/wtc/ - Witcher and Cyberpunk General - (/krw/, /cpg/)

Big Guy Edition

Blood and Wine expansion will be released on the 31st May!
Teaser trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=7sVoDJ_DITs

Hearts of Stone and patch 1.12 is released!
HoS developer stream: twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21846005
Trailer here:youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.12-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/ff3o38
youtube.com/watch?v=hOESPJn5xSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you took his mutagens off, would he die?

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Triss post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "cute" Triss and Geralt hugging, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a videogame character. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Trissfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "TRISS IS DIVINE TRISS IS BLISS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.
Forever...

How do I git gud at Gwent

git cards

It would be extremely painful.

lmao is this pasta or is this pasta in the making?

>You're in the bar, when suddenly this guy appears and slaps your gf's ass
What do?

My Geralt wants to fulfill all Triss' wishes!

Objectively best looking armor in entire franchise. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you can't.

Wow, so beautiful...

>Lambert's and Eskel's armors are just a rehash of TW2 Astrogarus' armor
You design over 300 armor and sword variations for Geralt, but you can't design one for literally only two other witchers in the game.

Bravo, CDPR.

I think this is the best place to ask this...

Anyone else get diamond hard whenever uma is on the screen??

>16 posts in and general is already dying'

this is sad

I hope I have you bros to chat with during Blood and Wine, minus the Triss autismo

Geralt has tiny hands.

>tfw no mod that makes Dijkstra going full retard slightly less retarded by adding in way more soldiers in the ambush
The fight should be as much of a pain in the ass as the one against the Flaming Rose in the drug lab.

The one in Hearts of Stone? Wasn't that fight fairly easy, or at least no harder than the other fights in the game?

I don't know why, but I had a hell of a time with it. It was the only time human enemies gave me trouble. Maybe I just suck.

i lost my tw1 and 2 save is it that important to play tw3 with the full save file or is there like an editor somewhere i dont feel like replaying 1 and 2

That's pasta from Lanky-posting on /v/, I think.

Your decisions from TW1 don't matter at all (they might even be contradicted) while the decisions from TW2 barely matter. Pretty much only killing/sparing Letho has any effect in TW3.

whuh, that guy wasn't hard. Shit, if anything the caretaker was harder.

You are interviewed by a guy General Voorhis towards the beginning of the game if you select "emulate witcher 2 savegame" when starting a new game. So no, the save isn't critical as long as you remember your choices.

You do, however, need the savegame if you got the tattoo during that drinking quest in W2. Or the dev console mod. Either way.

Does anyone ever reacts to it in tw3 ?
I've erased it right after the quest, so don't know.

I haven't. There are many characters who make an appearance who've been in the previous games, but none who would have been relevant. Not even Ves.

whoops. was meant for you.

I was asking about the tattoo

That's not how you spell Baneposting on tv

>tfw time seemed to be passing relatively quickly before the B&W release date was announced
>tfw you are now counting the hours

Enjoy this time user, for this is the last time we see Geralt, and most likely the last time we see a Witcher game.

poal.me/ff3o38

don't make me feel these feels this early.

Op sure is a huge dude

Lambert game when?
>child-beating minigame
>DE:HR inspired dialogue/banter boss encounters
>make new friends only to have them die, opening up for revenge sidequests

>every answer to dialogue is an insult

My Geralt dreams about Triss all the time, then he wakes up, sees her next to him and realize how lucky he is to have her.

About to start Witcher EE. Group style and fireball. do all quests before leaving act. Any other hot tips?

choose Triss and stay neutral.

It's not that far off though, well be fine. We'll be just fine.
W-well at least Ciri will get a cameo in Cyberpunk, right?

This poal has a lot more votes than I was expecting for the time of day

>W-well at least Ciri will get a cameo in Cyberpunk, right?
I'm hoping we might get a mission with her!

I also posted it in some /v/ threads pls don't kill me

Is the PS4 version alright or should I play this on PC?

Oh, I wouldn't have imagined /v/ would pick "Ciri game". Not that I'm complaining

People who unironically pick "Ciri game" are worst kind of people, without a basic understanding of the lore and with weeb/waifu mentality, thinking with their dicks.

Probably closed trannies as well.

Why is Geralt no fun allowed in witcher 3?

Can't even plough any whores.

What is the reccomended level going to be for B&W?

Because he now has all of his memories.
Geralt would rather spend 15 minutes talking about being poor or why abortion is the best thing ever than fuck bitches.

>abortion is the best thing ever
Andrzej pls go.

>Can't even plough any whores.
But you can

youtube.com/watch?v=hOESPJn5xSg

After I finish Blood and Wine, I'm dedicating my summer to replaying all three Witcher games.

Fuck off, autist.

You were annoying half a year ago when you were posting the shitty mods but now you're a full-blown cancer.
Fuck you and fuck all the horny spergs who enabled you to get this far.

The Caretaker was fun, wish Blood and Wine has more enemies that are a little different like he was.

Please only post images of characters that are literally you for the rest of the thread.
K thanks

Come on Geralt, jump in...hihihihi...

So who is looking forwards to doing some decorating in Toussant?

I'm looking forward to the soundtrack and TW1 leather jacket the most.

>TW1 leather jacket
Meh.

My Geralt...he can't wait to make the vineyard beautiful for Triss!

Me on the left

>This general is literally 90 percent one person spamming pictures and shitposting about triss.

I wonder what such a human being actually looks like.

Don't forget the autist spamming Yen who is just as bad.

Eskel x Triss is something I'm actually willing to put up with.
Basically Uma, but fatter.

Awww...Triss standing on her tippy toes is so cute!

I'm rather cute tbqh, plus I'm quite handsome!

I know you think you are just posting ironically but it's past that point and you legitimately have issues.

You never miss a day, you never miss a thread, you never miss an hour without posting. Please don't think you are rustling my jimmies or getting some kind of rise out of me, i really do feel pity for you.

Triss' blisses hugs and kisses!

I wonder if we'll meet him in Toussant.

Who said I'm posting ironically, my love for Triss is genuine! She is too cute!

If B&W touches up the UI then that should be a free update really.