/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>FE Mobile Announcement
twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/725302450714857472

>Map Pack 2 Announced
fireemblemfates.nintendo.com/dlc

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10240670
strawpoll.me/10239753
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56937880
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tharja still a best

Severa is shit

Please stop shitposting about eggs.

Your daily reminder that Oborofag is dead and now TharjaAnon will handle all translations

Kill yourself.

Alright let's talk about something.
If you could bring any class back in future DLC, what would it be? Why? What skills would they have?

Cuck

How could you possibly be stealthy with all that titty flopping around?

Early.

Now your second Nohr thread is also deleted :^)

Untrue statement.

How are you so fast

Yes there was, it allowed for the creation of this Florabro thread.

>another flora thread
Fucking hell.

SHE A BAD GIRL

What happened to her?

Caeldori is a-dori-ble!
And pure!

>DLC

no

would caeldori let you cum in her hair?

NANOMACHINES, SON

>new flora/corn pic
At least something good came out of the falseflagging.

Summoner, making disposable troops is a cool idea, especially now that there's buff/debuffs allowing for suicide debuffers and shit.

I like Hana

>Falls in love with every man she meets
>Pure

Can we please have one thread without my daughter's ass

They're seriously making us use this one? Really? Fucking REALLY?

Okay, fine, whatever, it's just a thread bro. Whatever. I'll get it next time. Don't mind me bro just running /feg/ into the ground

Just close your eyes and walk away from the screen

Close. Your. Eyes.

It's a bot.

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with my pretty wife! I`ll never let anything hurt her or make her sad! Every second spent with her is perfect! I want to stroke her soft hair and give her little kisses on her cheek! We`ll have each other forever and always! I love Felicia!

NO! SHE IS PURE!
Desist all this talk!

Post those castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

(lol

Cutest family

please answer

>no Midori thread so far
Please put aside your differences next thread for this bundle of happiness and cute.

Left /feg/ for good after being run out by shitposters

No. No. Fuck you. Fuck off. Stop doing this birthday thread shit, that's why shitposting exists.

Midori is best dori!

This is Opheliafag's schtick

I married her in Nohr!

another cool FE4 thing is that the game manages to do each of its arcs well. All the chapters(you could argue 4 and 5 are the exception to this rule) can be grouped into sets of two and each has its own contained story arc. Prologue/1 are Verdane, 2/3 are Augusty, 4/5 are exile, 6/7 is the rebellion rising, 8/9 is Thracia, and 10/Endgame is Grannvale. Keeps the plot pacing consistent.

Reporting in.

HUP TWO THREE FOUR

CAELdori is the best dori

Why didn't they make her like Shiggy and make her keep green hair no matter what? Seriously the fucking eyebrows bother me for some reason.

Really?

That sucks.

This. If you're a legit Midorifag, you don't want her to have a birthday thread. All those do is invite shitposting towards whichever character's birthday it is that day.

Midori is the drug-dealer dori

>more than halfway through the day
>literally took until this post for anyone to realize let alone notice that it was her birthday

J U S T
U
S
T

Important statistical analysis:
strawpoll.me/10240670

You're objectively wrong.

No, fuck off. Midori is better.

Caeldori is best taxi

Will post an updated version soon

Yeah. We don't have a translator anymore which sucks even more because she was (supposedly) a cute tall and tan Japanese girl

Drinking Midori's love potion! Caeldori and Midori drank it too! Living life in the middle of an aDORIble Dori sandwich!

Not that I mind summarizing Orochi...
strawpoll.me/10239753

Midori is shit
>le drug loli of shit growths xD

people were talking about her birthday last night though

Until Kaze kills you

I don't know if this is a joke or not, but can you actually translate stuff TharjaAnon? I have some comics that need translating.

>people unironically voting for tsundere cunt

Yesterday isn't today now is it?

I can sort of translate things that have the actual text like scramble convos but not comics since I'm not that good with kanji, plus hand-writing is sometimes difficult to read. Sorry.

Sorry, Midori.
There probably will be at least one birthday thread on Friday.

it depends on your time zone

Jail.
We've known, overlapping problems just occurred. Did you want to talk about Midori during that shitstorm?

Your false flagging would be get more (you)s if you didn't use the same image every time.

>Eve is Yves
>but his brothers are still Eva and Alva

for what purpose.

I understand most of the name changes but I'm actually confused here.

If I have multiple save files, how can I ascertain which castle you guys are going to? Is it my most recently played file or can I adjust which one you go to??

What 142532707 actually means:

I only care about Rhajat. Sorry.

So what you're telling me is you can't translate.

I miss Oborofag already ;_;

Don't knock it until you try it. Replicate Kana in Nohr is cool, and it's not like there are many options for that.

Flora's just gonna kill herself anyways.

Most recently updated

>Jail.

Go ahead and call the cops, they can't un-rape you!

It's the castle/file you last updated from.

>-31
Jesus fuck.
I miss her too buddy.

>using + stones

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56937880

At least Kana would still be able to fight with physical Swords after. She could at least fight some axe users because of Axebreaker.

Unlike this guy.

Hey, it's me the commission guy who commissioned that one Oboro picture.

So this is what I'm thinking of. I'm thinking of having Oboro and Kana with her best friend Midoriko. What should they be doing?

I'm sad, /feg/
Can you please post happy pictures?

Is this a reference to something?

Play uno.

She's is incredibly cute. I wish there was an option to get the father's hair color, her green looks neat.

Reminder to report and ignore. Fuck, those last few threads were horrible.

I didn't use Xander so that was my only option to get past the bottom room. Replicate and Rally Defense saved my ass.

Actually, she was still doing about 15 or so damage to the generals. And she could kill the Berserkers in 3 hits. A Dragon Fang proc brought up the damage a decent amount too.

does this count

Charlotte vs Effie arm wrestling duel, who wins?

Lighting an effigy of Flora ablaze.

So I havent played an FE game since 8 on the GBA and just beat Birthright. I liked it well enough but every map was essentially the same objective. I was actually pretty shit at strategy 99% of the time because most enemies just don't seem to move an inch unless you're in range. This kinda led to me getting curbstomped on one or two late game maps then just sitting back and watching them line up to die.

I've heard Conquest is much better in that department and I'm about to start it but I have a question.

Is Kamui any good with Tomes/Scrolls? When they advance class they'll be starting from E Rank which will fucking suck, Is it worth it at all or is physical Kamui just leagues better than anything else for their default advancements?

Pic related my femui.

aw, cute

you could keep it simple and have them playing dress up or gathering flowers or something

Actually would this commission work?

Oboro, Kana, and Midoriko all taking a bath at a hot spring.

My wife.

Ask Book Of "Erin, because Fury is not a fucking name" Holsety.

Tell me your favorite thing about Peri!

corrin can work as a Malig Knight with Bolt Axe and tomes. Alternately, go +Mag Paladin with Levin Sword.

Hmm, that sounds really sweet with the flowers.

I usually pair Midoriko with Setsuna so how about Midoriko and Kana gathering flowers while Setsuna and Oboro watch from the back?

Gross