/gtag/ Grand Theft Auto General

The purge is coming...

Previous thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
Note: We have a no crew-killing rule. Do not fellow kill crew members or you will be kicked.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.
>Discord - Join us, we don't bite! Just one rule: Don't be a jerk.
discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp

>Thread archive
/gtag/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/
/gtaog/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/slg/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zSej7DP6GPM
discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp
strawpoll.me/10240195
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for who is gamefreak?

Xth for no new content to make a good "Xth for ______" post with.

His name is sam houser I think

4th for new here what is this

is there any way to disable radio stations only when i get in a car

this is a general for the video game grand theft auto, and mostly the rather recent grand theft auto online.

Hold the left D-pad button till the radio wheel pops up, and pull the highlighted wheel slot down to the bottom, using the right analog stick.

sorry, should have specified i mean a mod or something. the radios get annoying as fuck quickly and so does just turning them off.

Turn music all the way down in the pause menu.

Ban wave in 30 minutes, hopefully.

same just happened to me

>my face whenever some asshurt skiddie goes down the list and kicks all the GTAG one by one after getting his shit shoved in

Can someone come up with an OP for the /v/eekend we're doing later this week?

please

xth for Honk!

No I'm on PC, people would advise you to stay away from me.

First time I've seen a stock version of that car, it's nice as fuck.

nth for Sabrepost.

>stay away from me

Unpopular Opinion: Null is actually a decent player and is quite enjoyable to be around in-game. They only get a bad rap because of the occasional shitty gamemode (fuck first person lock tbqh) and the Dicksore drama. If you're smart enough to keep your head out of said drama and not fall for the memes, they're pretty fun to play with.

Imagine fucking having that in the game.
Top & Nice.

"When you have a choice between the clown van and anything else, why would you not choose the clown van?"

Some people honestly cannot handle the idea of playing games with a girl. It drives them insane and physically hurts them.

>mfw he had his bodyguards confused I don't did the helicopter crash (got domed) and then fucked off to the mask shop while he flipped out

tfw my bodyguard confused, he the helicopter got domed (crashed) and I told them to fuck off to the mask shop as I flip out.

I hate how much bullshit spots they have on this game where it you will just slip on nothing.

wet gravelly roads with a clown van mate.

I mean stuff like this!

Helicopters only going into stalling and exploding in five seconds instead of instantly exploding from homing launchers when?

Nessi here
Fuck off, helicopters are fine as they are
The Swift could use a speed buff though, and the Annihilator an HP buff, aswell as a gunship version of the Annihilator

Doing this only on WEAPONIZED helos but the launcher not locking onto civilian helos at all when?

>girl

Ok, how about we make it so you have to actually have to aim straight at the thing you're trying to lock on to instead of vaguely in their general direction?

Or have to accuse them of cheating and make shitty webms trying to "prove" it because no way in hell can a girl be the best gtag has ever seen.

rip

Why not just making it Laser guided instead of heat seeking?
Also, it's funny how the Annihilator has the flare system installed, yet they don't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSej7DP6GPM

The swift could use a HP buff, and the Annihilator could just a speed buff

>shooting an actual flare as a helicopter passenger does diddly
Fucking hell R*

>he doesn't know

>Mfw someone else links one of my videos

I've made it.

>other people flying helicopters
I'm sad now. u_u

Swifts are weak but high speed luxury helicopter
Annihilator is a military util helicopter

One of them operates in combat and gets abused, hence needing more HP

>one tiny little flare has higher tempature than the exhaust of an engine
ok

I don't know, or believe.

I'd be okay with a slow tracking laser guided missile. The homing launcher is way, way too powerful for how extremely easy it is to use

Sure, the only problem I guess I have with them, is that they shoot hella too fast.
>webm related
3 missiles in under 14 seconds is fucking stupid

yeah, but it's the DHS/NOOSE model military util helicopter so unless they make a military variant then I think Speed and a bit of health would be better than a ton of health.

But just imagine a gunship Annihilator in black, or desert tan with guns like the insurgent has for two gunners in the back, and four pairs of mounted swiveling machine guns controllable by either the pilot or co-pilot along with flares, and 4 extra seats so it can fit 6 or even 8 players, and the 4 in the rear can dismount the helo via rappel rope, all while it keeps it's GTA IV speed and maneuverability.

They kind of need flares that last 14 seconds or more.

I just want a helicopter that you can drop grenades from

This ain't half-life 2, bruddah.

GUYS DISCORD IS DOWN, ARE YOU IN HERE?

We really need a backup for when discord goes down all the time, you should all get skype.

You can see the bushes you spin around. If you can't make a good line, either git gud or stop complaining.

Not down famalam

>>Discord - Join us, we don't bite! Just one rule: Don't be a jerk.
>discord.gg/0yiNSK46sWm0vYDp

WTF IS THIS?

the "join US" is just sad

It's the updated OP. Get used to it.

CLEARTYPE MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT

Mind explaining why without using any buzzwords?

>linux

Then turn your fucking font hinting up.

Are there any mods that allow you to replace a GTA IV protagonist with a customised online character in the single player mode? I mean specifically your online character, without the need to import a brand new character model.

The 'us' implies direct association between the general and the discord, which simply should not exist. Competitive exclusion principle states that only the general or the discord can successfully exist, unless the discord takes on a secondary, niche role as to no longer partake in direct competition. So for the survival of both, the discord must remain different, and separate from the general.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS, IM ON A SHIT TOP, CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN TOO AHHHHH.

also my craptop is all for performance.
>winblows

If the general wants to survive it has to embrace Discord.

>I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT IS
pls

I guess you have a point, there should still be a military variant

>discord is now in the OP
fuck /gtag/, im off this, literally not coming back

Does this affect performance by any chance?

Can you explain why? My statement adequately explained as to why the discord needs to remain an unofficial, "word of mouth" side club so neither occupy the same niche.

Yes, it makes you read faster.

>TWO Kurumas

For what purpose

I mean I can read just as fine without clear type?

So when I drive in orbit around my waifu, we are both shielded from my beta decay

When are we going to get muscles/reps promoted to higher positions?

They occupy the same niche and always will. The general needs the discord to live. It needs to become official so the general can evolve into something better.

>They occupy the same niche and always will. The general needs the discord to live. It needs to become official so the general can evolve into something better.
Tell me you're baiting.
Holy fuck discordfags kill yourselves.
Thanks for the shitty OP too.

>The general needs the discord to live.
Why?

Does anyone have any experience creating subreddits, specifically GTA/crew subreddits? I need some assets created.

>When are we going to get muscles/reps promoted to higher positions?
Never the current lieus and comms are active and new ones will only cause problems.
>The general needs the discord to live
Oh nevermind, go fuck yourself.
The discord killed the thread by moving the discussion to your little circlejerk.

You are an idiot.sfw

The general is what it is, the general. The crew is based on the general. We don't recruit from anywhere but the general and occasionally /v/ since it's obviously our elder sister board.

You don't add to or take away from the general/gtag crew and have it still be gtag. It might as well be a subreddit + discord group of friends crew if what you want is to happen. Nothing wrong with that, actually. Just don't siphon off /gtag/ for it.

/gtag/ is full of people who hate each other and are terrible people, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No no no, I'm not saying the general should die yet. The general will serve as a beacon to invite new crew members to the discord and by extension the crew.

Are you mentally retarded or is this some kind of joke? I'm really curious, did the doctor docked you in the head when you were born or did he let you fall face first into the floor or something?
How is shifting activity into another place going to keep the fucking general alive?

I'm the progenitor of this chain, but put it in good words. The fact they occupy the same niche is the problem. Did you read my post, or even finish high school?

>supplement
it's doing the opposite
It's not helping at all, it's literally LITERALLY a circlejerk, an actual one.

Literally fuck off with discord, if you're going to stay in that shitshow of a chat, then stay there and don't even come to gtag.

It sure makes it easier to get people to do game modes / free roam & heists a lot faster.

How retarded are you?

pls tell me you're European, I can expect this lack of critical thinking from them.

>No no no
I directly quoted you and asked why. You can't just say no.

>I'm not saying the general should die yet.
Either you are, or you're bringing up unrelated shit. Answer the fucking question.

What is steam, everyone has a steam

>gamemodes
the shit everyone complains about, which is literally the same people playing, with shit rules, shit hosts, shit cars?

I don't have enough money to kill myself

The part you're missing is that the crew was made for the general, not the other way around.

Wow, lot's of shitters tonight.

Knows what I'm talking about. Discord is more efficient and is superior to this general. But the general still has a use before we can phase it out. We need to advertise to other users on /v/ as well as other Veeky Forums generals, possibly /k/ as I imagine they would take an interest in Grand Theft Auto games. The general is what we use to introduce potential players to PC GTAG via the Discord.

Eat your heart out

No it doesn't, it creates the illusion since it's active communication while the thread is passive. When you spam a post there, nearly everyone in the discord is in game too. When you spam thread, people in the game may not check, and people in the thread may not be in game. Because you see it easier to organize a small minority, you think it can be applied to larger groups, which is fundamentally flawed.

we are hitting European levels of retardation

New discord crew when? It's much more active and less cancerous than what's going on in here.

Ezek stop being a bitch.

>It's much more active and less cancerous than what's going on in here.
Then keep your ass in there and stop making irrelevant posts like those.

better keep that speed up, fat man. You two might drift apart

it doesnt cost money to jump off a building

or do you mean in GTA?

POLL

strawpoll.me/10240195

Stop making polls for bullshit you already know, just fucking split off already so we don't have to deal with you anymore.

Hello?

Why don't you just make a new crew for the discord, dipshit?