Neptunia General #909

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/WmjiAjQ2

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune confirmed in production. Platform and release date not yet announced.
gematsu.com/2016/04/first-four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details

Megadimension annouced for Steam
gematsu.com/2016/05/megadimension-neptunia-vii-coming-pc-via-steam-summer

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies is out

Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls releasing in October for NA.
EU Fall 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfrjjnOLTpo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry friend, not even the nepfags think she's Perfect Heart, see the last thread.
Neptune herself doesn't think so either. Give it up.

Vert is best goddess.

THANK YOU MY WAIFU!

Praise this nep instead.

Is the /nepgen/ board on the double chan interesting at all? Last time I visited, it was dead.

You could ask them instead of us

Let's have a shower together

caution, cute

THANK YOU PERFECT HEART

I LOVE YOU

>downloaded Sounds of the Other Gameindustri
>Iris Heart's theme isn't in
Fuck. Would it hurt CH's ass that bad to release a COMPLETE soundtrack once in a blue moon.

Imagine PH, Iris Heart and Black Heart taking a shower together instead

I think I would fap to death

>Iris Heart in a room with Purple Heart and Black Heart
YES ! YES !

I enjoy the normal noire and nep much more, a lot more qt factor in human form

Please stop, my dick can only handle one at a time

Its on a different CD
youtube.com/watch?v=pfrjjnOLTpo

The only way to make it better would be for naked Green Heart to come burst in halfway, chasing a naked CPU Nepgear and CPU Uni in her pursuit of imoutos

And then Iris Heart punishes everybody.

I need a cold shower.

>naked Green Heart
boner lost

Please stop, I have a very sexy imagination, I might get diamonds

Might as well cut it off then, it's clearly defect

You might achieve a state of your dick getting so hard that it closes the blood vessels so you are stuck with a perpetual boner. Forever.

It's a bit difficult but possible with extended sliders

Sorry friend, Vert is just disgusting in all forms.

IF.

It wouldn't hurt for them to draw Green heart with her hair down, I wish we could see her like that

I didn't know it was possible to have a mind more densely packed with shit taste than whatever was there before the big bang.

So can this program make pregnant looking girls

You've been that way all your life, how are you just finding out?

>there before the big bang.
Actually you can't really compare them since you can't prove the big bang is even real

I can't prove someone with shit taste like him is real either, nor can anyone else, since it is very possible he is just baiting. Thus I am comparing two things that might not be real, thus it is valid.

Let me guess, you believe your imaginary friend created the world in six days and wanked the last one?

How can Nepgear even live with being Nepgear?

If I was Nepgear I would probably kill myself.

There's a good reason Vert is the least popular goddess, Mr. Shit-taste.

I am basically IRL nepgear, I love technology and stuff and I can do quite a lot but I am just... hard to explain.

her character kinda reminds me of myself so I like her a lot

No way man, all those people who don't vote for Vert are just baiting. :^)

But I love Nepgear, and will be willingly to take care of her

She doesn't need that, she just needs to deal with the bullying.

No, but you can't prove how the world was created. So why would you compare something with what could be an imaginary thing?

You can't prove that your imaginary friend created the world either.
>inb4 "hurr i don't need proof I have faith"

Rei is a QT

I want to train Rei's kids to be complete tsundere so that they treat her like trash but still love her deeply.

>didn't even read my post

Yes she does.

You know, I played RB1 and RB3 and V-II but I skipped RB3.
Now that I've seen the anime... I kind of want to play RB3 for Rei, but I think the game looks pretty terrible.

This is an odd question and I doubt the answer is yes but... do you know of a playlist where I can watch all of the Rei-related scenes without having to watch the rest of the game?

>I played RB1 and RB3 and V-II but I skipped RB3
So you didn't play RB3 you fucking liar.

>You know, I played RB1 and RB3 and V-II but I skipped RB3
How did you do that?

It was a typo, I meant to say I played RB1 and RB2.
2 is right next to 3 on the keyboard, after all.

Nah, she needs it

My brother-in-arms, nice to see you

>Nepgear is fucking sick of Neptune's shit at the end of Victory
>is suddenly back to worshipping the ground she walks on in V-II
Oh gosh I sure love all this consistent character development between games.

>Some guy paid him to draw this
>He had to do it because he's broke
I feel bad for the man

CH writing.

>Nepgear saved the world in RB2
>In RB3, becomes Neptune's bitch and no one acknowledges her as a hero, gets bullied instead
Love these games

>Arfoire is the neps' mom in HDN1
>becomes the motherfucking goddess of sin in mk2
>becomes a farmer in V
>and a boogeywoman in VII

Good underling
Best girlfriend

I'm fine with that. They are all different Arfoires, after all.
The other stuff people pointed out are the real problems.

Those are all different Arfoires though.

Meanwhile a single Nepgear goes through the roller coaster of shit character writing that is Compile Heart.

It speaks volume when even fanfics have a better Nepgear than the games.

Hi Kuugen!

Holy shit I am dumb. I only noticed it now that Underling has the same hoodie than Neptune ; she just keeps it open.

Hi faggot!

Ha, Blorp is Kuugen in your sick little shallow head? Poor pathetic little you.

The Proposal Nepgear is better than the one of the games and she was in a coma for the most of it.

The Hyperdimension Dwarf Fortress' Nepgear is adorable and yet she only spawns late in the story.

Observational data supports a big bang scenario. Red shifting, or the increase of wavelength of observed light from its source, indicted that distant massive objects, like galaxies, were moving away from each other. Combined with observations of the cosmic background radiation, in which there are areas of differential density, scientists have steadily built up empirical evidence for a big bang scenario and have developed models of galaxy evolution based on that research that provide experimental data towards the theory. Cosmology is not my field, so this is a threadbare explanation, but the big bang theory is the predominant explanation of the origin of the universe for good reasons.

Woah, careful, you're dealing with a creationist.
Use simple words.

Still can't prove it.
You really should go read my reply to you before continuing to make yourself look dumber

Coming from a master like you, this is a compliment. Nice to see I nailed it.

Why do things always have to be associated with killing with you Nepgear?

Note that people with autism generally don't have high IQ.
No doubt you're arguing with an autist, just give it a rest and do something productive instead.

How is a character from a fanfic better than nepgear? Do you realize that the "fanfic" nepgear is based on the real one? The only way to make a better nepgear is to entirely make a new character, which wouldn't be Nepgear. So this is fucking retarded

we should believe the thing that has the most solid evidence behind it, and one that can be tested by multiple individuals separately from each other and reach the same conclusion.

there is no proof except a few thousand year old fairy tale book that some fat fuck outta nowhere created everything

if you want to learn to argue creationism vs science you should watch some crash course philosophy, it could be good for you
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8dPuuaLjXtNgK6MZucdYldNkMybYIHKR

Wow, you got rekt so badly you have to pretend to be someone else now?
Pathetic.

Well, no, perhaps we can't go back with a time machine and watch the big bang happen, but the evidence strongly suggests it. If you're asking for absolute proof, well, you can't absolutely prove anything--perhaps last Tuesday didn't happen at all, for example, and you're only "remembering" that it happened because the memories inside your head have formed in such a way to suggest that, and the world as is popped into existence yesterday in such a way that it suggests that it ever existed previously, but these are only suggestions because the world was created that way.

Where did the universe come from? How can something come from nothing? I'll tell you how Magic exists Once I am able to master it I will show you all I was right

>what is persistent character development?
Retard.

Fuck off Beatrice

Man I hate MAGES so fucking much.

It's "MAGES." and she is awesome, the mad magician!

Now link me your self-written tutorial on how to write a character, Kuugen.

3 is far better than 2 anyway, just go play it.

After the let-down 2 was... and 3 looking worse to me. I don't want to.

Man I hate MAGES so much, I wouldn't mind if she were to get kicked out and replaced by a better nep. Like Kei. Or Nisa. MAGES is just an overrated giant piece of shit that only inferior goys like.

Do it faggot

How to spot a shitposter: accuses anyone who talks about fanfics positively of being Kuugen

No.

Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot why I hate this place.

Just ignore them, Kuugen.

Friendly reminder that MAGES is bad, can't hit a ball to save her life, and is so fragile even a dogoo sneezing too close will kill her.

WASTE
OF
A
SLOT

Just go to the fanfiction.net forums already, there can't be more than four people here who look positively upon that fanfic.

I like MAGES..

You can't type a dot to save your life.

I also like her.

>Being this mad
Especially , who is so mad, he'll turn into a super user any second now.

I am not sure who this MAGES you speak of is. I didn't even think there was a character named MAGES

What forums?