/ss13g/ spessmen on a spess station

"Bad fanart" Edition.

Last time on /ss13g/
>Martians soon
>This time it's not just another re-skinned human race
>Discussions on how to play security and the physics of ss13
>little to no memes
>OG is a terrible team, it's basically miracle playing solo and thus it's amazing they've won everything. Now that people understand their strategy they'll never win a lan again

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

twinfinite.net/2016/05/hideo-kojima-unveils-the-character-from-the-kojima-productions-logo/
kat.cr/usearch/sony vegas/
game.ss13.moe/logs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

here's more fanart of this character.

Would you smooch a martian?
Y/N?

This fucking faggot is going to ruin martians for everyone. This is why we can't have nice things.

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK BAY. THIS IS WORSE THAN TAJARAN KNOTTS TICKLING MY CERVIX.

no. I like my martians either red or green humans.

This thread is shit already.
Fun

Something tells me the player of this character would be dunked and killed instantly by any average Veeky Forums player.

the player of this character would be dunked and killed instantly by any average Veeky Forums player.

nth for tickle my cervix.

twinfinite.net/2016/05/hideo-kojima-unveils-the-character-from-the-kojima-productions-logo/
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN KOJIMA MADE PLASMAMEN KNIGHTS

s t o p.

nth kill yourself ruskie

Yoji Shinkawa designs all the characters for Kojima, I assume he had a hand in this. Everything from the neck down screams Solidus meets FROG soldiers. Meets PoliceNauts tier space suit.
"In the future, our space suits will still be large and cumbersome, what the fuck do you mean stylish?"

I just want plasmamen cultist armor

>construct-like cult eva suits
Cult is already too robust, please don't

Question for Sarca
Who do you think powergames harder? Camille, or Yred?
Mancrowave for attention

Joey Reighner is a fucking piece of shit motherfucker 2bit asshole bastard who will leave you to die at the drop of a hat and won't even TRY to help even if you're right next to him with no consequences to his own wellbeing

beach da best

gud time for powers

sorry about blowing that welder tank up. I don't know if it was lag, or being hurt, but I pressed the welder off. I should have been more cautious and realized it didn't turn off.

Are you seriously going to brag about catching the only vampire as a valid hunting AI? What you did isn't hard, it just makes you a huge shitter AI

still waiting on that ban request

>the honk mother abandons the clown

>Robot man eats my slimes in cold blood
>I start hitting his Gygax with a metal rod
>He tries to actually kill me with the gygax but instead kills a diona
How about you fight outside your precious robot you coward?

Admins hate fun

protip: just enable maintenance mode, everyone forgets to do it lol

That was a completely random rod you dip, it wasn't admin spawned, I was busy being lawyer in the courtroom, the rod even almost killed me too.

also
>die like an idiot
>backed my clone record up earlier in the round
>someone clones me
>I come out as a woman instead of a man??

Combat mechs have maint forbidden by default.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony admin’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my robustness.

any good roboticist has to enable them to swap for a better battery, any great roboticist remembers to forbid them again

>Get blue and cerulean slimes
>Desperately try and get metal/silver
>RNG fucks me in the ass constantly
>Blob warning
>Have to stop what I am doing
Fuck this shit, how hard is it to get 1(ONE) silver/metal.

>That high-speed shaking in the court

okay bud, whatever you say 8-)

>be miner
>stumble on Goliath
>cuts me off from my ore box
>like hell am i going to let this Yog Sothoth cosplayer keep it
>get rekt several times by it.
>almost get it at the last try
>wake up in medbay and someone else finished it off
Never felt so unrobust before

And also a blob with bad aim.

Man, are mech attacks not listed in attack logs?

>fun
"lmao I'm going to deafen like 10 people during a trial, this is fun for everybody im sure"

I just sped that up since it was 1~ minute by itself.
It was pretty insane anyway.

This webm is still the best thing ever

Fucking amazing. What software do you use for video editing?

Shittily edited with sony vegas, rendered wrong that's why it has scanlines

Is that free?

kat.cr/usearch/sony vegas/

>get aboard the shuttle naked fresh from cloning
>gygax is smashing all the windows for no reason
>ask him to stop
>doesn't respond keeps smashing
>ask him repeatedly
>just keeps smashing
100 shithead

ss13 Ridicuclips WHEN?

I call that extremely good aim

You might want some new full-black versions of the transit space sprites. I think the transition when the shuttle starts moving will be a little jarring otherwise

If i code mensuration cycles would it get merged?
It will add RP value to game and it will add a downside to being a freeloading faggot waifu
they have to pay up for buying pads and when they are leaking blood it will give the poor detective something to do in dedpop hours

>not emoting raping the gygax so he stops to kill you
>not getting banned for the team
you are a fucking shitter senpai

Go for it

t. vampire

>when they are leaking blood it will give the poor detective something to do in dedpop hours

I support it

t. detective player

No one is surprised Shiggy

>game.ss13.moe/logs
>can just look this shit up

[10:58:05]DEBUG: Firing random event. #Engineer:2 #Medical:4 #Security:4 #Scientist:7 #AI:1 #Cyborg:1 #Janitor:0 #Botanist:0 ||| /datum/event/pda_spam:50/datum/event/money_lotto:20/datum/event/carp_migration:40/datum/event/brand_intelligence:30/datum/event/rogue_drone:25/datum/event/infestation:50/datum/event/communications_blackout:25/datum/event/thing_storm/meaty_gore:25/datum/event/unlink_from_centcomm:10/datum/event/ionstorm:30/datum/event/grid_check:20/datum/event/electrical_storm:10/datum/event/wallrot:30/datum/event/spacevine:15/datum/event/meteor_wave:15/datum/event/meteor_shower:40/datum/event/immovable_rod:15/datum/event/thing_storm/blob_shower:25/datum/event/radiation_storm:50/datum/event/viral_infection:30/datum/event/spontaneous_appendicitis:50/datum/event/viral_outbreak:20/datum/event/organ_failure:30/datum/event/prison_break:25/datum/event/spider_infestation:15/datum/event/alien_infestation:10/datum/event/hostile_infestation:25|||Picked:/datum/event/immovable_rod
[10:58:05]ADMINWARN: ADMIN LOG: /datum/event/immovable_rod firing. Time to have fun.
[10:58:05]ADMINWARN: ADMIN LOG: Random event call. Next event call in 13.3389 minutes.

Fuck off.

Good job editing it B)

>Implying shiggy still plays here
>Implying shiggy doesn't loudly announce himself whenever he posts on the thread
>Implying shiggy even played detective for any reason other than the gun
>Implying shiggy wouldn't spend his downtime fucking mallory instead of following blood trials

fuck off

>one of my webms from D20 make it here
kek
I need to see about encoding at 720p again.

Ministation WHEN?

>not Comfystation

He did play on anarchy day to erp like the degenerate he is

It's not ready for service, I can assure you.

What needs mapping?

ur eyes because i keep getting lost in them :3

My dick around your neck

sup lads it's been a while

I told you I'd come back when the kickstarter was ready, well it's almost ready. I threw together this shitty trailer and thought I'd share it with you because why not. www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHX81M8QVCk

hope you guys are doing well, Veeky Forums is pretty great. miss some of you. mekhi anderson will never replace Sarah Johnson in my heart. I hope you are treating Chug nicely, he a good boy.

stay robust, my spacemen.

non metal slug rip martians

Vaults and away missions are always fun.

>Veeky Forums is pretty great

You had ONE JOB

I fit in better there, admins don't care about my lite tiding and neither does the playerbase. Just a better fit for my expectations out of the game, desu.

Hey there shill-kun

I found the Veeky Forums playerbase very incompetent, even by Veeky Forums standards.

seems fun my dude, i like the overworld sprites a shitton

Supermaint

Big stuff:

Deff Engineering / Security rework

Medium stuff:

Unique research / mining outpost on metaclub
New Away Missions

Small stuff:

New Vaults
Remove the extra snack machines in arrivals on Box that are less than a screen away from another set of snack machines.

What are the issues?

yeah but they also have a higher concentration of powergamers who can hold their own in combat. For every two people who end up spacing themselves while trying to put on their shoes, there's some horribly robust valid hunter waiting for you to start some shit. Think at least 5-10 Sarah Johnsons per round.

plus if you know what the fuck you are doing, admins tend to like you and they are chill to bantz with in prays and ahelps.

>trinity prewitt will never cuck you with nevill bamshoot as robot man watches autistically from the shadows

Not that guy but im a newbie mapper and i love to make new shit like vaults and i wanted to ask
Is it a bad idea to use non-simulated turfs for away missions? It would be kind of a pain to do pipping and such for something like that

why is dreamseeker crashing

what did you do probe

trinity please go

thanks man, that means a lot. I only hope lots of people think that way and my ks gets funded so I can make it.

how am I to blame for this? upgrade to the very latest beta, 1943 or whatever it is.

If you want sure. Some away missions are unsimulated. I wouldn't do it with a vault unless you knew what you were doing personally.

>caleigh stall will never bust your balls with the butt of a taser gun in dorm room 3 as her security headset bleeps out requests for help at arrivals due to a xeno infestation caused by the xenobiologist whom is secretly a changeling known as Mr Omega, a wanted changeling for 17 murders across the tau ceti sector most notably murdering the lord of a small estate and impersonating him for 13 years.

You can make it right now famalam

Because it's been copied from another server all apcs are in maint which has by extension fucked the wiring, disposals are non existant, xenobio has no plasma chamber, the TEG hogs 3 rooms, viro is a clusterfuck, theres a gravity generator room and the list goes on really.
I've been repairing most of it but it's quite tedious.

I guess I could rework security, but if I do I'm totally moving the detective's office to the bar where mining storage is

muh dick

what should the martian naming conventions be?

Herobot was the hero we needed.

I am, but if my ks doesn't get funded I'll probably scrap it in favor of something else. I have tons of ideas that I want to execute and the SS13 RPG was the first one I wanted to do because I love this game so much.

What about sec needs reworked?

>thin black object rips through cargo
Highlight of my shift

Whatever you say Schlomo

Mouse(280) dindu nothin.

When I'm playing janbot should I just consider anything on the floor trash?

the vox outpost on box needs vending machines that don't need to be hacked.

>Human orders me to door crush non-humans
>Door crush non-humans
>Security sees me door crushing non-humans
>Doesn't ask me why I am door crushing non-humans, they just grab extra flashes and run around asking if I am rogue
>continue to door crush non-humans until the captain changes me from asimov

AI is fun.