Hots

Google Chromie is now live

>What's new
Bunch of shit announced. Chromie and Medivh. Season 1 finally rolling out. New Ranking systems.

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20111014/ranked-play-revamp-5-6-2016

[YouTube] Heroes of the Storm: Chromie Hero Spotlight (ALL Abilities & Talents!) (embed)

[YouTube] Heroes of the Storm: Medivh Hero Spotlight (ALL Abilities & Talents!) (embed)

>where do I find you panda-loving faggots
/join Veeky Forums

>Do you have a discord?
discord.gg/0u3cyKnzMnnU2wjN

>What hero should I buy?
Find the ones you enjoy playing and buy those. Don't buy cheap heroes just to get into Hero League, it's not worth rushing into.

>Links nobody visits anyway
Official Site: us.battle.net/heroes/en/
General News: heroesnexus.com/
Tips & Tricks: heroesofthestorm.github.io/tips
Hero Rankings and Statistics: hotslogs.com/Default
Talent Calculator: heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/
All of the hero voice lines: rpboyer15.github.io/sounds-of-the-storm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80bBqPdjBAs
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20120032/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-may-17-2016-5-17-2016
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20120032/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-may-17-2016-5-17-2016#Art
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>google chromie

Where the FUCK is Timmy???

I'm going to make some delicious whipped cream pancakes with agave syrup while waiting for the servers to go back up.
Anyone wants some? Too bad, because can't have any, haha.

ded

Where the FUCK is Maiev????

>Both Rexxar and Misha gain Health Regeneration bonuses up to 30 Health per second, but only Rexxar will gain the 600 Health bonus on Quest completion.
WHY THE FUCK
>let's give the squish more health but not the bear haha :^)

Paladins. HA!

>[embed]
Just kidding, I didn't make a new thread because I already made the same mistake twice

Gee it's almost like Rexxar's low health bar is his primary weakness and failing as a warrior, and Misha's health bar is totally acceptable.

You think you want Misha to also gain health bonus, but you actually don't

The changes matchmaking where they won't use good players and force them into russian teams to balance the skill level in both teams, holy shit finally, i am SO FUCKING TIRED of being used as a crutch who has to carry entire fucking teams of shitters

#
Your cloud serpent heals, dummy. It lets you heal yourself and a target.

I don't get her Templar GLORIOUS joke.

Well, I get the "I have now!" part. God, I love her voice.

when's the maintenance going to be over?

Lili shake it off is now lvl 16? Good work blizzard, lili is now trash. Being uncatcheable was her thing, now she is a joke who can't even target heal or run away.

The ballad of the salty kael.
Just a few of his best lines.

Approximately at 10:00 AM PDT

>HL
>Eternal Conflict
>Someone picks Nova, team groans
>next pick is hovering over Abathur

Should I just leave if he picks him?

>Everything in that picture
Don't know who to hate the most, they all sound annoying as fuck

sooo 25 minutes?

How late are we gonna get extended for maintenance today?

enjoy your leaver penalty fuccboi

Jesus, where are you guys even getting these fucking builds? Look at HOTSLOGS, the Master talent lists have this for that tier.

Shake It Off 69
Pitch Perfect 71
The Good Stuff 138
Lightning Serpent 250

Shake it off literally is the worst one. Herbal is okay, but you still are supposed to go serpent, because it is your targeted healing.

Two For One 119
Herbal Cleanse 146
Serpent Sidekick 222

>new hero added
>stupid chromie nobody wanted, heroes that everyone wants will have to wait for fucking months
>the new hero is once more OP as fuck to lure retarded cunts into buying her while overpriced
>will nerf her to shit two weeks later
and it works every fucking time, it's not even blizz's fault. why stop doing it, when retards fall for it every single time?

Nth for Dehaka Rule 34 when.

Chromie isn't even remotely OP.

says the retard who is the first to buy her and play her thinking "wow she is totally not op, i am just this good at this game"
You are the problem.

i can sign in

>chromie
>op
what did i miss?

>Tfw want to buy Chromie, but even if she isn't OP like people say Blizzard will still nerf her in the coming weeks

>if you mash the clock often enough it enables a clock on the main menu

READY

Who here in queue with chromie

>The mana per second cost on her slow ult barely beats out her mana regen at level 9 and she regens more mana than it cost at level 12

Uhhh hello????

what's the price?

What is this menu music? I love it.

A rim job and a reach around
15,000 or $9.70 for just the hero since her skin is shit and master skin is awesome

15000???????????????????????????????????!!!

Time to try the amerifat server, let's see how much more shit they are compared to eu

Is this your first time having a new champion come out? They are always 15,000 gold for a few weeks.

Try Q or W build first?

>Remember when people complained about Li-Ming's range

If only they knew that Chromie was coming

waaaaaaaaaaaaat
da faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak

just walk away from her

Pretty sure that people complained about Mass of Johan for that first week.

What are going to do with Arthas?
Buffs or no buffs?

>Have ai teammates unchecked
>Throws me in a game with chomie and 3 ai teammates

BLIZZAARD

No Easter eggs for this screen?

It makes a sound when you click the sand clock, but nothing happens

Same thing happen to me.Did they fuck up something?

>/hotsg/ nowhere in the OP
you failed

>Dat range for the dragon

People will complain about chromie destroying towers from afar just like they did with Leming

Check the patch notes.

Her W is on a longass cooldown and if she uses it to hit structures she has literally zero waveclear.

DOES SOMEONE HAVE THE COMPARISON OF OLD ARTHAS AND THE VISUAL REWORK?

That will not stop people from complaining the moment they see a chromie wasting it on a tower from far away

he doesn't look very visually reworked to me

There is no visual rework. All of his changes are gameplay-related.

>someone was so mad that he invented a fake aa bronze li ming build
my sides

Chromie is cute! CUTE!

Chromie a cute

Even worse than i thought, amerifats are a joke at this game

who /felqueenchromie/ here?!

not me
I'm in EU

1-3 Chromie
4-6 Li-Ming
7-9 Dehaka
0 Digit before last decides

Chromie ult isn't her turning into a dragon, similar to dragon knight, for a short period of time
what a fucking joke

Seriously, where is she? Do we have to wait until after tomorrow's maintenance?

I tried her and she is garbage. Be more hyped for the better qm matching

>that WoW Chromie model

Weren't they just changing ranked matching

>Tracer is a Chromie counter

What did they mean by this?

My god, he's OP now
I'm satisfied
Also thanks

when will eu get chromie?

btw, I wanna FUCK chromie

Tracer can use all of her blinks to hopefully maybe get in range of Chromie and then recall, maybe the Chromie will use her "suuuuper" long cooldowns on the Tracer!

>Don't worry, that's going to get nerfed

Past and future me confirmed OP, blizz will nerf it

Chromie looks cute and FUN!

us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20120032/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-may-17-2016-5-17-2016

just the changes from the PTR

Is there any real reason for the removal of berserk on raynor & zeratool?

>vikings finally getting buffed indirectly
is it happening?

Chromie is pure fun in qm.

How did they get buffed?

less stuns, meaning that they have marginally better chances at running out of shit
this is not really unique to them but it is a change to things which indirectly positively affects them

They turned seasoned marksman into a quest so you get 30% attack speed for 3 seconds on a 60 second CD when you complete it.

Speak for yourself
Chromie's release makes the fifth new hero in a row that specifically takes a giant shit on TLV

I don't think it's a coincidence

s-shh
i want to believe that they aren't completely hellbent on turning the vikings completely unplayable

Neato, i was afraid my meme all-in zeratul build would lose value

Oh, it's not too significant. Not as significant as the indirect buff to Illidan from these stun nerfs

Seasoned Marksman

A reward has been added to this Questing Talent.
Quest: Increases Attack Damage by 0.2 for each enemy Minion killed nearby, and 0.5 for each Hero Takedown, up to a maximum of 40.
Reward: After gaining 40 bonus Attack Damage, Seasoned Marksman can be activated to increase Attack Speed by 30% for 3 seconds. 60 second cooldown.

Plus a buff kael since his stun duration wasn't touched.

>Arthas has received updated visuals.

it's at least something
after they crippled them with the scaling changes, "fixed" their ability to have dead vikings access the fountain while the others' fountains are still on cooldown, and added a plethora of heroes who can kill any of them on a whim, this is at least a very tiny buff

>quoting only small snippets
i love this false information meme
>Arthas has received updated VISUAL EFFECTS TO COINCIDE WITH HIS TALENT REWORK.

Okay so does Chromie have a dick or what?

Why do you say that?

I guess it's time to switch to full time Conviction instead of Battle Momentum for Johanna

>making up quotes
i love this false information meme
>Arthas has received a new model with several updated graphics, along with his talent rework.

(You)
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20120032/heroes-of-the-storm-patch-notes-may-17-2016-5-17-2016#Art

She has a male name but blizzard confirmed she is a girl years ago.

is he a male dragon?

In the poke quotes she specially say that the name is not a male name, it's just that you don't understand the intricacies of dragons

>"Interestingly, "ormu" is typical of the male bronze dragon, while "ormi" is typical of the female."

No in her pokes she says if you say that you don't know shit about dragons and should never talk about them again