/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Special Class Edition

Previously >[Fate/0 Collab]
- April 27 to May 18
- Event Details: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160427.php
- Servants giving extra drops: Gilgamesh, Arturia, Waver, Lancelot, Ko-Gil, both Gilles, Alexander, Diarmuid, both Hassan, Kiritsugu, Iskandar
- Servants listed above give extra medal drop on classes they are strong against
- Event CEs give extra medal drop according to the class of the servant it's equipped to. Shielder to all, Avenger to Cavalry and Ruler to Knight
- Complete missions for reward and to unlock more stages
- Trade medals for ascension mats and the 5* CE Final Destination
- 5* CE Final Destination - All Medal drop +2
- Drop rates are not 100%
- 0* Angra Mainyu added to FP gacha
- Caster Iri welfare, gives bonus

>[Fate/0 Collab Gacha]
Rate up in the Event gacha for the following:
- 5* Iskandar
- 5* Waver
- 4* Kiritsugu
- 3* Hundred-Faced Hassan
- 5* CE Pre-Awakening - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 5* CE Volumen Hydragyrum - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +3
- 4* CE Miss Loveless - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +2
- 3* CE Self Geass Scroll - [Servant's Class] Medal drop +1

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Oni and swimsuit events sometime in future
- Next round of strengthening quests start 5/11
- Altera, Arash, Andersen, Boudica, Carmilla, D'Eon, Liz, Martha, Marie and Tamamo Cat have joined level 10 bond club

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

xth for umu

Xth for best archer

>my Gil attacks: Buster + Quick + NP + Extra
>the only enemy (Ko-Gil shade) dies at the Buster card and goes Overkill on the Quick card
>no guts or shit like that
>my servant still executes the NP
The fuck?

Shit thread

Siegfried is a big deal retard, he has the the strongest demonic blade

Best shota

STRONGEST SERVANT IN THE GAME

Best girl.

Female Napoleon when?

Karna whipped out certain Astras that had never been used, one of which was a rain of arrows that decimated armies. It's repeatedly pointed out that if Karna keeps fighting against Arjuna and his brothers it's basically going to be the apocalypse because Karna is too fucking strong, but he and his faction are also outnumbered ridiculously.

How the fuck do I NP5 Iri?

Gram is the strongest demonic sword, not Balmung.

I want to see the continuation.

Damm Indians calm down with the powerlevels. If Karna can be a servant I don't se why Norse gods can't since as far as Gods go they are pretty weak compared to most mythologies

>He can actually pose a threat to Karna.
Top lel, pure delusion.
Worse than Jetposting.

Guess we'll be waiting for Cheat APK made by Taiwanese Guy.

Hex Editing the DLL might not work next update.

>> 142519177
Clear all the EX Missions.

It has to do with Gods having Authority that mortals and demigods don't, I think. They're a completely different existence to mortals.

Balmung is just the prettiest
No Siegfag said he could if Nps where taken into account only in a pure meele fight and even then Karna has more chances

>retard can't read
I said he was a big deal, not that he posed a threat to Karna. Learn to read before you spew your autism please.

I really hope that Mother Harlot is going to be Nero at her lewdest, both personality-wise and her clothing.

Man, guy was seriously loyal to Duryodhana wasn't he? Duryodhana had pretty damn good eyes when he recruited Karna.

>90/100
Can I make it?

Even in authority terms the Norse ones didn't have much. I just want to see Gungnir after that comment about it in the vn. Also Tyr but nobody cares about him

Reverse zero

The Norse gods are closer to really strong humans than actual gods if we look at Norse myth outside of the Nasuverse.

Easily.

You have apples, use them.

Buddha/Saver is not something that can normally be called upon as a Servant. You don't summon him, he wanders over to your side by his own whim. He's legitimately stronger than the entire Taoist pantheon by himself.

Sun Wukong is probably the strongest Asian Servant, yes. He got up to some shit over his adventures.

Avalon's active effect shouldn't bother Heracles too much. It's not like you can tank Nine Lives and then kill him the way she did Enuma Elish, since it's essentially an always-on martial arts style.

It probably depends on how powerful its passive regeneration is.

The only way he would be a big deal/relevant is if he actually accomplished something such as posing a threat to Karna.
>He can't read inbetween the lines.
He's irrelevant and shit.

You'd be loyal too in his position. He went through his entire life having maybe two positive connections to others with his adoptive father and his teacher, and his father used him to get wealth in the end, while Parashurama ended up cursing him. Granted, he gave him Bhargavastra and Vijaya, but the curse must have hurt. Duryodhana was the first person to ever treat him well and be his friend properly, and he and Karna loved each other far more than Duryodhana loved his brothers. Karna eventually had a wife that he by all accounts got on pretty well with, but Duryodhana was always first in his heart.

They could easily be bullshited in by saying "not true Gods just strong enough people though of them as gods"

Karna put his loyalty to Duryohana above nearly all else. Even when he learned he was related to the Pandavas and understood that fraticide is a huge no no, he still stayed on the Duryohana's side.

But if you managed to summon Thor, you wouldn't summon his human prototype if there was one, you'd summon a mythological hero that was given life by human belief,

>It probably depends on how powerful its passive regeneration is.
No matter how good it is it only provides ''partial'' immortality from what we know.
Heracles exterminated a fully immortal hydra with NL.
It's a clash of concepts kind of thing

Heaven's apk is under the bowels of construction--enabled to be around surround by creature's intention. Subsidized by Rejoice! -- : AKA, friction's first path.
Бyдьтe oбepeжнi хлoпчикa в cиньoмy.
I am the bone of my sword. A steel is my fire, blood. 789oni -- O!, to be young again!

>no American waifus in F/GO
damn
Kancolle beat us to the punch

Besides Kosmos and Avalon what else can really tank Vasavi? Armor of Fafnir apparently can't and I'm pretty sure it can take all of Herk twelve lives at once

>beside all of his gurgling sounds Lancelot manages to make out a "baasudeei"
Cute

There's always Billy

Nobu a CUTE.

Where the fuck is Calamity Jane?

As a Nerofag I'm honestly really interested in how lewd she is going to be. If her whole love everyone is thrown out the window completely or what. It just seems like it will be interesting.

Okita is gold here.

cute snek

>I'm pretty sure it can take all of Herk twelve lives at once
>Can't even kill Cu

Nothing really. Avalon is a dodge more than anything else, and Kosmos didn't manage to fully block it. It's meant to be one of the strongest attacks a Servant can use, since killing a God is a much bigger deal in the Nasuverse than it is in Hindu mythology.

More american heroes when?

Nothing really. VS is pure anus-destroying power given shape. It's less a good killer and more of a, "well it's so powerful that being able to kill a god is only natural for it." Herc might stand a chance depending on how his Pelt works.

Post yfw DW took her out last minute before advertising America to BTFO dataminefags

>Thinking American servants would be in
American

You fucked up, so I'll give you this one preemptively

>Thinking Camelot servants will be in Camelot.

Have fun seeing Quetzalcoatl, Pavarati, and shit that doesn't make sense there instead.

Saber Deermud where?

Cu formed around a grail and he already naturally possessed battle continuation. That's how he survived long enough to heal by Grail.

What would happen If Gil used Ea against it?

Alcides' Pelt seems to be immune to all weapons, so maybe that. But as a rule it's a very stupid idea to try and tank NPs. Servants are mostly glass cannons.

Cu just doesn't die when he's killed, immediately anyway.

You know, if I knew someone had summoned Karna, the best counter to him would probably be Duryodhana. Plus Duryodhana wasn't that bad himself in terms of strength, just not Karna and Arjuna levels.

tf is mother harlot?

We don't know yet.

He had some sort of armour made from tears, IIRC?

Cu Alter backed up by the grail tanked it

What will Semiramis user do if she ends up being 4*?

Cu Alter survived for grail powered bullshit mixed with battle continuation. And it wrecked him so much he had to flee to lick his wounds anyway. If it wasn't for Arjuna wanting nursing there Cu would have been in a bad position.

>It just seems like it will be interesting.
Interesting and hot as hell if done right.

The Whore of Babylon, who rides the seven headed Beast of Revelations. Probably Rider Nero.

>immune to all weapons
Man-made weapons actually. It seems it represents the Nemean Lion rejecting human civilization. But yeah, god weapons would work.

Will Jaguarman be a Saber or a Berserker?
Because if she's not a Saber I'll be annoyed because Arturia said her sword skills are almost on par with hers.

I don't honestly know if my dick will be handle all of it. I'm so tired, but I can't get enough of my waifu.

It seems that just works against human crafted weapons.

Herc has an even higher rank of BC than Cu. I'm not saying that it wouldn't shave off the majority of his lives but assuming it would managed to kill him completely when Cu survived it is simply not reasonable.

Jaguar class, super effective against panther class.

He'd probably put his contract with his summoner above his friendship with Duryohana. He wouldn't be happy about it, but he's really fucking loyal to whoever summons him.

Everyone dies.

Grand Rider when?

>Man-made weapons actually
That's just Gil spouting bullshit for now.
Because in their fight he hurled shit like lightning and thunder at Herc and it didn't have any effect. And lightning and thunder sure as fuck aren't man made.
We have to wait for more volumes to see how the Pelt works

Oh shit Waddup!

Cu only survived due to being Grail powered. Under that logic a Exclablast would not do the work and we know it does.

Herc isn't part Grail though. Cu only survived because of that super charging him combined with his BC.

So if Mother Harlot is into orgies and hedonistic sex will Nerofags approve and accept her as their waifu still?

Why you use Ukrainian with English?

Is Ozzy stronger than Gil and Enkidu?

Yes.

>. And lightning and thunder sure as fuck aren't man made.

Pure fanon

>it's a Nerofags circlejerk about how their waifu is having sex with everyone except them thread

That could have been thunder magical swords as far we know, and that perfectly can be man-made.

And this is Gil, when he makes an assessment about something he is always kind of right because of his clairvoyance NP. Like how he was able to see the exact number of swords Shirou was trying to project.

Forever. I will fall in love with Nero, time and time again.

I'd rather have that than what Sakurai did to her. Hell, I'd love it if she was like that.

>tfw no Persona collab where Gawain and Adachi complain about bitches and whores

It's 2016 faggot, there's nothing wrong with sharing Nero.

>At times, they were blades, at times they were knowledge, at times they were pain, at times they were knowledge. There had been a long sword that slayed an oriental dragon. There had been a demonic sword that brought ruin. There had been a spear that killed heroes. There had been lightning without form.

I honestly don't see how lightning without form can be man made

Most of them seem to be major cucks so probably yes.

Are Gil and Enkidu fighting together?

You would let all the other neckbeard Nerofags dump their loads raw into her and spoon with her after licking it?
I would.

Maybe, but I think he would put it off as long as possible. Plus Duryodhana vould probably make an absurd request for Karna and Karna would accept. Karna might love everyone, but he loved Duryodhana the most. This is unlike Gil and Enkidu who are fighting buddies, but rather an idealized servant and master relationship.

Hilarious.

Gil seeing swords has nothing to do with clairvoyance NP. He directly said he could do that because he could see inside Shirou's circuits, and that if he couldn't do a paltry trick like that he would have run into trouble with magus in life, so something like this isn't hard.

Its said that Gil suppresses his clairvoyance even though it should be always active, he forcefully makes it never active. I don't know if we have any canon information of him using it to date so far since they keep saying he never uses it despite having it.

Its just the ultimate cheat card, that he "has it", but he won't use it, therefore he was still being arrogant and going easy on everything.

>tfw no fondled Billy bf

Ask Tesla, or Edison

Humans can build anything, including lightning. GoB is the root of human understanding and knowledge, what it contains is all human invention since ever conceptually. If divine instruments are in there, then its likely he added them individually.

Maybe is a magic orb that Gilgamesh has in GoB that shoots lightning. It doesn't have to be something made by non-humans.

It was given as a retroactive explanation on why he kind of always knows what's the deal with someone or something. He did that a lot of times, he knows what Kotomine's true nature it just by looking at him, he knows what the real deal is in CCC and in GO just after being summoning. It seems he is using it in a limited way all the time to give him some insight on things.

Nightingale, Jack, Jeanne Alter or Mordred, Jack, Jeanne Alter?