/fog/ Fallout General

Valentine Forever Edition

>CK
youtube.com/watch?v=hdGr8MH4pPU

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA
>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/dfRatvDc

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread (no Buffscales allowed)
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-war thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37261/?
youtube.com/watch?v=c3YX4UeuqmM
youtube.com/watch?v=057ra2g75tg
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:FoT_Barnaky_CalculatorsLair_A00.ogg
mega.nz/#!uZcFUZyZ!prx-xCxrwcnN2dqUBWQDZ4r4ajHbwhrWr6ZFDWILUSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck the Pipboy.

Smelly Ass

how do i fix the roofs in this game?

Prostitution mods when?

>Most safes you find could have been used post-war.

but there are a LOT of safes in places untouched by the outside world

waifus and lore living in harmony. fuck off reddit, fuck off consolecucks

Post modlists

Rate modlists

Remember that taste is entirely subjective

Mod to make Piper NOT look like a horse when?

Why is sanctuary still the comfiest settlement? It's absolutely retarded in a survival run, but even though I try to keep my base at hangman's alley, everytime I come back to sanctuary I always think "man it feels great here"

Anyone?

12th for death bot

Well there are ones to make her look like a alien animu.

>DiMas memory
>new powerful armor
>bee line it to the nearest location of the armor
>it's not power armor

I have 190 mods i can't be fucked finding a way of fitting them on one page.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/37261/?
T-57c when?

Dammit Trainwiz...

My character is a girl, so yeah.

I have the opposite feeling. I don't want to live in a perpetually run down and scrappy version of the town nate lived in. no matter what you do to it unless you go full blown autism you can never get it looking good

> Those merged patch
I'm a noob in modlist, are you merging mods for additional weapons that got inserted into levelled list so they dont conflict with each other?

If so, this is what I been wanting to do too, with all these new awesome looking guns. What tools do you use and how do you do it? Any videos or guide on how to make merged levelled list?

>when you came but she still sukin

no

Hangman is in my opinion the comfiest by far, though I am fond of Country Crossing for some reason.

Exactly what it is, yes. Otherwise you just end up with the first loaded overwriting everything and nothing else appearing.

youtube.com/watch?v=c3YX4UeuqmM

Really easy to do.

I need to reorganize it eventually.

Only God Can Judge Me

That big cool flame-mortar from last thread - what is this mod and when can I get it?

Thanks bro. Do you know if these new weapons and mods got converted to CK for maximum 'compatibility' or are these working just fine with the new patch and all?

I enjoy killing raiders. Pls make raider-inspired content friends.

Sanctuary fucking sucks. All the houses look like swiss cheese, most of them have piles of leaves, and you have to live with alpha bitch, depressed bitch boy, a junkie, a redneck synth, and a nigger.

Is Wyre Flash not avalible yet?

no dlc for you, user

Do you really need to make an account to use the CK?

HELP A BRO OUT!

Took a looong break from Fallout 4, did they add the new survival mode in yet?

>Post modlists
>Posting modlists

Minecraft General stop following me around everywhere

yes, its ok

literally 5 seconds of google man

Roughly 2 or 3 weeks ago.
No, not the beta, the full deal.

Literally made the game 100% better.

Where?
I love those places but the only one i remember is the panic room in farharbor.
Wish there were mods that added more.

actually why not one that has the standard frame but mirelurk shells as the armor pieces

As far as I can tell they're all working fine with the latest patch.

No idea, I'm just doing with what works for me. Its not much trouble so I don't really care past that.

I like looking at what other people have installed and seeing if I've missed anything. Better than talking about why the Institute is retarded for the Nth time

It'd look like shit.

Thanks, yeah I played and beat it during release and not only did I think it was the world's easiest game, but it was just flat out boring, hoping survival mode will fix this.

I wish you could make that one place a settlement. The one that looks like the neighborhood from the VR thing in FO3. It's a bit more centrally located than sanctuary.

Pretty much anywhere behind a locked terminal/security door
Numerous banks (except for that one with the hole in the wall)
Vault 111
Secret Vault 81

there's more, too. I wanna start listing off a bunch of areas that are implied to be abandoned and untouched since the war but I'm unsure how many of them have safes in them. You can extrapolate the rest, though. Pretty much anything in the glowing sea, for example.

Did you put the asterix in so that nmm doesn't turn them off?

post 'em

Big, fluffy, fat, swollen, cottony, bloated, creamy, billowy, silky, bulging, velvety vaginas!

Can do that with Conquest.

I used to have to, but the recent updates to NMM do it automatically so I don't have to, either that or it has a workaround.

youtube.com/watch?v=057ra2g75tg
this added to radio when?

wow its just like skyrim but with guns

felt the same way, played on the hardest setting and it felt like the world's easiest game, I got the Overseer's Guardian early on and everything became a total joke

Haven't played since.

>DiMA is a senile psychopathic maniac and children of atom are a bunch of crazy religous cultists

well fuck what do i do

should i remove the leak'd fah hahbah stuff before it gets released for real?

Oh and what I do wonder if plugins.txt can also be manipulated to affect load order. Is plugin.txt the determiner of load order or does NMM enforce load order in another way?

This.
"Thanks for building all that shit for us, my door is always open to you, now let me go back to pretending to be doing something while you keep doing the shit jobs."
>"MY door"
Fucking hipster fuckhead not only comes to sh without invitation and takes over, he has the nerve to imply that i have no right to be there.

Castle is much better. Filling in the gaps with concerte blocks makes it dozens times comfier that sanctuaryhills. Putting a few cozy shacks on the waterside walls, perfect for comfyness.

Some of them like the banks do seem unlikely to be a post-war stash but even 111 had kellog and co. inside.
Glowing sea has the Atomic State all over it, even the nuke launch bunker has them.

Havent been to the farharbor vault yet, i hope it isnt shit.

Probably a good idea to.

why thou

Repeating from last thread:

Here's a legend version. Want me to mark anything else?

why? is the same shit

Why wouldn't you.

Remove all possibility of some wierd interaction. This is Beth we're talking about.

When does 5.56 ammo start popping up at shops and on enemies?

>there are people in this thread who joined the BoS

>you can never get it looking good

WW 2 added enough extra materials to make any of the settlements good.
You don't need beauty, only good and functional on the lots where houses were scrapped..
Get good.

they did but the game is still easy as fuck, it's sad how easy it is compared to the other fallout games, still fun...but even a 4 year old could beat it on the highest difficulty

>there are people in this thread who don't have an officer steve

I hated what the BoS stand for with my main character so I created one specifically for it.

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:FoT_Barnaky_CalculatorsLair_A00.ogg
The Calculator did nothing wrong

I really dont want to but i feel like i should do it once to experience the whole game.

>There are people who joined fascist nazis
>There are people who joined inbred underground idiots
>There are people who joined sjw spy wannabes
>There are people who lead a bunch of hicks

Wow, FO4 truly is the best rpg

>>There are people here who joined the railroad

>looking at mods on nexus
>go through comments
>PLZ PORT THIS TO CONSOLE
>CONSOLE PLS
>CONSOLE WHEN

Mod where I can play as an Assaultron in a dress/apron when?

well you can't play as one, but you sure can oogle one.

mega.nz/#!uZcFUZyZ!prx-xCxrwcnN2dqUBWQDZ4r4ajHbwhrWr6ZFDWILUSE

Grand strategy mod inside FO4 when?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking frogposter DELETE THIS

And these are only the xbonefags. They are a reasonable bunch, would even call them fellow gamer people.
Just wait until the soniggers show up. They are fucking insane, delusional and as dumb as a monkey. Seriously, soniggers are sucking sony marketing cock 24/7, they are so brainwashed into praising sony its fucking scary. Not even the IS believes their bullshit lies as much as soniggers.

xbox cunts are chill, soniggers will make demands, threats and possibly fucking ddos the entire nexusmods if their mods dont get ported.

also
>I dont see the difference between 30fps and 60
well thats because your shitty tv is not even fuckign capable of doing 60 you fucking retard

soniggers... not even once

>I have an Xbox One: The Post

OH MY FUCK
TODD YOU'RE KILLING ME
HAHAHA!

Basedthesda

This is safe for work, he's dressed. So would you, /fog/?

t. xbox owner

All console players are retarded. If you're going to invest $600+ in an entertainment machine at least being able to look at the bank balance you're destroying on it is a nice feature. You can even use it to order a gun and shoot yourself on your 35th birthday because you're alone and getting kicked out of your house.
Lets see you do that on a console.

i just did a fucking spit take i laughed so fucking hard at that image. his suit is literally in his asshole hhaha i don't know why that's so funny

>needs fallout flavor
slap a protectron head over his face, hair must stay as it is.

nope, i got a 360 a few years ago for piss cheap to try all those glorious console exclusives... the controller is still useful thou.

All the people i know who has xbone also has a decent pc, all the fucktards i know who have a ps4 are fucking insane about sony stuff. They buy fucking sony smart tv's for 500$+ and they are capped at 30hz...

this quote should be the only thing on the Veeky Forums frontpage.

>he doesn't understand obvious sarcasm and hyperbole
autism

These aren't even nearly the worst offenders.

They're passable at the very least.

>All the people i know
stop hanging out with retards then

You very clearly don't understand the quote.

Which in my mind only reinforces the truth to it.

>CIA shirt
fucking perfect

>6 months have passed since release
>still no minecraft mod
lief is suffering
jk you cunts

Fuck off, I'm the one who posted the the Basedthesda reply with the popcorn gif to an obviously sarcastic post about the retarded teddy bear and skeleton "jokes".

PS: You are a useful member of society and not a complete waste of oxygen :^)

Perhaps you get it now hope you feel high brow now for quoting other people. Your kind is truly the worst.

>I am an xbox, the post