/drg/ - DanganRonpa General: Kuzuryuu Clan Edition

Last thread: Last thread hit image limit!

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg (embed)
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg (embed)

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

>Veeky Forums League Info and FAQ. Due by the 25th or sooner.
pastebin.com/XJHUfJs9

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Did nobody like my idea to watch E3 together?

HE CAN'T BE DEAD!

So what would Nagito be as an insect ? The great beetle of insects or the annoying moskito like Kirigiri obviously would be ?

Alright, continuing this trend from the last thread.

Rewrite this game, /drg/. Edit this chart to your liking.

Also, please r8 my rewrite.

Bully kun will you ever give Saionji a day off from the bullying?

It's an OK idea. I'd be OK with it if E3 had anything interesting this year

Phttt, I prefer how SDR2 ended up than this chart..

Dung beetle is an obvious answer.

We can still discuss E3 here, and watch the rest like all the others on the big stream for a massive meme dump. Atleast, that's my opinion

Yes, the day she'll stop being the most bulliable person on panet, by improving herself and restoring the fate in the other people. Until then, never.

KuzuPeko's dr OTP forever and ever

The cicada

I'll give it a try!

First case.

Motive: Money
Victim: Souda.
Murderer: Oowari. (So she can help her big family, also didn't knew the rules)
Way of murder: Strangulation.

Oowari got all her numerous tracks covered by Komaeda (who got it immediately), without her even knowing. The trial still expose him as a psychopath.

Second case:
Motive: Beloved ones in danger

Victim: Sonia
Murderer: Teruteru
Way of murder: Sliced throat

Teruteru is the one who love him mom way too much. He profits from Sonia's naivety. Komaeda is chained and can't provide support to Hanamura. Mahiru is primary suspect during early trial.

Oh are we talking about shipping

Well we WERE doing so non-autistically.

impossible

>Ibuki is the town's bycicle
Seems fitting

t. Angry Mikanfag

>CelesteXHifumi
Gross

If you don't mind post
>Type
>Favourite Male and Female
>Least favourite male and female

16personalities.com/

Third trial.

Motive: Gradual removal of body parts of random student every 10 hours, starting with fingers.

Victim: Regrettably, Precious Precious Flower Saionji and Mahiru.

Murderer: Peko and Kuzuryuu.

Way of murder: numerous injuries, resulting in death by blood loss, in both cases. Looks like a mutual kill.

Peko and Kuzuryuu collaborate on the killing, and try to get out of it together. Mikan is the one, who provided an evidence of the foul play.

Fourth Case.

Motive: Past.

Victim: Impostor
Murderer: No one. But the body looks like it was a suicide, while it was an accident.

Nagito manages to put a lots of fake evidence in the trial for diverse persons. Monomi is executed, though.

is for

so i just finished dingdong 2 and realized there are other modes.
is island mode worthwhile? it sounds like a dating sim

MBTI right?

>INFJ
>Komaeda and Chiaki
>Hagakure and Akane

I don't actually dislike any of the female characters, I just like Akane the least.

Fifth trial.

Motive: Traitor.
Victim: Komaeda
Murderer: Nanami

Murder weapon: Code input on the computer, which activate a deadly trap, inside which Komaeda is patiently sitting.

Basically the same as the actual Chapter 5, but the death is coming from a different way. Five laptop computers are posted on each island, and Komaeda is told to every person to activate it, with a code, unique to each of them. However, he contacted them all, and said that only the Traitor Id card number imput would make the bombs fizzle. If you aren't the Traitor, then write the code provided by Komaeda or the bombs would go off.

Naturally, Nanami, while being alone, write her ID number. The computer, which is the only one to not having the code given by Komaeda, ends up activating the deadly trap.

It's fun, give it a try.

your call, it basically is a dating sim

Taka and Sakura

Teruteru and Junko, I do like Teruteru just not as much as the others

I like your taste Bully kun.

First case: Voluntary manslaughter
Breaking under the pressure of a killing game and Saionji's bullying, Souda snaps and splits her head open with a wrench. He immediately panics and sloppily covers his tracks, but is found out easily because he cannot lie to save his life.

Second case: Accident
During one of their sparring matches, Akane slips when avoiding Nidai's punches and breaks her neck. Nidai gathers everyone for a Body Announcement and confesses on the spot.

Third case: Negligent homicide
When caring for Teruteru's, Sonia's and Peko's Despair Syndome, Mikan gives the wrong medicine to Teruteru and Sonia due to her fatigue, causing respiratory arrest in the former, and cardiac arrest in the latter. Once again, the blackened is easily found out. She starts giving signs of her own Remembering Disease seconds before verdict, which everyone passes off as unstability due to the upcoming execution.

At this point, everyone turns into half-crazy shut-ins.

ISFP
Ishimaru and Sonia
Hagakure and Akane i guess

>least favorite female
>Junko

Some mighty shit taste there user

>INFP-A
>Tanaka and Sonia
>Souda and Junko
Writing my preferences so clearly makes me think that my own way of thinking is kind of straightforward or linear.

Lots of Sonia love in here

I am also fond of Sonia myself

Last case.

=> No Junko, only flashback feature

For all her charisma and Monokuma fun, I can't take this despair upon despair upon more despair till there's nothing but despair thing she's got going on

>INFP
>Komaeda and Ibuki
>Hagakure and Saionji

>intp/infp depending on mood
>Chihiro and Mahiru
>Gundham and Hiyoko

"Improved" Hangman's Gambit, my ass
How are you supposed to keep calm when there's 14 letters on the damn screen at the same time. What the fuck, it's close to impossible not to take damage

>Gundham
How, user? Please tell me. I want to understand.

That would be pretty bad, if Ultimate Nurse gives wrong medicine and Nidai confesses immediately.

>INTP
>Nagito and Chiaki
>Weedman and Toko

his deva's are cute and shit, but he kept fucking going on about "blabla depths of hell blabla i'm stronker than all of u i just hide my powerlevel" it was very tiring to read through. it didn't really seam like he ever interacted with anyone except for like those three times his blush sprite was used. otherwise he was just jerking himself off with his hamsters.
there is probably someone i find more annoying, but i just recently completed 2, so he's fresh in my memory.

Ishimaru and Celestia
Komaeda and Chiaki

I wish /drg/ had drawfags

It's even worse when 2 different letters appear at the same time, more or less the same place, so they destroy each other the moment they appear on the screen. It's unavoidable damage

>least favorite
>Komaeda and Chiaki
fuck you

I see. I was afraid it was some reason like "his hair is stupid" I liked that as a part of his character. He seems to be very introverted but him then actually opening up to someone was heartwarming in a way. Also plus points for his VA.

>INFJ
>Fuyuhiko and Ibuki
>Togami and Mikan

>>Type
Pic Related
>>Favourite Male and Female
Makoto and Sakura
>>Least favourite male and female
Hagakure/Izuru and [It's a secret]

INFP

Nagito & Chiaki

Souda & Monaca

Yeah regular gambit was okay. A bit boring but reactively easy.
Improved gambit is a mess. In the beginning of the word it's boring as fuck and you wait forever for one letter,and at the end it's the same except the letter gets destroyed because there are 10 different letters on screen.
Same with the panic talk battle or something like that. It was much less intuitive than in the first game. Even if i grew to like it better it was just more confused

Ibuki & Chihiro

Mikan & Leon

Based Mukuro poster

based user

Is it just me, or are some of the sound effects missing from the Closing Argument in Danganronpa 2? I feel like I remember more in Trigger Happy Havoc

If you were to draw or to somehow craft an object based on DR universe what would it be ?
I ask that because I'm bored and want to wood carve something but I have no idea
Maybe you should try participating a bit in the discussions. From the look of it it looks like you're only posting pictures that nobody respons because ,well they're just pictures and it makes me sad
I never realised but you may be right. They always felt off and samelike in 2. May be because of that

Monokuma is the obvious choice

I think it was most apparent in the first trials
The fifth trial had plenty of sound effects so I wonder if there was something that went wrong with porting from vita to pc

Yeah I thought about monokuma. It's kinda too easy but clearly the easiest way to go. Usami too but she is irrelevant so w/e

Maybe they went with DR1 sounds at first thinking "ayyy it's okay nobody will notice the sounds aren't perfectly on par with what's shown" but decided for the last part that it was too noticeable

I participate here all the time, sometimes I just post pictures. If they make you sad I won't.

Oh okay great then. It just felt lonely to just have pictures without any posts. At least put some bait to it.
Anyway keep posting them. Mukuro is objectively the best girl. Anyway arguing otherwise is a heretic ,and will be dealt accordingwise

carving a revolver loader or monokumas eye seem like the most simple ideas.
you could carve an animu girl but that seems too ambitious

quick, claim your waifu or I'll take your lifeu

ehh I'm too lazy to put bait in it or something. I don't really want to start a waifu war, I just like posting pictures

but yes Mukuro is best girl

chiaki

Chiaki a cute!

Did I win?

Monokuma is obviously a 2faced mascot. Why does he acts so one sided ?

Hope Ain’t free. The tree of hope and talent gotta be litterd with the blood of classmates. Junko HUSSEIN enoshima aka “BIMBO” is not my class presidnet. she is despair gommunist and probbaly korean as well :DD. praise jesus

What?

Seeing this pic makes me want to see the Danganrompa cast in Umineko

Dammit i was too late my Waifu and Husbando have already been clamined

>Dammit i was too late my Waifu and Husbando have already been clamined
That's okay, you can still have good taste.

Mikan~

Always and forever.

I mean ,by his design ,he looks like he is half hope(white) half despair(black). So why doesn't he acts like he is only half a villain ?
>Not praise hope
Anyway that would make a good thing for a Nagito edit of that. I won't credit you if I make an edit but 'ill remember you in my heart

Beta (Edgy) Maizono because there's something wrong wih me

Please learn to type.

But Mukuro IS mai waifu

Fine.

Sorry I'm a drunk ESL.
Have a picture of a nice looking horse to sponge off your troubles

Muh ahoge

He literally did not deserve his fate. He should have survived.

>Mukurofags thread

He was too good for this world.

That's the only explanation.

why is Souda so pushed in the game? Did Kodaka assume he had created the Yosuke of DR or something

I hope he didn't. To compare Souda to Yosuke is pretty insulting

And I'm not the biggest Yosuke fan

imo
I actually don't care too much, just get rid of that fucking retarded excuse for case 3

Wow, this survivor list is even worse than the original. Congratulations

You know what would be unexpected? If the MC actually did die in V3 and had you switch characters mid-game.

>Type
Pic
Nagito and Celeste
Hagakure/Hifumi and Fukawa

That would be pretty stupid 2bh

Don't insult me you swine

Why? Is it because the MC needs to have Plot Armour™?

Since it seems like everyone hates Case 3 of SDR2 as well as DR1, what would you do to change them?

uh, no. she is MY waifu!

Whole problem with that is how hard it is to spring back life into a non protag character. But you'd have to basically recreate every characters interactions.
We played briefly with nagito in the funhouse.
Sure Nagito isn't made to be your average MC and all but when you see a reasoning clearly clashing with your convitctions ,you're booted out of the piece. It worked for nagito because it was meant to be weird ,intrusive and awkaward like all we felt,but a whole MC change ?nah it's too complicated imo.
I like the idea but DR relies too much on characters interactions for that.I mean even if you played DR1 didn't you felt sad for Hajime during chapter 6 ? Didn't you refused to believe it,like him ?.

I don't think Souda has the guts to kill people (pre despair at least) but that would make for an interesting 3rd case.

But it's a game where anyone can die! anything is fair game

I liked how Baten Kaitos pulled off a character switch/twist midway. They could do something along those lines.