/dsg/ - Demon's and Dark Souls General

Gave me conniptions How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX (embed)
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/9478
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for

So when's that patch then?

For PvE do I want Bleed, Lightning, Fire or Magic buffs on my weapons?

show me your finest meme builds

Question from the last thread:

I want to fuck invaders.

Bleed. Bleed destroys everything in PvE.

Dark Souls 2 & 3 have no aesthetic

Is DaS1 very active on PC these days?

Those flags are just elevator access

Feminine Penis

Following that should I dump points into Luck then?

hahah

majority of enemies don't bleed dude

>not shotel parrying
lmaoing @ your life pathetic unkindled

what does the lever in the grand archives do?

Why don't you just test this stuff yourself?

I don't get it

You understand that he had TWO co-directors, one of whom was Tani-fucking-b-team-mura himself, right?

M got the top spot in the credits, but to assume that he called all the shots with no executive pressure to let his two co-directors have some say in the production is extremely naive.

its been a lot more active since the release of dank 3, and actually has double the active players than dark souls 2 scholar

I'm working on this:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/9478

So why not just throw the first flame into the ocean?

There wont be any embers or tiny fickering flames left after that

More than you'd think if you're this guy

Is there an FC up? If not I can host

>The Greatsword of Judgment is shit
>MLGS is mediocre at best
>Immolation Tinder's alright but should scale off fire scaling instead honestly
>Crystal Sage Rapier is alright but is outdone by a Crystal-infused Estoc or Rapier
>can't even think of any Dark-scaling weapons because no innate ones exist

I swear the only decent innate elemental scaling weapons are most of the Pyro ones and the Dragonslayer Greataxe/Spear.

Heres your (your)

>hydras appear throughout DS1
>never directly relevant or referenced
>game ends with a dozen primordial serpents all rising from the same obscured space
>we never see past their necks
P R I M O R D I A L
H Y D R A

i love this thing

Ho would you, personally, incorporate Prissy into DLC for DS3 anons?

... which one? A few of them open shortcuts/hidden areas.

what do you think the Age of Deep is about

NO THERE ISN'T PLEASE HOST

how do I avoid the Soul Memory meme in dark souls 2 if i want to playthrough with a friend?

Gives access by shifting a bookshelf where you find a Titinite slab across from the first floor with the candle wax dip is

shh

I feel the same way, there's something about DeS and DaS that looks better.

there's one in the middle that you pull and it seems like nothing happens

I'd showcase her dead body nailed to a wall so people shut the fuck up about her.

Does Lightning Blade add more damage than Lightning Infusion? If so, how much?

I'd test it but I only have one gem and they can't be farmed at the level I'm at now.

>>Veeky Forums142536716
gib sliders pls

>Tani-fucking-b-team-mura
Wasn't he the one who put together some semblance of a game from scraps after the first guy left DS2 and made the actually good DLCs?

>>>/blogspot/

I wouldn't.

She's an abomination that belongs in the trash. It's bad enough those Japs put in that "thing" called Yorshka.

Ok. High Wall, PC, 'dsg'

Come on then, lads

why is making waifu so hard in this game
maybe ill just stick with male character since reroll is boring as fck

agape ringo

is correct, you can see all the flags from the other player's save, but the only ones you can actually do anything to are elevators.

yeah that's a stretch desu

It means you trigger the flag in another player's game that indicates something has been activated, like a new area reached, a door unlocked, a bonfire activated, a shortcut turned on, etc.

Doing any of this to your own game via CE is a surefire way to trigger an invalid game data warning (and consequently a softban), so if it's possible to do this to other player's games, it means there'd be a new method of triggering softbans on other players that doesn't involve the methods fixed by the hotfix.

That's not bad.

Just play normally and if you ever stop seeing each other's signs, pass the person with less souls some soul items or have them grind or something.

SM was really a meme problem. It's irrelevant in the vast majority of cases.

the one between the two cursed shelves that overlooks the big bridge where you defeat the crystal sage

>Why did Pontiff try to stop you

He didn't try to stop shit, you stepped to him and that made him morally obligated to wreck you.

Chosen ash faggot waltzing into Irithyll like he owns the place, bringing his fucking queer ass thief friends and fat people with him, thinking he not gonna get shit on.

Yeah, he's getting pretty unwatchable at this point... Makes me sad. Used to really like the guy.

god damn it

Anyone know when DLCs are?

>Tears of denial
>cast Pestilent mercury

This spell is great.

Even if you make a "good one" she will likely look like shit where there isn't good lighting aka light blasting the entire face

There's a calculator in the OP that shows you what range any given SM tier is within.

Co-op has a massive range, so it will never be an issue for two players playing through the game together. The name-engraved ring further boosts that range.

Amazing contribution to the thread, buddy.

First one Q4 2016. Second one somewhere 2017.

Drakeblood Greatsword is also pretty decent, despite all that split damage.

But it's quite clear From just have no idea what they're doing since all split damage is just so fucking garbage every time. Six patches and no fix to the funky issue of weapons NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE (might want to fix that From, lol!!!)

DS Axe and DS Greatsword quite clearly are meant to be un-infusable trash and they just forgot to make them dogshit, which is hilarious.

It's actually crazy how much of the viability of things in this game is the result of bugs and exploits, the meta would be even more stale and dead otherwise.

>waaaah why isn't everyone having proper discourse with proper formatting and citations on fucking Veeky Forums
>why are people just posting about playing the game
Go back to whatever forum you crawled out of, dweeb.

I'd have her black goop stained skeleton present in a dungeon related to Aldritch, with a shattered Lifehunt Scythe somewhere close.

You can't get the actual scythe.

>Faraam set
>worn by Lion Knight Albert
>the set canonically worn by the bearer of the curse
>"those who have gone beyond death"

LION KNIGHT ALBERT IS THE BEARER OF THE CURSE

Also the Champion of Ash is Ocelotte and the Chosen Undead is the Soul of Cinder

So using the last option makes your opponent illegally trigger those flags?

I always wondered what a firekeeper (male) would look like.

This is the power of PC...

Lock her in a cage in some gloomy dungeon
Fill the dungeon with items that have descriptions that imply she was repeatedly violated by fat aristocrats
Watch waifufags off themselves

I do own the place. That faggot and his boipussy eating goop are fucking dead.

What's wrong with that penis?

ty both, I'm not worried anymore

>that anatomy

It was drawn by an incestuous edgelord

>Drakeblood Greatsword is also pretty decent, despite all that split damage.

I actually agree but I'm counting weapons with actual innate scaling for elemental damage, Drakeblood has no elemental scaling at base and at its best is a quality/dex GS that benefits more then usual from resins.

Man, I simply don't get untended graves. Some say it's in the past, which is substantiated with the old firekeeper's dialogue, yet at the same time there are item descriptions that imply that the world is already lost to the age of dark. So either it's the past and the fire re-ignited itself somehow, or it isn't the past and it contradicts the dialogue. It's all making my brain hurt

>invading high wall with 27 vigor SL 20
It's an amazing kind of feel. Literally take no damage and can withstand 3 people spamming R1 on me.

cya in 3 days homie

Are you telling me he did everything just so he could be a king? Or was he just naturally evil?

>Man, I simply don't get untended graves. Some say it's in the past, which is substantiated with the old firekeeper's dialogue, yet at the same time there are item descriptions that imply that the world is already lost to the age of dark. So either it's the past and the fire re-ignited itself somehow, or it isn't the past and it contradicts the dialogue

It's the past and the fire was reignited.

>somehow

Ludleth, user. He "willed himself lord".

If you kill him, then talk to him after he revives, you can actually hear what it was like for him when he linked the fire.

>now looks like a woman in her early-20s, slow aging because dragon physiology
>is important to the storyline
>is like five times bigger than Gwynevere now

Its reasonably active, as long as you use the DSCM to get started

Is it true the hornet ring gives weapons different parrying animations?

Buy firebombs every playthrough from Greirat.
Practice unlocked throws with them.

>an easier darklurker

top kek

One opens up the Scholar Ring, one opens up the last Outrider knight, and one opens up a chest with a Slab.

On NPCs and players.

Did you not even read the soul description for soul of cinder?

It literally tells that its a combination of all the souls that have linked the fire. It has the chosen undead's soul in it sure but its not really the person you played as, its hardly even a person, just an embodiment of souls including Gwyns.

How's this for a build? Also why is DS1 dead now for PC? I'm getting literally no nodes, I even had the game running for like an hour or more.

Can you do the "collect all X" achievements across multiple characters?

>125
hanging yourself required

Did you not talk to Ludleth of CourLOSSUS

That's the fucking slab can you even read?

Go back down a floor with all those candle shits and dipping wax and there should be a shifted bookshelf with a chest containing a slab from the wax dip

He had an ambition, man.

>A boss with an off switch
>Harder than anything

How do I get the most out of my bleed?
I'm using Bleed Weapon infused with Refined on my 40/40 Quality character and using Carthus Rouge.

Should I respec into 40 luck as well?

>tfw will never ever get to do sentinerd/dorkmoon the real way
>will just end up having to farm silver knights for hours and hours

And to top it all off, faith kinda sucks anyway.

Nobody wants to see your shit webm of a situation that we've seen twenty times already. Only scrubs use the DSGA and that's fucking accepted here. Get the fuck back to your reddit circlejerk.