/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1079

■ Current Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2s-playstation-4-launch-update/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-emergency-maintenance-4212016/
■ AC Scratch: Winners Design 3 sideB (until 6/8), Toro Kuro Station (Until 5/25)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/fun/

Next Update: 「新体験への出航」 Part3 (May 25)
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-bethor-zelazny-arrives-on-set-may-25th/

■ Soon:
Live Broadcast #42 on May 22

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
EST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=America/New_York
CET: google.com/calendar/[email protected]&ctz=Europe/Berlin
Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST
Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour

■ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

■ DB/Wikis
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

■ Simulators
Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10241304
flockmod.com/pso2g
youtube.com/watch?v=sH1M9Dy2uVY
youtube.com/watch?v=eTU-jTmWr-k
flockmod.com/rappytime
youtube.com/watch?v=7FTnMVOuNKM
youtube.com/watch?v=k2xWguSihjU
youtube.com/watch?v=fP-HPyVuox8
youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic
youtube.com/watch?v=W-cCbpvfLRs
youtube.com/watch?v=r6ME57JkDuk
a.uguu.se/3WwC5knaZy3H_RoundTablefeatNino-DancinAllNight.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=OfS1nWtqZwU
youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY
youtu.be/DGJdoTQqvxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SKREE

If the next 5 posts are Rappies SEGA will fix everything wrong with the game in ep 5.

No.
Just wait for Episode VII.

LUNCH IS READY

I don't want a darker as a protagonist.

If the below post is a rappy, rappies will be genocided before ep 5

NO, It only works with NOIRES

They haven't ever fixed everything wrong with the game since episode 1 what makes you think they'll ever start

Got you covered.

WE ARE BORDERLESS

>Sega removed the black dying in chapter 0
Gud goy

HA ha ha ha

Unfunny.

Emergency code "boat people" when?

What does Lava taste like?

Rocks

Burning.

hot latinas

clown butt sweat

looks nice

why's your puyo mag angry

I wonder why they did this, it still confuses me. You got that picture of all the dead black guys and that one dagan? It really cracks me up.

Lava is rocks right? So that would probably be it. and probably a bit of this tooHe didn't have his morning coffee. He never has his morning coffee.

Rehal

strawpoll.me/10241304

such a good costume

>They shove it down your fucking throat every chance they fucking get
In my opinion, the "references" and throwbacks were performed decently, it wasn't just the usual "HEY GUYS HERE'S CHEWBACCA, REMEMBER HIM BACK FROM THE OTHER MOVIES?" level employed in the prequels.

>ripping everything it could from A New Hope's playbook only worked to its detriment
I feel the whole playing it safe deal helped more than anything, I mean, realistically speaking nobody actually expected it to be any good, let alone great, better to work your way from the ground up and convince people all over again than aim high and fail with yet another entry.

Reminder: this is 100% PSO2 related because you can draw clear parallels with their developments and progression, and also the Phantasy Star series was considerably inspired by the then-original science-fantasy setting.

Aww. You changed to a girl? That's too bad I really liked your blue pants.

Maint soon...

LFP Flockdraw!

>soon

we still got 2 and a half hours to go.

Isn't maint 2 hours early today?

Nobody is on anyway, START IT LET'S GO~!

I didn't think it would turn out this way

will you ever forgive me rehal

Grandma will you tell us in explicit detail about how you made my dad or mom with grandpa again

she did both

Once upon a time there was a cute little couple. There was a war starting and the could knew that the man wouldn't be making it back.
They always wanted to have a child, so they called the photon stork for a delivery. There was a mistake thought, because the photon stork delivered a human infant.
Regardless Grandma loved him and he grew up to save the entire universe with the help of his trusty side kick himself from another timeline.

flockmod.com/pso2g

all you people ever do is draw dicks or poopoo anyway

but LAST TIME that drawfag made a cool apprentice!

Do you lube your tablet with semen?

that guy wasn't even Veeky Forums just some visitor who graced us with his presence

So earlier today i accidentally destroyed a new set of 150/9 r-atk units....

i'm also poor atm and i can't make a new set...

so i've decided to enter the erp business so i can get huge profits for low effort... but in order to do so i need to truly become the queen of lewd.

I poured all of my heart (and some of my semen ) into this lil' slut so i think she's ready to be unleased on the world. tell me what you think guys. Good, bad, awful? I need to know how to be a god-tier ロリビッチ so I can milk horny weebs for every last meseta. R8, h8, and masturb8.

Hi, I'm willing to translate the untranslated bits of this game. I don't really know anything about the technical side of things, but is there a list of untranslated items and menus that I could easily access and begin work on?

one more pic from behind

The female dewmen is the cutest.

would pay 1050 meseta that's the best I can do

You should ask and contact AIDA. Poor man, your post was wedged between a semen demon.

Something seems to be broken because I can't join the room.

oppai too big

that's the smallest you can go in this game sadly...wish it was possible to be truly flat but it isn't.

Is it maint already? Cant check right now

yes

sure is

You'll have to go to PSO-W or psumods, you know, the places that actually get things done.

read the last few posts and guess

fuck you

Alright I'm going to throw my hat into the ring here.

PSU coming off of PSO1 is The Phantom Menace of the franchise. It started out as a piece of fucking shit but at least it looked familiar to what the franchise is suppose to look like and after a long series of sequels in it's setting it ended off fairly well regarded and it's own little universe was able to stand out on it's own.

EP4 is like being a really die hard fan of TV Star Trek and the classic 60s Kirk and Spock adventures and then watching Into Darkness. It's not even in the same genre. EP4 wants to be some weird fucking amalgamation of high school drama, sci-fi, and MMO anime.

It's a radical change in tone and theme and you are already predicting everything that's going to happen because what it's trying to take from the originals is so ham-fisted you can see the foreshadowing from space.

Like it's so obvious that EP4 will end with either the destruction of Mother Brian or whatever they want to call it when we all fucking know its going to be Mother Brain or it's awakening and going rogue or whatever. It all depends on how much they want to focus on this bad Earth plot which hopefully isn't long because its shit.

I'd try my luck posting in the thread linked in OP first, and see where it goes.
Mind that much like any community-based non-profit project, it's all about getting yourself submitted into the circlejerk and try to work your way around e-egos through e-merit.
Godspeed.

PLEASE MOVE ME BACK TO SUPERIOR 4 SEGA, IF I WAKE UP AND I'M STILL ON 2 I'LL MURDER ALL OF REDRUM

blue burst

Servers DED post characters and music

youtube.com/watch?v=sH1M9Dy2uVY

we'll miss you

good night pso2g

hey guys whats a good private server for bb?
I'm tired of the literal waifu simulator
and need my fix of real gameplay

theyre selling panties in bottles now?

i guess it helps them keep their smell

You're just a disgusting Ship slut anyway. You leave Ship 4 because you said the PUGs are bad and you want to be able to tell people they're dumb in english more openly and then you come crawling back because you say Ship 2's PUGs are bad like a battered housewife.

Now think really long and hard about that for a moment. You left one ship because "the PUGs are bad" and are now leaving another ship for the exact same reason. What is the common theme here?

you aren't going back to ship 4

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

youtube.com/watch?v=eTU-jTmWr-k

flockmod.com/rappytime

other room is bugged

youtube.com/watch?v=7FTnMVOuNKM

I hope you go back because you're a jerk, but I also hope you get stuck forever just for being such a jerk.

I went to PSO-W and I'm banned? I don't remember ever having gone to that site before, so I'm a bit confused.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2xWguSihjU

honk honk

>PSO-W
Fuck that shit, go straight to psumods thread, it's in the OP.

nobody hangs out in rum anymore so that's kind of a pointless threat

youtube.com/watch?v=fP-HPyVuox8
the show was bad but i liked the song

youtube.com/watch?v=m3EHCTP3jic

desu goldrahda and decol were goin hard as fuk in that pic so i dont blame him

>New thread AND it's maintenance night

The file name says it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-cCbpvfLRs

who was your favourite character

>my name is bearhead
>i dont start drama

kirigiri

youtube.com/watch?v=r6ME57JkDuk

a.uguu.se/3WwC5knaZy3H_RoundTablefeatNino-DancinAllNight.mp3

Still CUTE

Are you on dynamic IP? If you are, try changing it. Some IPs seem to have been banned for some reason. If you can't change then rip.

Alright, I'll contact the OP of that thread. Hopefully I won't have to deal with a bunch of egomaniacs. The most common road block in the fan translation scene tends to be the people you have to deal with.

youtube.com/watch?v=OfS1nWtqZwU

Skulls for a skele

>come across NT weapon
>want to max grind it
>cant force feed it cubes and +40 in a matter of minutes
>mfw
sure not being able to "fail" a grind is nice but i kinda hate this over reliance on having to use emper affix in order to create any sort of decent fodder

excuse me miss
you seem to have had donuts on your head

i want to like you man
but you're too GAAAAYLET

gotta eat more pineapples bby

>Kirigiri
youtu.be/0pCS44qrJkY

What the fuck?
Into the oven you go, head first.

>this over reliance on having to use emper affix
but its not

just grind the same nox weapons you would but with non-emper weapons. it'll take more, but it's not "reliant" on them at all

Since we have an early maint does this mean it'll end early?

Damn, I love pineapples

youtu.be/DGJdoTQqvxU

yous muthafucking right