wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0uNttPpo8H2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR BULLY

Xth for future arena master glad male pandas!

>expecting incestral to carry you to glad when he can't even get there on his own

lmbo

I miss her

There's a lot about the real bullychan no one here knows

She has been around for years and a lot of people recognize her from when she was tongue-chan in yahoo chatrooms and that she was probably the single most contributing factor to the fact that dateline nbc's "to catch a predator" took off like it did

other people recognize her from her creepy ass masked pics on /soc/ where she identified herself as the old tongue-chan

she has a history of severe mental illness connected to intense abuse she suffered when she was very young where she was locked into a toybox and thrown down a flight of stairs and beaten often over several months and suffered some horrible verbal abuse from an adult babysitter

she is literally psychotic and not ironically, she's the real deal, and suffers hallucinations and has had psychotic breaks in the past where she has had to go to the hospital for intense treatment and several times they have tried to send her to larger hospitals to live there for years at a time but she always gets out of it

a lot of her delusional problems have come from internet addiction that she has so obviously suffered from since she was very young, probably around 9-11 years old for those who know her from back in the day

what really happened was that she linked one of huns' videos to one of her relatives and they called the hospital because they thought she made them herself and this was the last straw on a long series of smaller events that pointed to her internet addiction breaking her mental state again and wanted to send her to the hospital

but she was actually doing really well and was getting her life back together after some kind of medical emergency around august 2015, where people noticed she stopped logging in as often for several weeks

xth for discucks

>de gay

Lynris isn't even a 10th of the real spider queen of /wowg/

>implying I am expecting to be carried.
Though obviously still got a long way till I am good enough to play seriously with him ;_;

But if I get glad with him for the first time does it count as a carry :o

I mean you are right, bear is ultra god tier skill capped and could get rank 1 if he really wanted, damn I wish I was that good.

who is the real "spider queen" then?

Gob

Is this true?

Vjera

What are the actual reasons for disliking pizzacat? My only experience with her has been at the start of wod, a few months ago when she came back, and sighting her out and about. She seems like a decent person and has never gone out of her way to complain about something, atleast from what I've seen. The biggest complaint is the drama but I've just never seen it be initiated by her, which is funny since usually the phrase attention whore follows Does someone have some screenies of her being insufferable? I'm just really curious is all (and will probably write a wowg page for her)

anyone else's authenticator stopped asking for the code recently?

It was during MoP, she's a literal autist, she likes intentionally provoking people and she's a dirty neet

The only people that dislike Pizzacat are orbiters of the various tranny shitposters here. Pizzacat is the only actual girl here these days and the trannies all hate her for having an actual vagina.

I've heard she is smelly

she's a hooknose jew, she and runeheal were part of a zionist conspiracy right here in /wowg/

Ive seen fallaa and PizzaC@ get along quite well though. strange.

she distracted from the memeregime circlejerks

fallaa claimed he dated pizzacat
not sure if it was part of his ruse or not
desu I don't even believe fallaa is human or knows how to act it anymore

literally this. Pizzacat is pretty quiet for the most part. Except that, when she talks, the white knights and retards all shitpost about her instead of the """"""""""meme"""""""""" regime.

>shitposting about the meme regime

you've got it all wrong, the meme regime are the prime shitposters. in fact, who do you think is behind this current discussion?

doesnt pizzac@ literally cuck every guy she has been with? she sounds like she'd be a good friend to fuck like crazy and keep close by but never date

She doesn't shave downstairs at ALL though

the "meme regime" are literally a bunch of 2nd tier whos, only rising in popularity after everyone semi-relevant left.

its 2016, why would you do vaginal? get a nice ring gag and go to town on her throat pussy

is she still playing her priest or has she moved on? i miss her

purefection

Better to just say that the meme regime is full of screamers that won't shut the fuck up or stop samefagging

how do you know

idc, I'm all about that pit pussy that she's got. 2nd day stubble is the best. and she can grow each of them out at different lengths too for variety

They've all been around since mop m8, meanwhile every discuck is a literal woddler.

>tfw no precure gf

yeah they're the only ones pathetic enough to still hang around here

gisco was never here in Mists

Gisco was in Shrek your Privilege

just because they didn't submit themselves to this general doesn't mean they started in WoD
That's hilarious

He wasn't in the meme regime, but he was around.

>I don't even believe fallaa is human or knows how to act it anymore
what?

wait what derisive term are we going to call people who start during Legion
it's not really a reductible expansion name, it doesn't have an acronym or anything

>pit pussy

What the fuck?

who the fuck are you? gisco is new retards I dont remember seeing him ever

Yogg's corrupting tentacles messing with his brain

That's not my point you fuckhead, they were a bunch of whos in MoP trying to samefag themselves to relevancy, they only became "relevant" when everyone else left this general, I don't give a fuck about the discord.

why is that strange?

What happened to beastmaster hunters in Legion? I keep hearing they got fucked.

>being hyped for Legion
>playing WoW
>in 2016

Why haven't you cucks killed yourselves yet?

Thank you!

>failed /wowg/ guild started by a literal whale that could barely even kill shamans in Siege

wew

>marvel reaction gif

truly, you are the cuck

True it was shit, but Gisco was still around for that time I believe.

so Veeky Forums

post your kinks along with your favorite class

pally but im having a shit ton of fun with monk

Why is it such a meme to hate marvel movies?

He was around, but he was a literal fucking who

>superman is marvel
>interviews are marvel

He still is, same as the rest of the washed up "meme regime" a bunch of shitty chinese bootleg knockoffs compared to the real Inner Circle

don't worry, cuck

your movie will be shit too

Because marvel movies are a literal meme.

hey there Bob Iger and friends!

I remember him posting enough to know his name

Do you know my name, user?

female panda ass

tfw no adorable mini green waifu...

exactly, they're only known now because everyone else is gone.

no

Hey guys I just got home. I got a job

I really like your voice.

>people actually take the time to fill these out

can you record some erotic vocaroos?

was the SWP era the best time to raid in WoW?

1-3 FISH
4-6 FARM INVASION
7-9 SCENARIO ACHIEVES
0 Veeky Forums CHOICE

grats whoever you are

Sis not from here again, to say that we are now recruiting active members for our mythic raiding group, hmu at Holeyy#2424 if you got some coke or Limbos @ Silverrmoon

>get 7 free days
>spend a few hours trying to fix addonless hotbars, learning new builds, and cleaning inventories
>use the 90 boost and start questing
>have a lot of fun
>get to the garrison building
>it's literally an iphone game
aayyyy
at least i can pay my way to victory with 50k goldfor 15 bucks

Scenarios are awful. Just le tme grind quests to 100 please. ;_;

Decide for me /wowg/

Making three alts for Legion

>Worgen or Dwarf Rogue
>Dwarf or Human Warlock
>Worgen or Night Elf Warrior

whats ur ui addon

worgen rogue
dworf warlock
worgen warrior

Now you see why WoD is considered the lowest point in the franchise, not just WoW.

Thanks!
vocaroo.com/i/s0uNttPpo8H2
I just use default, bartender4 to shrink all the buttons, vuhdo for all mouseovers, and weakauras.

Oh and for PvP afflicted3 to track CD's

Man Wrench really was the best /wowg/ guild, why'd it have to die bros

damn your voice sounds cute post more

what is /wowg/ up to RIGHT NOW?

farming invincible on eight characters this is my 41st week doing it oooooooooooooooooogh

How long before an expansion does the final patch come?

I want to play outlaw rogue right away.

thanks!

thinking about your nice fem belf butt

Why does blizzard insist on making some rare spawns require multiple people to summon and also be criteria for achievements

That's the cutest picture I've ever seen of lynris!

The past 2 prepatches have been precisely 4 weeks before the expac launch

hey /wowg/ i just came back from the gym

who's ready to pwn?

you wouldn't be bitching about this if you weren't a friendless sperg

I am pozy

I am too

astute observation friendo :^)

What do you goyim think about intended tmog for my warrior?

barf

Would look decent if you race changed to human or dwarf

My Priest and Hunter are both Human, and my Warlock and Rogue are both Dwarf. I don't like having more than 2 of each race.

where can i go for actual wow discussion and not random tripfags you people have obsessed over for years

because this aint the place