/dbg/ Dirty Bomb

Waiting for patch edition
>Is it p2w?
Maybe
>How the loadout system works:
stealth-nerf.com/dirty-bomb-the-loadout-system-explained/
>Loadout/weapon/augment charts
forums.dirtybomb.nexon.net/discussion/12972/the-db-genome-project-everything-there-is-to-know-about-loadouts
>Recommended loadouts (Updated but still a WIP - Not quite finished, give your feedback)
dropbox.com/s/etdws8bydkfiw1a/dbgloadoutguide2.0.png?dl=0
>How do I get this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/333930/
>Wiki:
dirtybomb.gamepedia.com
>Join our steam group and play with us:
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbg_fags
>Wanna play competitive?
-
>Tweaks and HUD customization
pastebin.com/iHnY6YWe
>Singleplayer map practice and testing commands
pastebin.com/ePz8VnJd
>Basics:
youtube.com/watch?v=-LJUmnLDpDw
youtube.com/watch?v=6lGdwdnyWB0
>Advanced:
youtube.com/watch?v=5CsMPX6800Y
>Aim/reflex training:
aim400kg.com/
>Discord:
discord.gg/0gP8aNVcec7ggHEl
>Teamspeak:
ts.dbn.gg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvCFbP0UAzM
youtube.com/watch?v=fph8Epl6F_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

update when

Proxy best waifu :3

why haven´t you ordered pick related?

Because i can't triforce ;_;

▲ ▲ but she can teach you

you start :^)

Kek. Well memed
Because she is not real

Sparks has lighter hair than that
And green eyes
1/5 replica

I wish i could, but you're not real either
Hi Animegirl99

you can do it
why do you keep spamming the pictures from this degenrate trap

To keep the thread alive :3

>implying killing myself will get me what i want
No, i am too pragmatic for believing that shit

You could atleast spam fappable traps and not this cancerous picture, which i assume is you

Also I don't think this guy looks like a trap

>thread starts by talking about triforce
>Proceed to bash AnimGirl99
>now it's silent
Any of you want to talk about the game or do i fuck off ?

You start

Do you think the game will die after the two new maps and the next update ?
I mean, i am angry seeing all the MM changes, the whole game going towards the MOBA way
>punishment for leaving casual games
>can't balance a game anymore (for best and worst - sometimes it's actually useful)
>some others i can't recall RN
What do you people think ?

I'm glad punishment for leaving casual games is being introduced. It's the only way the balance issues that everyone whines about can be addressed, since the entire reason they exist was because people keep leaving and joining after the autoshuffle. It might also make people a bit more serious about objectives.

People who cry for balance in a game mode in which everybody can freely drop in or drop out are stupid. Casual MM with backup community servers is the way to go.

>some high lvl actually has /dbg/ clantag
>hes trash

>it's dixumixu

Those are the good reasons, but i am betting it will encourage semi/complete afkers, moving just when about to kick, instead of straight out leaving, for people needing to do something else while the game started.
My League of Legends (yes yes, cancer is me) showed that to me
Also having the liberty to leave a game when you want is a pretty big deal for me. Feeling forced to stay isn't one of the thing i sign up for when playing a FPS

>seem to winning the game
>people call for a shuffle

Why is it a valid reason to call for a shuffle when one team is winning when that's the entire point of the game?

Vote kicking is easy.

Also if you're a MOBA player you really shouldn't feel trapped by the short games in DB. Even a full stopwatch match is short in comparison.

I stopped playing those, too cancerous for what it gave me
I am not a MOBA player anymore.
>you really shouldn't feel trapped by the short games in DB
It's just, psychological, you know ? It feels like it, even if not really that long. It's the feel of it, not the effect

>punishment for leaving casual games

I bet there's not even a reward like extra creds for continuous games in the same server.
Having to start with 2v2 or less every time in a new game is way more problematic than people leaving mid-game.

I'm sure whatever the punishment will be it won't be so bad that it'll stop you from leaving a game that you seriously hate. It'll probably just discourage you when you're on the fence about it.

I really like that they're doing that. People often quit games way too soon when they could have won if they didn't just give up. I've seen some ridiculous wins.

The playerbase needs to be fixed then, as hard as it can be. It's not a game problem IMO.
I never left a game right before loosing or mid game, but more at the start after getting bashed in while nobody elste tries to help, and i'm like "yea, fuck this"
This could be a nice fix, 5% more creds each game till a 30%-50% cap, something like that

What other changes do you wish to see in the coming update /dbg/?

It is a game issue. The game herds people into behaving how the devs want. People aren't inherently different whatever game they play, but they behave very differently in different games. Obviously how the game is made is the main factor.

>This could be a nice fix, 5% more creds each game till a 30%-50% cap, something like that
Except we already have a worse punishment than that in the game. You don't get shit if you leave, but people still leave.

aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SD YOU PIECE OF SHIT FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT
NOOOOOWW
FIIIX
IIIIT

Fix it? Did you say damage buff for fletcher? Got it, fix implemented! :D

All I want is a Phoenix card with Crotzini and Extra Supplies.

Also, will probably craft the new Arty dreiss card

i've had only a few issues with leavers, and it often happens because teams are unbalanced
-caused by people leaving between games/when teams just got formed
Getting higher credits as you stay on one server would fix something i think

>shuffle goes through
>top three players from the winning team (the reason they were winning) get switched with the top three players on the losing team

What's the fucking point of shuffling?
It only ever serves to pander to bottom scoring scrubs who need to be carried.
It doesn't fucking balance shit. It just turns it upside down and pointlessly extends the game.

>scoring free wins
I don´t have a problem with shuffeling at the start of the round, but most shuffles happen midway when someone realizes that they are loosing.
Also people always expect to win or have a 50/50 chance of winning which no game can deliver constantly.
The community is the biggest problem when talking about shuffeling

>be defender
>attackers can't even get close to objective
>shuffle goes through when there's a minute left
>get switched, the attacking shitter who called the vote goes to defenders
>plant C4
>defenders can't even think about defusing
>continue stomping in the later stages of the map as well
>same shitter calls for a shuffle again

This feature needs to be gone already.

Where the fuck is link to previous thread, you cunt?

>he lives in the past

Katana Kira, BANZAI!

Can Proxy ever be put on the same level as Fletcher? She's my favorite engie but it feels as though she is limited by her own design.

She's fun because she's challenging to be successful with, unlike Felcher

Should I try to get into a team in this game, or is it so dead that it's better to compete in memewatch?

Go play your casual garbage game already, faggot.

this, stomping people with proxy in pubs is the easiest thing in the game, same goes for Kira imo

>playing competitive without getting rewarded
Just have fun stomping pubs

Sure just get involved with DBN, I've known players that just got into the game ~2 months ago and are already in teams.

DBN is run by shitters, but they're all dirty bomb has at this point. If you want to deal with them, they're more than accepting towards new players.

>delivering punishment for shit that happened 20+ days prior as the team in question is making a legitimate complaint about vague rules and how poorly the event staff are doing their jobs

>man makes a thread on reddit to complain about shit that probably stood to be complained about
>"Based on this thread, I'm banning you people"

that boy aint right

>tandem unicycle is at it again
How many screenshots of this autist do we have here ? i'm legit curious

Im gonna do it

>rhino
Have fun being a fatass

What happens if he loses ? Does his dad whip him with a belt ? What about other aspects of his life ? Does he try and fuck people over constantly just so he "wins" all the time ? If he gets mugged, does he call or a vote so he can join the muggers and assault someone else ?

soul crushing disappointment coming up

not bad i guess

Good choice :3

Guys, when is the update coming? I missed the news dump.

When the fuck do we get to open the box?

doing tradeups before 2nd gen cards go life

You'll never run out of salt again

who wants to have a party when subz finally kills himself

I'll just be satisfied that the world is a better place.

Friendly reminder to join our new steam group :3

I'll be honest with you guys, I've played lots of games and have streamed them on many platforms, but Dirty Bomb has to be the most welcoming community I've ever been apart of. You're all so nice, and generous when it comes to welcoming someone who's incredibly new to the game.
The best part, I feel, is whether it's on Twitch or in game, everyone's so nice, and gives me tips and feedback when I do something like make a mistake or whatever it may be. Like, I wouldn't know how to wall jump, which apparently is SUPER important without my chat, and in game strangers guiding me in some way.
I've never really fancied any free to play game like this, but I have to say, you guys have another friend in your community. The game is fun and engaging, and everyone's so nice. It's like, literally the opposite of Counter-Strike. It's great. I really just wanted to stop by and show my appreciation to all of you, you're all great.
See you in game! -bzb0y

>all of this
kek, nice pasta

Pasta aside this community is actually pretty cool. The only complete retard I've come across was Sneak, plus some people that aren't all bad but can be annoying at times like t$t or pr0w.

kill yourself

Hi scrubstanze

>subz
>not just "kys senpai"

>1v1
>beat him with a pistol headshot
>he gibs himself
>1% hp

this game can be satisfying sometimes

>tfw I lose most of my 1v1 at close range cause my aim is piss-poor when I gotta dance around with the enemy

I'll git gut one day.

Turn your sens up, that's why 360 per long mouse swipe is the best sens because CQC happens a lot and you need to be able to aim well after a 180 turn

youtube.com/watch?v=RvCFbP0UAzM

>Uploaded on 13 May 2016
At least post something new

>Hochfir with bigger blast
about time

>double time on everything
top kek

At least their meta was unchanged, less new cards to grind

>

It was a private video, he was clearly instructed to only publish the link today.

>What is watchprivatevideohack.ru

niceme.me

Does anyplace have a list of the known 2nd gen loadouts?

youtube.com/watch?v=fph8Epl6F_g

Old news, newfag

MISSION RESET SOON FELLOW PLAYERS

They reset 3 minutes ago

No, they reset 10 minutes ago.

in response to last thread...

>SD just keeps doing shilling events and loadouts shit

What about fixing bugs, performance and actually new maps.

And when the fuck is the game supposed to be ready for ESL and other competitive leagues? I think the game is perfectly ready in its current state to be honest, it's not like there isn't some competitiveness already

>What about fixing bugs, performance and actually new maps.
those are for after the beta is over

Remove dbn from the OP .

They banned players for doing literally nothing wrong.