blast zones by a significant amount to make the game faster and avoid those situations where characters can't kill until like 160-200%.

If Jigglypuff gets buffed I'll return to the game
return of the Queen

You know it ;)

People like you are the worst.
I can practically guess you're a stream monster.

>tan

And you are...?