/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #228

Never ever

>This month's (May) event schedule
pastebin.com/Au6eesd5

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous:

Zeta 5* soon

best girl

Chev sword flips fucking where?

They are adding Hare, Dark Jeannu and Korwa into the pool for the surprise ticket tomorrow!

>tfw you finally get the drop you want

jkun soon

Since my only light SSRs are Ferry and Seruel I want to get the Baha spear, how awful of a mistake is that?

Not worth it since Baha LB4 exists

no

Source

cog

Worth all the grind in the world.

Announcement: In an effort to save bandwidth, this general is now allowed to only post pictures of GRADE A BREEDING MATERIAL.

>tfw the fucking gun will never drop

>that doujin where she gets raped by Dark Jeanne

I know it was a dream

Can a grown man even like gbf Jeanne?

what

There is nothing likable about her is probably what he means

W-What?

You mean cuck material?

I don't know.

>never ever

No, it's because I'm gay and love the dick.

Well I get the Erun bonus after what the second upgrade? My plan was just to not go all the way with it. Though it'd be a waste of horns the second I get humans, unless they release some killer light Erun limited.

You heard the jeannefag. He's a cucker and loves dicks.

Since magnafest started I hosted mvp
15 tiamats, 15 colos, 12 yggs
What I got: 0 ssr from tia, 0 ssr from colo, 1 ssr dagger from ygg

Wasted 150 pills + the whole natural regen of 5 days farming colo 50% / tia 30%/ ygg 20% and all I got was 1 ssr colo fist , the drop rate suck cocks, buying shit from the points shop is the only real way to get anything at all in this cheap shit game.

You will get mostly spears and axes from tiamat

>8 flips from Chevalier and only used 90 bp seeds along with natural regen
This is what you get for not fosucing on one magna.

No that was
Unless he's an idiot and tried to impersonate but doesn't know how conversations work.

But were the flips useful

Four of them were, yes.

sure

>newfags will never experience spamming friend list just to get 50% summon
>newfags will never experience half-AP pots
>newfags will never experience rolling Asclepios staff from gacha
>newfags will never experience world without renown shop
>newfags will never experience world without Yoda cheesing
>newfags will never experience world without moon shop

How many swords?

>remembering all those characterless SSRs I rolled

Those were dark times, though they're fucking impossible to get now without whaling

One.

That's better than what I got from fucking levi

Some parts of my game are blurry, but the rest of the game is clear. Has this happened to anyone else?

At least you got something my man

I did that the previous magnafest and got jackshit, I was farming more elements this one to see if colo was the problem but all the elements have the same shit drops.

RNG is a bitch. I don't see myself getting another flip for the rest of magnafes, to be entirely honest.

Is it alright if I leech bahas with HS? I can't exactly contribute much

90% of the people in bahas are leeches, if you bring hs you do more than 90% of them

No one cares

god bless

game pls

Just mvp your tweetdeck

Baha isn't that big a deal. I've never seen one fail, or even get close to it. You can go in with a team of Rs and spam attack, use your abilities, ougi up and you'll still do better than at least 1/3rd of the lobby that are guaranteed to have done no more than one attack.

Alright then, if I ever manage to get into one I will bring HS along just to feel a bit useful

Go nippon banzai and show your true honorable 内人 spirit by spamming attacks until you get killed. As opposed to those dirty cowardly 外人 leeches that only attack once and leave.

>I've never seen one fail, or even get close to it.
I was in one yesterday that was beaten with 5 minutes remaining, that was exciting.

I just bring cleric with heal clear and rage ex for free points desu

Fuck animeXD

>内人
Do you even nipponese?

How does Metera walk around on those heels

She flies.

>Walk
She floats.

Is gran a cuck? Is this game his cuck fantasy?

The players are the cucks.

Lucius' charge attack has a "slight chance of 1-hit knockout"; is it something you can rely on or does it work once in a blue moon and make you go "oh, right, I forgot it existed"?

Fuck off

Most of the bosses are immune to that, and I don't think it's easy to land. Tested it out on sakura ex wind and out of 15~ battle it landed once, without SP.

How high is the maniac drop rate for the unknowns? I can blow elixers to clear it if I have to, since I'm not getting fucking any on EX and I need one more for my first MLB katana.

I want to fuck Metera's slutty loose pussy!

Is there a reason why all the katana jobs in this game don't even use katanas as their best weapon

Expect at least 100 runs. The katana drop rate is lower than the light gun.

It's a deconstruction of the JRPG genre.

Do teena and gandolf appear in lucius's third fate ep? Kinda want to 4* uncap him just to see it

So that's why they're all shit.

That's bullshit, I got my katana after like 50 wind extreme runs, 200 dark runs I still don't have one gun.

Samurai loves the GW katana, except when the ougi rolls meditation as its refresh target.

I've gone through 200 half potions and I don't have a MLB katana.

You can't DO 100 Maniac runs.

So far I got 3 katanas and 2 gun drops, most from maniacs

Explain, how does the GW katana ougi work?

>3 tia guns
>2 ygg swords
>0 colo staves
>0 levi daggers
>0 chev/celeste equip

Sounds about right.

I rolled lucifer, what do I start dash?

Amira for a cool and useful weapon you will use for a long time.

Jeanne

Jeanne. Best waifu for laifu

What does your penis say?

Io

Look at final art for Amira and select her, you cuckfuck.

Demon art is better desu

I had failed run two days ago since other 20 players were just leeching.

I can see why JP players are pissed about them using tweetdeck to just leech.

Fucking hell, another pedo. why do I even bother.

To OP, she's good. if you can choose her, then go ahead.

How strong are SS atk/def buffs outside of raids?

So I got metera with my second ticket, should I still get jeanne/amira? It's the green metera.

How many of you have an alt? I was thinking about making one

Yes, still go for light because of Lucifer.

Alt is pretty much just for coop. Wouldn't recommend it if you don't have time for it.

Contained board.

Visa

+30 ougi when you ougi and a haste effect for a random skill, it can hit anything from shit that's off CD to Meditation which has a CD of 1, main purpose of the thing is to let you use Meditate at 200 ougi and still let you ougi twice.

Out of all your maniacs how many had a weapon flip? I did one to test and only got an archangel weapon, but I had to burn 2 or so elixirs to survive it. I'm just wondering if I should bite the elixir bullet and do maniacs for my last Katana. I already got a gun flip, thank god.

If this is new Account with nothing in it then Jeanne just because she is very good early to mid and soloing too

else follow your dick

I do. It is nice to have for coop and makes chev solo a lot faster.