mega.nz/#!vVgkkQQa!DN9XpmLKWzdBmLL0aOSYfGuesda1m0u8gsfVvC0FsUM

>40k Cosmetics mod
mega.nz/#!MBoGlSZS!7qcIrk-7Vv1TpLmEXZ-2os-B4_5QwTzWXhiZuOvH4j4

>DLC Folder (spiders and VOID)
mega.nz/#!pdQxQIob!buPr0t5PEDYD1den2PvlPVXl41UvEwcXHoJZDOQcbfY

>America name mod
mega.nz/#!04dW2SRR!tOl64phAwtySN4nrhrYD6PSmz9BrsY3G2vjnwarLYFI

>Names Mod
>It has American/English, German, Russian, and French names instead of only German.
mega.nz/#!wZhjxDZJ!1uYE86XhI36nnoxtNm79bgJ8oGFNjKO1yfq4vy2-IZ0

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EpMhao_2fag
youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E
youtube.com/watch?v=iq8BB5YOyCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>uplift a race of Fluffy mammals
>They Turn into Black people

What the fuck is uplifting? im pretty sure they were not human before

I've heard it might be a bug because they technically turn into a new species
OR it might just be yet another retarded Paradox design decision

they turn into new species for some fucking reason

>Fluffy mammals
>Black people

You uplifted monkeys, son.

>My main battle fleet has been upgrading for the last four years

Does spaceport size play a role in upgrade speed?

>decide to not genocide everything I come across
>Individualist Fanatic Materialists
>make friends with EVERYONE
>migration treaties, uplifting all the primitives
>now my empire is full of angry xenos creating separatist factions

All I wanted to do was be nice and not kill everything but these FUCKING SPACE PENGUIN SHITS COME IN AND START REBELLING AGAINST MY RULE

WHY CAN'T I CHANGE GOVERNING ETHOS I WANNA PURGE

NOW
O
W

Ok, so the last time I played Civ 4 I had to install it from disk.

Whats the best modpack for mainly visuals+new units? What mods do you suggest in general?

It's an oversight. One of many things in the game that is lacking and ignored.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Four pops start migrating to the same planet at the exact same time... But the planet has only one open slot left, so three of them are killed off. Talk about harsh immigration officers.

>TFW Loyalist faction is 790/772
>Have more loyal pops than I actually have pops
>Still have one 19-strong independence faction

How the fuck does this work.

Divide the fleet to upgrade in multiple space ports.

What could go wrong?

>Be generic democratic humans
>Uplift a race
>Integrate them into my empire
>Faction pops up for them to be freed as an independent nation
>Following election sees an alien fuck with the edict to release his homeworld

Be picky with your friends user. If they don't share your ethos, pure or vassalize.

>He got islam'd by a bunch of penguins

I think you found a planet colonized by Germany

>Have wormhole network established
>Research jump drives
>upgrade my whole fleet
>turns out jump drives are shit

Unless you can figure out how to generate oxygen from a naturally occurring abiotic process, they can all be assumed to have at least cyanobacteria analogs.

Yeah that's a weird thing. The ethics shift may eventually create a situation where your govt ethics are mostly or not at all presented in your population. (Though the shift currently bugs and tends over time towards pops with zero ethics.)

>not building Hyper Entertainment Forums on every planet
>not saving Xeno Zoo's for the particularly uphappy pops
>not using your wealth of influence to run propaganda and ethic reform campaigns on the most trouble making colonies

Git good user

I find it odd how there's no repercussions from 25 displaced pops after they abandon their holy world because of an FE. No shanty town tile blockers built overtop buildings in other planets in the empire. No indication from the game about what happened to what I'm assuming is 25 billion aliens.

They might have none, but an acceptable atmosphere (somehow) and you just import things to maintain it.

But yours is the most likely answer.

I've had one Xeno cat resource pop up in any space I can reach. I built that on the homeworld of a bunch of Fallen Empire fucks who I annexed.

Entertainment forums aren't helping either. These penguins are the exact opposite of everything my empire embodies and they fucking hate it here.

Are your pops in alien empires? Either from territory being conquered from you or migration?

I feel like all colonizable planets should be a no go for prime directiveish rp then.

I'd like a higher cost way of making making some barren or volcanic planets habitable.

How'd you get that many other nations to let their citizens migrate? I'm surrounded by jerks who don't allow migration at all and anyone further away refuses to trade migration rights.

I recently learned that one does not conquer xenophobe races. They have a sweet -40 happiness modifer from "alien overlords." It took about thirty years of propaganda to make the pops mostly drop the phobia.

There have been some migration treaties, but my ayys are sedentary. Could be it, since I haven't lost any territory.

That's coming in DLC, guaranteed.

>solar shades
>comet redirection
>gene modded extremophile microbes
>nanotech terraformer swarms

Then you get to wait another three months while they fix the bug that causes your terraformer bugs to morph into angry black people and rebel.

I uplifted some fungi, I don't give aliens special privileges (but I did change purging policy to appease them), and they are perfectly happy and fine being my scientists, particularly sociologists. They started with the natural intellectuals pre-sentient trait, so I added intelligent and better sociologists on top that. They are very valuable to me and they are loyal. One time /pol/ is wrong. Albeit they probably live better lives than my primary species as I don't enslave them, however, there is a way to have aliens be loyalists.

Where would Space America fall on the ethos axis, individualist-xenophile-militarist-materialist?

Fanatic Individualist+Militarist

Modding question, regarding creating static galaxy maps!

I'm trying to make a ~60 star map that mirrors Galactic Heroes, and after a lot of digging I'm pretty sure the solution is to hard-code a system object in the setup_scenarios folder (of a mod, of course) to contain each individual star plus it's respective hyperlane, eg:

id = "0001" position = {x=-12 y=-150}" add_hyperlane = {from="0001" to="0003" }

After setting up a mock scenario with 10 of the 60 stars, I've been getting some weird results. Constellation shape is completely fucked up, stars are usually missing, etc. Do I need to redefine a galaxy shape to not have a core radius perhaps, or maybe I'm making the wrong file...? Should the co-ords be negative or did the artist bro on the forums lie to me

Wait, am I supposed to expand with outposts and then set up some sectors so I get influence back?

Trump presidency: xenophobe military-materialist complex.

Are games limited to one Crisis per game? Or can it be possible to get Scourge + Unbidden or Unbidden + Robot Rebellion or maybe all three?

Expand with planets wherever possible.

Militarist, Xenophobe, Individualist

Bible belt balances out urban materialist ethos.

Best early source of influence is rivalries.

what is some good music for exploring the vast expanse of space and subjugating far away peoples and conquering star systems

I meant America as an ideal, not the late-stage democratic quagmire we're currently experiencing. Like, just the best parts. Ellis Island, apple pie, killing Nazis.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpMhao_2fag

>Still no proper space pirates.
>Still can't play as a migrant Empire composed of nothing but ships.
Just kill me, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=F9L4q-0Pi4E

>america
>xenophobe
please explain how a nation built entirely of immigrants from different places is xenophobic

>the best parts
>killing Nazis

?

Militarist-Xenophile-Individualist I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=iq8BB5YOyCI

>No Babylon 5 mod yet

There's no actual economy.

Somehow electricity is money.

Not even something separate like credits.

Space pirates just build their own power plants.

Yeah, I was talking about that as well. Everyone has their own opinions though.

Xenophobe is evident, all immigrants, even white ones, experienced heavy resistance from Americans on arrival. Irish, Italian, German, all stigmatized and killed, partly due to being at way like with the latter two. Not to mention being the last western country to abolish slavery.

Militarist is obvious. Biggest defense spending for nearly a century. Dwarfing every military on earth. Nationalistic and Patriotic ideals heavily tied to warfare and military participation.

Individualist is the core essence of capitalism, also obvious.

mass effect 1 for peace times

Spoiler: Nazis are the bad guys.

>please explain how a nation that hates the entirety of Eurasia, Middle and South America and Africa is xenophobic

m8

It's an abstraction for volatile wealth.
C'mon, there are plenty of things to pan it for, that one is just silly.

So is it confirmed whether sectors have to use influence for capital upgrades or not? No one seems to know for sure.

>t. gommie

The current leader of my Loyalist faction is an alien. Go figure.

Because it makes more sense for 30+ different nations to all use the same currency for no reason?

Realism Invictus is the only one you'll need.

Hello where is the anime portrait mod

t. Shlomo Shekelstein

When did this retcon happen?

>t. edgelord

>hates the entirety of Eurasia, Middle and South America and Africa
do you even live here senpai

half the fucking population is from those places

Flavor text for militarism:

>The only true virtues are courage and discipline, and channeled properly they can overcome any obstacle. Therein lies true strength; force withheld, a promise made.

What does that last sentence mean? Force withheld?

>he wants space pirates that actually do anything
Try Space Rangers and conquer whole galaxy as one

Simple solution, everyone HAS their own currency, with different rates of exchange.

You could name it and everything like your race.

We don't hate them. We just want them to behave like proper fucking human beings when they come over here.

We don't hate them, we hate the things they do.

...which changes exactly nothing about what I said?

> Leadership set to primary species only
> Alium independence factions are still putting their xeno leaders up for vote.
Say what?

ok ivan

Would be neat if you could standardize a currency within a federation.

Before that you trade with minerals and energy batteries I guess.

>We don't hate them, we hate the things they do.

Also known as xenophobia. I ain't saying xenophobia is a bad thing, but this is a textbook example of it.

purge them

Deterrence. Have a fuck huge fleet so that other xenos know not to fuck with you and avoid more bloodshed.

I'm still waiting for migrating populations and the transactions of trade agreements to require ships to move from system to system so messing with the logistics of Empires and earning a profit from it actually becomes viable.

Any galaxy layouts mods out there?

>get boxed in in Spiral and Ring
>eliptical is shit

If I had to take a stab at it, I'd say it's the -threat- of violence. Having the strength and the capability to destroy others, but choosing not to lash out blindly.

>Tl;dr DON'T TREAD ON ME

you know what to do.
it starts with p and ends with purge

"america" doesn't hate those places

Not going to happen.
Even Moo3 has better economy model with galactic tourism and such

>letting ayy lmaos live

Your own fault.

Is it possible to reverse engineer ships you find via anomalies?

Don't be transxenophobic, shitlord. They can be whatever species they want to be.

>Hating people for what they do is xenophobia

I don't think it means what you think it means.

So like putting laughter back to slaughter?

Why is quality control so shit for this game?

>Mammalian
>CR
Wrath Core: second small mount displace

>Reptilian
>CO
Interceptor Core: second and third mounts clip
>DE
Fortune Breaker: medium and second small mount clip
Flash Bulwark: second mount clips with fortune and hope breakers
>CR
Punisher Core: medium mount clips with all breakers; medium mount and large mount clip
Wrath Core: both mounts clips
Protector Bulwark: mount clips with all cores sans Spectral
>BS
Titan Breaker: large mount clips with first small mount
Life Breaker: both medium mounts too close to turn
Soul Breaker: third medium mount clips with both small mounts
Nova Core: both large mounts clip into each other
Vengeance Core: first two medium mounts clip with all breakers sans Star and Soul; second two medium mounts too close to turn
All bulwarks are blocked by Nova, Stormbringer, and Vengeance Cores
Zenith Bulwark: all mounts clip

>Avian
>CO
Shifter Core: cannon occluding mount
>CR
Wrath Core: prongs block all bulwarks
>BS
Nova core: prongs block all bulwarks

>Molluscoid
>CO
Interceptor and Shifter Cores are the same design
>DE
Fortune and Hope Breakers are the same design, Hope is sized up
Hope and Faith Breakers block first mount on Flash Bulwark
Flash and Shine Bulwarks are the same design, but with different rear plating

>Fungoid
>BS
Pulse Breaker: all mounts displaced and hidden
Soul Breaker: all mounts displaced and hidden

>Arthropoid
>DE
Hope Breaker: third mount displaced
>CR
Punisher Core: mounts are swapped
>BS
Star Breaker: first small mount is displaced
Vengeance and Garganthian Cores are the same design, but with different control towers.

Bruh I get it, I really do. I stay away from thug looking black people too. But when asked for an ethos breakdown of an American civ Xenophobe is a fair description. Just accept it. If it means so much to your sense of patriotism at least you aren't fanatic xenophobes.

where's the grenade one?

Damn, Space Rangers 2 is one of my most favorite games of all time.

Better Bat AI for better visuals and obviously better AI while the rest of the game is pretty much untouched.

That being said

Arthropoid = Mammalian = Avian > Fungoid > Reptilian > Molluscoid.

The Force is withheld until there is an awakening
DUH-DAH, DUH, DUHDUH DAH DUUH
DUH-DAH, DUH DUH DUH DUH DUUUHH

So uh I'm stuck in a forever war because a third empire occupied all the planets we made the war start over. None of my allies will go to war with this empire.

So a neutral empire is occupying the planets we need to win the war...

Is it broken now? There's no way for us to assault the planets without an agreement to bring this new nation into the war and they're flat out refusing.

Now I just have a huge alliance fleet sitting in my system because I've given up attacking the original empire. It's crippling as fuck to not be able to end the war because we can't negotiate for the planets.

Is there any reason for keeping food centers once the pops are full?

If they were the good guys, maybe they should have tried winning. :^)

Maybe you should try new HD edition then.
Weird game though - i liked choose your own adventure text parts the most

>All this babby tier of /pol/ baiting
Boring

If you want to resettle people.

Otherwise tank the food down to 0