/dsg/ - Demon's and Dark Souls General

Old: How to get autosummon covenants to work: steamcommunity.com/app/374320/discussions/0/357286119111456394/

>/dsg/ Player List
pastebin.com/9hG50KHX (embed) (embed)
>/dsg/ Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral
>Draw
doodleordie.com/r/darksouls
imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed) (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed) (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed) (embed)

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed) (embed)

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4hzb7p/matchmaking_server_bug_possible_caching_issue/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for

PLEASE

Why seeds are fucking still here. WHY.

Nice (embed)s.

My wife's son just solo'd nameless king using broken straight sword

I accidentally CE'd out a bunch of important items, including my Black Crystal, and I think I'm banned.

What do I do?

>invading in Farrons Keep

I made a huge mistake

Looks like FROM doesn't want me to play their shitty game

Feminine penis

I put my sign down for nameless too, if you wanna dried finger.

throbbing demon cock

this is what a good looking character should look like. Not some week jawed asian looking ellen paige like the other guy as posting in the last thread.

lol are you retarded?

Been toying with the idea of making this and ruining gankers.
Still unsure if not having 50 strength for the Great Hammer makes it's weapon art do shit damage.

SL18 at Dragonslayer Armor here, am I too low of a level to get the NPC summons? How does it work?

>The connection to the DARK SOULS 3 server was lost, returning to the main menu.
>The connection to the DARK SOULS 3 server was lost, returning to the main menu.

m-my sign's still there if you want to try again

Don't mess with things beyond your understanding.

Family share DaS3 to a new account.

>Firelink Shrine is an illusion
>Ludleth is the Soul of Cinder
>Yorshka is Ocelotte
>Solaire is the Firstborn
>Shanalotte, Teshawndra, Nadalia, Ehlana, and Alsanna are the Fingers of Manus
>Priscilla is Gwyn and Seath's daughter
>Aldrich hates the gods like an edgy teen

What hot lore memes will dsg come up with next?

Looks like a tranny.

S L I D E R S
L
I
D
E
R
S

I mean, that woman is not unattractive but you sound like a crazy person who probably shouldn't be with anyone, honestly.

>sl 29
>+1 weapon
>cathedral
>gank squad

Where are there solo hosts

Nice manjaw and chinky anime eyes. I might vomit.

So would armor like the Catarina knights actually be effective in real life? Seems far too bulky to be practical.

>ENB literally wearing my fashion
I'm gonna be sick
thief hood was my secret tech in a world filled with fallen knight helmets

>Gwyn and Seath's daughter
>Gwyn

New lore discovered.

After watching Epic Name bros lets play of dark souls 3 i have to come to the conclusion that he's a fucking retard.

Now NOTHING is showing up

I'm in hell

Nope. All the padding they'd be wearing under it would be far more effective than the actual armor, and then they'd just sweat to death.

I'm sorry you don't like my character, that's your prerogative, though I feel it's a bit unreasonable.

was there ever any gesdosato or enb shit for scholar? i'm tired of it looking like an N64 game, I wanna make it look like Skyrim the Game of the Yearâ„¢ and Most Immersive RPG Experienceâ„¢

Depends on the material.

If it was light enough and sturdy enough the shape could definitely definitely help with glancing blows.

If it were back in medieval times I doubt it would be light enough to be effective, though. It would be heavy as fuck and you'd lose a lot of mobility, which is already in short supply when you're in armor.

Try restarting your game.

>backup save
>level character to 150-200
>twice as much activity
We must follow the facebook guys. Save backups are our weapon.

Why the fuck should anyone invade in this shitty game?

it's just you vs 4 people

Please help me out /dsg/ you're my only hope. The wiki isn't helping me

>he doesn't know about Gwyn's pussy (male)

Gwyndolin is Gwyndolin for a reason

>Got a 2h UGS 1 hit from death
>He switches to caestus/estoc
i hate this meme

cute. imo the eyes should be smaller though

Killing 4 dipshits is more satisfying than killing one. :^)

At that range, while invasions are still very active, white signs are all but dead.

For players having consistent problems with not seeing summon signs or even being summoned without getting a warning message
READ THIS IT COULD PERTAIN TO YOU
and don't forget to email the faggots and Bamco to get this shit fixed ASAP
The Problem: reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4hzb7p/matchmaking_server_bug_possible_caching_issue/
>inb4 reddit
Email: [email protected]

you arent banned

Look at the majority of the worlds most beautiful woman, they almost all have defined jaws.

Only low test betas think there is something manly about wide jaws

>implying you can invade solo hosts

thanks a-team

>dubbing over the god-tier Soul of Cinder theme with a gwyn's original theme
ENB was good for his DS1 playthrough and nothing else. His DS2 playthrough was garbage, his BB playthrough was incomplete and mediocre, and his DS3 playthrough is a joke.

Still looking for that spell scaling on spell casting tools chart, family.

It's not in OP.

Your dude reminds me of pic related

But where the blondes at

this is why you don't let them loose

gumption why mane
Ah well, might switch over to a different character with the carvings so I can be a Funny and Entertaining Host

yeah i have this shit too, fuck all you can do about it

nameless king's hurr delay everything with different timings is the stupidest bullshit

Why are her eyes so huge?

yeah sure getting stunlocked into death + seeds is sure fun

>Playing a Magic dude
>no one ever invades as a magic caster
>Invaded by Dark Spirit Big Hat Logan
>Readying myself for magic duel
>He's wearing the Abyss Watcher set + Logan Hat and has a Dark Sword and Grass Crest Shield
>Doesn't even cast a single spell just R1 spams
>Fall off a cliff R1 spamming

I don't even know what to say.

Yeah I think I might make them smaller.

Really liking that qt though, grey hair seems to always work in the souls games.

Yeah, all the last rounds of ENB vids have just been utter trash. And for a guy that loved to espouse how he loves to explore, he certainly did the opposite. Shit, the guy didn't even bother to get his head dunked in wax

I quit

I'm just gonna go hollow

Dragonslaying is too hard

What's a good 40/40 quality weapon that isn't Longsword. Don't say Dark Sword or I will personally slit my own throat,

what do you mean by this?

ornstein pls

LKS and SSS are both superior to the Dark Sword anyway

Carthus Curved Sword.

the world needs more quitters

Thats what happens when you max out eye size sliders user

>Wanting to Cosplay Build
>Want to be an absolute faggot and cosplay as Darth Revan (Thinking Fallen Knight and Black Knight combo with Black Skirt)
>Forgot what color his light saber is
>Look up picture
>See this

Well fuck should I Pontiff's Swords or Dancer?
I kinda was also thinking Faith/Dex build since Miracles seem more "force' than sorceries.

To be fair, there's very few magic user sets that look cool.

I've been wearing the Assassin set basically all game, and I don't see it changing until I get the Black Hand set.

Broadsword.

Give up on quality and get an ASS

It really bothers me more than it should when someone doing cosplay just goes a 180 from the actual character they're supposed to be.

I can understand if it's too early in the game to get anything to attempt it, but holy fuck...when you get the items to cosplay, fucking do it.

Just gotta be patient with it.

Please tell me the third piece of DLC for DS2 is actually good.

I haven't really been enjoying myself with the Sunken or Iron king ones that all my friends said were good and this walk to Sir Alonne is sapping my will to keep playing

it was high time you changed up your fashion desu. Undead legion armor is babbys first fashion.

jesus christ

one eye is bigger than her mouth user. what are you doing?

you're better off with a simple caestus to spam morne's wrath

Did From rollback to the version before it was possible to re-spec without making Sirris mad? Just want to make sure I'm not dicking myself here

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

dont you understand the lore implications?

I think both of these characters look great, and considering how easily things can go horribly wrong with Souls character creator, this is pretty impressive.

And here I thought he made her ugly by accident.

My sl 1 +0 weapon deprived finds gank squads everywhere between high wall to wolnir

can you imbue one weapon with fire, one with blood or something? might be a way to get light saber affect.

You're chillin' doing fun stuff when SUDDENLY this guy invades you
What do you do? Keep in mind his Katana is +10 hollow and he just applied carthus rouge

revan's lightsaber is red

tor is the ds2 of uhhh... the tor series

>"Invaded the world of Artorias"

>Dark Souls 3

If you want that "official" red and purple saber setup dancer would probably be better since it's an actual dual weapon.

If not then just run and colour sword you want, it is Revan after all

For what purpose

>posts boyish basic bitch
>calls anyone else low-test
Loving every laugh.

The third one is pretty okay. I think it's the best, but don't expect to be mindblown or anything. It also has the worst optional area and bosses in the franchise.

Except not having a fucking spell to make from his soul.

Seriously, the one boss in the game that was a genuine sorcerer, and he doesn't drop a single fucking spell.

If you don't like those two you won't like the third, unless you just happen to have a boner for winter environments.

Ludleth has no legs; his feet ran off and are now the Soul of Cinder, obviously