/mbgg/ - Mobage General #548

No peeking edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

himeuta.org/showthread.php?5596-Girls-Frontline/page3
mhao.me/wx.html
gf.ppgame.com/web/pc/index.html.
pastebin.com/R4BnuvGi
xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/286
xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/26730
モンスターストライク.gamewith.jp/article/show/2233
shironeko.me/quest?id=332
shironeko.me/quest?id=335
finalfantasyexvius.com/register/
webmshare.com/GyrX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I'm actually sitting here waiting for a fucking mobile game gacha
How did it get to this? I'm going to be so fucking disappointed aren't I? God.

>Last Period has maintenance
>Daily quest time zone bug still not fixed
>LINE stamp spammers still not restricted/viciously murdered
>Game crashes right at login bonus screen

There is no disappointment if you're looking forward to everyone.
Fuck dupes however.

girls frontline temporary account registration guide

himeuta.org/showthread.php?5596-Girls-Frontline/page3
read from post 28 onwards.

things you'll need:
wechat
a phone that can scan QR code at mhao.me/wx.html (one user mentioned this only seems to work during chinese work hours?)
girls frontline website at gf.ppgame.com/web/pc/index.html. seems to only work in chrome.

one of the issues with that method was that in previous betas you can reset password so your account could just get stolen with those temporary chinese numbers. right now there doesn't seem to be a password reset option but treat it as a temporary account anyway until when/if they open up email registration

S L U T
L
U
T

I will be disappointed too, anyway, what do I need to do with these missions?

>Battle-master's Path
Im guessing you just need to win battles?

Those are just from clearing fights. There's similar available for running solo with girls or with mono-weapon parties.
Guide has this stuff

Yeah, I was reading the cards last night before going to sleep.
And since I don't have a link for fire I'll be getting this one.

I'm rolling only for this card and only once, but I know I wont get her, need to save for onsen part 3 that will have best tits e swimsuits

Clear Difficulty 251~300 Battle 100x

Is there a reason no one talks about VA?

Shironeko pastebin: pastebin.com/R4BnuvGi

Four star project event currently going on. Click on the event banner and vote for your favorite character by picking them as your assist character and finishing the stage. Character with the lowest amount of votes will be kicked out of the gacha.

Variant gacha ending on 5/18 15:59 JST. That is in around 12~ hours from now.

It's not very good is the main reason.

Why not, it's pretty fun

Shit rates. Gameplay gets boring. The maps are more of a chore than anything else.

I don't mean this in an offensive way as I haven't played it, but Shironeko/BGHS gameplay doesn't get boring?

>Go all in
>Get every card but the girl you want's
>Throw phone at wall and quit
One of the few good things about characters in Shironeko being powercreeped within a month is that it makes it much easier to give up

>best tits e swimsuits
>onsen
>towels
Even if we get part 3, all that's left is... NOTHING!

In both of those games you can move and dodge and you have more control over the space and the enemies.

Wakfu tv series mobage when?

>Goddess Kiss arena shop sells five fragments for 500 coins
>One arena victory is 60 coins
>You have five tries with slow regen

The characters not coming back for a really long time and all the gems you get make self control really hard though. I decided that I was going to skip this memorial set and I tossed a total of 750 gems at it because the two variants make a cute couple.

Got Margarite and Harley X in a reroll in Monster Strike. They're in different places in different tier lists, so I'm asking here if they're worth sticking with? Margarite is top tier in one and 3 tiers down in another tier list I saw so

Is there a reason Divine Gate isn't discussed either?

It is sometimes but very rarely. Mostly when there's a new collab or a collab vote. I dunno why it's not discussed more. It seemed pretty ok when I tried it.

I'm using these

reroll tier list
xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/286

strongest unit tier list
xn--eckwa2aa3a9c8j8bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/26730

The 5 ticket to arena regenerates? I thought it just reset to 5 everyday.

user I think you're forgetting the one who is usually the best for lewd cards

I'm a bit worried about time-frame for part 3. I could potentially see them doing it very shortly after swimsuits, when everyone is out of gems, maybe around Yukata time.

I wonder if they'll do another vote for Yukata.

How is the game?

Aw that sucks, my units aren't on there. Don't want to be rerolling but I guess it might be smart to try for lucifer all night

I think they regenerate. Also, if you lose, it suggests paying to keep the streak.

Oh jesus, I still haven't bought everything from the store

B U T T
U
T
T

I ended up spending 750 after deciding to mostly skip this one, too.

500 of that was in hopes of getting Coppelia, though.

Kurumi is really modest compared to the other titty monsters. Her first blatantly lewd outfit was Flora, then Rouge. Santa didn't really show much and before that it was maybe her cheerleader outfit.

C U T E
U
T
E

>time zone bug
Nips don't care about baka gaijins, I doubt they'll ever fix it.

>tfw my top 3 girls in the same gatcha
>tfw I will only roll dupes of the ones I don't like with all my gems

For what it's worth, I play it, though I have yet to clear any descends. The game is pretty unorthodox, so it's tough for me to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

lucifer is the equivalent of pad godfest exclusive, you can't reroll for her now. The event happened once a month for 3 days.

for example this month モンスターストライク.gamewith.jp/article/show/2233

I'm 100% sure they RESET everyday and not regenerate. Unless regenerate is a VIP perk then I don't know.

Except for Anko, who generally goes out of her way to hide them.

I dropped it because I figured I'd never get far unless I learner jap for the skills since it's a Bungho game and I bet the skills are a massive part in the mid to late game content like in PAD.

My eyes, they fucking bleed.
3 to go.

>Everyone in GK arena has the same units
Gacha wasn't kind to them

The wiki has most of them translated, though. I'm more disappointed by the fact that it's so difficult to get the cards you want, as there are no godfest-like events.

Variant gacha ends on that time but the event is ending at the end of the month according to Shironeko.me

shironeko.me/quest?id=332
shironeko.me/quest?id=335

There's still time to host and grind Variant coop if you haven't had the chance.

I hope they rerun previous memorials soon. I really want another chance at Ruushe and Noah. Would love to have another chance at Palme in the future too but the other two have bigger chances of being rerun, especially Ruushe that has been getting new art lately for some reason.

Dem tits, I know I won't get her, I will most likely get another fucking Miki, I hate that little shit.

What does Anko's Ankos smells like?

It does but I hate having to bounce between the wiki and the game. I did that with PAD a little when I changed to the JP version and that wasn't great and in that case I even remembered a lot of the skills after playing 3 or so months on NA servers.

I admit, I usually forget Anko is in the titty monster category specifically because of what you said.

Dirty fujoshi sweat

Avatarfag is banable offense, redditor.

MYDICK

>Posting pictures of a game you're talking about is avataring

Are you really offended by someone posting relevant images on a image board?

It's because people are hoping for a Swimsuit Ruushe. Including me.

More Noah would be nice too. But less interested in a swimsuit version of her, since her outfit is basically a swimsuit already.

I didn't realize it for a while, despite being an Ankofag since the game came out.

Why?

I'm hoping for that too. The main reason I didn't go all in for variants is the upcoming gachas and the possibility of Swimsuit Ruushe.

I'm going to say my prayers to the angel of luck and go all in if there's a new version of Ruushe soon. I should have stuck to my initial decision of not rolling to have more gems for that but having the self control to stop yourself from doing impulse rolls is hard.

For noah, its more of wanting to have a second chance to roll her instead of wanting to see her in a swimsuit.

Do you play on NA or JP?

Mumi !

I want to taste anime meat

The best homunculi are Ifrina, Walrus, and Pigeon.
So that's per color.

Is it better to use my resources to replace a purple tank with a gold one or promote an existing gold?

If you are asking this you probably don't have acess to T3 equipment so i'd say get gold tank.

Variant Noah, transforms into jellyfish

Any idea how they'll decide the remaining 5 characters for summer set?

Whoever they feel like putting in.

Is there any way to tell what the best ammo is for a tank you havent gotten yet?
I'm planning on going down the IS/BA/SU lines where AP, APCR, HE, and HEAT all appear a lot so I'm not sure which ones I should be investing in

From the tanks stat screen in the R&D or on the various wikis or other sites on the internet. You're going to research every ammo type in the end anyway and locking yourself to some specific lines is retarded.

What a cutie.

/人(,,・ヮ・,,)人\

Mumi is definitely one of those girls I could see become a teen mom

>mfw mumi hater user has a facebook page
I know who he is now

How can you combine an anonymous poster with a facebook account?

Because his name is mumi ashito.

mumi is for lewding

Shiho will never give a soap bath and wash your dick with her tits.

why live?

Finally managed to roll a 5* in LP.

mumi

I want to drink some of Zoes Strawberry G-Milk.

which mobage has the cutest girls
i want to hnnnggghh to death

Are they gonna add a Variant to the normal gacha?

finalfantasyexvius.com/register/
seems to be up again.
no official release-date, though.

i want to fug jumbo

Not with this round of normal gacha additions, looks like. There will be some sooner or later, though.

I'll give her a jumbo one if you know what I mean

They haven't been more specific than "Summer 2016" so far.

Reminder about the onsen gacha, which starts in about 7 hours.

The guaranteed 4-star apply to the first and second 10+1 of the day. This resets at midnight in Japan. If you roll any more than two 10+1 per day during these 4 days, you're relying on the good blessings of the rng.

If you want to avoid the colopl dupe crystals, maybe consider spacing out your rolls and avoid rolling around the same time on each day. Or don't, and just follow your usual rituals because this is just a hopeful/hopeless guess on dupe avoidance.

Dunno what the event will entail. Maybe the same HP draining nonsense as last time. The premise is that they're going to strengthen their friendship, but something about the onsen has changed. Sakura, Hinata, and Sadone are getting their Onsen Yukata.

webmshare.com/GyrX8

There she is again!
That fucking cunt!
I will punch my phone if I get her again!

Tonight you will be blessed with a thousand mikis

Is this working for anyone? I cannot get it to work

You know what she says, happiness comes to those who smile!

which part?

The part where you magically get a Chinese number to use? I download wechat and use the barcode scanner within wechat to scan that barcode and it lead me to download another chinese app. Got that one as well and stuck.

At what stage do you get a chinese number to put for girls frontline?