/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Previous thread Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.net

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/IN-HAND-KINGDOM-HEARTS-PLAY-ARTS-KAI-SORA-HALLOWEEN-TOWN-ACTION-FIGURE-/301947050133?hash=item464d725895:g:hIMAAOSwFMZWsWwl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kairi is cute! CUTE!

What will they possibly do with Vanitas going forward? How is he alive?

Phew. Pretty shit pull overall but I got what I wanted.

Is Black Coat Mickey any good?

Reminder that Oswald is dead. And you killed him.

It's KH. Barely anybody dies.

Plus he's going to be in the New Organization.

Can we not make this is a constant thing?

I was half right :^)

He's going to butt heads with Ventus and Sora during KHIII and during the big battle

Then Sora spares him because he doesn't want to get rid of a face that good looking.

Then Vanitas fucks off for the rest of the game showing up at the secret ending

I didn't make it to Cloud in that event. Shit got too hard.

What do you mean
>permanently increase the power of your keyblade past 15 ap
?

I bought both of his stupid games.
Blame the devs for making both of them so boring and archaic that barely anyone else did.

So Xehanort made Vanitas by removing the darkness from Ven's heart and somehow turning it into a person, right?

And Heartless are born from the darkness in people's hearts. The darkness takes over the heart and they transform into weird creatures who run around and try to turn other people into Heartless.

So is Vanitas basically an artificially created Heartless? Maybe a sort of prototype of the Emblem Heartless, or a first test of whatever Terranort did to turn himself into Ansem SoD?

It's obvious they're setting up the Vanitas Saga after KH3 ends off the Xehanort Saga

You know what they say about students taking up their mentor's mantles

Vanitas will be pretty much Dark Pit and pop up from time to time to act like an edgy 2cool4school type only for SDG to comment on how much of a massive tryhard tool he is.

>And Heartless are born from the darkness in people's hearts. The darkness takes over the heart and they transform into weird creatures who run around and try to turn other people into Heartless.

Heartless are created when a heart that has left a body gets swallowed up by the darkness and then transformed into a Heartless.

>So is Vanitas basically an artificially created Heartless? Maybe a sort of prototype of the Emblem Heartless, or a first test of whatever Terranort did to turn himself into Ansem SoD

He could be seen as such only difference is Ven's heart was taken by the darkness. His darkness along with a good chunk of his heart made up Vanitas.

How he even has a body in the first place is what's so confusing about his nature.

And Terranort just went about the normal Heartless procedure by letting his heart leave his body then letting the darkness swallow it up which made Ansem SOD.

I guess the similarity between Vanitas, Ansem and even Xemnas's births was MX's keyblade being used as the catalyst to their existence.

They're kinda like brothers

That's where I see him going post KH3. The Dark Pit/Vegeta/Sasuke/Hiei/whatever edgy dark black hair animu faggot I can think of/ route and be a massive jerkass to everyone he bumps into.

What the fuck is Vanitas doing ?

It seems like they are at a formal or something and Vanitas is whispering into MX's ear

Probably evil things like spiking Eraqus' drink so he makes an ass of himself

I can see Vanitas playing on his own side. Not siding with the hero or villain but could end up helping either side depending on his goal and who he sees as the bigger threat

He's cosplaying as that dude from Deadly Premonition.

>It seems like they are at a formal or something and Vanitas is whispering into MX's ear

Shit it looked like he was blowing in his ear so that's why I was confused and shit but whispering makes sense and not as creepy

>Probably evil things like spiking Eraqus' drink so he makes an ass of himself

Dammit sounds like a good scenario that would have happened in the BBS manga if Amano continued.

Newfag as far as figures go. Does anyone know if this is decent quality? Also a better site to buy it from rater than ebay.

ebay.com/itm/IN-HAND-KINGDOM-HEARTS-PLAY-ARTS-KAI-SORA-HALLOWEEN-TOWN-ACTION-FIGURE-/301947050133?hash=item464d725895:g:hIMAAOSwFMZWsWwl

>Vanitas and MX

You stop that Vani

>It's obvious they're setting up the Vanitas Saga after KH3 ends off the Xehanort Saga

If he survives KH3, I doubt he's going to ever become a big time villain again. More like the anti hero. I can see Braig being the big villain over him because Vanitas actually had a sob story from the novels while Braig hasn't been given anything like that as of yet.

>You know what they say about students taking up their mentor's mantles

Vanitas is gonna follow his own path going forward if he survives. Being his own man not his teacher's bitch.

Had a good day at work. Thought I'd try my luck. How'd I do?

I have a couple of the PAK line, and they're pretty good.

The Sora models are better because his pants mean that they can't fuck up his knees, which is pretty much the only flaw in the KH PAK figures as far as build goes.

This listing is about $10 cheaper than MSRP on these things, also.

If you think you can trust the seller to deliver, I'd go for it.

I doubt you'll be able to find it anywhere else that isn't an import site.
And import shipping is killer.

Thanks, you just saved me a bunch of googling.

I have to stop spending money on this game.

I gotta save my jewels.

I need someone to give me a stern talking to.

Nothing particularly bad, nothing particularly good. Could do a lot worse.

It helps when you realize most of the medals out now are gonna be useless in a few months when we get all the OP ones.

I never made it past the first area of Epic Mickey 2. I kind of liked the first one though. I'm a big fan of Walt Disney and his creative visions. Is there anything of value that I'm missing? Maybe not gameplay-wise, but something I'd like as a Disney fan?

OH WOW THE MAD DOCTOR WAS ACTUALLY STILL EVIL NO ONE SAW THAT COMING
There I just saved you a playthrough.
Nothing worthwhile unless you're really crazy about obscure Disney merch and unused theme park ride concepts.

>tfw you will never get a horror-themed game using the early concept art from Epic Mickey

Oh shit new thread! Lemme copy n' paste.

It's a bit weird for me since there are things I like in both Passion and Sanctuary that stands out in one song but not in the other.

So of course listening to both songs at the same time will be the best choice.

I think I like the lyrics in Sanctuary more though. But damn she stretches out words into sounding like different words! "Awayhayhaayyeaa"

The concept art was the best thing to come out of those games.

>beat the final battle in Aqua's story twice thinking maybe I didn't save
>made a another save file for the last episode
>completed all of the storylines
>completed the Secret Reports
>finished the Final Episode

I still didn't get fucking Blank Points on my PSP, why god?

Reminder that he probably got mindbroken into Xehanort's service and is no longer the lazy playful Dance Water Dance guy he used to be.

Should be in the Trinity Archives if you're on Proud/Critical.

Oh shit, wait...I did Ventus in Standard Mode, Terra in Proud mode and Aqua in Proud Mode.

...might this have something to do with it?

What have they done to my baby ;_;

Most likely.

You may have to finish Aqua's scenario again to reset the playthrough stats for Final Episode.

A Nort among Norts.

>I need you to turn this key into a jet ski
>Are you on the fucking pipe again, Nomura?

Due credit to whichever Squeenix employee had to animate that fuckery.

From what I understand Nomura likes the sauce. We already have confirmation that he was drunk when pitching one of the games to a member of his team.

your right we should talk aqua's titties

>You may have to finish Aqua's scenario again to reset the playthrough stats for Final Episode.

Do you mean defeat the final boss in Aqua's story and then finish the Final Episode? Because...I just did that.

Yeah.

But if you don't have a Proud Ven save then it won't count.

And if you start one up now, that Proud Ven save won't be in the "playthrough" set for the Final Episode save you have.

BbS's save management is kind of a mess.

Is Kairi's past something we should expect to be in KH3, or did BBS cover it? I haven't wanted to revisit that game since the PSP hacking days.

>did BBS cover it?
Pretty much this? She ends up on DI very soon after the events of BbS. It doesn't seem like anything else really happened up until KH1, outside of some shenanigans about her being the mayor's adopted daughter I guess?

BBS already went through this

M'kay. That was pretty unremarkable then. I thought KH1 was hinting at more special-er origins.

So many girls want to kiss her.

Xehanort is a massive homosexual pedophile the way i see it, kingdom hearts becomes a game of defeat the worlds most notorious pedoshit creepily inserting his pruned essence into young boys travelling around trying to become 'keyblade' wielders

>dont talk to strangers

To be fair, I wouldn't be able to resist any of the princesses. Aurora especially.

please tell me there's some secret corner of the internet slowly churning out aqua/kairi lewds

damnit, who am I kidding

Please tell me there's some secret corner of the Internet hiding a complete sprite rip of Re:coded

Or better yet, the hi-res renders the sprites were compressed from

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY..

Oh god, okay well nevermind I guess I'm screwed.

I'm not a princess

PPPPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY...

WITH DARKNESS AND SILENCE THROUGH THE NIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Nah, that's a promotional render.

The sprites used in Re:coded's cutscenes are actually compressed from renders made specifically for Re:coded. Like what Donkey Kong Country did, only with renders instead of models.

But to my knowledge, those renders haven't been made publicly available.

OH BABY, DON'T GO!

When you finish Ventus's story is there supposed to be one star beside the save file or two?

Also is KH Final Mix BBS (proud) harder than the PSP version? I found the PSP version a bit easy.

ANGELS AND FLIES

and a few months after that, those OP medals will be useless. Why do anything, why even play...

>flies

No please.

That's the main thing I don't like about Sanctuary. The lyrics don't seem to fit as well as Passion, even if I can't understand what is actually said. I like them both, but Passion is my favorite.

I really like him. I hope there's lots more of him in KH3... It's really too bad about Leonard Nimoy.

Okay I'm gonna try one more time.
Finish Terra's final boss, Finish Ventus's final boss, Finish Aqua's final fucking boss again and the Final fucking ending! God damn this memory file bullshit.

New medals when?

The difference is that besides the buffers, only a handful of our medals are still relevant in JP, while Premium medals that have been released last year in JP are still top medals - so doing pulls right now is a complete waste instead of saving to pull when medals that are worth the investment appears.

Unless you are a richfag that can and want to spend 400 dollars per month on this game to get all the premiums, then whatever.

Probably on the 27

How are my setups so far? I've decided to handicap myself by not buying jewels ever. What should I do from here? What "free" medals are the best to guilt first? I'll probably never be able to guilt the premium medals anyways.

Why does Sora look completely different after just aging a year?

puberty?

Go into a drive form before you enter a battle and you will never turn into anti-form.

Do you think Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 will be added to PlayStation Now before KH3 comes out? That would be awesome because you could play the whole series on your PSQuad.

I hope

>your keyblade wielder

Cute. Guilt Stitch, Yuna, and Wakka.

>PSNow
How about PSNo

Pretty decent setups. Is Zach stronger than edge Riku? If not I'd probably swap the medals around to give him or Herc the strongest multiplier. For Lady Luck, you can replace the master form with a Stitch and guilt it pretty easy. And the KH Sora too. Guilted Yuna is really strong too. At least as good as Mickey will be since he's a ton more difficult to guilt.

Any particular order? I've already started on wakka only first.

The zack usually cleans up everything when I combo it with final form. It does like 11-12k damage to speed enemies.

What's more interesting is that his body grows but his hair didn't. Riku and Kairi's did in that year. Was Namine giving him haircuts whilst he slept? What about hygine? Did she also give him a sponge bath every couple days to keep him from stinking up the joint?

>Magic mission
>random Power enemy with a fuckton of health
>objective to beat it in one turn

>He fell for the "Starlight is bad" meme.

What are we in for when DDD rolls by again on 2.8?
New scenes?
Another more xehanort-y secret boss?
More DARKNESS?

I believe Nomura has said that really nothing new will be added to 3D because they don't really have the time or something.

He also said he wouldn't remake it.

Hey man, I'm just going off of shit he's said fairly recently.

Hopefully less grind for your animals, and no trophies related to maxing them all.

friendly reminder that a PS3 with CFW is necessary to experience KH2.5 to the fullest

it fixes all the loading times by being off a hard drive

Good stuff, keep on doing what works for you. Only other advice I can give you is pick up some sleep to make Peter Pan stronger.
Additional Norts is all but guaranteed. "Never enough goddamn Norts" and "Never ever release KH3" are the only mottos you can trust Nomura to live by.

Source of that image please? Cursioity is killing me.

Come on, dude. I literally Google'd the dialogue and found it. Put some effort into it.

Oh god I just hit the Final Mix only Roxas fight in KH2. I've never done this before. I wasn't prepared. I've breezed through the game, no farming required, and then this asshole comes along.